Twisted Fate ( Rivamika Lemon...

Von FefiprAnon

Eventual lemon, smut, angst,and a lot of fluff Eren and Levi share a secret about Mikasa's past. Mikasa confe... Mehr

Beginnings
Off on the wrong Boot
Unraveling
kick-off
Unexpected
Shit
Bonds
Pact With The Devil
Consequences
All for One
Broken
Selfless
More stories

Truths

2.7K 83 177
Von FefiprAnon

Note: Warning, possible angst ahead, not suitable for people that had been abused. 

----------------------------------------------------

----- Flashback ------

Walking back to their hideout...

"I still don't understand why you brought three of your men as 'muscle' when at the end of the day, they didn't even join us for the meeting with the client.", Levi said frustrated.

"Listen, kid, a very lucrative side job appeared that I couldn't ignore.", Kenny said.

"Side job?", Levi asked.

Suddenly, they saw Military Police officers near their hideout, "Hide kid!", Kenny said.

"Why the fuck is the Military Police here?!", Levi said.

"It seems that something went really wrong in our little side job.", Kenny said.

"Our? Kenny, what the fuck did you do now?", Levi said.

While walking through the woods to get closer to their hideout Kenny said, "Well you know, that kid that came by today that gave me the information about his friend, well, it turns out that she is an oriental, and as far as I know, it seems like she and her mother are the lasts of her clan, and that exclusivity means money.", Kenny said.

Arriving at the back of the hideout Levi said, "So your target was a nine-year-old? Are you getting into child trafficking now too?!", while Kenny peeked through a window to see inside the hideout.

"Fuck they are dead.", Kenny said as he saw the three dead bodies on the floor. Then he said, "The Military Police is close but, they haven't reached the hideout yet, the kid is right there, we can catch her and kill the boy to finish the job."

"I asked you a fucking question.", Levi said.

"Oh please, don't come now acting all high and mighty to me. Like you have the morals to lecture me about it", Kenny said as he walked to round the house to get the girl. 

Levi grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him on the ground. He started punching him on the face as he said, "Listen to me you old shit, I might have a fucked up moral compass, but there's is a difference between consenting adults choosing to fuck up their lives and people being forced to do whatever fucked up shit their captors desire." 

After Kenny was unconscious on the ground, Levi took out a knife and stabbed his legs. He waited until the military police arrived to make sure the kids were safe. He saw the boy putting a scarf around the girl's neck when an adult, that looked like their father, arrived. Later, the Military Police officers arrived at the scene, and Levi grabbed Kenny by the back of his shirt and dragged his unconscious body deep into the woods behind the house. 

----- End of FlashBack-------

"Tell me everything you know about Kenny."- Erwin said.

Levi sighed and said, "He walks with a cane but we shouldn't underestimate him, he's also an Ackerman and he taught me most of everything I know about fighting."

"So, you are telling me that we are going against Humanity Strongest sensei?!"- Connie said while raising a brow.

"Crippled Sensei."- Levi corrected him.

"What about Annie? Seems like they are working together."- Armin said.

Lost in thought Levi asked Erwin, "Did Mikasa gave you anything in the Female Titan expedition report that might lead to what she was after that time?"

Erwin crossed his arms over his chest and started thinking, "She told me that when the Female Titan was falling, she reached for Erens' neck and had hardened her fingers, or started to, Mikasa cut them, it seemed like she was going for the kill."

"We have seen in experiments that the hardening of a part in a Titan's body occurs really fast, I might have a theory...", Armin said.

"Go on", Erwin instructed.

"It seems that the Female Titan was going for the kill, but stopped hardening her fingers when she realized that Mikasa was covering his nape, otherwise Mikasa wouldn't have been able to cut her fingers. That mission had a high number of casualties where most of them, were caused by the Female Titan, meaning that she didn't mind killing whoever crossed her. Then, why she didn't kill Mikasa? Why did she stop hardening her fingers when she realized that Mikasa was covering Erens' nape? She could've easily killed both of them there.", Armin said.

