One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

By Crazy4Severus

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... More

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Top-Less Dinner
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Burn
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
Petulant Child
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Filch Is A Perv
Vengeance is Sweet
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End
Killer Plans Come to Light

Exposing A Rat

205 10 1
By Crazy4Severus

Authors Note: Hi guys so a slight change, Jen and Rock at now sixteen opposed to fifteen. It just fits the story better =) Thank you so much for reading and we hope you are enjoying, on to the book :P xx

=============================================================================

Hi there readers so it is Rock here yes the insane girl that burnt sexy's oh so precious potion books; I mean what else was I going to do? He called us liars I mean Filch was perving over us and he just does NOTHING! Some teacher he is.

Any way right now Jen is glancing around her shoulder and I am trying to not laugh at her, she seems to think that I went over board and now Snape is out to get out.. There are worst things than a sexy as sin man out to get you (disagree I will hunt you down, I don't why you are calling Jen she can't save you mawhahahah *evil laugh*)

"Jen IF he comes to get us then I will protect you" I smiled sweetly and she bit her lip her green eyes gazing around with wide eyes, "Rock that is not at all reassuring right now.. Those poor books" Jen cried and I rolled my eyes hooking her arm and turning the corner.

Low and behold who should be walking our way? Oh yes the sexy as sin man with hard and gorgeous eyes.. Oh hell his eyes I could just stare into them for a whole life time. Hey don't look at me like that time well spent people!

"Well hello there tall dark and handsome" I purred and saw his eyes widen, his fists clenched at his side I fought the urge to hug him having not had that work out too well the first time round. "He-hello professor" Jen greeted and he glared at her but his eyes were softer, "Hello Miss Dewitt" he greeted and Jen's face flamed red while I just rolled my eyes, "no greeting for me sexy?" I pouted and now he rolled his eyes. "I have a lot more than a greeting for you Miss Riddle" he hissed and I liked the sound of that, oh more then a greeting..  

"I suggest you leave me alone Miss Riddle unless you want to be on the receiving end of my hands around your throat" sexy hissed and I leaned against the wall brushing my blond curls over my shoulder, "Would that be a threat or a promise?" I growled crossing my arms over my chest, today I really did not want to wear those ghastly robes so I was stood in my rather short navy blue skirt with my black heels and the normal white shirt; I had the buttons undone with tie lose around my neck.. Yeah I look bad ass tell me something I don't know.

"You do not want to know" he snarled and I shrugged. "Come on Jen lets leave this sexy hunk of a man alone" I growled and turned to leave when his throat cleared making me spin turn to see a devious smirk on his lips, "It will just be you Miss Riddle, Miss Dewitt has detention with me" he growled in that over sexy voice and Jen's head snapped up; "De-Detention?" she asked gazing up at the potion master with confusion I saw his smirk widen and immediately hatched onto his game, oh I will let him have his fun and then I will mine.

"Yes Miss Dewitt.. Did you think I would not notice? Those are not a part of school uniform" he growled pointing at her jeans and I burst out laughing making him glare at me, "Um sexy have you got eyes?" I laughed and saw him pinch the bridge of his nose with his closed in pure frustration; we would have to see if we could do something for him to relive that. "You are very well aware of the fact that I have eyes Miss Riddle" he snarled and shook my head walking towards Jen who still very confused "Play along" I whispered the action barley noticeable.

"Well I mean if Jen has a detention then so must I sir.. I mean if you have eyes you could clearly see I in violation of at least four uniform codes. I mean no robes and them there are my shoes.. The way I have my tie and oh my skirt.. I mean I really have been a bad girl sexy" I pured and saw his eyes widen, his black cloak lifting off the floor as he crossed his arms I saw his eyebrow raise, "I see nothing wrong here" he hissed and stifled a laugh. Oh dear it seems our dear potion master has gone blind, I guess I will have to step it up a notch.

"Oh reeeaallly? I think we should take you to the hospital wing oh oh oooor we could play doctors and nurses.. Oh look sexy you are getting hot around the collar. Tut tut and me and Jen students! Jennifer we are leaving before he jumps us" I smirked and saw his hand lean against the wall, his head hanging I heard a dark and seductive growl pass those sinful lips and then well I do not believe what happened next...

"Stay" he ordered lifting his head to meet mine and Jen's gaze, "St-Stay?" Jen stammered and I smirked, leaning against the wall I crossed my long legs over one another and glanced at him. "Give me one good reason why we should?" I told him dryly to see him stand and walked towards me, his breath fanning over my face I felt his chest press against mine and tried to keep my face impassive but hell was that hard.

"Because you have been a very naughty girl and I am going to have to punish you" he growled and I gasped to see him smirk, that damn smirk so sinful and alluring; "I-I am going to be going.. Um.. Yes" Jen rushed out and I shoot a look that said you leave and I will bring you pain, naturally she stayed her bottom lip clamped in her teeth.

"Now sexy this is really a compromising position, it really should be me and Jen trapping you" I smiled sweetly and saw his eyes harden but then it was gone and his warm breath rushed over my neck; "This is just the beginning Miss Riddle, I will teach you what happens when you burn my books" he hissed and laughed.

"Oh here you go banging on about those books again.. Blah blah blah revenge.. Change the tune sexy.. Oh and just for the record me and Jen are inseparable, not as clever as you think you are sir. Now as much as I love this position I really must be going unless you really do want to show me just what a very bad girl I am" I smirked my tone seductive and deep with a dark edge, his face flashed with something that could resemble lust and then he was gone standing before a shell shocked Jen, "Detention stands" he hissed and then he stormed down the corridor swirling into nothing as the darkness enveloped him. 

