Safety Obanai X Fem!Reader

A  a a a a  a I'm sad. Chapter 188.

This was requested by HoshinaRikka

Hope you enjoy!

Highschool AU

Note: This contains bullying, depression, and self-hate. Please read if you're ok with those.

(╥ω╥')(。;_;。)(p′︵‵。)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)( T ʖ̯ T)

As a normal girl on the outside, no one knows that you've been suffering in the inside. You're a fragile girl since birth. You get sick easily, you're not physically fit, not mentally stable too.

Because of your flaws and state, you were constantly bullied for it. Everywhere you go you get bullied, abused, taken advantage of, etc. Your parents didn't even know all the pain you're feeling, all the problems you gained.

You loved your parents, so you didn't tell them that you were suffering. You wanted to show a happy family. That's all you wanted, but it won't be a happy family, since you're depressed.

Everyday whenever you go to school, they'll make fun of you, yell at you, insult you, hurt you. As the days, weeks, months, years pass, it makes you crazy.

You were now currently getting bullied, as usual. It's a never ending cycle of pain. No one tried to stop it. Except one person. Who you wouldn't have thought would stop it.

"Hey, brat! Are you even listening to me?!?! I said to kill yourself! Why haven't you done it already?! Are you deaf?!"
A bully shouted to you in the hallway. The bully kicks you many times, pulls your hair, punches you in the face.

'It hurts...the pain...hurts...so...much..'

You plead in your thoughts as you cough violently. Hearing your coughs, your suffering the bully smirks and continues to hurt you.

Out of the blue, the bully brings out a knife. That wasn't usual, it was usually just beatings. It seems the bully wanted to see you suffer more painfully. You widen your eyes in fear. You didn't want to get slashed by a knife, you also didn't want to die.

"P-please! N-no! Not a k-knife! Please! I b-beg you!"

You pleaded, your voice almost breaking and full of fear. The bully smirks at your broken state and started to raise the knife.

You close your eyes shut, preparing for pain. You waited, but it never came to you. You slowly open your eyes to peek what's taking so long.

Your eyes widen, the bully was stopped by some one. Iguro Obanai.

"RUN!" Obanai instructed. You did as he said, you sprinted as fast as you can to the entrance of the school. As you ran tears started to form in your eyes. Hot tears started flowing down your pale, beated up face.

You're really thankful that Obanai has saved you from getting slashed. You now owe your life to him. You stopped at the entrance of the school, panting and trying to catch your breath.

You look at the school and saw Obanai running towards you. Obanai stopped his tracks in front of you. Without thinking you immediately hugged him. You started crying to his shirt, constantly thanking him, repeatedly.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you for saving me! I-I didn't w-want to get s-slashed...I-I don't wanna d-die just y-yet!"

You sobbed in him. Slowly, Obanai also wrapped his arms around you.

"Ssshh.... it's ok. You're ok. You're still alive. They won't hurt you for now. It makes me happy that you don't want to die." Obanai whispered, comforting you with sweet words.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know sooner...(Y/N)..." Obanai apologized, hugging you more tightly, never letting you go. As he tighten the hug, you felt safe, you felt like you could trust him with your life, you felt relieved.

"It's ok, now that you're here. With me."

(〃∀〃)ゞΨ(≧ω≦)Ψ(*・∀・*)V

Next
Obanai X Reader Lemon

save me pls-