In Love with Miss Plastic Can...

Per raeshee03

Andromache was intrigue. Intrigue of what it felt like. What it feels to be a normal high school student. She... Més

The Arrival
First Day High
The New Girl
Geek and Nerd
The Three Delinquents
Confuse and Delirious
Meet the Popular
Mortal Enemy
Playing Soccer and Playing Cupid
Pranks
The twins
School War
I'm Cupid! Stupid!
The Bet
Double Date Disaster
Alone Again
Not Feeling Well
Andy 1.0
Andy 2.0
Breakeven
Secret Affair
LQ
Andy's Confessions
Crazy In Love
LSS
Instant Babies
Busted
Meet the Parents
Uncertainty
Discontinued
Stuck
Answers
Stay With Me
Epilogue

Hero

21.6K 688 198
Per raeshee03

(chapter quatorse)

Alexei's POV

I watch at Andromache leave. I was so disappointed on her reaction awhile ago like I was nothing to her. I know that she was so good on hiding her feelings but that was just unacceptable. While here I am, so whipped seeing her looking like that. Damn! A hot blonde. At first I thought she was a real angel with those wings that moves. Yeah! It freaks me when it moves like that! I realize that we are in a costume party so I came back to my senses that she was just wearing a costume.

We thought she is a gate crasher. A hot gate crasher. We were really ready to kick her out of the party if I haven't recognize her when she suddenly kissed me! The hell! Why does she always do that?!... It really bothers me knowing that someone might have seen it! She's so impulsive. I just thank god it was dark and she use her wings to cover us so no one notices even Courtney and Taylor. 'Weew!'

I really wanted to slap her. But I reprimand myself since one slap for one kiss right?

'Agh! I don't want her to kiss me again. Don't I?'

How did I know that it was her? Well, her vanilla scent. Her scent that I love the most. And those soft hot lips that was so familiar..

I never thought that she really looks good being blonde. Almost all the guy population drools over her.

When she sings that song my heart really flatters hearing her soothing voice sing that song.

'God!What am I thinking! I never gonna like her! This is wrong! I had to forget this.'

'Yeah right! But did you forget it by using this jerk?'

'Get out of my brain!'

'Duh! How can I do that when I'm you!'

'Whatever!'

'This jerk was so disgusting Alexei! Stay out of him! He's a scumbag.'

'I'm not hearing this! Shut up!'

'He's not even a good kisser like Andy! Kissing him awhile ago was so disgusting Alexei! I wished it was Andy!'

'I'm not hearing this!'

'You heard me Alexei! He's lips was rough unlike Andy whose lips were soft.'

'Eer.. Yeah I agree! But that's it! I like Keane!'

'Convincing me? I'm you! Try harder!'

'Whatever! Shut up!'

"Alexei are you alright?" Keane snapping her fingers which stops me from arguing with myself.

'Geez! I think I'm going crazy!'

"Yeah I'm alright Keane. Come on lets get inside." I smiled at him.

When we went inside and start dancing and drinking. I'm glad I'm still sober. My eyes keep searching for someone. I hadn't seen Andromache even her shadow.

'Where could she be?'

"She already left." Taylor said.

"How did you know?"

"I just know Alexei. I'm your best friend." she smile.

"Stay away from that jerk Alexei! I really hate him after what he did to you!"

"Tee, he's now okay! He has changed already. He was just confused bout his feelings that's why he did that." I defended Keane.

'Give him the benefit of the doubt!'

'I don't trust him!'

Taylor shook her head disapproving what I just said.

"Just be careful with him Alexei!"

I just nod at her to stop the topic. Then continue partying.

I was so tired and a little tipsy. I have to go home so I just texted Courtney and Taylor that I'm now leaving. I went outside Courtney's house and walks toward my car which was parked meters away from her house. Then I saw three guys block my way.

I feel Goosebumps all over my body as I step back but two guys was also blocking my way.

'Oh shit!'

They smile creepily and forcefully dragged me. I yelled at the top of my lungs but no one heard me. The music coming from Courtney's house was too loud.

'What now? Are they gonna rape me? No please! God help me.'

That thought brings shivers in my body.

'I'm not gonna die doing nothing!'

