Love And Revenge. ✔

By FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... More

Prologue.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Character Sketch.
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 (Last)
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
🆕🆕 Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
🆕🆕🆕 Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 14

11.5K 625 57
By FlorK2D

Arnav and Nk were standing closer to Manohar's bed as Khushi feed him some soup after a lot of persuasion.

They all heard a knock and turned their attention to it and the door opened and in came Payal and Natasha.

Manohar looked at the girls whose lives were ruined by his so called son.

Most people would have hated Payal if they were in the shoes of Manohar but he wasn't the type to stand by evil even if that evil was his own soon.

He smiled and gestured Payal to come closer and sit on the bed and she nervously did as Khushi stood up and paved way for her.

Manohar then took her hand and said.

"They all told me what Akash did to your husband and am very sorry....... I failed as a father and that's why Akash is the way he is. " Manohar said with a cracked voice an indication he was on the verge of crying.

"You are not a failure Mr Raizada....... You taught him well but he refused to see your love alone was enough and some children with the best upbringing turn out worse and those without turn out better........ It's not your fault he turned out the way he did...... You are unfortunately a good father to an evil man consumed by hate, envy, jealousy and obsession...... Don't ever doubt your ability." Payal said sincerely and Manohar felt as if a burden has been lifted off him and he smiled at her.

"How is your husband? " He asked nervously and Payal smiled.

"He is fine..... His wounds have completely healed and his internal bleeding has stopped....... The doctors says he is now out of danger and will soon wake up. " Payal uttered in excitement and Manohar smiled at her and looked up to see another woman whose life was ruined by his son.

"Am so sorry Natasha....... Am sorry for everything he put you through." Manohar apologized and Natasha moved closer and shook her head.

"You don't have to apologize for anything....... You didn't do anything wrong...... As Payal said..... You are an amazing father...... I don't hold any grudge against you or anyone except Akash and very soon justice will be served. " Natasha said sincerely.

Arnav's phone rang breaking their reverie and he answered it and put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello Mr Roy. "

"Hi Arnav...... I called to tell you Aman and I have handed Anant and Shyam to the police and Shyam has given us the evidence we need to make Anant, Garima and Anjali rot in prison for good....... It good you had Garima and Anjali under twenty four hours surveillance and bugged their phones and we were able to know about their meeting and recorded it...... The video is also a good piece of evidence against them........ As for Akash, we were able to get the CCTV footage at Sheesh Mahal for that day, the waiter he paid to poison Natasha is also willing to testify against Akash for a reduced sentence and so is Abhishek's aunt....... I have presented my findings to the judge and persuaded him to give us a an early date for the trial and he has scheduled it two weeks from today........ I am already prepared to handle all the cases. " Mr Roy said and Arnav nodded and asked him to see to all the legal procedures regarding the cases.

"Arnav." Manohar called out immediately after Arnav hunged up.

And he looked up to his uncle, the man who took him in even when his wife was against it.

"Am so sorry uncle. " He apologized taking Manohar aback. "I was scared you were with Akash because he is your son.......  I couldn't handle another heartbreak if it turned out to be true that's why I asked you to stay away from me....... In my fear I forgot how you stood your ground against Mami, who didn't want us staying with you. " Arnav revealed shocking everyone except Khushi who already knew.

"How did you find out?..... I never told anybody. " Manohar asked in shock and that's when Arnav told him how he found out.

Flashback.

It's been a day since Manohar found Anjali and Arnav living in the temple on the outskirts of Lucknow and brought them home and made them bathe and feed them.

He went out to buy them some clothes much to his greedy wife's disapproval.

Immediately he got home after buying the clothes he gave it to Anjali and Arnav and headed to his bedroom to find his wife pacing back and forth.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Why are you spending so much money on them!..... When you refused to give me money for my new saree and jewelry which I told you I will be wearing to the party....... Send them back to their family because I can't compromise my lifestyle for them....... I don't want them staying here...... Send them away. " Mami huffed in anger.

