In Paris 1723

By FullyUnknown

"It's basically just a nice way to say that she can control minds-" "You're telling me this now! She hates me... More

Note
Part Zero
[0.1]
[0.2]
[0.3]
[0.4]
[0.5]
[0.6]
Part One
Twilight Cast
[1.1]
[1.2]
[1.3]
[1.4]
[1.5]
[1.6]
[1.7]
[1.8]
[1.9]
[1.10]
[1.11]
[1.12]
[1.13]
[1.14]
[1.15]
[1.16]
[1.18]
[1.19]
[1.20]
[1.21]
[1.22]
[1.23]
[1.24]
[1.25]
[1.26]
Part Two
Twilight: New Moon Cast
[2.1]
[2.2]
[2.3]
[2.4]
[2.5]
[2.6]
[2.7]
[2.8]
[2.9]
[2.10]
[2.11]
[2.12]
[2.13]
Part 3
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Part 4
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Part 5
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five

[1.17]

2.5K 63 7
By FullyUnknown

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭: 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

______________________

*Genevieve*

"Theo! Where's your jersey?" I call out, looking around our closet for the striped jersey that he had bought a few years ago.

"Somewhere in the pile on the chair!" He yelled back from the living room.

I sighed and walked back out of the closet, towards the chair that had his clothes piled on, smiling to myself when I found the jersey, clean and relatively close to the top of the large pile. I threw it on top of my grey long-sleeved thermal, opting to leave it unbuttoned as I grabbed my sneakers and walked down the stairs where the rest of the family, minus Edward, was hanging out.

"Emmett, did you grab the extra baseballs?" Esme asked, poking her head into the room.

Emmett let out a grunt and nodded his head not looking away from the TV screen where he was playing some video game against Jasper.

"Carlisle is grabbing the extra bats then we should be good to go," she continued, glancing over at me and offering me a warm smile. "You look good, Genevive. Ready to play?"

I chuckle, "Definitely, it's been a while since we could play."

______________________

I stood in the field smiling as I looked at the gloomy weather. Storm clouds swirled above us as we all got ready to play.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked, knowing that Theo was standing next to me. "It would be a sight to capture in a painting."

"Sound's like your next challenge," Theo whispered to me, watching me as I watched the sky slowly grow dark and darker, the thunder slowly rolling in. Closing my eyes, I sighed as I felt the wind rustle my hair, letting the sound of thunderous clouds fill my ears, letting me calm down for the first time in a long while.

Behind me, Carlisle was setting up his little spot, placing down his chair, and settling into his book. Earlier in the day, he had decided to sit out this game and give 'us kids' more playtime, joking that he would've easily taken us all down if he had decided to play.

Rose and Jasper were playfully fighting over who would bat first, eventually though Rose won the argument and held the bat, the two continued to push each other around until they were broken apart by Theo who stole the bat from Rose's hand and started to mimic hitting baseballs.

"You know, I think I could do pretty well at this," he said, looking over at the two with an infectious smile on his face.

"Please, that last time that you played you rage quit then broke the bat, along with most of the backup bats that we brought..." Rose scoffed and sent him a dazzling smile.

"Please, you all know that I touched the base before Esme caught the ball," Theo groaned, tossing the bat back to Rose and beginning to walk over to his usual spot, wanting to hide away in the comfort of the shadowy tree line.

"Bella," Esme greeted, drawing my attention towards the girl who had just pulled up to the field with Edward, "glad you're here. We need an umpire."

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett scoffed, walking past towards the outer field, ready to play.

"I know you cheat," Esme calls after him, chuckling as he merely laughs the idea off. "Call them as you see them, Bella."

The girl nodded her head and stood with Esme behind the designated batting box. Looking around she watches with interest as everyone finishes their respective warmups. Emmett eagerly mimicked boxing punches in the outer parts of the field, while Edward merely watched on in amusement. While Rose and I stand to the side and start flipping our bats around, trying to copy the tricks that Jasper seemed to do with ease.

"Rose, you're gonna hit yourself in the face doing that," I say, watching with wide eyes as Rose starts to get more confident in her abilities, causing her to start flipping the bat around faster and faster.

Rose scoffs as she continues to flip the bat around, glancing over at me with a smirk. "I think I'm doing pretty good Evie- ow! Shit!"

"Language!" Esme scolds, shooting Rose a look before turning back to Bella and starting back up their conversation.

I bit back my smirk as I watched her hold her head, "I'm not gonna say that I told you so... but, I did warn you that you would hit yourself..."

"Keep talking and I'm not gonna be the only one who's hurting," Rose hissed.

I playfully gasped, holding my heart as I looked at her. "Was that a threat? Esme! Rosie threatened me!"

