Addicted To You ✔︎(spencer re...

By reidshoodrat

smut warning!! More

A/N
Pros & Cons
Overthinker
So Close**
Morning After
Yes, Dr.**
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Going Backwards
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Violet
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Welcome Back**
Helpless**
The End.

Intro.

51.6K 566 2.8K
By reidshoodrat

"Y/N please tell me your coming with us. Pleasseee,"
Penelope practically begged, stopping you from getting in your car.

You sighed. This had been the 4th time Penelope asked you to go out to the bar with the team.

"Penelope, you know I would, but I just... I have to um, take care of my neighbors cat," you nodded to yourself, "Shes going out for dinner tonight and he has the stomach flu."

You lied through your teeth. Although your neighbors cat did have the stomach flu, she never really asked you to take care of him.

"Bullshit, Y/N. You used that excuse last time," Penelope rolled her eyes at you, clearly getting frustrated that you wouldn't go. 

Dammit.

"P, I just- you know the bar isn't really my scenery and- I don't really drink that much you kno-"

"Okay, then you can just hang out with Reid. He never drinks. He's like our designated driver... Most of the times. Come on, just this once, Y/N. Please," she quickly cut you off, her eyes pleading with you.

I mean how could you say no to her.

You groaned internally, knowing that you were going to give in.

"Fine. I'll go... But, I'm not drinking, and you have to behave. Because I know how you get when you're drunk," you said pointing an accusing finger at her, smiling as you saw her face light up.

"Okay, mom," she said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"But- really? You're really gonna come with us?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, why not? I mean, I could use a little Reid time, I guess," you smiled. You actually hadn't talked to Reid,
or had a conversation that didn't involve murder, in a long time.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Penelope exclaimed as she wrapped you in a tight hug.

"It's gonna be so much fun." She pulled away from you, a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, I bet it will." You laughed at her. Her glasses were a little crooked from the hug she just gave you.

"Okay, great, now that thats settled, we usually meet at the bar at 7, so be there by 7 or 7:15 the latest."

"Alright.. cant wait," you said to her giving a sarcastic smile.

"Ugh, same!" she said, before continuing, "Although, I kind of feel bad for you, you know? I mean, I'm going to be totally shit faced, living it up on the dance floor, and you're going to be stuck with, Reid, talking about.. I don't know... science," she said with an apologetic look on her face.

"Well when you say it like that, you make boy genius sound boring," you scoffed, playfully hitting her on the arm.

"But you wont be getting shit faced because that wasn't apart of our deal, remember?" You reminded Penelope.

"Okay, okay, I won't." She smirked at you, with a very unconvincing face.

She probably will, but you knew Morgan was also going to be there, and he would definitely protect her if anything happened.

"Alright, well I gotta go, considering it's already 5, meaning I only have about, half an hour to get ready," you said to Penelope, wrapping her in a hug and giving her a little peck on the cheek.

"Okay. Drive safe Y/N. Love you!" She said blowing you a kiss, as she walked away from you to her car.

"Love you too!" You called out to her.

Unlocking your car, and getting in, you let out a groan as you leaned your head back on the headrest

Why did you agree to this? Spending hours at a bar... That was totally out of your comfort zone. But at least you'll be with Reid. I mean, he was fun... Sometimes. And even if he wasn't fun, he always made you happy with his random facts.

You had to admit, over the years, you've kind of developed a crush for him. Maybe thats why when Penelope told you that he'd be at the bar you agreed to go.

Pulling yourself out of your thoughts you started your car and headed home. You live about 15-20 minutes away, meaning you only had about an hour to get ready.

You arrived at the bar around 7:05, not wanting to be late because you knew how Penelope could get.

"Oh my god! Y/N, you look stunning!" Penelope said from the table as you walked up to where the team was sitting.

Derek was giving you a flirtatious whistle, and Spencer was just eyeing you up and down. Your face heated up at the thought of him checking you out.

No, stop it Y/N, he doesn't like you like that.

"Yeah, Y/N you look gorgeous," Emily, and JJ said, agreeing with Penelope.

