The Princess With a Future Se...

By Adivonna

"You will be killed at the hands of your father. You will never have the family you desire. Your future has b... More

Authors Note/ Announcement Board/ Table of Content
Chapter 1: The Old Lady
Chapter 3: Strong and young, another successor
Chapter 4: Tea With The Emperor
Chapter 5: In the bushes
Chapter 6: Interrogation
Chapter 7: Rosalina Margareta
Chapter 8: Jennette's FiancΓ©e
Chapter 9: She's also a princess
Chapter 10: The Black Haired Wizard
Chapter 11: I Also Want To Be Loved
Chapter 12: She's your daughter
Chapter 13: Just a Dream
Chapter 14: Princess Anthanasia
Chapter 15: That Wench
Chapter 16: Being the Duke?
Chapter 17: Remember the Choice
Chapter 18: Things to Talk About
April Fools Chapter
Chapter 19: Nobody Wants The Throne
Chapter 20: Help
Arc II
Chapter 21: First Friends
Chapter 22: Dear Aunty
Chapter 23: Sacred Relics
Chapter 24: Trust Me
Chapter 25: Fading Away
Chapter 26: Forever Family
Chapter 27: The Emperor's Past
Chapter 28: Two Years Ago
Chapter 29: Home Wrecker
Chapter 30: Good Master
Chapter 31: Good Lady
Chapter 32: Good Princess
Chapter 33: Good Sister
Chapter 34: Good Friend
Chapter 35: Good Days
Chapter 36: Margareta Family
Chapter 37: Love or Power?
Chapter 38: Never Loved Him
Chapter 39: Fell In Love
Chapter 40: Guest
Arc III
Chapter 41: Not So Legal
Chapter 42: The Lovely Princess
Chapter 43: My Own Hands
Chapter 44: Happy Ending?
Chapter 45: Disappear
Chapter 46: Should We?
Chapter 47: A Dream
Chapter 48: Save The Emperor
Chapter 49: Relief
Chapter 50: Lies
Chapter 51: Childhood
Chapter 52: Watching
Chapter 53: Move On

Chapter 2: A Poison Attempt

4.8K 175 9
By Adivonna

A week had passed since Anthanasia's encounter with the old woman, but her 'prophecy' still wayed on her mind. 

Maybe it was because of yesterday's incident of her almost eating a poisonous herb. She didn't believe on the 'killed at the hands of your father' part, it was a bit disturbing, however, for the first time in her life someone had told her the bitter truth to her face. 

"Your father will never love you"

All her life she had clung to the invisible hope of being a loved daughter because no one had ever told her her reality. 

Fa- The emperor will never love me. "Athy?" A high-pitched voice said from a near distance. 

The voice brought Anthanasia back to her current state. Anthanasia gazed at the beautiful girl with brown hair and jeweled blue eyes 

"Sorry Jetty" Anthanasia answered. 

Jetty and Athy were the names the two princesses agreed to call each other. Currenlty they were strolling in Jennette's rose garden while having a conversation. "I was just asking you if you'd like some juice or tea" 

"Juice please" 

Jennette's tea was not something Anthanasia enjoyed due to its sweetness. "I really wanted you to try this new tea recipe I personally brewed" 

Jennette said in a dejected tone. As they were strolling some court ladies heard Anthanasia's rejection and loudly clicked their tongues and glared openly at Anthanasia, not minding her title as 'princess', which only seemed like a title.

To everyone who heard them saw Anthanasia as heartless and needlessly sympathized with Jennette. 

After coming to face reality, Anthanasia let go of her desire. 

'I don't need to be his beloved daughter. I have hoped for a family, but, Jennette is my sister and we have a very good relationship with her. 
A sister is enough. And Lily is like a mother I never had. I can feel content with just the two of the-'

Anthanasia snapped out of her train of thoughts at the smell she perceived coming from Jennette's cup. 

Peppermint and vanilla. The same scent she got from the poisonous herb. 

Without thinking further she quickly smacked the glass out of Jennette's hand. Crash. With her actions the passerby's and servants were all shocked, while one maid quietly made their way out of the scene. But not before being caught. 

"Guards seize her!" Anthanasia commanded pointing at the about to run maid. 

Even though she was a disrespected princess, she was still a princess, a member of the royal family, the guards were trained to follow their commands no matter who they were and the maid was held.      

                       ____________________ 
The news of someone trying to poison Princess Jennette had spread through social circles. A royal being poisoned wasn't a big deal. 

To them it was obvoius who tried to poison her.
The reason why people where talking about it was because Princess Anthanasia had remained neutral all this while. 

So everyone was spectulating the imperial palace wouldn't be boring anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 287 9
[Lovely Princess Dimension] What if Athanasia manages to avoid getting executed? Would she still be going after her father's love? What if She meets...
4.9K 288 19
Sufferings... Everyone have them in their lives .. But her's were always silent... When her feelings of emotions become too much... She over all sto...
354K 14.2K 37
( ζ ‡ ) κžŒκž‹ ΰ£ͺ π–π‡πŽ πŒπ€πƒπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’' πŽπ‹πƒπ„π‘ π’πˆπ’π“π„π‘ Λ–ΚΎΚΎ οΉ— ❲ πš•πšžπšŒπšŠπšœ 𝚑 πšπšŽπš–! 𝚘𝚌 ❳ ...
10.7K 809 81
"I love you daddy! You love me too.... right....?" "..." "Why aren't you answering....?" In a series of unfortunate events that turned a once hap...