My Delusion 《Completed ✔)

By TanishaPayal

***NOT EDITED*** I was walking down the stairs hurriedly, suddenly my legs slip and I fell through the stairs... More

Chapter 1 《WHO AM I ?》
Chapter 2 《AMNESIA !!!😳😧》
Chapter 3 《WHY SEPARATE ROOMS?》
Chapter 4《CHILDHOOD MEMORY 》
Chapter 5 《PLAYFUL FINN😊》
Chapter 6《AM I A WHORE?》
Chapter 7《I CAN'T TELL HER TRUTH 》
Chapter 8 《IN HIS ARMS》
Chapter 9《AWFUL DREAM 》
Chapter 10 《SLUTTY FRIENDS 》
Chapter 11 《 NEVER LET HER GO》
Chapter 12《JEALOUS 》
Chapter 13《My best moment 》
Chapter 14 《KISSED WHILE SLEEPING 》
Chapter 15《BETRAYAL 😓》
Chapter 16《 HELPLESS AROUND HER》
Chapter 17《Best husband in universe》
Chapter 18 《Cooking for him》
Chapter 19《SHE LOVES ME❤》
Chapter 20《Stay with me always 🥰》
Chapter 21《DIVORCE😳》
Chapter 22《 He can't betray me 》
Chapter 24《SHATTERED 😔》
Chapter 25《Author's POV》
Chapter 26《I miss her💔》
Chapter 27《I can't cheat on her》
Chapter 28《Jackass》
Chapter 29《Called him》
Chapter 30《Rossie kidnapped 》
Chapter 31《Refused to come back》
Chapter 32《 Lost control 》
Chapter 33《Escape》
Chapter 34《I lost》
Chapter 35《Is he my Finn?》
Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》
Chapter 37《ROSSIE'S PAST》
Chapter 38
Chapter 39《Is he fake?》
Chapter 40《I lost myself in him》
Chapter 41《Can't resist him...》
Chapter 42《I am the sinner》
Chapter 43《New life together 》
Chapter 44《Meeting went wrong》
Chapter 45 《New feeling》
Chapter 46《Luckiest woman》
Chapter 47《Vacation》
Chapter 48《Together Forever (epilogue)》
Chapter 49《love conquered》

Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》

224 52 34
By TanishaPayal

Finn
************************************
When she asked about Jacob I felt like someone had choked my neck. I was shocked as hell. I didn't knew what to say.

It means that she might have dreamt about Jacob and that incident.
That incident had an adverse effect on her life . I can't believe that asshole Jacob tried to lay his hands on my Rossie and I couldn't do anything. But I made him pay for that incident. Today he must be getting rotten at some corner of this earth.

She had suffered a lot because of that incident .
And I think that incident made her bitter because earlier she was not like that but after that incident she changed completely.
And she also got to marriage me early because of that incident as her father asked me to do so for the sake of her future.
Her father feared that his reputation will be affected because of that. So I agreed to marry her.

But now she is getting back her memory .
And my life is getting fucked up again.

When we went to sleep, she didn't faced me but the other side.
I sensed some kind of uneasiness which I haven't sensed in this long time at all. She is surely hiding something from me.
But I don't wanted to lose her now.
I nuzzled closer to her and put my hands on her waist .She didn't reciprocated but didn't even stopped me . I put my one hand on her hairs and started giving her a little massage. I like to stroke my fingers to her hairs and I know she like it too. I can hear how she sigh in relaxation when I takes my fingers to her hairs.

Then we slept.

Suddenly I felt my bed trembling . I opened my eyes and saw Rossie shaking in fear and sweating. I quickly stood and shaked her. She must be having another dream about her past.

Then she mumbled ,"No , no .He can't betray me."
I hold her from her shoulder and hugged her and said,"Rosie, wake up. It was a dream. I am with you baby , wake up."

Then that happened what I have never expected . She jerked me away from her. And I felt like I have been pushed down from a hill .
My heart suddenly felt heavy as a hard rock . The feeling grim which I ahd been hiding from long had hit me hard this time. I can't think straight what to do.
I just stared at her .The thing which was hovering in my heart as a big fear, now has started becoming reality.
I am losing my Rossie. I am fucking losing her in bits and pieces. She is getting distant from me after getting do close.
The most difficult thing in life is to see your love going far from you when you can't even do anything . You are helpless. All you can do is wait for them to go so far ,from where you can't even see their face . The face which never leave your memory. The face which keep coming to your dreams to remind you how deeply you are in love with that person but all that is vain.

