Vento Aureo/Golden Wind x Rea...

By Evan_Connor

Y/N is an 18-year-old finally moving to her/his/their own apartment in the middle of a pandemic. However, whi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (yes 4- bc while I love Mista it's my fav number-)
Chapter 5
Smoll Author's Note :D!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE STORY!!!!

3K 36 74
By Evan_Connor

FIRST CHAPTER INFO!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO READ THIS ALL CAREFULLY PLEASE!!!!! EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE READER(about how they end up in Vento Aureo/Golden Wind, not actual features or names that's up to you uwu)/THEIR STAND(uh yeah I did give y'all a stand, I hope that's ok)/HOW I'M GOING TO BE WRITING THIS STORY!!! YOU MUST READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

ALSO IF YOU DIDN'T READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS BOOK- IT DOES CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME- SINCE I'M BASICALLY FOLLOWING THE WHOLE PLOT FOR IT KINDA- SO IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS PLEASE DON'T EVEN FINISH READING THIS "CHAPTER". BUT YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME BACK AND READ ONCE YOU'RE FULLY DONE WITH PART 5-

Aight now that I gave that warning, we can continue with more important info uwu:

OK. I just want to, first of all, say that; Giorno, Trish, and Fugo are all aged up to 17 close to being 18, like Narancia, in this fanfic because I DO NOT CONDONE/ENCOURAGE DATING MINORS- The reader Is 18 in this fanfic and while, yeah 17 is not being legal yet, I just much rather have them be only 1 year apart than 2/3 years apart- Even though here in, America, it's fOR sOmE fUCKING rEaSoN- reasonable(??????) for Seniors(18/17-year-olds) to date Freshmen (14/15-year-olds) and Italy's age of consent is 14- ._. BUT I FIND THAT WEIRD A N D UNCOMFORTABLE ASF SO I'M NOT DOING THAT- While they are aged up this doesn't mean it takes place in a different year- Since this isn't really an au??? Actually, I guess it kinda is? One of my main goals here is to make sure EvErYoNe survives(iNcLudInG lA sQuAdRa aNd UnItA SpEcIaLe -)- but it doesn't take place in a different year and aside from trying to save everyone and the reader being from our real-life world- it follows the same plot as the anime-

SHAWTY- ANYWAYS- The rest of this chapter is info on the reader and their stand (which is important to read) and a small Author's note (which is kinda important??? I just talk about who's going to be love interests and when/how I might update the story. I would REALLY appreciate it if y'all read it 🥺👉👈)

Reader info:

So, the reader will have a gender or not depending on you!:D Same thing with pronouns uwu I'll be writing them in as "she/he/they"/"her/him/them" uwu So you can choose you! However, you will have an outfit for the whole story (which I drew a feminine one and a masculine one), which again, you can choose which one you'd like! If describe them I will do it by putting a "/" in the middle to divide which one is the feminine and which one is the masculine one and then you can read the corresponding one uwu. One of my biggest goals here is to be inclusive as I possibly can. I will put the drawings for both outfits under this reader info paragraph! (BTW I KNOW YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE MY DUMBASS IS J U S T REALIZING I DIDN'T DRAW IT IN BUT BOTH OUTFITS DO HAVE POCKETS-)
Anyways- for the reader's backstory:

The reader had finished high-school a few months ago and started moving into their own small apartment (which they finally had all for themselves bc b4 they used to share an apartment with a/another girl) to start university (bc u don't have to go to college-lol, most careers don't need a college degree and their less helpful- it's much better to go to university bc it's always going to be worth it unlike college, and they already had a career in mind. ThIs iS jUsT mY oPInIOn tHO-)
Outfits:
Feminine-

Masculine-

IMPORTANT STAND INFO!!!!!!:

Stand Name: Recess

Eng. Name/Copyrighted name: Play Time (lol this doesn't matter since we're not gonna use this name but if any of yall were curious about it's "English" name, it would be this^^^)

Stand Cry: I'm Tired- (you'd get it if you've heard the song 😔👊)

Stand Power: The stand will leave the user and as soon as the user lifts up a part of their body and hits the ground with it (ex: they stomp their foot, tap their foot on the ground, or hit the ground with their hand or fist) it will signal the stand to let out an invisible gas (released through its flowers) that when inhaled causes all the victim(s) around to see a scenario that isn't happening. (Ex: If someone is about to be murdered around a group of people, activating the stand will cause everyone to all of the sudden see the murderer letting the victim go. And even the victim and murderer will see themselves and feel themselves doing this. However in reality the victim was murdered and the murderer has already been apprehended. While everyone else was left shocked thinking they witnessed a murderer all of the sudden let a victim go and once the stand was retrieve they would leave immediately fearing they might capture someone else next.) Anyone/everyone that is around the stands range will be affected. Except for the user. They will forever believe what they saw was what happened unless the user explains that they were using their stand. And no matter the situation they will kinda be frozen in place out of surprise, shock, confusion, etc. So, the only way to not be affected by this stand is by leaving the stands range before the user activates it, someone from the outside holding their breath and going in to pull you out then try to explain/convince you that what you saw wasn't real, holding your breath in until the whole scenario has played and the user lets you know they've activated the stand, or if someone finds the user and realizes they have their stand activated and forces them(most likely through fighting them) to deactivate it. This stand can't really bring any physical damage as it can psychologically. The most it can do to protect the user is force the person into their range to cause them to become part of the fictional scenario created, or throw a punch or two around but they will inevitably be defeated. The second option to stop the effect of the stand is not advised though because it's never known how long the scenario can last. Everyone under the standability sees the same scenario. It can't produce different scenarios for different people at the same time. They deactivate the stand by simply bringing back their stand.