I tried to escape by stomping the feet of my captor and run. He yelled in pain but he grabbed my hair and pulled it towards him.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Another man slapped me hard on my face making me fall on the floor. I looked at him fiercely and he smirked deviously.

"Who are you?" I get up and wiping the blood on my lips.

"We are you're worst nightmare!! Ha ha ha!! It's been a long time since I tasted new meat!"

"What?!"

"You're such a beautiful babe! Very innocent. I wonder what would you taste like."

"How dare you!" I tried to slapped him but he caught my hand and slapped me again.

"You're now my pet bitch!" he gripped tightly my hand causing me to flinch in pain.

"Help!" I screamed loudly.

Then a black motorbike suddenly appeared out of nowhere almost hitting two guys who were now lying on the floor. A man in black wearing a helmet get off the motorbike and walk towards us.

"Who are you?" Their leader yelled furiously but he just continue walking towards us.

The two guys get up and attack him but he just beat them up badly by kicking and punching them hard. Then another three guys tried to fight him but he just beat them easily breaking their bones and faces. You can really feel the his anger while fighting those goons. It feels like watching action movies seeing him fight. After he finish beating them, he faces their leader but that jerk tried to runaway from the mysterious guy. Too bad for him, the mysterious guy was so quick catching him. He just grabbed him in no time and and beat his ass badly until he no longer move.

"Stop it! You're gonna kill him! He's not worth it!" I yelled. He inhaled deeply and stop beating the guy.

"Who are you?" I asked

He the took off his helmet and to my surprise it's a girl but not just any girl....It's the most amazing girl I ever seen. Mariz Andromache Cullen.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him!" said furiously and tried to kick him again. I run towards her and hugged her tightly. Then cry hard on her shoulder.

"Stop Andy! Please.." I murmur. Her body tenses and relaxed after. She then hug me back.

"Hush now baby.. You're safe now." she whispered softly while rubbing my back. I sobbed while hugging her.

"Don't worry about them okay? I'm here." she assures me and wipe my tears away and kissed my forehead. I just nod at her and hugged her. I badly need this warm hug. It makes me feel so safe just like before. Her Magic hug calm me.

"Come on lets go Baby. It's dangerous in here!" She holds my hand and hastily went into her motorbike. She gave me her helmet then we leaved that sickening place with those bastards lying on the ground.

We stopped at some 24hrs convenient store. She bought me a bottled water for me to drink to make me relax and a chocolate.

"Why this?" I said confusedly waving a chocolate bar.

"To lift up your mood! Chocolate stimulates the releases of endorphins, a natural hormones produced by the brain, that generates the feeling of pleasure and promotes sense of well being. It also helps our brain produce serotonin, the brain's happy chemical which makes us happy." she explained with a half smile looking at me worriedly.

I looked at her amusedly.

'She's such a nerd..yet so cute!... This couldn't have happened if I only agreed on Keane to drive me home.'

Then she goes back to the convenient store with a scowling face. She bought canned beers, sodas and junk foods as well as candies while munching a bar of chocolate.

"Wow! That was too many Andy! I can't eat and drink all of that." I said apprehensively looking at the stuff that she bought.

She raised her brows looking at the at me.

"Who says that this is for you?"she said bluntly then left me. I blushed hardly from the embarrassment.

'Why does she seemed so annoyed?'

I scrunched my brows looking at her very busy arranging her stuff on her motorbike.

'She's hot and cold! One time she sweet, now she's so rude! What's wrong with her?!'

"I'm sorry if I assumed! By the way thank you for saving me!!.. What's your problem?! Why are you acting like this huh??" I spat at her since I'm starting to get irritated by her actions.

She just looked at quite pissed and ignore me then she went back to her motorbike fixing her things while sucking a lollipop.

"If you don't wanna talk to me, fine! You are so arrogant and rude Cullen!" I sneered. She just rolled her eyes and continue on what she is doing.

After a couple of minutes she was finished fixing her stuff, she then faced me.

"So where's your house Sacha? I'll drive you home." she said lazily.

"What's wrong with you huh? Why are you acting like this?"

She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Fine! Drive me home! I'm so sick being with you!" I sneered and walk hastily towards her motorbike then noticed that she had a telescope and a huge bag aside from a the stuff the she bought from the convenient store.

