VEGAS ~ NARRY βœ”

By LittleLoveOnNarry

One wild night in Las Vegas, comes back after four years to bite Harry and Niall in the ass. More

MORNING AFTER
NIGHTMARE FROM BEFORE
NEW KIND OF MARRIAGE
A LIGHT IN A DARK
MARRIAGE DEACTIVATION CONTRACT
TORN BETWEEN LOVE
SONG THAT YOU SANG
FAST LANE TO HATE
DIG A LITTLE DEEPER
JUST A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
THERE IS NO POINT IN DENYING THIS
LOVE AND THOUGHTS
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE MEET
GET THIS OVER
WHEN ONE IS FALLING
DESTROY EVERYTHING
ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED
BLANK CANVAS
ALL THEM BUTTERFLIESπŸ¦‹
DEVIL ON MY SHOULDER
ONE TWO THREE, NOW YOU'RE FREE
JUST KILL ME
OH BABY
LONG WAY FROM THE PLAYGROUND
GHOST OF THE PAST
SECRETS THAT HE HID
YES
AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTER ASK
LEAVE
COFFEE AND HEARTBREAK
NOBODY IS AS WISE AS BOBBY
THE AUDACITY OF THAT BITCH
THE END

WHILE YOU SLEPT

1.4K 75 65
By LittleLoveOnNarry

When Niall finally returned from airport; it was already pretty late. He payed the taxi driver and looked at the massive mansion in which he was staying; every window was tainted black and there were no cars in front of it. Figures; Harry was so drunk that he must have arrived with a taxi or was driven here by someone.

With quite steps; Niall walked inside the mansion. Everything looked so eerie; once again he felt as if he is in a museum. This didn't feel like a home.

He walked through rooms and didn't find Harry; when he was ready to give up; he heard light snores coming from the study. When he walked in; he found Harry sleeping on a couch; in front of a lit fire place. He wanted to put down the fire; but he was stuck admiring the way that Harry looked while he slept; he seemed so small and vulnerable.

A quick thought ran through Niall's mind and he quickly ran to his bedroom to take the paper that Mr Malik had given him. One of the points asked to describe your partner while he slept; and this was a golden opportunity for Niall; he could show that he actually tried for all of this.

With a shaky breath; Niall sat down on the floor; as close to Harry as he could. He wanted to properly see his face.

10) What does your partner look like when he sleeps?

He looks peaceful. Yeah, that would be the best way to describe him in this moment. His face is very relaxed; I don't think that I have ever seen it so soft. I just want to stretch my fingers out and touch it; just to know that it's real.

He just scrunched his nose and smacked his lips; it looks like he is dreaming about something. It's weird; I can see his eyeballs moving frantically underneath his eyelids and I just want to know what's happening.

He looked distraught so I caressed his cheek; he leaned into my palm and smiled. It stopped. His eyelids stopped moving around and he continued smiling against my palm. I feel quite happy with myself. Maybe I am a dream whisperer.

Over all. He looks nice when he sleeps. I like him like this better. But, but... Never-mind.

Niall felt his heart racing as he finished writing; he felt so bad, because he withhold so many things that he wanted to write. But he couldn't write it; because putting it on the paper would be admitting something; something that he didn't want to be real.

But if somebody looked inside of his head right now; they would know that to his eyes; a sleeping Harry was much more then just peaceful; he looked like home. Niall wanted to curl up to him and sleep; he wanted to hug him and never let go of him; he wanted to wake him up and tell him that he had never seen anybody look so beautiful while they slept; he wanted to feel him.

But he couldn't, because this was not where he belonged. And this would not be something that Harry would want. He is only nice; when he is drunk. And it's not good enough for Niall; especially when he already has somebody; somebody that cares about him always; not just when it's suitable for him.

Niall sighed deeply and got up from his position in front of Harry; he went over to the fireplace and put it out; he reached over for a blanket that was neatly folded on one of the armchairs and went over to Harry; with a gentle motion he draped the blanket over the sleeping boy.

"You look like an angel when you sleep." Niall whispered underneath his nose and tiptoed to his room; he took all of his clothes off and went to have a long shower; he needed that. Just to wash all the worries away. Just 5 months and a tiny bit more and he will be back home.

~

When Harry woke up; his head was breaking in two. He couldn't remember what had happened; but he noticed that that was a habit of his; mix different types of alcohol and nothing; and I mean nothing will be left in Harry's memory.

He looked around and noticed that he was in the old mansion; he notice that the fire place had been burning; luckily he didn't burn down the whole place; but maybe that wouldn't be that bad.