Power: E

Speed: B

Range: C (8 meters/26 feet)

Durability: E

Precision: E

Potential: B

(Correct me on those^^^ rankings if you think another letter suits it better tho plis)

If my explanation is a bit too difficult to understand (which I don't blame ya'll I fucking suck cock and balls at explaining shit-) Just think of it like Purple Haze only difference is it doesn't have the power to personally kill people or even hurt them physically at all. But it can definitely hurt/affect people psychologically, depending on what the scenario it causes people to see. And like I said, everyone under sees the same scenario. It can't produce different scenarios for different people at the same time. If you have any questions though don't hesitate on commenting them! :D

Here are the drawings on how the stands look! (Yes, standS because I drew a feminine and a masculine one-):

Feminine-

Masculine-

(lol yeah that's my Instagram art account- I didn't post any of those drawings on there and I won't since those drawings are inclusively for this. However, if you wanna see any jjba art or art from other fandoms I'd be more than happy if you could check me out! You don't have to tho lol-)

Alright! Before I start my Author's note I really quickly want to praise the people that have made this possible- _CYRA_CHAN_ , mamasfrijolesburned , MidnightKoala7 , ComposeWriter , rero_rero_muse , The_Lone_Panther , Twice-Bipolar , JunnaKyushi147 , Bhacked_Potato , Azure_Star , Octopusgirl0 , Jilxamaz , justinseagull_ , and doalicez !!!! BECAUSE HONESTLY ALL OF THEIR VENTO AUREO/GOLDEN WIND X READER STORIES REALLY INSPIRED AND ENCOURAGE ME TO DO THIS!!!!! SO, I KNOW Y'ALL DON'T KNOW ME (AND I'M SORRY FOR TAGGING YOU IF YOU DON'T LIKE PPL TAGGING YOU-) BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THOSE AMAZING STORIES!!!! AND IF Y'ALL HAVEN'T CHECKED OUT THEIR STORIES PLEASE DO! I PROMISE IT'S WORTH IT!!!!

(Author's note: I just wanna say here that I'm so sorry if I misspell something, English is not my first language, I will, however, try my best to proofread and correct any mistakes(shout out to my best friend lonelynoname1 who's gonna be helping me make sure I'm writing this shit alright- Check out their story too please, they're working on a Uraraka x Izuku fanfic rn and so far it's really good). You're more than welcome to correct me in the comments tho uwu. For love interests, we have everyone in the Bucci Gang(yes that includes Trish uwu), La Squadra, and Unita Speciale(except for Carne and Cioccolata- they still die lol-), and uh, I think that's it- There will be an ending for each character (so you choose who you end up with uwu) I might even make polyamorous endings (because my lil polyamorous heart love stories/endings that are poly but it's not often that I see them-). I WILL TRY MY G O D D A M N H A R D E S T TO ACCURATELY PORTRAY/REPRESENT THESE CHARACTERS- As for limes/lemons Idk if I'll make them because I suck at writing them- It's not that I'm uncomfortable with them I just suck at writing in general so something like lemons is H A R D E R to write-(BAHAHAHAHAihatemyselflol:")) SHAWTY- ANYWAYS- I will be following the typical "Y/N'' style of writing! I will put a list down below of the terms I will be using in case y'all ain't sure about some of them(and I will update them in case I use a term later on but forgot to put it in the list.)! I will also, or TrY, to update every weekend. If for some reason I miss to upload a chapter one weekend, then expect two chapters for the next week, as a makeup chapter for failing to update the previous week along with a note on why I missed it and/or if something came up that I'm going to miss uploading some weekends (which hopefully won't happen). The reason I'm updating every weekend is because I do have online classes and tbh right now I'm fucked- sO I gotta take care of that mess during the weekdays uwu. So, expect chapter updates every weekend most likely on Saturday. If I don't update on Saturday, don't freak out- my dumbass probably forgot- XD I'll make sure to put an alarm to upload, and if I don't do it then expect it on Sunday uwu. Aight, I think that's it! Again, I'm sorry if this turns out like trash- I've never written a fanfiction before and I usually do have writing ideas but I either never start them or I give up on writing them from the beginning. bUT I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON THIS ONE BECAUSE I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH MOTIVATION AND INSPIRATION TO DO SO- SO, HERE WE GO! I REALLY HOPE Y'ALL WILL ENJOY THIS!!!

KEY TERMS:

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/C= Hair Color

H/L= Hair Length

E/C= Eye Color

S/C= Skin Color

F/C= Favorite Color

F/B/A= Favorite Band/Artist

P/W= Password

Italic= Thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.3K 43
Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to ask you out. However, he never got the cha...
17.6K 848 28
━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ 𐔌 IN WHICH, a sixteen...
169K 6.5K 29
Recipe for a perfect Vento Aureo fanfic: 1. Place the setting. Make sure to not insert too much, because then your story will be boring as fuck. 2. A...
13.6K 532 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...