"If you can't then leave. " Manohar said shocking Mami. "You are really disgusting...... Instead of spending your time loving Akash who has been craving for his mother's love since he was born, you are rather interested in parties, make-up, jewelries and sarees...... I now know you only were with me because I got you out of your poverty and nothing else....... And before you dare ask me to send them away, you better remember their parent's money started my business when I lost mine because of your loud mouth......  Arvind and Ratna sold their land and gave me the money I needed to start over..... So you better shut up. " He concluded in anger and Mami twitched her mouth in annoyance.

"Hello hi bye bye...... Don't blame..... I didn't know that by tell Mohini about your business plan, she will tell her husband who stole your idea and made it his." Mami defended and Manohar looked at her in disgust. Manohar had wanted to start a new business and did a mistake of tell Mami who bragged to her friends and one of them ended up stealing the idea.

"You are absolutely right..... It's my fault for letting you know my plans........ And if not for the fact that Akash will be devastated if I divorced you then I would have done it a long time ago. " Manohar said.

"Fine..... Do whatever you want to do but don't you dare give the rights of I and my son to those orphans. " Mami said in anger and walked into the bathroom and Manohar slammed on the bed in frustration.

Throughout their argument they didn't realize the door was slightly opened and a pair of ears listening to their entire conversation.

It was none other than Arnav who wanted to thank his uncle for taking them in and for the clothes.

Flashback ends.

"That's why I studied hard to get the scholarships for my education..... I didn't want you two fighting because of me...... I also refused the money you wanted to give me to start my business because of that...... That's why I went in for a loan instead. " Arnav revealed.

Manohar was regretting not divorcing Mami on time and raising Akash alone.

He stood up from the bed and moved closer to Arnav and hugged him.

"Am so sorry you heard that conversation." He apologized as he broke the hug.

"Don't uncle...... It's good that I did hear it because it motivated me to strive for who I am today. " Arnav uttered in sincerity and Manohar smiled.

"Am so proud of you Arnav...... I wish Akash had believed me each time I said those words to him. " Manohar said.

Nk moved closer to Khushi and when his head bowed apologized.

"Am so sorry Khushi bhabhi...... I didn't mean to doubt you and Arnav...... Please forgive me. "

Khushi moved closer and hugged his crazy friend.

"You are forgiven. " She said as she broke the hug with a smile on her face.

Nk then turned to Arnav.

"Nannav...... Am sor...... "

He was immediately cut off as Arnav pulled him into a hug.

"Am sorry to for sending you and uncle away that day. " Arnav apologized.

Arnav and Nk were brought out of the hug by a crying Mami barging into the room.

She kneeled in front of Manohar in tears and held his leg.

"Please do something...... Get my son out of prison please...... He hates me and I can't leave with that....... I just came back from the prison and he said some terrible things to me..... I know realise my mistakes..... Please..... Please get him out. " Mami cried hysterically as she begged Manohar who shoved his leg away from her hold and walked to the opposite side.

Mami knew he wouldn't help her and turned to Payal and Natasha who were standing together.

"Please.... Please forgive Akash and get him out........ He has repented..... Please I beg you. " Mami cried but all she got from them was a look of disgust and they both looked away.

She then moved and kneeled in front of Arnav.

"Arnav please...... For every thing his father did for you it's because of that us you have to drop the case against him please..... My son will die in there..... Please get him out. " Mami begged but just like the others, Arnav snubbed her.

Mami the saw he last hope which was Khushi and she moved closer to her and kneeled in front of her.

"Khushi please tell them to drop the cases against Akash..... They listen to you and will gladly drop it if you tell them to. " Mami said and Khushi looked at her carefully and saw that she had aged ten times her age in the past few hours and was about to fell sorry for her but then she remembered what she said about Arnav and what her jiji and Natasha faced and replied.

" Sorry Mami...... Akash is exactly where he belongs and I won't help you...... So please stop. " Khushi said and Mami stood up fuming in anger.

"This is all your fault...... If you hadn't come into our lives then we wouldn't be in this situation right now. " Mami accused Khushi who was shocked by her accusation

Everyone in the room was ready to pounce on her but Manohar beat them to it.

He pulled Mami by the hand and slapped her making her kiss the floor.

He took predatory steps towards mami who squirmed seeing the rage in her husband's eyes.