"What is this? Where are you going Cullen?" I asked curiously.

"It's none of your business Sacha!"

'That's it!'

And my temper exploded.

"Answer me nicely when I'm talking to you Mariz Andromache Cullen!" I grumbled looking at her furiously with flames burning in my eyes causing her to stiffened and panicked.

"I repeat! What is that? And where are you going Mariz Andromache Cullen?!" I smirked deviously while my eyes was still looking at her furiously.

"Geez Sacha..relax okay..." She smile nervously while rubbing her neck .

"Answer me now!" I screamed at her making her jump off her feet. She look so frightened while panicking.

"Am..I...The..There's a meteor..a meteor shower tonight...so I..am going to...you know..watch it..." She stuttered.

"Good girl! Just be good and I treat you good." I patted her head while she frowned and pouted making her look so cute.

"Why frowning huh?"

"I'm not frowning Sacha..see.." She then grinned widely. I almost laugh seeing her like that.

"You're sooo cute Andy!" I can't stop myself from saying while pinching her cheeks.

"Am..Sacha..could you please stop that and please tell me where you live so that I can drive you home." She said politely not wanting to irritate me further.

I'm not in the mood to go home yet. Besides, I bet no one is home right now.

"No! I prefer coming with you watching that meteor stuff."

"Huh? Why? I thought you're sick being with me?"

"I change my mind! Is there a problem with that Mariz Andromache Cullen?" I slightly raised my voice making her flinched.

"Fine!" she raised her voice irritably.

"What?!" I also yelled squinting my eyes on her.

She flashes a fake smile.

"Nothing Baby. Come on lets go."

"Good!." I said at her making her exhaled so relieved.

We travel a couple of minutes riding on her motorbike. I squealed everytime she suddenly brakes then speed up. She stiffened everytime I gripped her waist. Then we enter a cemetery. Yeah a freaking cemetery! We stopped near a hill since her motorbike can no longer traverse it.

"What are we doing here Andy? You're not going to kill me right?" I said as I hesitantly get off her motorbike.

"This place has the right spot." She said casually while removing all her things from the motorbike.

"Is there a ghost in here? It feels so creepy." I slightly rubbed my arms since I feel that my hair suddenly stand.

"Living person is more scarier than ghost Sacha! Besides, ghost won't hurt you." she answered not looking at me bringing her things then started to walk with flash lights on.

"Wait for me!" I followed her hastily.

We walk towards a hill and started to follow a trail.

"Andy! Is there a snake in here?"

"Maybe. Probably Sacha." she answered nonchalantly.

"What?! Let's go back please. I'm so scared and too tired to continue." I pleaded.

"You go back if you like. Besides, it's not me who insisted coming here." She answered slightly irritated while continue walking.

I huff hearing her said that.

'Can't she see I'm too exhausted after experiencing that awful things!'

"Are we there yet?"

She didn't answer and continue walking so I just follow her. After a few minutes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked while panting. The hell! its so far and I think it's been a long time since we started walking.

"Few more steps Sacha.."she exhaled hardly.

After a couple of minutes we finally reached a very wide clearing. The place was so enchanting seeing the sky clearly and billion of stars seemed so near. I think it's near a cliff since you can actually see the city up here making it more magical. The feeling of exhaustion was suddenly gone like my long walk was worth it.

"Wow! How did you find it?"

"I just accidentally found it." she replied not looking at me, pulling a blanket from her bag and lay it down on the grass.

"Sacha could you please arranged these while I'll install the telescope?"

"Sure.."

She then installed the telescope while I arranged a couple of things that she brought. It feels like we were on a date.

'How romantic Alexei.'

'Yeah right!.'

"Finally! I finished it on time! Now lets just wait." she said looking so relieved walking towards me and sits by my side.

"This place is beautiful Andy." I said looking at the sky while rubbing my arms.

" Are you cold Sacha? Here wear this." She said worriedly, took off her hoodie and handed it to me.

"No Andy. It's alright."

"I insist Sacha."

I hand no choice but to wear her hoodie. It was warm and it smells good.

"Thanks!" I smile at her and she smiled back. She then look at her watch.

"I think it's time.." she hurriedly went to her telescope.

