The Izuku S.T.R.I.K.E Force S...

By Phearless14

What do you do when the evil version of you want's to rule the multiverse?You form a team of the good version... More

Prologue
The Force Begins
Meet the Team
Team Battle
New Home
Mortal Kombat Legends
A Day at UA
STRIKE HUNTERS Part 1
STRIKE HUNTERS PART 2
STRIKE HUNTERS PART 3
STRIKE HUNTERS PART 4
Operation IzuOcha!
Happy STRIKE Day!
Izuku Bakugo!?!
Vote for the Substution
Last Missions
Assesmble!
WAR!!!
Past Episode: STRIKE Force VS Straw Hat Pirates
Into the Spider-Verse
Weak to Strong
侍の芸術 Part 一
New Book
侍の芸術 Part 二
Why should I be hero?
The Beginning of the End

The Search for the Siege Perilous

948 16 6
By Phearless14

Previously in STRIKE Force the new team has just gotten their new home and moved in together now they awaken to their new home preparing for their first mission-

Deku: (yawns)

Looks around and realizes he is in his room and it might have been just a dream until he walks out and see four versions of him enjoying breakfast..

Deku: Guess, it wasn't a dream.

They see him

All 4: Morning Deku

Deku: Morning guys

Brawler: Would you like some breakfast?

Deku: Sure

Deku walks up and seed a wide spread of delicious breakfast food...

Deku: (drooling) WHO MADE THIS!

Knight: I made it. When you have a harem you have to learn how to cook a lot of food.

Deku: Yeah I guess-

He stops and looks at knight wide eyed

Deku: YOU HAVE A HAREM!!!

Knight: Yeah when I got into UA a lot of girls started to like me and they decided to share me.

Ninja: So, who is in the harem.

Knight: Class 1-A and B girls, Midnight, M.T lady, and the pussycats.

Wolf: Wow, that is a lot of girls.

Deku however was having a hard time to process what he just said but, he didn't have time because a alarm went off...

???: ALERT, ALERT MISSION REPORT COMING IN!

Wolf: Who's talking?

A female floating head appears in front of them...

Gideon: Hello, my name is GIDEON. I am the A.I of the STRIKE tbase and I will be the one to inform you of your missions.

Deku: Oh, Alright.

Gideon: DG has informed me that she has your first mission and you will need to start right away. She has also told me that you need to put on your hero suits and meet her at UA with your teacher Shota Aizawa,

Deku: Got it. (turns to them) SUIT UP!

All of them rush to their rooms and grabbing their suits and putting them on and they all did the same thing before they left their room. They looked in the mirror and said...

STRIKE Force: Let's do This!

They all walk out and look at each other before looking at GI (Gideon=GI)

GI: Your vehicle is down stairs waiting for you.

Brawler: Wait what.

They all rush down stairs and our shocked at what they see...

Brawler: AWESOME!

Deku: Wait, I can't drive.

Brawler: I can.

Deku: Really? When did you learn how to do that?

Brawler: When I got back to Mufasu.

Ninja: Hurry we're wasting time.

They all get in the car and drive to UA. When they make it there they see DG, Class 1-A, and Aizawa waiting for them.

Aizawa: Hey Problem Childs

Class 1-A: HEY MIDORIYAS/DEKUS!

DG: Hello STRIKE Force!

Deku: Hey DG, so what is our mission?

DG: So, millions years ago their lived an item that made the multiverse called the Siege Perilous.

She waves her wand and shows what it looks like...

DG: We found this item and knew it was too dangerous to keep with all the villains in the multiverse. So, we decided to break it apart and scatter it into the multiverse where nobody could find it. We learned that one of the pieces ended up in VD's universe. He then used that power to build his army of Dark Ninjas and nomus.

Ninja: So, basically all we have to do is get all of pieces of the siege perilous back.

DG: Exactly. We have to get all of the pieces or he will have the power to remake the multiverse itself.

Everyone stands there shocked and a bit scared...

Denki: Oh my god.

Tsu: Imagine what could he do.

Tokoyami: He must not get those pieces.

Aizawa: So, how will they find them?

DG: With this.

She snaps her fingers and tracker is produced and she hands it to deku..

DG: This will open dimensions where your missions are. It will also lead you to the location of the shard. Now, it is time that you were off to your mission.

Deku: Right.

He presses a button and a portal opens up. He turns back to his team and they all nod yes..

Class 1-A: (No Bakugo) GOOD LUCK STRIKE FORCE!

Deku smiles and turns back to the portal and they all jump in yelling something...

Deku: PLUS ULTRA!

Wolf: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Brawler: BANZAI!

Knight: FOR GLORY!

Ninja: LET'S DO THIS!

The time has come for the search of the siege perilous.

That's it for this. Hope you liked it, and make to FOLLOW ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 67 15
Shortly before Class 1-A is sent to the USJ for training, All Might receives an important call from an old friend, asking for assistance from none ot...
272K 8.2K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...
135K 3.9K 10
While in class one day, Aizawa brought in a girl a quirk that brings in a person's counterparts from other dimensions, in order to teach them about t...
524K 16.2K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...