"So they wanted to kill Eren and keep Mikasa alive, I see..."- said Erwin.

"It seems that the real target, through all this time has been Mikasa.", Armin said worriedly.

"I think he thought that it was easier to take her away without a Titan shifter always hanging around by her side."- Levi said.

"Then why didn't he took her when we were kids back home? It would've been easier then."- Eren said.

"He couldn't, because of Levi."- Erwin said.

"What?!", Eren shouted.

"Levi, care to fill them in.", Erwin said.

Levi sighed and said, "I joined the Survey Corps under one condition: if they provided protection for Mikasa as long as Kenny was alive."

Eren, angry, shouted, "What! But you were there! You were part of those men who planned to kidnap her I saw you!"

"Levi is time for them to know...", Erwin said.

Levi sighed again and said, "Kenny Ackerman is my uncle, he saved me when I was a kid. I was about to die from starvation when he found me, he took me in and, as a summary, fucked my life. He was one of the top drug dealers on the underground, as he started to expand on other illegal activities, he left me in charge of the drug branch operations. We controlled all the transactions of the underground, but he wanted more. He found a contact to start a 'business' outside of the underground. We set a meeting in the same city that you and Mikasa used to live in. He brought three of his 'muscle' men for reassurance. The day I saw you in the hideout I heard you and Kenny talking about another kid. I didn't give it much thought thinking that maybe he was getting information on some hit he got paid to do, and the target could be someone close to the kid. The least I knew about his other 'businesses' the better. When we went to the meeting, he told his three men to stay behind. When we got back we found the military police close by, and we peeked through a window of the hideout and saw the three men dead. That's when he told me what the 'side job' was about. I crippled him at that moment to block him from getting the girl back. Knowing that Kenny would never let go of that 'stain' on his record of 'the one that got away', I met with Erwin and I told him that in exchange for me turning myself in, he would have to promise me to find that little girl and give her protection for as long as Kenny was alive."

"But you are not in jail."- Sasha said confused.

"No, he's not. I was tracking Levi for a long time and I was never able to catch him. He even used ODM gear to escape! He showed remarkable abilities so I gave him a counter offer. I said that if he joined the Survey Corps I would take care of the situation, and he accepted it. I talked to the military police about the events of that day and found Mikasa. Levi told me he didn't want to know who the girl was, that it was enough just knowing that she was safe. I posted Survey Corps on patrol on what it turned out to be the longest classified mission on the history of the Survey Corps, but it was heavily justified by having Humanity Strongest on our side.", Erwin said.

"Wait! So that's why there were Survey Corps always hanging around your house!"- Armin said to Eren.

Ignoring Armin, and looking for a way to antagonize Levi, Eren said angrily, "But you are a killer! You have killed over 20 people confirmed!"

"Is probably more than that. I lost count, to be honest, it comes with the 'business'. Also, that night after I crippled Kenny, I went through his files and found the names of his child trafficking ring contacts. I hunt them down and killed them all. That easily adds around 30 more to that number... I never said I was a saint.", Levi said.

"That means that he probably holds a grudge against you."- Armin said.

Levi nodded at Armin and then looked at Eren and said, "So there you have it Eren, my evil secret, now, what's your excuse? I heard you giving Kenny her information, what did he offer you, money?!"

"I was a stupid nine-year-old excited that I was going to meet a new friend, Kenny overheard my conversation with Armin, he told me that he was going to give us candy so I went with him to the hideout. He told me he wanted to bring candy to my new friend so I gave him the address. When I saw her parent's bodies, I saw on the floor one of the wrappings of the candies that's when I realized what happened. So I went straight to the hideout and you know the rest of the story...", Eren said.

"Alright you were a kid and incredibly stupid, but now you are just incredibly stupid because you fucking did it again, didn't you?", Levi said.