"Come Sacha look here! " she called me excitedly so I come near her and took a peek on the telescope.

"Wow! It's was so amazing Andy!"

I watch the meteor falls like a rain. I had watch it in discovery channel but I just can't believe that it was so majestic seeing it in actual.

"This is really beautiful!"

I can feel that she was just staring at me. So I looked at her.

"Andy?"

"Huh? Ye--yeah!" She stuttered as her averted in other direction.

"You can now wish for a thousand times Sacha." She said as she lay back to the blanket at stare at the sky while I'm still looking at the telescope.

"Yeah! You're absolutely right Andy!"

"Want some beer Sacha?" she asked after a couple of minutes

"Thanks Andy but I prefer soda."I replied to her.

She then handed me a can of soda and a pack of cheetos . I took it, sit next to her and started eating and drinking it.

"Do you always do this Andy?"

"Not really always. I just went here if I wanted relax since it was really quiet and peaceful here."

"It's a freaking cemetery Andy in case you forgot. It's really quiet and peaceful in here. Duh!" she just chuckled on my remarks.

"Umm..Cullen why do you eat candies while drinking a beer huh?" I looked at her quizzically while she eats her candies after drinking a beer.

"Well, I don't like the weird taste of beer so I eat candies." She reply casually while staring at the sky.

"Why are you drinking beer then?"

"Because I like the taste of beer with candies.." she answered.

"You're so weird!"

She just smirked. She then took her IPhone and speaker then started to play some music. Random songs of some famous artist and bands. It was so relaxing that I almost forgot what had happened awhile ago. We took a picture of us and makes different goofy poses as we smiled at the camera. I told her to post it on Instagram. But, she's doesn't know how to, which is really surprising since it was Andromache we we're talking here. She also don't even have a Facebook and Twitter account could you believe that?. She said that it was a waste of time and she don't want to flaunt her personal life on the web. She's not that perfect at all.

When Taylor Swift song Blank Space was playing we started to sing along with it and we sang it dramatically while taking a video. After we finished singing we watch our music video and laugh hard at it. It was nice but it was so funny.

"Oh God! That was so hilarious! We should upload it on YouTube." she suggested in between her laugh. I'm glad she knows YouTube.

"No! That was so embarrassing Andy!" I oppose.

"Okay. I'll just keep it."

"Send me a copy."

"Sure Baby!" she grinned widely.

After a moment the song So Close by Jon McLaughlin was now playing on her speaker and Andromache suddenly to stand up while extending her hand to me.

"May I have this dance Miss Cleopatra?" She asked playfully trying to looking so serious.

"Sure!" I took her warm hands as I stood up. She bow like a prince while I bow like a princess on some royal ball. We then dance just like in the movie Enchanted. Trying to recreate that scene playfully. There's a lot of laughs and giggling while we dances goofily. She suddenly sings while we were dancing just like the actor did on the movie. And it feels like I'm floating listening soft calming voice as she sings beautifully while we dances. She then put my arms on her neck while her hands was on my waist pulling me closer as she her violet eyes that was now sparkling, stares at me intensely while she was still singing. Then at the last part of the song she touches my face tenderly making my body sizzles making my knees so weak. I can't help but close my eyes as I hold her hand and kiss it. I can feel her tensed up and smiled after. When I open my eyes those violet mesmerizing eyes was staring at me lovingly and I stared back with same intensity as her face started to become nearer to my face.

Then she kissed me.

.

.

.

.

.

On my forehead.

Yeah! I know that sucks'!

'What am I? A child?! Pssht!'

I frowned. I feel somewhat disappointed since it's not what I'm expecting. She hugged me tightly and whispered something I couldn't understand.

'Pssht! You're such a tease Mariz Andromache Cullen!'

She chuckled. "Let's drink Sacha. I'm quite thirsty." she releases me from her hug and sits back to the blanket. I exhaled hardly and followed her.

"You seemed disappointed Sacha!" She smirked looking at me.

"Of coarse not! Why would I be disappointed huh?" I hissed then drink my soda irritably.

'What is she implying? That I want her to kiss me on the lips?'

"For not kissing your lips." she said bluntly and smirked after.

My eyes widen as my mouth hangs open.

"You wished Cullen!"

