๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž? | ๐œ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By soulcrs

"๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’" a ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ fanfiction... More

what are we.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen

sixteen

941 32 7
By soulcrs

chase's pov.

after the girls both explained what they wanted to do we agreed to it. i mean what can i say, they have us whipped. we work on trying to figure out all the details and shit for hours until amber finally comes running downstairs.

"ANFONY, CHASEY" she shouts full of excitement as she runs over to us.

we both crouch down and she wraps her arms around us.

"hey beautiful" anthony says as she lets go of her.

i lift her up and sit her on the counter before grabbing her an ice cream cone. "my favourite!" she says before attacking the scoop of cookie dough ice cream.

we talk about the apartment a little more and how everything will work if we're planning on living together.

"HONEY IM HOMEE!" we hear someone yell from behind us. we all turn our heads to see mads and jaden standing there. i watch as the girls try contain there excitement.

"sooo, what have you two been up to?" charli asks wiggling her eyebrows at the pair.

"we just did a small little photo shoot and then ness went to go visit amelie so jaden came and joined the photo shoot" mads explains to us as she sends a glare to ensure the girls don't say anything.

"we'll discuss this later" avani 'whispers' with a small wink as she walks out holding hands with amber.

i watch anthony follow behind her leaving just me, charli, mads and jaden but before i know it, the only people left are charli and i. we sit in comfortable silence for a while until she speaks

"do you actually love me?..."

this question made my mind go crazy. of course i love her but what if she doesn't feel the same. oh shit, what if i've ruined everything.

"chase?" i hear her ask snapping me out of my thoughts. i look up at her gaining eye contact as i try to stop my mind from spiralling.

"of course i love you" i say throwing everything into the open.

charli jumps down off of her stool and makes her way over to me. i open my mouth ready to speak but instead she smashes her lips up against mine. we stay like that for awhile before she pulls away. our foreheads lean against each other as she asks a question i've been wanting to ask for a long time.

"what are we?".

"whatever you want us to be" i reply with a slight smile. she pulls her forehead back and cups my face in her hands. she then gives me a peck before grabbing her zip up and heading out the door.

"tell the girls i'm off to get take out!" she shouts before closing the door.

i stand there staring where she just walked, still thinking about what just happened. she was really trying to tease me now.

"where's char?" avani asks interrupting my thoughts.

"she's getting take out" i say turning around to face the brunette.

"looks like she already ate" avani says pointing to my lips with a giggle.

i walk over to the mirror and see the lipstick smudged on my face, she definitely did that on purpose. i chuckle a little before wiping it off.

"hey" anthony says coming downstairs and jumping onto the couch.

"where are the others?" i ask grabbing the tv remote from the table beside me.

"they started making out so i threw a pillow at them then left" he answers my question with a shrug of his shoulders.

____

two weeks had passed since charli asked what we are. i don't know if i said the wrong thing or something but she hasn't talked to me since that day. all the girls are ignoring me, anthony and jaden are ignoring me i honestly don't even know what i've done wrong.

i know they got the new apartment since they posted it on instagram and tiktok but everytime i go over there no one talks, they just open he door then slam it in my face. i once got a lecture about fixing my mistakes from avani but other than that no contact.

i had a few occasional conversations with josh but he already kind of didn't like me so they didn't consist of much. i haven't left my house in 4 days. my parents are worried about me but i honestly couldn't care less about what they think.
if it was up to them avani wouldn't of ever been my friend meaning i would of never met the rest of them. they were the only thing keeping me alive and now i've fucking lost them too.

"good job chase. you've screwed up your life ever more" i mumble to myself as i stare at the ceiling of my dull bedroom

charlis pov

it's been two weeks. two weeks since i found out both the best and worst news i could ever imagine.

the boy i was in love with felt the same but that morning he also slept with some random. i haven't spoken to him cause everyone at the school knows that just what he does. he did that to avani, so i don't know why i'm even surprised he did the same to me. it hurts more that i didn't even find out through him.

two weeks earlier.

i pull up to the drive through window to collect my food however before i have the chance to drive away the girl speaks up "your dating chase hudson, right?".

i look up at her as a puzzled expression is clear on my face, i recognise her as a girl i've seen in the halls during school.

i guess you could say we're dating" i reply with a smile.