"Girls behave or I will ground you both," Esme called out, not even bothering to look in our direction. Rose and I both share a look before breaking out into a fit of giggles, leaning onto our bats as we continue to laugh.

Bella looked over at us with a confused expression, leaning over and whispering to Esme. "I thought that they were fighting..."

"Don't worry honey, they're all bark and no bite... usually." Esme sends Bella a little smirk before looking towards the pitcher's mound, which was still empty.

A few seconds later, Alice began to make her way toward the mound, pausing and listening to the thunder, which had gotten gradually louder as we had come closer to the start of the game. A smile appears on her face as she steps to the mound for the first time, tossing the ball up and catching it before sending us a smile. "It's time."

She quickly winds up the ball and throws it towards Rose, who swings the bat and meets it with a thunderous clap, before dropping it and speeding away to touch the bases. Edward whips his head in the direction of the ball before sprinting after it, disappearing into the trees that surrounded the field.

"Now I see why you need the thunder," Bella says, sharing a chuckle with Esme as they watch the ball and Edward quickly disappears out of sight. "That's gotta be a home run right?"

"Edward's very fast," Esme remarked, shaking her head slightly. She quickly reaches out her hands and catches the ball as it comes barreling out of the trees. Bringing it down to the plate as Rose comes sliding in, both of them looking towards Bella to call it.

"You're out," She says, sending Rose an amused smile, hoping that the blonde wouldn't take it too seriously. Rose shifted her glaze from Esme to Bella, the look in her eyes hardening as she slowly stood up, brushing their shoulders together as they passed each other. Bella's gaze fell to the ground once she realized that Rose wasn't as happy as the rest of the family, her smile falling even further when the two passed each other and she saw the look that Rose was sending to her.

As she makes her way back towards where Jasper and I were standing her face quickly morphs into one of irritation that she was out so early in the game. Carlisle, sensing this quickly steps forward, patting her shoulder and sending her a cheerful smile. He offered up some encouraging words before moving back to his spot and picking back up whatever book he decided to bring, decided earlier in the day that he wasn't going to play today's game.

As Edward slowly steps out from the woods, he smiles as he watches Bella and Esme talk quietly to each other, both of them sporting small smiles as they share a laugh over something that Esme had said.

Emmett on the other hand was loudly cheering Bella's decision, laughing off how seriously Rose had taken it. "Out! Whoo! Babe, come on, it's just a game."

I give Alice a smirk as I walk towards the box, flipping around the bat as Jasper had taught me. Stepping up, I got ready to go, sending a nod to Alice, who quickly pitched it towards me. I met it with a thunderous swing, the impact sounding exactly like the thunder that was only growing in strength around us. Throwing the bat to the side, I quickly took off, beginning to make my way around the field, making sure to step on each of the bases as I passed them. Only slowing down when I saw that both Edward and Emmett had run into each other trying to grab the ball out of the sky. The two boys playfully pushed each other as they got up from the ground, Edward flipping Emmett the bird as they shared a laugh.

After stepping on the last base, I made my way back to my spot next to Rose with a victorious smirk on my face.

"Here," Rose shoved my previously discarded bat into my hands and began to practice flipping it around again. This time being more cautious of where it was going in the air.

"Still determined to figure it out, Rosie?" I ask, starting to slowly flip my own bat as I glanced over at her. Her lips were pursed together as she stared intently at the bat, her brows furrowed as she tried to master the skill.

Eventually, though, Jasper steps up and takes his turn at bat, doing a few flips and tricks with his bat, looking back at us with a teasing smile on his face.

"Not funny Jaz," Rose mumbles, not bothering to look up knowing that she would only get more annoyed at the sight of Jasper showing off what she had been working on.

"You'll get it one day Rosie," I say, patting her arm as I look back towards Jasper, who was continuing to flip the bat for a few more seconds before getting ready to take a swing.

Jasper taking his position at-bat, quickly meets the ball with yet another thunderous impact, before dropping the bat and racing off towards the bases. Emmett quickly zeroed in on the ball and chased after it, jumping onto a dead tree and grabbing it before it could fly any further, quickly jumping down and throwing it back to Esme.

"My monkey man," Rose said, smiling as she watched him. Quickly taking her spot at-bat once more, hitting the ball with a loud snap, before throwing down the bat and sprinting off. The wind from her swing made Esme's hair fly up and into her face, causing a giggle to pass my lips.

Alice froze, her mind showing her the vision that had just been decided upon. Slowly, she turned around and stared at a spot in the trees, fear etched on her face. "Stop!"

_______

I have no idea how baseball is played, sorry if any of the wording or anything else is wrong!

-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.9K 56
[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I also don't own any media I use in the stor...
2.9M 77K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
347K 7.6K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...
3K 79 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...