(VERY SLOW UPDATES)Kimetsu No...

By PheonixTaleChara

There are not much Kny stories here in wattpad so I decided to make one qwq WARNING: VERY CLICHE AND VERY CR... More

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~Request Page ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~
Nicknames Inosuke X Fem! Reader Fluff
Tragedy Zenitsu X Fem! Reader
Kidnapped Yandere!Kyojuro X Fem! Reader Lemon??
Threesome Giyuu X Shinobu X Male! Reader Lemon???
Cute Tsundere Giyuu X Tsun!Fem! Reader Fluff
Interrupted Muichiro X Gender Neutral! Reader Lime
Angry Pair Sanemi X Fem! Reader Lemon
Gift Yushiro X Fem! Cold-Hearted! Reader Fluff
"Eep!" PT. 2 Of Nicknames Inosuke X Fem! Reader Lemon??
Scent Tanjiro X Dragon Hybrid Male! Reader Fluff
Test Subject Muzan X GenNeu! Reader
Puppy UwU Jealous! Tanjiro X GenNeu! Reader Fluff
"I Do Have Friends." Shinobu X Giyuu
"Keychain" Yandere! Rui X Innocent! Fem! Reader
"Flirt" Demon! Tanjiro X Fem! Reader
"Sorry" Tanjiro X Kanao Angst
Safety Obanai X Fem!Reader
Obanai X Fem!Reader LEMON!🍋 + Important A/N
Muichiro X Fem Pillar! Reader X Tanjiro Fluff
Rui X Innocent Fem! Reader
"Let's Cuddle" Clingy Muichiro X Fem! Reader
"Flirting doesn't suit you" Drunk! Tanjiro x Fem! Reader
"Soft Lips" Tanjiro x Fem! Reader
"Scratch" Muichiro X ObanaiSister! Reader
"Flower Love" Giyuu X FemFlorist!Reader

"Not Just A Shadow" Obanai X Fem! Reader

5.5K 97 74
By PheonixTaleChara

SoraYume123's 2nd request

A shadow. That's what you are.

Being Kanroji Mitsuri's sister has its pros and cons.

You and Mitsuri are twins. So why is she getting all the attention? You two are kind of the same, appearance wise. You also had her amazing strenght. Why were you treated differently than her? Was it because of your personality that made people want to ignore you?

Mitsuri was the social (kind of) and beautiful one. You were the shy and timid one. Is that why you're only a shadow of Mitsuri? Did no one found you interesting and just chose to ignore you? You honestly didn't mind. You were just curious.

When you and Mitsuri joined the Demon Slaying Corps, you both were acquainted with a boy named Iguro Obanai.

After the days that 'you', Mitsuri and Obanai interacted, you sorta felt attracted to Obanai. Was it his cold attitude? His kind of mysterious aura? Or was it something else? Either way, there was something about him that made you fond of him.

You knew damn well that you won't have a chance. He probably likes your sister, Mitsuri. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful, social, amazing, etc. And you? You were just plain old (Y/N).

And lately, Obanai is spending more time with Mitsuri than usual. You assume that he has fallen for her. You were starting to lose hope. Was it even there in the first place?

"*sigh* Why am I even hoping that he likes me? Mitsuri is a better choice than plain old me. Like, who would like someone like me?", You sigh to yourself as tears ran down your cheeks. It hurted you. It was the first time you ever felt attracted to someone and it's someone you know that you'll never get a chance with. It just breaks your heart.

"I would.", a voice spoke.

Upon hearing the sudden voice, you looked at the origin of the voice. It was Obanai. Your eyes widened.

'Is this a dream? Is this a joke? Haahhahha maybe. Why would he even like me? Of all people. Hell, he actually knows about my existance?' Various thoughts flooded your mind.

"E-eh? Iguro-san? W-what did you s-say?", you managed to stutter out.

"I said, "I would." Are you deaf?", Obanai said, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"I- ... hahahahaha this is a joke, right? You don't actually like me, right?", You questioned. You weren't gonna believe it. There is no way that someone like you would be liked. Unless...

"Oh. Maybe you just mistook me as Mitsuri. Yeah. Yeah. That's the reason hahahaha. Or maybe Mitsuri rejected you or something and you came to me because I look like her and you decided to love me instead. Hahaha maybe.. no I am just a rebound hahahaha...", You blurted out. Each word you said, more tears flowed down your cheeks. You stood up and ran.

"Oi! Wait, (Y/N)!", Obanai shouted to you.

You couldn't look at him. You just couldn't. If what you said was true, that hurted you a lot. You were just everyone's second choice. Just a rebound. You just ran and ran. Somewhere far away. Far away from everyone.

When you were somewhere far away, you started to let out all your feelings. You shouted. You kicked whatever you could see. You let out all the pent up feelings inside you. The loneliness. The sadness. The anger. The stress. All of it. You wanted to be free of these feelings. You wanted to be happy again. Just like the old times. You wanted to be loved again.

After a while of looking, Obanai finally found you. He saw you letting out all your feelings. Honestly, it pained him to see you like this.

At one point, he thought it was Mitsuri that he loved, but it was you. It was you who made him feel butterflies in his stomach. It was you that he loved.

He loves your timidness, you looked really majestic especially when you read in the Oyakata-sama's garden. It was like he had seen an angel. He loves the way you fight, you always looked graceful. Everything about you intrigued him.

Obanai plans to confess to you, so he seeked to Mitsuri for help. Mitsuri was glad to help, it was for her sister's happiness. Mitsuri wanted you to be happy.

Today was day Obanai was gonna confess to you, but it obviously backfired.

Obanai waited for you to calm down, to commence his plan to confess. But his main priority for now is to comfort you.

When you calmed down, Obanai slowly walked to you and sat beside you. You noticed his presence and was about to leave, he grabbed your arm and pulled you to him and wrapped his arms around you.

Your eyes widened and your face went red. This wasn't what you expected. To make your situation worse, Obanai started to run his fingers through your hair as an attempt to comfort you.

You relaxed at his touch. And grew comfortable at the position you two were in.

"You didn't even let me explain you idiot. Don't just ran off like that.", Obanai stated. You sweatdropped. Your mind was on pessimist mode so you couldn't stop the negative thoughts and ran on instinct.

"I'm sorry...", You apologized. Obanai's hand ledt your hair and flicked your forehead.

"Ow!"

"You better be sorry."

...

"So do you actually like me?",You asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I even went all the trouble to look for you.", Obanai answered.

"Is that so?"

"I'm glad. Hahaha someone actually likes me.", you chuckle to yourself as tears of joy flowed down your cheeks.

"Oi. Stop crying. Are you that much of a crybaby?"

"Hahaha. I'm sorry. I'm just happy.", You started.

"It's just... I'm not just a shadow anymore."

More Obanai Fanarts <33

Next!
Drunk! Tanjiro X Reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 32.5K 108
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍. *************************************************** Kimetsu no yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge I only own my ocs...
17.7K 422 13
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] •D͟e͟m͟o͟n͟S͟l͟a͟y͟e͟r͟• •Kimetsu No Yaiba• "Who are you?" <> <> <> "You don't remember me?" <> <>...
11.3K 320 13
I actually lost motivation for this story on my other account- But seems like some people really want me to continue this story. I only created it ou...
217K 3K 22
•Demon slayer oneshots: character X reader• Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...