I didn't tried to go near her , but I asked, "Are you okay Rosaline ?"
There was a dharping whining pain in my heart. This feeling is killing me slowly. The fear of losing her hovering me like a nightmare.
She to that her behaviour is like salt in my wounds.

She stared at me as if I had cursed her.
I guess she didn't liked me calling her Rosaline because after that accident she was so changed and I always call her Rossie because she started becoming my Rossie but now...

Her conscience hit her she said ," I-I am sorry , I-I pushed you . I was not thinking straight. "

Then she wrapped her arms around me but I didn't felt that connection which I wanted , which I used to feel everytime I hug her. This hug was not out of love.
I held her tightly to feel , what I wanted,  but couldn't. Why?
I couldn't feel that love.

Right now she is definitely hiding something from me .

I know that I should ask her , but I also know that she will not tell me .
I have sensed that my nine days' wonder is about to end but I don't know what to do.
I know that my life is going to be fucked again , the way it has never before. I know something is bout ot happen , which surely would left my heart into million pieces, but all I can do is wait for that day.
I don't know why our life is so complicated. Can't we be like a simple and happy couple? Can't we live a happy life?

After that we slept and this time she slept in my arms.
I can never get more relaxed than having here in my embrace.
The way her head is rested on my arm gave me the ultimate satisfaction. I can hold her like this for eternity.
I can feel her warm breathe on my neck which gives me chills everytime I think about it. The way her lips brush sometimes accidentally on my neck is enough to make me hard instantly.
She doesn't know what effect she has on me. My body craves for her touch like she is oxygen.
Her small hand on my chest feel so comforting.
And her legs tangled with mine under the sheets is something out of the world. Everything about her is angelic, something divine.

When I wake up in the morning she was not in the bed. It had never happened that she had awakened before me . She usually wake up late.
I get down from the bed and knocked in the bathroom but she wasn't there. Then I went to hall but she was not even there. I got panicked.

Where could she go this early morning?
She had never done anything like this . Oh God!!! Where is she ?

I checked in the kitchen thinking that she might be cooking something for me but she wasn't there even.
I went to towards the garden and to my relief she was sitting there lost in her thoughts.
I went towards her and wrapped my hands around her neck from behind her. And touched her head with my head.
I don't know for how much time we would be like a happy couple but now I just want to feel her .As long as I can.

"Good morning baby." I said in a cheerful voice. It tried to keep everything normal. Even though I had sensed that she is upto something but I didn't asked her .
"Good morning Finn. " she said in a dull voice.

Then I sat in front of her and put my head in her lap and looked up at her ,"Why did you wake up early today?"

Her hands involuntarily moved to my hairs and she started moving them.
I said involuntarily because she wasn't looking at me . She was staring somewhere else and lost in thinking something.

She replied, "I didn't feel like sleeping. And I wanted to sit in open air so."

"Okay", I replied.

This is the same bench on which we sat on the first day when she came back form hospital.
At that day we didn't even talked to each other much and today I am lying in her lap in same bench. This is how time changes and so does people.

After sitting there for a while in silence I said ," Let's go inside and have breakfast."
She nodded and came inside with me.

When we entered the hall I saw Natalie wandering around there probably searching something and when she saw us coming she got startled .
I felt her suspicious, but I can't doubt her , she is my good friend. She came toward us and wished us good  morning.
I knew that Rossie's mood was already not good and after seeing Natalie she would be more upset .

Rossie went to her room without saying anything.
I said to Natalie, "Do you have some important work?"
She hesitated and said ,"Um..actually ..leave it we will discuss this at your office. I should leave now."

Before I could say something she staggered towards the door and left.

Why was she behaving so strange today?
Well whatever, it is good that she left before breakfast otherwise Rossie would have been angered .

After having breakfast I left for office with a goodbye kiss which made me wonder that might be her mood is better now and she is not thinking about her dreams.
I reached to my office.

It was around 3 in afternoon when someone barge into my office even the guards were stopping him but that person came in forcefully. I noticed that person was Jack.

What this asshole had to say now?