"I thought she wasn't safe with you because I remembered seeing you that day at the hideout. I found Kenny and asked for confirmation about you being involved with the kidnapping plan, and he just made me his puppet. So yes, I am incredibly stupid, I let them in the base thinking that they were going to kill you. But I ended up handling Mikasa on a silver platter to them... If you want to kill me go ahead, I'd rather be dead than living with the knowledge that I caused this shit...", Eren said.

"So, you decided to trust someone, that had already betrayed you before, over me, your Captain. How many times I've saved your life and Mikasa's? Why?!", Levi demanded.

Eren bowed his head and didn't answer.

Levi then, looked at Armin and said, "How the fuck have you put up with this moron without killing him through all this time?"

Armin rested the back of his head against the wall and sighed.

----Flashback----

Kenny is sitting on a bench while he overhears a conversation between two nine-year-old kids. 

"Dad is going to let me go with him tonight"- Eren said to Armin.

"Do you think that she would want to be our friend?"- Armin asked innocently.

"My Dad said so, so it must be true. It will be nice to have her as a friend"- Eren replied.

"Do you think she would like my book?"- Armin asked.

"Of course! My dad said she is an Oriental, I don't know what it means, but I bet that she is smarter because of it, like you!" 

"It would be nice to have a smart friend" 

"What do you mean?" 

With a surprised face, Armin quickly replied, "Nothing" 

"Oi kid! I have some candies on my house that I want to give away, my house is close by, do you want to help me!?", Kenny said. 

"Candies!", Erens' eyes opened wide in surprise, "I would like some!", he said. 

"Eren I don't think you shu-", Armin said when Kenny cut him short. 

"Let's go kid, you can bring some to your friend too", Kenny said. 

"Did you hear that Armin! I will bring you the best ones I find", Eren exclaimed excitedly. 

"Eren...", Armin said but Kenny cut him short again. 

"Come on kid, let's hurry up before someone else takes them.", Kenny said. 

"Yes Sir!", Eren said as he ran behind Kenny. 

"Eren...", Armin sighed, watching his friend go he said to himself, "It would be nice to have a smart friend." 

------- End of FlashBack-------

"It's been challenging.", Armin responded.

"Do you know where he might've taken her?", Erwin asked Levi.

"Definitely the underground, I will go now I still have contacts there.", Levi said.

"I'll go with you, if she gets hurt because of this I wouldn't be able to live with myself.", Eren said.

"You can't turn down there.", Levi warned him.

"I don't care, I just want to help in any way I can.", Eren said.

"I will go too, she is like my sister", Armin said.

"They took Mikasa, and she gives me her potatoes, so technically they took MY potatoes, they are dead men. I am going too!", Sasha stepped forward next to Armin.

"We risk our lives every day out there for humanity, and these group of humans thinks they can take one of our comrades and just get away with it?! We are going too!", Jean said as he and Connie stepped next to Armin and Sasha.

Levi sighed frustrated and Erwin said, "So, should we make this an elite team mission?" 

"No! If we go down there we don't represent the Survey Corps. I, for one, plan to kill everyone that poses a threat to her, and I don't plan on doing it while wearing the wings of freedom. If you are not willing to kill humans without hesitation you should not come. Killing humans is not the same as killing Titans!", Levi said.

"So, you are saying that our Captain is a killer but we can't be? We are willing to kill anyone who poses a threat to one of our comrades, we are going, and since you're not wearing your wings of freedom, I won't either. That means that I am not a cadet and you are not my Captain, so you don't get to decide whether I go or not.", Armin said while taking off his cloak with the wings of freedom.

"Arlert...", Levi said frustrated.

"It's Armin to you, Levi.", Armin said.

Hearing Armin's words, Sasha, Connie, and Jean also took off their cloaks with the wings of freedom while Jean asked, "When are we leaving?"

Defeated Levi said, "Grab your ODM gears, plain cloaks, and anything that could be used as a weapon and meet me at the stables in 15 minutes."

-------

Hanji enters Erwin's office with two huge boxes and said, "I am ready!"

