Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Laying stretched out on green velour couch, Freddie's ankles extended over the armrest, while he lay staring up the the ceiling.

His eyes were fixated on a small crack in the plaster above his head, while his thoughts took him back to the day he met Daisy.

He remembered having a terrible stomach ache that night. The last thing he wanted to do, was sing and prance around the stage with hot lights beaming down on him.

A faint smile traced his lips as Daisy's smile flashed into his mind. She was so beautiful. Her hair softly framing her face, no worries or trauma, just her.

When he sat down on the ledge of the stage and began to sing You Take My Breath Away, his stomach pain was replaced by a million butterflies. He sang only to her in a crowd of thousands. An intimate moment between the two of them, neither know the future ahead.

It was hard to believe how much had happened in their time together, an unbelievable journey which sadly, had weathered down their relationship and left them both toxic and bitter.

Pressing the inner corners of his eyes, he rubbed away a forming tear. There was so much he wanted to say to Daisy, but she was incapable of registering it. Pain changes people. It turns them cautious, insecure and unable to trust. That's where Daisy was.

Freddie knew that under normal circumstances Daisy was reasonable, but neither he, nor anyone could fathom what she had been through and what scars those left on her.

A thunderous knock the the door had Freddie near fall to the ground. He scampered to his feet and walked to the door. The knock came again.

Opening it, Freddie was once more startled by the black clocked figure standing in front of him.

Pulling the hood back, an exposed Kashmira gave an unimpressed glare "oh good, you're alive"

"Jesus Kash you look like a fucking crypt keeper in that thing!" Freddie stepped aside to let his sister in.

"It's fashion Fred" Kash rolled her eyes while hanging the cape on the hook behind the door.

"Where?! In the pits of hell?" Freddie teased her while eyeing off the hanging fabric in mock disgust.

Kash ignored her brother, and continued to sit down in the armchair beside the window "why is your phone off the hook, mum was worried"

Freddie sighed loudly.

Kash pressed her lips together and raised her brows "That's good huh?"

Nodding slowly, Freddie's humour had faded, and the melancholy which surrounded him before had reappears.

"I just don't know how to tackle this" he began softly.

Kash pulled her legs under herself, getting comfortable to sold her brothers life-problems.

"What did you do?" She asked, assuming Freddie fucked up.

"I slept with Deaky's aunt"

Kash's face dropped as did her jaw "that old one! What is wrong with you! And Daisy knows you cheated then"

"That's the thing, I didn't. It was long before her"

Kash frowned "so what's the issue? It was before her"

Freddie puffed his cheeks out "well...she kinda implied that she wanted to...be with me again. Daisy and Margot had words that didn't go well. Now she's pregnant with Daisy's dad and she told Daisy that we had slept together several times when I said it was just once"

"HAVE YOU ACTUALLY LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?!" Kash was outraged and visibly distressed "do you have any idea...wait she's PREGNANT with Daisy's DAD?"

Freddie gave a nod.