"Oh, please, you all look hot." You looked around the table looking at your teammates. It was true, they all did look really hot.

You noticed they already had their drinks, except for Spencer. You took a seat in between JJ and Penelope.

"Looks like I've missed the first round," you gestured to the half empty drinks in front of them, laughing to yourself.

"Yeah, sorry pretty girl, we just couldn't wait." Morgan was smiling at you. You smiled at the nickname. It seemed like he gave almost everyone a cute little nickname.

"Well, Y/N, what're you gonna have?" JJ asked you.

"Oh, nothing, I'm not gonna be drinking. I'm just here to make sure you guys don't do anything too crazy," you laughed, and glanced at Spencer, noticing he looked surprised.

"Yeah, she's gonna be a total snooze fest with Reid," Penelope playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I-I'm not a snooze fest, I can be very fun!" Reid defended himself.

"Yeah, right. Kid, your version of 'fun' is reading books and going out to watch Russian movies," Morgan teased. The team laughed and nodded in agreement.

You looked at Spencer. He actually looked kind of sad.

"Well, I mean, Reid isn't that boring. He can be fun in his own way, plus his facts are pretty interesting," you shrugged.

Spencer smiled. He started to blush. God, he was so cute. It was going to be hard to not look at him the whole time you were at the bar.

"Y/N, you're only saying that because of your crush on boy genius." Emily said looking at you and laughing.

You glared at her. You could feel you face start to heat up from embarrassment. I'm going to kill her.

"What! I- I don't have a crush on him, I just find his facts interesting and non-boring." Your voice got higher pitched. You'd think since you were a profiler you would be a good liar.

"Mhmm whatever you say," she replied with a wink. Taking a sip of her drink.

You looked at Spencer who seemed to be suffering from almost as much embarrassment as you.

"Ok.. I'm bored of this. Let's get this party started!"
Penelope exclaimed getting out of her seat. Morgan and JJ started to follow after her.

Emily got up too, but before she left, she bent down to whisper something in your ear.

"Don't have to much fun without us, Y/N," she looked between you and Spencer. Then she left you there at the table, not even knowing what to say.

You glanced at Spencer. He was looking at the team on the dance floor. You looked at them and they looked like they were having the time of their lives. Good. They had enough shit thrown at them at the BAU.

You looked at Spencer, he was looking down at his water, messing with the straw in his cup. You decided to break the awkward silence.

"So, how have you been Reid? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever," you said, nervousness evident in your tone.

Why were you so nervous? It was only Reid. Ugh thats the thing. It's Reid.

"Oh, uh, I've been good. How 'bout you?"

"Good, good," you replied, smiling. 

"Good! That's good," he nodded, giving you a small smile.

There was another awkward moment of silence. You being the one to break it again.

"So, have you been reading anything new?" You asked. He looked surprised that you would ask him that, considering no one ever wants to know what he's reading about.

"Oh yeah! I've been reading this book about BDSM." He said excitedly. It was like he didn't even notice what he had said.

Your eyes widened. Why was he reading a book about BDSM? Was he interested in that stuff? Or just reading..? Probably just reading.

"Oh... you're interested in that stuff?" You questioned him.

What if he was into that stuff? That would be super hot.

"I- um.." He cleared his throat and averted his gaze. His face turned slightly red from embarrassment, and you laughed to yourself

"I'm sorry. Of course your aren't. I didn't mean to make you embarrassed or anything.."

His face slightly changed and he shifted his position. "Well, you'd be surprised Y/N," he said, looking slightly offended that you thought he was just plain old vanilla.

Your smile faded and turned into a shocked face. The thought of Spencer, doing... BDSM things was just... wow.

"So you like BDSM? And not just in a book way.. like in a physical way?" Your curiosity got the best of you, and you hoped you weren't overstepping by asking.

"I guess you could say that." He shrugged nonchalantly.

Christ.

You were speechless. I mean, yeah you found this hot but... It was Spencer, the BAU's golden boy. You were still shocked.