"Hanji what the hell is that?!", Levi asked annoyed.

Erwin looks at her curiously and asks, "Is that your 'baking' toys?"

Hanji yelped excitedly and opened one of the boxes and pulled out a bazooka and says, "This one is my Hangezooka!"

"We are trying to rescue Mikasa not blow her into smithereens!", Levi said staring at her in disbelief and continued, "You know that your toys are not legal right?"

"They might not be legal, but they surely are lethal. Besides, what better place to test them than in the most lawless place that exists.", Hanji said.

Sasha leans to Connie and asks, "Baking toys?"

Connie said, "That's how she labels her most questionable and illegal experiments to try and hide them from the government. From there is where we took the flame thrower."

Jean leans to Connie and says, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?", with a grin on his face.
Connie nodded at him and they all left to prepare for battle. 

------

Armin arrived at the stables and met with Levi, "Here are the blueprints of the safehouses that we own at the underground, I also included your childhood home property."

Levi nodded as Farlan and Isabel arrived at the stables ready for battle, Levi said, "What are you two doing here?!"

Isabel said, "We heard a rumor that uncle Kenny is misbehaving, and stole our new sister."

"Mikasa is part of the family now so it makes it our business too. Besides, I think you might need more than only one person with experience in the underground if you plan to fight against Kenny.", said Farlan.

Levi stared at them in disbelief when Armin said, "Levi, can I ask you a question?"

"Go on...", Levi said while preparing the horses.

"Why didn't you tell her?", Armin asked.

Levi sighed and said, "You know how Mikasa feels towards Eren because he saved her, right? You know that deep down she feels like she owes him some sort of debt. I would never want her to feel that way towards me."

"Is that also why you didn't even want to know who the little girl was through all of these years?", Armin asked.

"Part of, I guess, deep down, I will always carry the guilt of what I could've prevented if I dug deep into Kenny's 'businesses'. I somehow felt like part of the pigs that did that to her, and since the mission required constant monitoring for her protection, it felt like an invasion of privacy from my part if I knew who she was.", Levi said.

"But the only thing you have done all your life is to keep her safe without her even knowing. You even joined the Survey Corps, something considered as suicide, just to keep her safe. Your 'guilt' is not logical.", Armin said.

"But it still doesn't make it feel less real...", Levi said lost in thought.

Suddenly Eren arrived with gear and plain cloak ready for battle and said, "Armin, do you have a moment?" 

Armin stared at him and said, "Only if is something related to the operative to save Mikasa." 

Eren bowed his head and said, "I just wanted... to apologize to you."

Armin said, "Don't because right now, I don't think I could ever forgive you if anything happens to her."

Eren bowed his head and nodded frustrated. 

Levi, watching their interaction said, "Yeager, keep your mind ready for battle. You have already killed for her before, I will need you to do it again. When we get her back, safe, we can talk about anything else." 

Eren stared at him and showing a newfound determination on his face, he nodded. Then, Sasha, Connie, and Jean arrived with their gears, plain cloaks, and backpacks followed by Hanji and Erwin. 

Everyone stared at Erwin in confusion and he said, "What?! Did you think that I would leave the crazy cadets from the elite team with their crazy Captain and his crazy family, and a crazy scientist run havoc without supervision?!", he stared at them, while they stared back at him lost for words, Erwin said "because if you thought that, you are damn right!", while he took off his cloak with the wings of freedom, then he finished saying, "let's add a crazy commander to that list, let's get our girl back and give them hell!"

"For our comrade!", Sasha said as everyone joined and shouted, "FOR OUR COMRADE!"

--------

Levi, pacing around anxiously, running his fingers through his head said, "They are supposed to be here already!"

"Let's give them a few more minutes, they know this is our meeting place and base of operations for this mission.", Erwin said.

"Besides, they are with Isabel and Farlan, they know their way around the underground.", Hanji said.

---FlashBack---

"We are going to use my childhood home as a base of operations.", Levi said.

