[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

็”ฑ Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only ๐Ÿ˜… "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... ๆ›ดๅคš

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โœจ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends โœจ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 10

13.9K 469 319
็”ฑ Alpha_Creator

Ah, yes it's a good time to be captured by Dream, again. As everyone is spamming F in the chat. But it seems like you're not alone in the nasty cave your in.

“Wilbur Soot? Am I right?” You ask the man.

“Yes, you must be the infamous reaper.” He says as he looks at you.

A comment says that both your skins kind of look-alike so you start a joke about it.

“Its been a while since I saw, brother." You said with a monotone voice.

He seems to like to get the sign on what you're doing so he follows along, “I don't have a sister that would leave his only relative behind and also an American.”

Your shock that he actually go with the flow, "I don't like the way you rule. Stealing stuff from outsiders? Pathetic, " you said bitterly.

"Is that how the other vigilantes have told you?” he asks. "All of them are lying to you Reaper, there will be a time where one of them will betray you. I know you, I found you by the lake, I've raised you ever since you were a child."

"How are you so sure about that?” You ask, "all you do is work, work to build that goddamn wall and didn't even come to visit your younger sister. You ignore me for years, Wilbur until he came. Skeppy came and he became the very first friend I ever have, " you said. "This is getting dramatic are you sure you want to continue?" You let out a little laugh.

"It's fine, it's fine, " he repeated with a short chuckle. "Where are we? Ah, yes, " he clears up his throat. "How are you sure that... Blue weird looking man is trustable? He has done so many destructions. He even almost destroyed our walls."

"But he hasn't done anything recently to you, right?" You ask. "He even protected me from Dream-"

"From Dream?! What did that green seaweed do?" He asks.

"Nunya, "

"Nunya?"

"Nunya business, " you said.

"Stop joking around, I'm still your brother I need to know." He stated.

"I thought you said that you don't have a sister who's left her sibling behind and also an American, " you said as you look at Wilbur.

"That's not the point [Y/n], I'm your brother I deserve to know." He said.

"I hope you are both done talking, " Dream's voice comes into the call.

"What do you want Dream? I swear if you did anything ba-" Wilbur was cut off by him.

"I haven't done anything bad, yet. I'm just here to talk to the two of you, " Dream says as he stands in front of your cages. "If you want to get out of this cage, one of you will do a sacrifice. You, [Y/n] the reaper, will be joining me, or you Wilbur, will raise your white flag."

"You can't just do that!” Wilbur protested.

"I rather die than joining your team, " [Y/n] stated.

"Look here, Reaper. It doesn't mean that Techno is simping for you doesn't mean your safe from me, " Dream tried not to laugh.

While you on the other hand started wheezing, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Wilbur also started laughing, "that's one way to humiliate Techno."

You notice that Techno donated five dollars saying, "Simping? What's that? I don't know her.." It makes you burst out of laughing.

"What happened?" Dream asks.

"Techno just donated five dollars saying.." You can't even finish your sentence as you continue laughing. "Thanks for the donation, " you said as tried calming down.

"Let's just continue, " Wilbur says. "I will never raise my flag to you, Dream."

"And I will never join you, " You said, back in character.

"So enjoy your life, Soot siblings, being stuck here for an eternity until one of you sacrifices." He then leaves the room.

"So what do we do?” [Y/n] asks.

"Pardon me, 'we'?" Wilbur asks back.

You glare at him, "yes. 'We', " you said. "We're not going to get anywhere until one of us sacrifices. Unless we started breaking blocks, " she said.

"How are we supposed to do that? We are inside an obsidian cage!" He exclaimed.

"It's either do that or I will court and marry Nikki, " you stated.

"Wait what?"

"You heard me, " you said.

"Oh my- fine. We'll start to try breaking blocks, " he said with a sigh.

"Start from the corner, " you said. "I'll watch if anyone is coming, " you said.

"Only me?" He asks.

"Yes, I can probably distract them easily." You said, "start breaking. Don't stand on the block, there might be lava."

Wilbur sighs as he starts breaking the block on the corner. "This will take forever...." He mumbles. "

"So hmm, out of character, how are you?" You ask.

"I'm doing fine thank you, and are you seriously going to court Nikki?" He asks.

You chuckle, "yeah. I would if you let me. In or out of character, I'm a big simp."

"Oh, that's nice, " he said.

"Sippy cup is coming, don't stop mining and stay there " you then quickly covered Wilbur with cobblestone.

"It's been a while and why is there a cobblestone there?" Sapnap asks.

"Nunya, "

"I'm not falling for that one, " he chuckles. "So uh you decided to block Wilbur?"

"Yup, he's in his punishment room right now." You said.

"Punishment room? Is that what you called this?" Wilbur joined in.

You let out a laugh, " yeah. Anyway, we're doing fine. You can go now, " you said.

"You know [Y/n], it's not bad to join us." Sapnap says, "we'll give you power, unlimited resources. Everything, " he added.

"I will quickly betray you Sapnap, the blood of being a vigilante is already in my veins." You said monotonously.

"Take that Sapnap!"

"Shut up Wilbur!" He let out a sigh, "I would let you think about it, call me if you change your mind." He then left.

You then hear a block break, "let's goooo!" You whispered scream. You then destroy the cobblestone and give it to Wilbur, who have sticks, and craft them. You then follow Wilbur down the hole. He started mining down as you place blocks above you.

"We're escaping this [Y/n], " Wilbur whispers.

You did I silent squeal which leads into a squeak. "Ow.."

He then created a tunnel as he gives you blocks to fill them up. Both of you started towering and mining up. Once you two escaped you place two dirt blocks then started running.

"Let's GO!!” Both of you screamed.

"What the-” Dream joined the call. " HOW?!" He went inside of the cage and see a block of cobblestone. "You guys are such a smartass." You heard Dream mumble. "I'll get you both next time and there's no escaping."

You and Wilbur started laughing as you see the chat spamming POG then one goes 'soot siblings for the win!'

"I think I'll let you in the walls, for now, then tomorrow I'll let, " he coughs, "Skeppy that you're there."

"How will I know if I won't get attacked?" You ask.

"They won't because I will tell them. And they trust me enough for that." He says. You then see a wall in front of you.

"Welcome home [y/n]," he says in a mocking way.

You just then rolled your eyes then followed Wilbur to in.

I tried to draw them like, they are handled a bit roughly when they got captured.

No steal or use

This where Wilbur's outfit came from, then I added some stuff.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

Yandere mha oneshots ็”ฑ REINCARNATED!!!!

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

1.9M 45.5K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
The Promise (TommyInnit x Reader) ็”ฑ shaye

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

1.4M 33.9K 27
"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?" "๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ, ๐ฒ/๐ง. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ." ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž, ๏ฟฝ...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
Dream smp x reader sceneries ็”ฑ Riley

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

11.7K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...