"You are so cute Sacha!" She giggled pinching my reddened cheek. Good thing its dark in here, I hope she didn't noticed it. I frowned swapping her hands away from my cheek.

She looks at me seriously "Don't worry Sacha I will never ever kiss you on that kissable lips again. I promised that!" And my heart sank hearing it.

'Disappointed much?'

"Unless you initiated it and if you let me or slap me again." she teases with a small smile on her red moist pouting lips then lick it causing me to swallow hardly.

'She such a temptress!'

"That's not happening Cullen!" I retorted back.

"Okay..Let see!" She chuckled. After she finishes drinking her beer she then lay down.

Then came serenity

.

.

.

"Hey Andy.. Thank you. Thank you for saving me and for bringing me here." I told her seriously.

"Anything for you Sacha."

She holds my hand and smiled at me.

"Friends?" I smiled at her

She grimaced on what she heard and releases my hand.

"I don't wanna be on friend zone. I don't wanna be your friend Sacha. I already have lots of friends!." she said while pouting.

'Is she serious or teasing? I really can't read her!'

"And I'm confident that you neither want me to become one." she continued while smirking.

I squinted my eyes on her.

"Mariz Andromache Cullen!" I raised my voice making her flinched.

"Geez! You're really scary when you did that Sacha." she said still pouting and crossing her arms. I give her a death glare.

"Cullen!"

"Fine! Friends!" she answered irritably.

"Good!"

"Just for now!" she tucking her tongue out to me. Then pulled me making me lay down beside her as she hugged me tightly.

"Brat!" I punch her softly on her back.

She just chuckled. Then kisses my nape. We are in that position for a moment when I feel her breathed steadily.

'Is she sleeping?'

"Andy?" I called softly but she didn't reply so I look at her. She was now sleeping peacefully like a baby.

"Goodnight Andy!" I whispered then kissed her. Where? Secret..

-----------------------------------------------

"Sacha wake up!" I feel someone shaking me. When I open my eyes I saw a beautiful face with a pair of smiling violet orbes looking at me causing me to return a smile while touching her cheeks.

"Andy." I murmured huskily.

She smiled widely making her cute dimples appeared clearly. "Wake up baby.." She speak softly.

"What time is it? It's still dark." I sit rubbing my eyes.

"It's 5am."

"Huh?? It's still early Andy" I lay back.

"I have something to show you." she pulled me up with so much excitement in her eyes. Then she pulled me near the edge of the cliff.

"look!" she exclaimed excitedly while looking at the small yellow orange light starting to spread coming from the horizon.

"Sunrise!. It's beautiful Andy!" I said in an awe. I heard a click from a camera. So I look at her. Then she took another picture again.

"Perfect!" she grinned widely looking at the camera while I frowned.

"Let me see it!" I whined trying to grab the camera from her.

"Don't worry Sacha. You still look so beautiful with your bed hair." she chuckled.

"Hold it there Andy!" I told her as I took my phone. She look at me quizzically.

"Smile!" I took her a picture.

"Now we're even!" I tucked out my tongue waving my phone and laugh after. She just shook her head and go back to the place where the blanket is. She rummage her huge bag and took a thermos flasks and a mug.

"Here!" she handed me a mug of coffee.

"You brought this?" I said after sipping the hot coffee.

"Yes! I also made it" she said proudly while drinking her coffee.

'In fairness, it tastes good though its kinda sweet. I think it has a lot of cream and sugar. A child's coffee indeed!.'

We quietly sip our coffee while watching the beautiful sunrise. This is life..it's so peaceful. After finishing our coffee we pack up our things and leave that beautiful place. She then drive me to my house.

"So see you at school Sacha!" she kissed me on the cheeks after we get off the bike. But I grabbed her towards me and kiss her soft moist pouting lips.

'I can't stop thinking about it. And I'm not planning to be insomniac! Duh!'

I broke the kiss before she can even respond.

"It's just a friendly kiss Andy. And thank you!" I whispered as I left her flabbergasted.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Scholar Per ☆

Novel·la juvenil

1M 40.4K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
4.8M 144K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
7K 160 21
The two girls were brought together by quite unusual circumstances, and whatever they had between them, wasn't meant to last. They weren't supposed t...
1.8K 66 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...