"But, won't Kenny expect that?", Armin said.

"No, after I left the underground I listed the property under Farlan's name, he and Isabel lived there until I gave them citizenship. Kenny knew the house was sold, and even before that he never wanted to be even near the house premises since it made him remember his sister.", Levi said

"Also, we have two safe houses we can run to in case of an emergency. We will only use them as a last resource though since Kenny's men sometimes send people to survey those areas to look for any type of activity from the Survey Corps.", Erwin said.

"Alright, we will separate in two groups to enter the underground from the north and south entrance, right?", Armin said.

"Yes, Isabel, Farlan, Jean, Armin, and Connie will enter from the north. Hanji, Erwin, Eren, Sasha and I, will go using the south entrance, the most dangerous one. We have to use our cloaks all the time and hide our identities since we have a couple of celebrities with us that people will easily identify.", Levi said staring at Eren.

"Oh! That's right, all newspapers reported your court case!", said Sasha looking at Eren.

"Exactly. You will all get into the underground and head straight to our base of operations. Isabel and Farlan know how to get there.", Levi said.

---End of FlashBack---

Nervously, and thinking about Connie, Sasha said, "I hope nothing bad happened."

Suddenly the door of the house is slammed open and Isabel gets in and said, "Hello guys, missed me?", behind her were Connie and Jean carrying an unconscious man with Farlan behind them.

They all entered the house and closed the door behind them.

"What the hell happened?!", Levi shouted.

"On our way here we recognized one of Kenny's men passing by, so we knocked him out and here he is.", Farlan said.

"We thought that torture could be the best way to start getting answers.", Isabel said.

Hanji chuckled and said, "Levi, I can totally see the resemblance between you and your siblings now."

"Tsc, did this kidnapping situation attracted the attention of people around?", Levi said.

"I guess so, but I wouldn't worry about it since all the celebrities were in your group.", Jean said.

"You are still a member of the elite squad, newspapers do reports about us all the time!", Levi said worriedly.

Lost in thought Hanji asked, "So, from zero to 'Connie's-ass', how exposed are we?"

"I would say we are half 'Connie's-ass' exposed.", Levi said.

"Can you stop using my ass as a metric!", Connie shouted.

----

Mikasa P.O.V.

What is happening? , I thought when I tried to move my limbs without success. I couldn't move my body or open my eyes, I could only hear some muffled sounds that became clearer little by little.

"I still fucking hate that shifter.", Annie's voice.

"You can kill him if you like, he is no longer of use to us.", Kenny said.

Shifter... Eren? no longer of use?, I thought.

"I can't believe you made me flirt with him to get close to her when I was a trainee. Ughhh", Annie said.

That bitch!

"Well, that plan failed because he ignored you, then the plan to kill him also failed because she was covering his nape. Who would've thought, that he would be the one to deliver her to us in a silver platter.", Kenny said while laughing and continued, "He was so easy to manipulate."

"I still can't believe you were able to manipulate him a second time after all these years.", Annie said.

Deliver, me? manipulated a second time? How the fuck does Eren know this man to begin with?!...

"He was blinded by jealousy, the irony of it all is that he thought Levi was the danger here and I was the good guy.", Kenny said laughing.

"Do you think that Levi will try and find her?", Annie asked.

"I know he will, that kid betrayed me for that cunt. He betrayed ME, his family, the one who saved his life, for that little bitch that he didn't even know at the time.", Kenny said gritting his teeth.

"Well, you finally caught her, now you can calm your ego for that one 'job' you weren't able to finish.", Annie said.

Levi... saved me? He didn't know me?...

"After all these years of Levi being a pain in my ass protecting this little bitch. I would've loved to see his face when he got the news that I caught her. All the work he put for years, finally crumbled by my hand.", Kenny said.

years? What the fuck is going on!... Levi..., I thought when I was finally able to move my limbs and open my eyes. My vision was blurry but my hearing was sharp, I listened to their conversation and it left me puzzled. When I tried to move my limbs I found that I was tied to a chair.

