๐€ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘ | ๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐ŸŒช

-ANGELKIM- รกltal

They say that killing is illegal. I say sometimes it's a necessity. I'm not a killer, I'm a judge. A judge fo... Tรถbb

PROLOGUE
01. What am I? The Quiksilver!?
02. Intruder
03. Welcome Back Home
04. Don't Like Guests
05. The Truth Untold
06. Lack of Sociability
07. The Birth of Death
08. Angel of Death
09. Purgatory
10. One Last Call
11. Rat
12. Guardian Angel
13. Agreement
14. Deal with Devil
15. Take My Words Seriously
16. Best Conversationalist Ever
17. Memoirs of the Killer
19. A Very Weird Day
20. Hero or Villain?
21. Crackbrained Dunce
22. Crazy Woman
23. Impostor? Not a chance!
24. You Never Walk Alone
25. The Unknown Caller
26. Painted Red
27. Electric Shock
28. Science
29. Magic Shop
30. Unlucky
31. A Gamble
32. The King of All Birds
33. Trust
34. Power Player
35. Let The Game Begin
36. Friend or Foe?
37. Bargain
โš ๏ธŽDon't Skipโš ๏ธŽ

18. Karma Is a Bitch

322 62 169
-ANGELKIM- รกltal

Graphic description of Violence
Bringing back this banner cuz I LUV it.

🔥𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐🔥

🔥𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎&𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝🔥

🔥𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈🔥

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

"Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve"

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

[Y/N's POV]

The ride here was surprisingly silent, as neither Taehyung nor I didn't utter a word. But as I pull over in front of an old building he gives me a skeptical look. "Where the hell did you bring me?"

I roll my tongue against my cheek in an annoyed manner. "Taehyung, I didn't bring you anywhere. I came here and you accompanied me as my watchdog!"

"I'm not your watchdog." he hisses at me angrily.

"Then what the hell are you?"

"Your Guardian Angel?" He suggests, waiting for my answer.

"Oh, shut up! You're getting on my nerves." I roll my eyes, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"Bu-"

"Relax, Taehyung!" I mutter the words what feels like the hundredth time today, glaring at him.

I exit the car stepping into the dark street of an isolated area, so does Taehyung. The street lamps flicker, leaving dark shadows for monsters to hide in, enhancing the paranoia that surrounds the area. On the floor the black tarmac from the rain glistens, picking up and reflecting the smallest amount of light back up into the night sky.

It's deadly quiet, the only sound coming from the scuttling rats, and the odd cats slinking through bins that are standing along outside fences, desolate and absolute in the way, they are just there, frozen, like soldiers ready for battle. On the other side are houses and buildings, the dank plaster on the outside going green from mold and damp.

At the end of the road, is a grey fence, blocking exit or entry from the street, forcing outsiders away. It does not welcome people, it controls them, forcing them to do what it wants. The sharp, shiny, silver barbed-wire gives a clear message: entry to the street is forbidden for outsiders, and exit is not an option.

There is a note on the wall, done with red spray paint: Death to cops. It makes it more clear that this place is not somewhere normal people wander. But the word normal was removed from my vocabulary the moment I was born.

I move to the nearly collapsing building, slinging a backpack on my shoulder as Taehyung follows me behind. "Maybe enough with creepy places tonight?" Taehyung's deep voice brings my attention back to the fact that I am indeed not alone.

I turn to him "Keep your voice low." I whisper shoving my hand into my coat pockets as my hand finds the cold metal of my gun.

"But seriously, where exactly are we?"

Stepping into this old building is like stepping into a whole other dimension. The smell of dampness, cigarettes, and alcohol envelopes us the moment we step in, causing my eyelids to burn. The old ugly green paint on the walls is slowly rending in places. The only source of light is a poor excuse of a lamp dangling from, the once white ceiling.

"Nowhere" I whisper back. Indeed, the word is the definition of this place.

He makes a growl-like sound with the back of his throat, which most likely is a sign of annoyance. "Who are we visiting?"

"A friend" we start going up the stairs, which look like one wrong step and they can collapse under your feet.

"Do you usually visit your friends with duct tapes and poison-filled syringes?"

"Not all of them." We halt in front of one of the apartment doors as I start hammering on the door completely ignoring that there's a bell to ring.

Taehyung looks at me dumbfounded. "We whispered all this time, for you to come here and break the freaking door down as loud as you possibly can?"

I give him an amused look before bringing my focus back on the door. Loud footsteps stomp through the hall and the next moment the door is flung open. "Who the fuck i-"

"Housekeeping!" I purposefully make my voice a few octaves higher, smiling at him sweetly.

The man's words are lost in his throat at the sight of me. He stands there with a bottle of half-finished soju in his hands, looking like a herd of horses has just passed over him.

His first instinct is to shut the door back on my face but my gloved hand is faster. I grab the door and step in, motioning for Taehyung to close the door after him.

I step inside while Siwon stumbles back, running away to the tiny living-room, trapping himself there, pure idiot. The living room has a couch across one wall and TV on the other, the small table in front of the couch is littered with empty bottles of soju and beer cans. He presses himself to the wall looking at me like I'm some kind of predator.

