FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

By Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... More

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 29- FOR VANESSA
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 16- "How did you find her"

481 22 59
By Freddies_Queen

Hi all, yes, yes I know it's been a while since I've updated Daisy & Freddie, and I have seen many DM's re an update. I will make sure I don't fall behind on this storyline.

I need to apologise as this chapter is quite dark. I know something light and funny would be ideal but it's necessary for the story to progress and as you all know I love to keep you on your toes and not make things predicable.
Despite its low tone, I hope you enjoy it and send your support to poor Daisy.

Love M x

Viktor adjusted the lapels of his shirt and knocked on the door.

With no answer, he knocked again harder.

The door opened slightly "what do you want" came a harsh voice.

"Freddie it's me, Viktor"

The door opened further but not fully. Freddie squinted into the hallway "Viktor?" He opened the door further "you look so....."

"In disguise? I'm Miguel Romanov now, may I come in?" He asked kindly, his Russian accent still clearly there but less that what it once was. His once neatly cut light brown hair, was now jet black as was his thick beard

Freddie stepped aside and allowed Viktor to enter the apartment. The curtains were drawn, letting in only a faint stream of light to shine through the gaps of the fabric.

The toxic smell was a mixture of stale air and alcohol was hard to stomach, while empty cigarette packets littered the floors.

"Viktor I'm not taking guests I'm......"Freddie couldn't continue his sentence. He wanted to say that he was in mourning, but that would cement that she was gone forever.

"I had to see you Freddie after I heard...."

The grieving pain started to creep up in Freddie again, the way it always did when he thought of her. He wanted to control himself infront of Viktor, but the nausea and grief rose in a bid to consume him.

Lunging forward, he braced his torso with his arms on his thighs. The heavy breathing was loud and raspy.

Viktor rushes to the kitchen, where he washed a glass in the sink, and returned with some cold water.

"Sit" he instructed, placing his hand on Freddie's lower back, and guiding him to a chair alongside the dining table.

Freddie pulled a face of disgust as he sipped the water, he was far too used to the strong burn of alcohol.

Taking a seat beside him, Viktor looked on as he tried to form the right things to say, but what could you say to a man who was heartbroken beyond repair.

"What...." he began "how did you find her" he continued cautiously, aware that his question may trigger Freddie further.

"I didn't. She sent me this, it's a suicide letter, I have no idea...where she is or if...." Freddie handed a white envelope to Viktor marked Freddie.

Turning it, he opened it and slid out the perfectly folded sheet of paper.

Freddie,
You have broken my heart. How can I possibly go on knowing that you have once again let me down. I can not live with or without you, please know that while I did love you greatly, we can not continue spoiling each other's lives any longer. Please forgive me, perhaps we will be reunited on the other side one day.
Please let go.

Daisy x

Viktor raised his brows at the almost heartless letter. He knew that Daisy and Freddie had had their fair share of tragedy, but he also knew that Daisy was obsessively in love with Freddie, and by the choice of her words, she seemed resentful. Something Daisy was not.

He folded the letter back and opened the envelope to slide it in. He adjusted his glasses as a series of black dots on the inside, caught his attention. He opened the envelope further.

"What's this?" He asked with a quizzical expression.

He slid his finger along the glued edges of the envelope, popping its adhesive apart.

"What is it" Freddie asked as he looked down at the randomised dots.

Viktor took a deep breath in and placed his fingers to his lips "Oh Jesus"

"WHAT IS IT?!" Freddie repeated raising his voice.

"It's Morse code....SOS A IS ALIVE" Viktor translated slowly.

"A? What's A?" Freddie asked looking up at Viktor.

The two looked up at eachother, neither hoping the other was thinking the same as they were.

**********

Daisy sat opposite Alex while watching him eat dinner. Her face was stiff and emotionless while he cheerfully chewed his steak, occasionally looking up to see if I'd Daisy had touched her food.

" You haven't eaten in six days" he commented mid chew.

"I'm not hungry" she seethed, clenching her thighs under the table.

"Of course you are" Alex placed his cutlery on the side of his plate and crossed his arms on the table, amused with her answer.

"Perhaps my company is turning me off my food"

Alex shrugged "perhaps....it makes no difference to me. Once you become malnourished and weak, I'll simply have an IV attached to you"

Daisy dropped her eyes to her hands. She could see the veins and bones popping out visibly. She looked back up at her plate and lifted her fork, stabbing it into a cooked carrot and placing it into her mouth.

Alex was pleased but remained silent, not wanting to discourage her from eating more.

Having since his unexpected return to "the living" Alex had reclaimed his fortune through his son Mikhael who decided to remain in the UK, but continue his fathers business in Russia. Alex was still, as anyone was concerned, dead and with that, he needed to stay hidden.

Buying a small manor in just outside Lauterbrunnen in the Swiss Alps, he was content with living his life with Daisy, regardless of how much she detested him.

Keeping her locked away in a room for most of the day, he knew that with time, she would grow to accept her new life and perhaps even love him.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk in the morning" he suggested, lifting his glass to his lips and sipping his wine.

"No"

"Surely you are sick of your room by now"

"I am. But I'd rather be stuck in that room than go anywhere with you" she stood up and left the table.

Slamming the door to her room, she rushed to her window and tried for the hundredth time to open it. Locked.Still.

She clutched at her own throat, panic stricken she looked around for something, anything that she could somehow use to escape.

If she broke the window he would hear it and catch her. If she broke the window she could use the glass to cut his throat and escape. Where would she go? The manor sat on the side of a mountain, a tall solid fence surrounding it entirely.

No one was coming for her, everyone thought she was dead. She prayed every night that somehow, someone would notice her message, but even with Freddie's keen eye for detail, she couldn't expect him to have worked out what it was. She needed to save herself and do it fast.

The door opened, Alex walked in, tall and angry, removing his belt "take off your clothes" his instruction was just that, an instruction. Last time she defied him, he beat her, sparing her face because he found swollen faces "disturbing and unattractive" her bruised ribs from his blows were a reminder of what he was capable of doing without any hesitation.

She slipped off her pants and lifted her T-shirt off over her head. Her bones protruded all over her.

Alex gave a disapproving sound "you are far too thin, tomorrow you will eat, now lay"

Doing as she was told she lay down, shielding her abdomen with her clasped hands.

As he lay on top of her and spread her legs with his knees, she closed her eyes, the ringing in her ears started up, a sound she was thankful for as her rape processed. His coarse whisky tongue licked at her skin, his fingers curled in her hair.

"Open your eyes!" He grunted while pulling her hair, causing her immense pain. She didn't want to, she closed them over and over, anything rather than watch his face lit up with with power and lust.

He became angry, his force less controlled, until finally he took her throat and fucked her till he came.

The pulses and shakes of his body emptying itself into her, the smell of semen, she wanted him to continue choking her till she was dead.

He let her go "wash yourself. We will be going for a walk in the morning"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 534 22
A simple Queen fan college girl who unexpectedly got a chance to travel back from the past... also unexpectedly met her favorite band.. but what she...
6.4K 221 64
When a very lively dream comes true you find yourself falling in love with the man of your dreams. Will you live a happily ever after?
2.2K 46 17
°·°·°·°·°· She had a smile worth dying for but oh, when she laughed ·°·°·°·°·° °•°•°•°•°• A sky full of stars and he was looking at her •°•°•°•°•° Ja...
30.3K 1K 52
[COMPLETED!!] This is part 2 of "My Love, Brian May" So if you haven't read the first book, I suggest you do or else you'll be really confused. More...