"Look, our little sleeping beauty is finally awake.", Said Annie.

"You, fucking traitor...", I responded angrily.

Annie laughed and said, "Are you still angry for those cadets that I killed? Is not my fault they were so weak."

"They were my comrades... Erens' comrades! How could you!", I shouted.

"I could care less about that. Speaking of your precious shifter, I will kill him after the way he left me that day.", Annie said angrily.

"I knew you never really liked him.", I said.

"Ughh, of course not!", Annie said disgustedly, she then stared at me with lustful eyes and said, "Besides, he is the wrong gender anyway."

"Easy there, we are waiting for some clients that paid good money to get a taste of our exotic product here.", Kenny said.

"How many buyers are interested?", Annie asked.

"Many, especially owners of whore houses that provide these type of exotic products for use.", Kenny said.

"Make sure you make them fight to raise their offers for her because I want a good cut after all this trouble. Also, we have to hurry, I am pretty sure Levi won't waste a minute to find us.", Annie said.

"When Levi finds you it will be the end of you two. You don't stand a chance fighting against him.", I shouted.

Kenny laughed and said, "Oh Really? Who do you think that showed him how to fight in the first place huh? It was me, his uncle, the one he betrayed to save your ass. Besides, he will never find us on time, we already have the buyers, and we are selling you tonight. There are a couple of clients that paid to have a taste of you before the sale."

He was the one who taught him how to fight?! I tried breathing slowly to calm down but it was already late since fear had already started to fill my bodyThe nightmare of my childhood was repeated all over again, they want to sell me... again...

------

Author P.O.V.

Sasha slapped the face of the, now tied to a chair, unconscious man, and said, "Wake up and talk! We don't have time to waste on you!"

The man opened his eyes and found himself tied to a chair with Levi and Eren seated in front of him, and between them, a table with torture tools on it. 

When the man saw Levi he opened his eyes in shock and fear and said, "You! Demon! Get away from me!"

Isabel laughed and said to Levi, "After all these years, you still have a bad reputation in the underground."

Levi stared at the man and said, "We know you are one of Kenny's men. Where is Kenny now?"

"Are you crazy! He will kill me if I tell you!", the man shouted.

Levi then looked at Eren and Isabel and nodded to them. Isabel grabbed a small blade from the table and Eren grabbed a small towel from the small kitchen area, and walked back to stand behind the man. 

Staring at the man, in a calm manner, Levi said, "There is a type of torture that some places believe that it's a form of art, because of the skill it requires to keep the person alive and conscious. The girl in front of you is a very skilled artist on it, she can peel the skin from all your body and keep you alive and conscious for days. Do you know how I know this? Because I was the one who showed her how to do it." He then nodded to Isabel and Eren.

Eren gagged the man with the towel and placed his hand over his mouth to prevent the towel to get out. Isabel reached for the man's hand and placed the sharp blade on his finger, where the nail cuticle begins. Then, she started to peel off the skin down the finger to his hand, causing the man to scream in pain, but his screams were muffled by the towel in his mouth pressed by Eren's hand. Isabel peeled a thin layer of skin and started peeling a second finger, then she stopped. 

When the man stopped screaming Levi nodded to Eren, he removed the towel, and Levi said, "This is just a taste of how it feels, I would love to torture you all night but I am short on time. I would appreciate if you answer now if you don't, the next peeled part will be your balls."

At his words, the man gasped with fear and said, "Listen, Kenny said he had a very lucrative transaction tonight, something about an exotic girl he had been chasing for years. I don't know where he is at the moment, but... I can tell you where the transaction will take place."

"Go on.", Levi said and the man gave the address while Hanji took a note of it. 

Levi then, leaned forward on his chair staring at him intently while the man was avoiding his gaze. Levi said, "There is something else you are not telling me."

The man said, "No! I swear! That is everything I know!"

Levi stared at him suspiciously and said, "Isabel, do the balls."