Harry managed to get his body up and sit down, so his feet were touching the expensive carpet of the study room; he wiggled his toes and let them feel the material; his mum had picked this carpet; she was the only one that liked carpets; everybody else despised them; Harry still does.

Harry felt little shock waves go through his brain; making it hard to think. Or even listen to himself breath.

All out of nowhere; Harry heard pans or other dishes fall down; so as quickly as he could; he got up and moved towards kitchen; when he was getting closer; he heard Kodaline playing and cutlery clinking. He made his steps slower and he listened carefully.

Together with Steve's magical voice; there was another one. One that had a Irish accent. Harry was ashamed to admit it, but he thought about that time when Niall sang one of his songs way too often; it was beautiful; his voice was beautiful. But now; hearing him sing words that Harry knew so well; it just hit differently.

"The more I live, the more I know, I've got to live without
This ain't no sad song
Life has to go on"

Niall's voice was now completely loud as Harry was standing quietly behind him; his inability to not sing was getting best of him as he started to sing with Niall and Steve in the background.

"If you're ever feeling lonely
If you're ever feeling down
You should know you're not the only one 'cause I feel it with you now
When the world is on your shoulders and you're falling to your knees
Oh please
You know love will set you free"

At first Niall was shocked; but he would never stop in the middle of a song; so he continued; but it was Harry that laughed after the chorus and started a conversation with Niall; completely ruining the song.

"What are you cooking?" Harry asked while sitting down on a high chair that was next to a kitchen island.

"First of all, how rude of you to not finish a song. Second of all, just some french toast. Would you like some?" Niall asked in a monotone voice; he was trying this thing; where he tried to ignore all the horny thoughts that he got in his head when seeing Harry; because as he had said many times before; he was hot. And Niall was horny.

"Yes. Please." Harry said awkwardly as he watched Niall's back; his eyes slowly going lower and lower; until he finally stopped himself; just in time. "Amm, did you hear me come here yesterday?"

"You don't remember?" Niall asked; still facing the stove and not Harry.

"Remember what?" Harry felt his cheeks burning up; he didn't do anything stupid, right?

"You came here and met my fiancé." Harry felt a weird nibble in his chest when Niall mentioned his fiancé. He really didn't like it.

"I did? What was he doing here?" Harry said with a bit higher tone then he intended.

"Visiting me. Or is that a crime?" Niall finally turned around and his eyes met Harry's; a spark erupting between them; Niall's angry eyes and Harry's confused eyes.

"Well, I would like to know if there are people that I don't know in my family's home." Harry said with confidence; their eyes still looking into each other.

"Well, If you wouldn't be an asshole who leaves for no days end and actually answered your phone; then you would have known." Niall said coldly; Harry's heart trembling; feeling like it's suffocating.

"I had business to take care off." Harry said a bit more reserved then before.

"Nice to know." Niall turned back to the stove and took out some french toasts; he put them in two separate plates and put one in front of Harry.

"Thank you." Harry whispered; his eyes looking at the perfect piece of french toast; Niall was really talented. "By the way, do you know why my nose hurts so much?"

"Louis punched you. And for your knowledge; he will be coming here more often now." Niall said sternly and started to walk out of the kitchen. Harry's palm rubbing over his nose; hatred for the Louis guy growing even bigger.

"Wait." He ignored the topic and focused on Niall. Harry's heart was beating so fast; so darn fast. "Won't you eat your breakfast here?"

"No. Why would I?" Niall asked while standing in the doorway.

"We still have some questions to answer and our session with Mr Malik is tomorrow." Harry suddenly felt very shy and vulnerable; he must be getting sick.

"We can answer them later today. I just don't feel like eating together with you." Niall said coldly and ran upstairs; his heart doing jumping jacks; because damn; he actually wanted to spend some more time with Harry.

AUTHORS NOTE🌺

Hello my Little Love's 💕

Another update, because I don't know what time it will be for me when the maintain is happening  and I don't want to leave you waiting.

Thanks to your lovely comments on my board, I have so many ideas for this book. This book will be as drama filled as I love it! Thank you my lovely's! ❤️

Enjoy reading this! Narry is slowly blossoming!

Lots of Love - M🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME
289 0 16
Louis has bullied Harry 2 years now, Zayn decides to make a bet with Louis, until the bet reversed.
14.6K 447 47
Louis makes a huge mistake that ends his friendship with Harry. Niall comes in and admits his love for Harry. Harry eventually admits he loves Niall...
1.1K 49 19
What happens after 5 years