"sorry i just feel the need to ask, are you aware he slept with someone last night" the girl hesitantly speaks while handing me salt.

"excuse me" i stutter on my words trying to process the information she just told me.

"here check this instagram page" she soeajs offering a soft smile before writing a user on a peice of paper and handing it to me.

i drive into an empty space and read the note.
'@chachasbae on insta'.

i pull my phone out of my pocket and begin to type in the user. i click search and squeeze my eyes shut scared of what the result will be. i slowly open my eyes to see a fanpage. i hesitate before clicking the profile, if this got leaked before i even found it it's so much worse.

i click the most recent post from just thirty minutes ago to see some pictures of chase at a party the very same night our apartment burned down and the night avanis sister could of possibly got burned alive. you've got to be fucking joking.

i like the post and click on the comments, i know it's not a good idea but i need to see what other people thing of this.

'i hope this isn't true
'we all knew he was too good for miss renegade'
'chase really showed charli what she's missing'

what the fuck. then i see the one comment that brought a smile to my face.

'i remember thinking. i'm about to beat this bitch up' of course dixie commented that.

i continue to scroll and see more comments from my friends as they defend me.
'do you ever just wanna 🤜👦🏻' i giggle before liking anthony's comment.

'chase if your reading this. i'm on my way downstairs. i am going to kill you right this second'

as i read avanis comment it dawned on me that he's literally in my house, i'm just going to have to go home and hope avani has kicked him out already.

i swipe off the post to see of course the comments and the fact i've liked it on tiktokroom already. chase is in the comments trying to defend himself as avani and anthony take him down.

dixie of course found the girl and tagged her and chase saying 'this you?'.

amelie and nessa are defending me against haters and mads and jaden are defending me against other influencers. i really do have some amazing friends.

i drive back to the apartment to see chase sitting outside. he tires to talk but i just walk away pushing past him. when i reach the door i instantly feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"i'm so sorry babe" the person says making me immediately realise it's avani. i melt into her arms as i grip her oversized hoodie, letting the tears i held in come spilling out.

"he's not worth your time char" i hear anthony speak as he wraps his arms around the both of us.

"i should have listened to everyone who told me about him" i say breaking down even more. all three of us stand there for what feels like hours before i finally pull away, even if i didn't want to i had to at some point.

"well we're technically your brother and sister" avani says grabbing my hand.

"or mom and dad. i don't really want to date my sister" anthony adds with a disgusted look earning a laugh from the both of us.

"either one works" avani says walking over to the couch. i sit on her left and anthony sits on her right. i pick up the remote and of course put on a barbie movie. how can you not love barbie.

present time.

the only people im still in contact with are avani, anthony and nessa. everyone else is just staying out of it which i understand but i thought they were my best friends.

amelie is hanging out with nick all the time now. she said she'd always be there for me but at this point even nessa is there for me way more than her.

it's currently around lunch time so nessa is making sandwiches, anthony is out getting dunkin and avani and i are trying to pick something to watch on netflix. this is really all my days consist of now. lazing around in my sweats and watching tv as the three of them try to cheer me up.

"sandwiches for my favourite people" nessa smiles placing them down on the coffee table infront of us.

i force a smile to form and say "thanks ness".

"OOO! how about clueless?!" avani asks focused on the tv not even noticing the food now infront of her.

"i mean ive watched it many times before but it's a classic so who cares" nessa chimes in before sitting down next to me.

many choices later we decide on rewatching the whole of outer banks together. i mean what else do best friends do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1K 29
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ" ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๏ฟฝ...
101K 5.3K 33
โ”โ”โ”โ” ห“โ €โ €โœฟ ๐„’ ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—— ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ in which charli is too invested in her and chase's relationship that she doesn't notice that her best...
320K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
328K 3.6K 61
you move into a house with a bunch of tiktokers....thats all I'm going to say ON HOLD