The man shouted, "No! Stop! There is something else I know! Stop!"

Levi signaled Isabel to move away from the man and said, "Speak!"

The man struggling with the words said, "There are some buyers that paid Kenny a lot to... you know..."

Levi gritting his teeth said, "To what!?"

"To try the product before the sale... That's all I know I swear, I don't know where they are currently located!", The man pleaded.

Levi stood up and punched the man on the face and said, "She is not a product, she is the strongest woman I've ever known, and I won't let ANYONE lay a finger on her. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!", he screamed at the scared man, and the man nodded. 

Levi then nodded to Eren and Isabel, Eren placed the towel inside of the man's mouth again and pressed it with his hand while Isabel grabbed the knife again. Levi said, "Keep peeling his fingers until we are sure that he really doesn't know anything else. Once you are sure, let Farlan know.", he then stared at Sasha and said, "Take Eren's place, there is something I need to discuss with him."

Sasha nodded and took Eren's place holding the towel, then Eren followed Levi through a door next to the small kitchen, that led to the back of the small house. 

Levi was pacing around lost in thought, and after a moment, he said, "I have a favor to ask you."

Eren nodded, and Levi said, "When the time comes... I will fight Kenny, I will crush him... but I already hesitated once to kill him, and now we are in this situation..."

Watching Levi struggle with words Eren said, "I will kill him. He saved your life and raised you. I don't have a doubt that, if needed, you would kill him, but, I would prefer to get that burden out of your hands."

Levi nodded in agreement and said, "The address that man gave us is close by, we should go to look for clues or anything that could lead us to her." 

"We should take Armin, Connie, and Jean with us. Armin could spot something we miss, he is smart like that... Jean is a good fighter that could back us up in case that we need to fight, and Connie is the fastest from our team with ODM gear, he could arrive back here fast to alert the rest of the team if something happens.", Eren said and Levi agreed. 

----------

Isabel walked to the small kitchen from the house and found Armin and said, "I heard that you stood up to my brother like a badass."

Armin said, "I only did what was necessary."

Noticing that Isabel was eating a piece of bread Armin said, "Where did you get that?"

Isabel looked at the piece of bread in her hand and said, "Oh, I saw it in Sasha's backpack."

Giving her a suspicious look Armin asked, "Does she know that you took it?"

Isabel gave him a playful smile and said, "No, but it was there and it was too tempting. I don't think she would mind."

Armin opened his eyes in shock and said, "Are you crazy!? Sasha can kill -"

Armin was cut short by Sasha yelling, "Isabel, are you finished with your break? Where are you?"

Noticing that Sasha was walking towards the kitchen and Isabel still had the bread in her hand Armin panicked and pulled Isabel close to him giving her a hug to hide the bread between both of them.

Surprised with Armin Isabel said, "What are you-"

She was cut short by Sasha gasping in shock looking at them. Sasha said, "I didn't know! You guys make a good couple! I will give you a little more of 'break' time.", and left.

Isabel and Armin, still in shock stared at each other and blushed. Then, Armin let her go and said, "Finish that bread, and if you value your life, never steal food from Sasha."

Suddenly the backyard door opened and Levi entered the house. He stared at Isabel and Armin blushed faces in the kitchen.

Levi gave a suspicious look to Isabel and a death stare to Armin when Eren entered the house and said, "Connie, Jean, and Armin, get your gear we are going to the place of the transaction."

Noticing that Armin was frozen staring at Levi in shock and Levi giving a death stare to Armin Eren said, "Hurry up! Let's move! We have to get Mikasa!", breaking their stare contest and making them move into action.

------

"Where are you taking me!", Mikasa shouted while Kenny dragged her chair, that she was tied to, to a dark room that only had a fireplace.

"Your client will arrive soon and we have to get you ready.", Annie said.

"I will not let anyone touch me!", Mikasa shouted.

Kenny laughed and said, "You don't have any say in the matter.", while Annie cut the restraints on her hands and cuffed her against the wall.