One of the guards said," Sorry sir , we tried to to stop him but he came here forcefully saying that he had something important to discuss with you."

I replied in a cold voice," Okay , you may leave."

It was just me and that asshole Jack there. Right now I wanted to tie him upside down from my window .

He was about to sit on a chair when I said in a hoarse voice ," I haven't asked you to sit. Just say what you are upto and leave. "

He said ," I want my Linnie. She never loved you and neither she wanted to live with you. She wanted me and she loved me .You can't keep her away from me .You are coming in between her happiness. I ...."

Before he could complete his words I rushed towards him and hold his collar and smacked his back to the wall behind him. I pinned him to the wall and looked straight into his eyes in order to threaten him through my eyes. I was burning with anger . Right now I just wanted to rip down his body with my gaze.

I yelled at him," Don't you dare call her yours. She is my wife, you fucking asshole. You fucking stay away from her or I swear to God that I will split you head in two." My eyes were burning with anger.

How the hell he dare to call my Rossie as his ? I would just smack his head to the wall if he stayed a minute more here.

I yelled at the security. They came into my office running and was showing him out when he jerked them and yelled at me,"You can't keep her away from me for long . She is mine and I will get her anyhow."

I gave a death glare to the guards then the guards took him out forcefully.

I aggressively sat on my chair when Natalie entered into my office.
She came towards me and stood beside me.
She put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Finley why are you hurting yourself because of that bi...."

I gave her a warning glare.

Then she corrected herself and continued, " because of Rosaline . You always knew that she don't love you. She was giving you divorce. Why can't you leave her ?"

Before she could say anything further I stood up and was about to leave when she held my hand .

I knew that she was worried for me as a friend but she doesn't know what Rossie is for me .
She is my life. She is my fucking life and I can't live without her. But how would I explain to this fucking world that she loves me and I love her.
How would I explain everyone that she is changed now.
She is not that egoist Rosaline anymore but my kind hearted Rossie.

I turned towards her and said ,"Natalie , you know nothing about Rossie. And I don't want to hear anything against her."

Her face fell off. Then I left.

***********************************

I reached back home and when I opened the door Rossie came towards me and and hugged me . Without any delay I wrapped my hands around her. Then she kissed me on my lips.Again without taking a minute I kissed her back . Her hands were wandering through my body and same with my hands. I slid my hands under her top and started moving them up towards her breast .
Meanwhile she was busy in kissing me and checking out my abs .
I don't know what happend to her suddenly. I haven't expected this .But I like it. I just want her to want me.
Then she moved her hands around my neck and stroked my hairs. I lifted her up and laid on the couch without breaking the kiss. Then I kissed her and lost myself in her, because she is my sweetest scape. We broke the kiss when we both went out of breathe. Then I laid on the couch and she climbed up me.
She said, " Finn I have remembered everything. My memory is back now. And I am so sorry that I behave that way with you in past."

I was stunned.

Did I hear her correctly?
Is she serious? I was bewildered.

I said, " Y-you are serious right?"

She replied Smiling, " Yes finn I have got my memory back . And I am feeling pathetic to behave with you that way. Forgive me "

It was very difficult for me to digest what she had just said. I didn't knew what to say. I haven't expected her to behave this way when she would get her memory back.
Without saying a word I just stared at her.

She said ,"Finn say something. Have you forgiven me or not ?"

I said," After getting back your memory, you still want to live with me.You still love me ."
She said ,"Yes . I love you want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I was very very happy at that time .I didn't have words to say.
I moved my hands towards her face when my vision started blurring. I couldn't see her . She started vanishing.

Then my eyes wide opened and I found myself in the car.

Oh !! It was a dream. But what a beautiful dream it was .
I wish she would always stay with me
I wanted to get old with her.
I wanted to have kids with her . She is my life , I want to live her.

Then I watched out of the window

************************************-----------------------------------------------------------

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey guys ... do you like this chapter??

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Don't forget to vote and share your views by dropping a comment .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stay safe ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 29 2
Arin Belladonna has never been a people person. Raised in a family of independent women who seldom spoke about their emotions, she learned early on...
414 52 9
"Let's fall in love for the night and forget in the morning" - FINNEAS her coronavirus test just came out negative and in this word of maddess she de...
25.7K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
6.7K 637 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...