Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"

Margot crossed her legs slowly as Mikhael's eyes moved to her exposed thigh. She smiled before pulling down her skirt slightly, and picking up her coffee mug, toying with the handle.

The thrill of having a younger mans attention always excited her.

She took a slow sip, keeping a fixed stare on him, admiring his good looks "so" she began, placing the cup back down on the small oval  table beside her "Daisy has asked that I help you in finding employment"

"Yes that's right"

"And I understand that you have no experience in real estate?"

"I don't...but I'm a fast learner"

Margot rubbed the tip of her index finger across her chin while pursing her lips "I think I can find something for you to do" she leaned forward and gave a half smile, one which Mikhael instantly understood.

He chucked and ran both hands through his blond hair "I would certainly appreciate it"

"Before we continue, I need to know something. Daisy had mentioned that she does not want Freddie knowing that she helped find you work. Why."

Mikhael frowned "I wasn't aware she did. I have no idea why she would say that...perhaps because she and my father dated briefly before he passed away"

Margot sat back in her chair suddenly "your father? Your father was Alex?"

"Yes, you knew him?"

"No. Daisy didn't go into detail about him only that she dated him and he died suddenly....." she trailed off as she began to wonder herself, why Daisy would help her ex's son when her fiancé doesn't approve.

"So she dated your father, while she was broken with with Freddie. He died and got back with Freddie and suddenly became the CEO of their company....."

Mikhael shifted nervously in his chair " are you...suggesting she had something to do with his death?....I don't think she's like that"

Margot gave a breathy laugh "goodness no, just thinking out loud, of course she isn't, it would be almost too obvious of her to do so, forget I said anything"

                                *************

Freddie yelled for his driver to stop the car as he spotted Diana, strolling down the street with a peculiar sway.

Rolling down the window, he called out to her,loud enough for her to hear, but no one else to realise it was him.

She turned to the sound of her name,and stumbled over to the window "heeeeeey"

Her eyes bloodshot, her breath heavily laced with alcohol, while her makeup was clearly from the day before.

Not wanting to embarrass her for her appearance, Freddie quickly wiped his concerned expression off his face, and opened his door "I'll give you a lift home"

Stumbling into the back seat, Diana's bag fell open on the seat, along with a handful of condoms.

Freddie gave an amused laugh "gee I didn't think you and Rog were still at it this much"

"We're not" Diana's reply was bitter and cold. Her resentment toward Roger impossible to miss.

Freddie looked out the window, wishing that he had enough self control to not ask, but knowing he didn't "what do you mean by that?"

"What do you think I mean?" Diana's reply was sultry and disturbing "surely you understand what it's like to have needs, Daisy tells me you have a very high sexual appetite" her eyes fell to his crotch "with a monster like that between your legs, I'm sure you could go over and over...."