"Don't you dare blame her for your failures........ You have crossed the line today and you will pay dearly for it. " Mami gulped in fear. "Get ready to sign the divorce papers because now there is nothing bidding me to you anymore...... You valued your cheap friends more then your family..... Now they are the ones who will laugh at you till your death." Turning to Arnav who was now hugging his wife. "Arnav..... Please can I stay with you for the moment until I find somewhere to leave...... I can't stand this house and this woman and my so called mother's presence anymore. " Manohar said as he looked at his mother who was standing at the door crying.

Arnav and Khushi nodded and asked Nk to join them if he wants to and he immediately rushed to his room without thinking twice.

Nk and Manohar came down to the hall with his and his uncles bags and moved out leaving Mami and Nani behind. They we're about to enter their various cars when Khushi gasped staring at Payal's phone which was with her all this while.

"Jiji...... You have thirty six missed calls from the hospital and I didn't hear it because it was on silent. " Khushi said and Payal panicked and everyone became tensed.

Payal took the phone from Khushi and called the hospital back and then her eyes teared up and tears started cascading down her cheeks.

Everyone panicked and moved closer to her and she looked up after cutting the call.

"My Abhi woke up....... He is asking of me....... He woke up ....... My Abhi woke up. " She chanted in joy and Khushi hugged her.

"Let's go to the hospital now....... " Natasha said and they all nodded and got into their cars and drove out of RM to the hospital.

Inside RM, A broken Mami sat on the floor in the hall crying and Nani moved closer to her and hugged.

After their encounter with Akash, Nani realised she also played a part in what Akash has become today.

Flashback.

Mami and Nani rushed in the police station and demanded to see Akash and was allowed to him.

They entered the cell only to find Akash crawled up in the corner sobbing.

Mami was heartbroken and called his name making him look up and fume in anger.

Akash stood up and moved closer to them and bellowed.

"What are you doing here? "

Nani and Mami flinched at the coldness in his voice.

"My son...... I came to see you and let you know that I love you and will do anything in my power to get you out. " Mami cried and Akash started laughing hysterically.

"Love...... Don't make me laugh..... You Manorama Singh Raizada only love money and status...... Where were you when I needed a mother's love?...... Where were you? " Akash yelled. "I will tell you where you were...... You were busy with ur sarees, make-up and jewelry and parties and I came second after all of that...... I was okay with it until the Malik siblings showed up........ You didn't give them any attention in the beginning and I was okay with that...... But immediately this woman. " Pointing to a crying Nani. "Showed up you kicked me off that list and replaced me with that Anjali who even wasn't our blood....... Dadi showed up to stay with us and to impress her and be in her good books because she never accepted you, you became mother to Anjali because she was her favorite....... I was okay with that........ Arnav started his business and became a billionaire in a span of three years and seeing money you totally ignored me...... I never existed from you...... It was always what Anjali wants and never what I wanted..... Even Arnav was ignored for Anjali......... Dadi shamelessly preach morals and values and traditions and yet after marriage Anjali stayed with us controlling everything from food to the mood in the house...... You were all busy with Anjali that you all didn't noticed me sinking....... I hate you all for that...... You mother made me what I am today...... I saw you as a gold digger and every woman as a gold digger and used them for my satisfaction...... And it felt great until I met Payal. " He uttered her new as if she was the cure to his insanity. "She was everything I wanted in a woman..... Kind, caring, loving......... I knew she was the only one who could save me from myself but that fiance of hers was in the way and I had to get rid of him but all my plans backfired and I lost my Payal...... For that I will never forgive you for turning me into an envious and delusional man. " Akash cried and slide down the bars and melted onto the floor like butter on fire and started crying.

Nani and Mami were crying knowing he was right about everything.

"Now go away..... I don't want to ever see the both of you again. " Akash yelled and Mami and Nani left with a broken heart.

Flashback ends.

Mami was crying watching the cars move out of RM and she rushed inside as Nani stood there not knowing whether to follow Arnav and apologize or console Mami.

To be continued.

Here is another update and I hope you like it.

A few parts left to the end.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️✨⭐ button and comment.

And am sorry for not replying to your comments.

I have been busy of late because of work and some personal issues.

But I do read them all.

Stay safe.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
218K 14.7K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
48.5K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
74.5K 6.2K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...