Sekai (One-Shots)

Od Prisxnini

A collection of Sekai/Kaihun one-shots because I miss them. (Every chapter is written by myself) Requests are... Viac

📨❗️📬
Loving can hurt sometimes. (1)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (2)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (3)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (4)
Loving can hurt sometimes. (5)
Give me attention!
You deserve happiness
Prom Date
"Us"
Wish you were here
MINE!
Confession
Ups and downs
Birthday Gift
Tension
Mistake or Miracle
My Beautiful Omega
Happy Family!
Pillow Talk
My Majesty (1)
My Majesty (2)
Hello Stranger
Christmas with you🎄
Merry Merry Christmas!
Apocalypse
Angel and Demon
Taeoh's Confusing Parents
Drunken Disaster
"Happy Birthday, Hunnie"
Bubble Tea Cravings
Movie Night
📬❤️
Behind the Flashes (1)
Behind the Flashes (2)
😇

True love will find a way back (pt.1)

512 19 44
Od Prisxnini

A little Angsty :(

Every day someone would always advise Sehun, "Throw away everything that concerns him, it will help you to get over him" Sehun would nod at them.

Sure he can throw away the stuff he gave him but how do Sehun throw away the memories, broken promises, and his face?

It's true, loving can hurt sometimes especially when the love which was shared is true love, but why is the ending so painful? Everything must come to an end, right?

'Jongin and Sehun' No one ever thought they would break up because they're them. Started as best friends since toddlers but became boyfriends in highschool.

Their breakup was somehow forced. Jongin being the son of the most successful businessman means he is the heir so he has the leave Korea for his future.

The breakup

"Sehun-ah" Jongin breath hitched as he swallowed the lump in his throat. "We have to break-up". he said not looking at Sehun.

"Huh?Why Jongin? Did I do something wrong?" Sehun's heart felt like it was stabbed by a knife. "It's not you Sehun, it's me" Jongin replied.

"I have to leave Korea and I don't know how long will it take until I come back, I'm the only heir I'll be taking over the company" the elder explained but Sehun is having none of it.

"I'm okay with long-distance Jongin-ah please don't leave me" Sehun pleaded. "I don't want to leave you hanging plus we both know the distance will only bring us apart."

"New York and Seoul, the time zone is 13 hours different and more than 6000 miles far, and we don't know how long I will take so it's the best for us, Hun." Jongin sighs.

Only Jongin calls him Hun, that's what he called Sehun since they were 5 years old babies. If Jongin can leave him then why can't he? He wipes the tear with his hands.

"Don't call me that anymore, we're done. I hope you become the person you want to be in the future Kim Jongin-sshi" Sehun gave Jongin a fake friendly smile.

"Wait- Sehun" Jongin pulled Sehun's wrist, his touch burned Sehun's heart. The younger just looked at the elder.

"Hate me all you want but, don't give up on your dreams. I want to see you shine on stage. Be the superstar you want. I wanna see you shine like the star you are,"

Jongin brought Sehun's hands to his lips and placed a chaste kiss, "I'm sorry" he apologizes but these actions are making it harder for Sehun to walk away.

"Jongin please" he pulled his hands from Jongin's grip but he felt something wet on his hands and he realized it was Jongin's tears.

"Ni please, you're making it harder for both of us." Sehun sucked a deep breath to stop his tears, Jongin swiped his thumb across Sehun's cheeks and wiped the tears.

"Sehun-ah we didn't break up because we run out of love okay? This is for our future." the elder whispers again Sehun's lips as their forehead pressed against each other.

Sehun nods, "Maybe we'll find a way back to each other," he said softly and for the last time, Jongin pressed his lips against Sehun's forehead as a farewell.

They both walked away in their different paths hoping someday that at some point their paths will meet again.

Flashback ends

"Sweetie, you have to get up from the bed." Sehun's mom sighs at her son's condition. Sehun hasn't come out of the room since that day.

"Mom, please leave me alone." Sehun wipes his tear-stained cheeks with his sleeves. "You gotta eat something, Sehunnie" his mom removed the blanket which Sehun is hiding in.

"I don't want to eat anything" he whines. "Both me and dad are worried about you Hun-ah" she tries to get Sehun attention.

"Mom, don't call me that." he cries. "Honey, this is your first breakup so I know it hurts, I know how much you love him but life is all about moving on and passing by." she stops for a bit.

"You gotta live your life too Sehun, it might take a while to move on from this but time will heal all wound. You still have the audition next week. Go be the idol you want to be," his mother comforts him.

"You're right mom, he's living his life so must I." he announces. "That's my boy." she smiles at her son. "I love you mom" he hugs his mom and cries some more in her embrace.

He tries to pick himself up, put the pieces back together. "Time will heal all wound" his mother's word rings in his head like a reminder for him not to breakdown every second.

The next week he goes to the audition at CEO Kim Junmyeon & Zhang Yixing's entertainment and of course he got chosen.

"You're chosen Oh Sehun, you have a gift and I know you will be a star one day. I guarantee you." the CEO Kim Junmyeon says.