Mikasa struggled to get free before Annie cuffed her but Kenny held her tight. She was now standing up with her arms straight up cuffed to the wall tightly. To reach the floor she had to stand with the tip of her toes, otherwise, she would be hanging by her wrists in the cuffs.

Kenny looked at Annie and said, "What do you think?"

Annie stared at Mikasa cuffed to the wall and said, "Hmm, she would look better without this.", then Annie grabbed her red scarf and pulled it out of her neck.

"What are you doing! Give it back!", Mikasa shouted.

Annie stared at the red scarf and said, "You mean, this piece of shit?", then she threw it in the fireplace and said, "Ups!"

"I will kill you bitch!", Mikasa shouted while Annie laughed.

"If I were you, I would preserve all of that energy for the client, he will be arriving in a couple of minutes so we will leave you here ready for him to do whatever he pleases with you.", Annie said as Kenny left the room.

Then Annie left and closed the door, leaving her alone watching her scarf slowly burn while tears started to drop from her eyes.

------

"That's the place?", Jean asked.

"It's pretty close to the house.", Connie said.

"We have to be careful, I am pretty sure there are a couple of Kenny's men around.", Levi said.

"Look at these footprints that lead to the property, they look recent.", Armin said.

"Maybe the 'buyers' are already there.", Eren said.

"I don't see any window or entrance.", Armin said.

"We will have to round the place to look for a window or any other clue. Armin, Jean, and Connie, go round from the right. I will round from the left with Eren.", Levi said.

They started walking to the property to round it. 

"I don't see any windows", Eren said.

"Hopefully they are having better luck than us.", Levi said.

----

Mikasa started to hear muffled sounds outside of the room, muffled steps that were getting louder. Someone is coming, she thought.

Suddenly the door to her room was opened by a tall middle-aged man, he let himself in and closed the door behind him.

The man stared at her with lustful eyes and said, "I am gonna have so much fun with you." while getting close to her.

"Stay away from me!", Mikasa shouted with fear.

"The things I want to do to you-", the man said but was cut short when Mikasa managed to kick him.

"You bitch!", the man shouted while strongly grabbing her leg and kicking the other one.

Mikasa lost her balance and was hanging by the cuffs in the wall when the man forced himself between her legs. With their clothes being the only thing that separated their skin from touching, her body was starting to get overwhelmed with fear as her thoughts raced with every possible scenario. 

At the same moment...

 "Did you guys found anything?", Eren asked.

"There is a small door and a dirty window, you can barely see something inside, but I think we saw figures of people, it could be the 'buyers' waiting for Kenny.", Armin said. 

Levi crossed his arms and pinched the bridge of his nose lost in thought as he closed his eyes he thought, where are you, Mikasa? 

At that moment Mikasa shouted, "Don't touch me you fucking perv!" when the man tried to kiss her. Fear was taking control of her body, she thought when Eren saved her from this years ago. She thought of Levi, all of those times that he had saved her life. The conversation she heard between Annie and Kenny, were Kenny said that Levi will try and save her. Levi, she thought.

The man grabbed her neck and said, "Look at me bitch!"

Fear like she had never felt before, overwhelmed her, making her body shiver, her tears falling.

Levi... Levi... Please, Levi, I need you to find me..., her thoughts racing, calling her only hope she screamed, "Levi!"

At that moment Levi felt a sting of fear like a bolt of lightning, her fear, coming from the direction that she was held captive. He shot opened his eyes, with the sound of the conversation between the unaware guys next to him muffled,  he said "Mikasa?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

39.7K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...
39.7K 1.1K 25
*Rivamika Fanfiction* What started out as complete hate transformed into something deeper as Mikasa gets to closer to the Captain. Levi never expecte...
11.6K 419 22
Mikasa is a woman suffering from clinical depression. There is one thing that she is sure of: she wants to die. But when she received some unexpected...
947K 26.1K 134
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on disliking you, finding...