Muichiro X Fem Pillar! Reader X Tanjiro Fluff

Thank you for requesting, choleil
Sorry for making you wait so long!
I hope you like this!
Sorry Mui's OOC-

Thank you for requesting, choleilSorry for making you wait so long!I hope you like this!Sorry Mui's OOC-

It's Tanjiro's day off and he wanted to spend the day with his friends. So he thought of inviting them for a sleepover. He wanted many of his friends to join his sleepover, but that just won't work since demon slayers are really busy everyday. The only ones who isn't busy was the two youngest pillars, Muichiro and (Y/N). That was enough.

Their sleepover won't begin until the afternoon, so Tanjiro has more time to think about what they should do for their sleepover. He made a list.

Things to do in this sleepover :DD

Cooking together :))

Eating the foods we eat :))

Stargazing :D

Talking!

Sleeping, if they want !

Cooking breakfast!

Eating breakfast!

Taking a stroll outside! :D

Tea time! :>

And them going home :((

That last part isn't what he like but they have to go eventually.

Tanjiro then started making the preparations for their sleepover. After awhile, his guests arrived.

"Thank you for joining my sleepover, Muichiro-san, (Y/N)-san!", Tanjiro beamed. His smile is blinding. Please give them sunglasses.

"Glad to be here, Tanjiro-kun!", (Y/N) beamed. This time, the males were the one being blinded.

"So what do you got in store for us?", (Y/N) asked. Tanjiro only handed them his list. Muichiro took it and scanned the paper. After reading, he handed the paper to (Y/N), and read it as well.

Their first activity, cooking!

The three, had fun cooking. They made a mess, which Tanjiro had to clean. Poor baby. Their food looks good though. Even though they had no idea on what to do. Nezuko just looked at the three goofballs mess up.

They finished about sunset, they started eating their masterpieces. Luckily, it wasn't burnt. They enjoyed their dinner peacefully, throwing little conversation here and there.

After they're done eating, Tanjiro washed the dishes. And they went outside to stargaze. It was a beautiful sight. Looking into the beautiful stars, pointing out constellations that they see. Also talking about how beautiful the sky is.

They soon went inside, since it's getting cold and bugs started to appear. The next thing to do in Tanjiro's list, talking. The three was just casually talking. Getting some snacks to eat. Yeah all those good stuff.