This is his life now, an idol trainee at the big company, many eyes are going to be in the future but he want this. He want this life.

5 years later

Oh Sehun is a well-known idol in Korea, he debuted with Park Chanyeol as a duo 2 years sgo. They both are successful and talented and a hot topic of both in local and worldwide, their 2nd album is now in preparation.

He met a lot of great people during both trainee and rookie periods especially Chanyeol his bandmate, Chanyeol loves Sehun and treats him like the little brother he never had.

Baekhyun, a soloist who is also famous and talented , at the same time he's also Chanyeol's boyfriend. Baekhyun loves him too, he babies Sehun and always look after the younger.

Both the CEOs, Junmyeon and Yixing, an actor Do Kyungsoo and soloist Chen are people who Sehun considered as great people in his life.

But even if met a lot of people there is this empty place in his heart that no one knows, only Kim Jongin can have that special place in his heart.

~~~~~~~

"Sehun, you got a new fashion brand deal" Chanyeol announces, Sehun who is playing on his phone turns his attention to the elder.

"Just me?" Sehun frowns. "Yes just you, I'm the ambassador of Prada I can't go around modeling for other brands" the elder chuckles.

Here's the thing, Sehun never want to be an ambassador for only one brand so he mostly model for many brands who want him.

"Okay, so which brand?" he asks, "It's Cartier they want you to be the model for the new campaign," Chanyeol says sitting down beside Sehun.

"That's great," Sehun says enthusiastically. "By the way, have you heard? Jennie Kim is dating the new CEO of Kim Corps" the tall boy says taking a gulp of Sehun's iced coffee.

"Huh? I don't know" Sehun replies, he does know Jennie Kim, the younger girl debuted 1 year later after them under YG entertainment as Blackpink with another 3 girls, they're really famous too.

"God, what do you even do with your phone? The articles are all over the internet," the elder exclaims, "Who's that new CEO anyways?" the latter questions.

"Not really sure, most people call him Kim Kai" Chanyeol answers, "Never heard of him" Sehun laughs, now he's asking himself why he is living under a rock.

"Here look" Chanyeol shoves the phone in front of Sehun's eyes and his mouth went dry, his brain almost stopped functioning.

A photo taken by a paparazzi, a guy dressed in a formal suit and a girl walking with their hands linked together but that guy is Jongin, Sehun's ex.

Sehun's eyes almost stopped blinking, "Sehun are you okay?" Chanyeol asks. "H-hyung that's J-jongin," he says barely a whisper.

"Jongin as in your teenage sweetheart" Chanyeol blurts out and Sehun nods rapidly. The elder tucks his phone in his back pocket and pulls Sehun in a hug.

"Hey don't worry okay? You'll find someone better than him. I promise" he say reassuring words to Sehun.

"I've moved on hyung it was just a little shocking" both Chanyeol and Sehun knows it's a lie.

        ~~~~~~

Today is Sehun's meeting with Cartier to discuss about the new campaign he's going to model for and he's pretty excited. They're at the Cartier buidling.

He's with the CEO himself, Junmyeon to attend the meeting, "Sehunnie, this is huge for you. They choose you as Korea's representative and I'm so proud of you." Junmyeon exclaims.

"I know hyung, I'm excited too, and don't worry I'll just keep making you proud." he sends a big smile to Junmyeon.

"C'mon let's go," Junmyeon says when the elevator stops. The walks along the hallway to the meeting room.

The door opens, Sehun scans the room they're only 4 people sitting at the meeting table but the one sitting at the end makes Sehun's knees weak and he wants to cry.

What is Jongin doing here? he mentally asks, Jongin is dressed in a black Gucci tuxedo looking as handsome as ever. He was looking at his Rolex when Sehun walks in the room.

"Sehun-ssi, thank you for coming here," one of the men sitting at the table says. Jongin's gaze changes to Sehun from his watch. Jongin smirks a little.

"You're welcome" Junmyeon speaks instead, all Sehun want to do is run back to his apartment and scream into his pillow right now.

"Oh you might be wondering who he is" the man says referring to Jongin, "He's the sponser of this campaign, the new CEO of Kim Corps" he annouces.

Oh fuck, Sehun really want to punch that smirk away on Jongin's face, "It's nice to meet you Oh Sehun-ssi" Jongin reach his hand out for a handshake.

'Fucking bastard ' Sehun swore mentally, if Jongin's going to act like this then game on! "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Kim Jongin-sshi" Sehun raise his hands higher and shake Jongin's hand.

Hii, I hope you enjoyed it. This is kind of like 2 shots so stay tuned for the next chapter. Stay safe, Take care and I love youuu.❤️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...
5.2K 177 29
Don't worry, it's not a smut story. Probably any genre. Do not forget to vote and comment. Thank You
6K 1K 36
[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an accident make me have this inability that I...
69.3K 1.9K 42
Just a big compilation of fluffy one shots, text convos, imagines, head cannons, you name it. (Please feel free to message me with requests!)