"Um.. Rock what just happened?" Jen asked and I looked at her and laughed darkly, I saw her flinch and couldn't blame her my laugh was another thing I got from dear daddy and yeah spine chilling makes your blood run cold all that; "It seems that dear sexy wishes to play with the big girls, oh he was trying to separate us by making us jealous.. Um oh then he tried sedution and well I admit that did work a little oh hell his body Jen" I growled and twirled in a circle like some love struck teen, well technically that what I am..

"He tried to separate us? Is that man sane? That would never happen.. We are solid girl" Jen smiled and I hugged her lifting her small frame of the floor as she laughed a light musical laugh the complete opposite to my doom is coming laugh. "Hell yes girl.. They could try but we are as tight as sisters" I smiled placing her to the floor, my eyes flashes with something I saw her back away and looked intrigued but scared at the same time.

"You have a plan" she stated and I smirked and nodded my head oh hell did I have a plan; ugh I thought shuddering at the thought of what I was about to do. Filch had to pay and sexy had a massive apology to make, if he thought for a second I would say sorry for his oh so better than gold books he could think again.

*************

"Lula what exactly are you doing with this muggle invention?" My grandfather asked and I smiled and kissed his warm cheek "Just exterminating a rat" I smiled and saw worry fill his eyes, the twinkle was gone from his blue eyes and I took the camcorder giving him a sweet smile.

"That is what I worried about" he sighed but said no more as I rushed from the door, seeing Jen standing with her back to the wall I jumped out scaring her half to death and bent over laughing while she glared at me "Rock Lula Riddle that was not funny.. I almost had a heart attack! Oh God that is what you want.. You.. No you don't" Jen muttered leading of into her own world and I clicked my fingers in front of her face and smiled.

"Sooo are you going to tell me this maser mind plan or do I have to guess?" Jen asked and I looked around and handed her the camcorder. "This my dear friend is a little something that is muggle's use to record things on, this is our evidence for sexy."

I smiled darkly and saw her mouth drop open and hen she was shaking her head, "Lula no I-I don't.. So he dosn't believe us I mean he dosn't listen to us half the time any way. I am not going to have that filthy rat ogling over me" Jen shuddered and I hugged her tightly kissing the top of her head.

"No girl you won't.. I am taking one for all the girls in this school I mean just think of how many girls who have had detention with him. They may not like me but eughh that is just a fate worse than death Jen. All you have to do is record it.. That's all and then we present it to sexy together" I smiled and then thought of what I had to do.. Grrr this take the term taking one for the team to a whole new level.

"Al-alright Lula.. So I press this button?" Jen asked pointing the red button that said record on it and I nodded and then grimaced, waving my hand I cast and invisibility charm over the camcorder and set on my hunt for the rat I was about to exterminate.

"Rock are you sure?" Jen asked and I sighed I really did not want to answer that. Am I sure I want a creepy and horrible old man ogling me just so I can prove a point? Um short answer NO long one "Yeah I mean how bad could it be? As long he dosn't touch" I growled and shuddered and then smirked.. I spot a rat!  

His sting cheese hair and puss filled face greeted me and I was beginning to regret this latest plan of my oh not so brilliant mind, well at least at the moment it wasn't as I walked towards him and saw his beady rat eyes shoot up, Jen's hand hit the button as we walked down the hall so we were now filming his eyes dragging up my long legs and over my um chest area, now I really wanted my robes.. Yes I know I have to make my mind up.. One minute I want them next I don't, well now I really did!

"You again.. Come to give me another bath?" He smirked showing his cracked and blackened teeth, I felt repulsed but put my game face on. "Um no I just wanted to say sorry for the other day.. Our little misunderstanding" I smiled and saw him smirk his awful murky eyes lighting up. Was he EVER good looking?

"Oh well no harm done.. I did need a bath and well I would rather you have given it to me" he told us and he licked his lips making me want to cry (not something I do often) "Um yeah well sorry and all that, what are you doing?" I asked sweetly to see his eyes shoot to the other cloth "dusting.. This castle dosn't clean itself my pretty. There is a spare cloth if you want to help" he smiled his eyes trained to my skirt alone, I could feel his burning gaze on the skin and felt dirty; "Um.. Yeah I mean I have nothing better to do" I grimaced.

Grabbing the cloth I bent down making sure I bent at my knees and could feel his burning gaze on my back, "No you are doing it wrong, move up and down" he growled and I done just that to hear his breathing increase.. Oh my god he was getting off on me cleaning! I am gone.. Dropping the cloth I ran knowing Jen was beside me, pushing the potion masters door open I threw myself into his arms as the tears fell down my face.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? Miss Riddle remove yourself at once" he hissed and I couldn't, I didn't want to but I really couldn't move. He was doing.. That... Over me, I felt dirty physically dirty something not even a shower would sort. "Um.. Sir there is something you need to see" Jen whispered and I just sat on Snape, his arms hung at his side I saw them raise and looked up.

"I'm s-sorry sir" I cried and yes I really did say sorry, that was a stupid and foolish plan and now well I was crying because of what he was doing as I was cleaning. I don't even think I could see him again; I wanted my grand-father.. "What is this?" He hissed and Jen pressed the play button and slowly very slowly his arm raise and awkwardly patted my back; I guess that was the best I was going to get.

"YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH!" He bellowed his face contorted in burning rage, I knew one thing right now... I would not want to be that perverted and twisted old man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 53.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...