"What about you? I mean you seem to know what it is. Are you interested in it?" He asked. Raising his eyebrows. You could tell by his face that he was studying you. To see if you were lying.

You didn't even want to answer the question. But you had to answer honestly, or else he would know you were lying.

"Uh, well, yeah. But I've never tried it so, I don't really know..." You looked down at you hands. Maybe not looking at him would spare you at least a little bit of embarrassment. Although it didn't really help.

"Hmm. Well I could introduce you to some people if you'd like. I'm pretty sure they'd be interested, especially since you're a new sub," he said so casually.

How was he not nervous? But also, why did he think you were a sub? I mean, you were, but did you really give off that much of a sub impression?

"What makes you think I'm a sub?" You furrowed your brows. His assumption wasn't entirely wrong, but you still liked to have some control.

He looked at you and laughed. This bastard laughed.

"What?" You wanted to know what was so funny too.

"Y/N, it's kind of obvious your a sub," he scoffed at you.

"Well what are you then?" You asked him.

He leaned forward, his elbows resting on the table.

"What do you think?" his voice was low and lacing with dominance.

Your breath hitched. You could feel yourself growing aroused by his voice alone. Was that even possible?

You didn't even want to say what you thought he was. When Spencer saw your hesitance his smirk only grew. "Well go on. What am I?"

"A dominant," you basically whispered, but he was close enough that he could hear.

His face told you that you were right and you nearly melted.

So he was a dominant. God, this shouldn't be as hot as it was.

"So when do you want me to introduce you to some people?" He asked.

You didn't want him to introduce you to other people because... well, you wanted him. After all, you do trust him and it would be a whole lot safer for him to tie you up rather than a stranger. Add that to the fact that you found him totally hot.

But you didn't really know how you should ask him to dominate you, without sounding like a complete idiot. So you just spat it out.

"Couldn't you just show me?"

His eyes shot up to yours, an incredulous look on his face. Maybe he wasn't expecting you to be so bold. You looked down fiddling with your hands as you waited for his response.

"Y/N, I- your serious?"

You looked up at him nodding. Of course you were serious. You would want nothing more.

"I mean it would be safer, and plus, I trust you enough. I'd rather it be you than a stranger.." You explained to him.

He looked like he was actually thinking about it. Like he was trying to figure out everything that could go wrong. Eventually he came to a conclusion.

"Ok. But, if we do this, you can not tell the team. Especially not Penelope" His voice was stern. You pressed your legs together and nodded.

You looked over at the team, watching them dance and laugh with each other. Then you looked back at Spencer.

"Yeah, yeah I wont say anything to them." It was going to be hard to lie to the team, especially Penelope but if it meant doing this with Spencer, you could care less.

He was still staring at you. Studying you like a puzzle. Looking for any hint of lies.

"I want you to take the weekend to think about this. And if you're really sure about it then ok, I'll do this with you. But only if your 100% sure."

You were shocked that he had agreed.. Did that mean he liked you too? Or was it just out of pity? Or was he really trying to help a friend..? Either way you knew that you were sure. I mean, whats the worst that could happen?

You looked over to see the team coming back to the table. You quickly nodded at Spencer as you watched the team take their seats.

"Did you two have fun without us?" JJ asked smirking at you and Spencer.

You nodded. You were about to have a lot more fun...

(A/N): OK! i'm sorry that this chapter is so long ahhh!! But- i just wanted to add a little story line as to how Y/N and Spencer started their little 'relationship'

Alsoo.. what do you guys want your safe word to be? Bcs i was thinking of stuff but it sounds dumb so i want you guys to make that decision :)

Other than that^ ily guys and hope you have a good day <3

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.8K 58
Spencer Reid is our resident good boy, but what'll happen when he meets the new girl across the hall?? Spencer Reid x female OC ...
1.5M 27.1K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...
1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
323K 6.9K 28
Reid comes in to teach in Danny's college class. Danny, easily embarrassed and socially awkward, has a massive crush on the BAU agent. Student/teach...