"I-I didn't do anything" He chokes out breathlessly, eyes filled with terror "I swear I didn't want to" I take a step towards Siwon and he presses himself to the wall even more as if wanting the wall to dematerialize so he can fall into the apartment next door. "They threatened m-" He doesn't finish his sentence as I fire my dart pistol, and the tranquilizer sticks to his arm, and he falls on the floor with a loud thump.

I don't care what they did.

"Taehyung," I hum whirling around to find him focused on the TV screen, not even paying attention to what I'm doing. I snap my fingers in front of his face, and he looks at me as if I just woke him up from sleep.

"What?" He asks.

"Need your help," I slur out motioning to the Siwon's sleeping form, and then to a chair.

"Can't you do it yourself?"

I roll my eyes, pulling the hem of my shirt up, showing off the bandages wrapped around my abdomen. "Don't want to tear the stitches, Hoseok won't be happy, you know."

At the mention of the elder one his expression changes as he lets out an annoyed sigh rolling his eyes but does what I asked him to do nonetheless. "You'll owe me a favor," he speaks as I watch him from the back. I already do.

Taehyung works fast.

Heaving the fat tub of lard into a chair he makes to go on tape. With a long jerk of a silvery grey roll of tape, he begins winding it around Siwon and the chair. As he finishes he gives me a look, silently asking if that's all, I nod as he steps away, giving me space.

I gently pat Siwon's face in order to bring him back to life, as he starts mumbling, and blinking his eyes. I tape his mouth over, smacking his cheek to jerk him awake properly.

His eyes meet mine as his face flushes with fear, animosity and grief engulfing him. He makes muffled noises as I zip open the bag taking out the syringe I prepared previously, and placing it on the table next to me I sit down on the couch.

"So tell me, Siwon, how's your daughter?" I ask innocently tilting my head as I crack my knuckles one by one. The color leaves his face, eyes widening and filling with tears as he continues uselessly speaking and screaming but the tape on his mouth prevents him from saying anything.

"Oh, she's a lovely girl," I drawl sweetly, enjoying how much impact I have on him with my words. "I saw her just this morning, walking out of school, laughing alongside her friends, so sweet, innocent and pure."

Taehyung gives me a questioning look as I shoot him a glare, daring him to say anything. Siwon doesn't have to know I didn't come out of the house for a whole week.

I giggle softly as I bring my stare back to Siwon. Gaunt, pale, eyes red and puffy, disgraceful. "What do you say should I pay her a visit after I'm done with you here?"

He doesn't make a sound, he doesn't move, I'm pretty sure he doesn't breathe either but his eyes. . .Oh his eyes speak louder than bombs. And there's a desire hidden behind the tears, the desire to live. He's not someone who'll allow a Reaper to take him over the bridge to the next world easily, but little does he know that from the moment he sold me out his fate was written on his forehead.

Literally.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" I shake my head, taking out the green marker from my bag. "Karma is a bitch, Siwon" I swipe the hair out of his forehead, before biting the lid of the marker and pulling it open, as I write a word on his forehead, just three letters, but so much meaning for our kind. RAT. Meaning that however the person was punished he deserved it. "And yours is standing right in front of you"

"You know," I say gently. "I'd be happy to say that I admire your allegiance for your master." I take the syringe pulling out the lid. "After all, initially you belonged to their side, but I know that your heart belongs to nothing but money, and your loyalty for the wrong thing has doomed you in the end." I state softly as the syringe enters his neck smoothly, like a knife through butter.

And this is the moment when most of the people would prefer to look away, but curiosity wins better of me, as I'm unable to avert my eyes from his face that slowly is losing its normal color. The reaction is immediate. First, it's his nose that starts bleeding, blood oozing down from his nose, staining the silver tape on his mouth ruddy. That's how I know Yoongi put effort while creating this.

Then he starts breathing through his nose loudly, as his lips are sealed, he starts choking on the blood, that gathered in his mouth. Then it's his eyes that react, blood fills his eyes, painting every millimeter of white with gory crimson color as if a painter is applying pigment from inside. And finally, blood starts coming out of his eyes, rolling down his cheeks as his head hangs back, face turning a sickly hue of yellow. End.

"Holy crap!" Taehyung mutters, putting his hand on his mouth as if about to throw up. I roll my eyes, pulling out another brand new phone from my bag.

"Stop being dramatic, it's not like you've never seen someone die" I reply, dialing a number and pressing the phone against my ear.

"I've never seen someone cry with fucking blood!"

I scoff, "There's always the first time for everything."

As someone picks up I hear a feminine soft voice on the other side, and raise my hand motioning for Taehyung not to speak "911 what's your emergency?"

"I heard screams from the next door. It seems the guy next door is having a fight with a someone, I think he might be dead"

I hang up before she could answer, tossing the phone on the table, they'll track it themselves. "I already don't even want to know what the hell is going on inside your head. You're crazy!" Taehyung starts whining dramatically, as I go to apply the finishing touches. "No one murders someone, only for them, themselves to call 911"

"Relax Taehyung, seriously. You're being overdramatic"

I don't catch his reply entirely, but it suspiciously seems something alongside 'I'm not going to help you when you end up behind the bars'

I take a ring out of my backpack, my mother's ring, before shoving everything that's on the table on the floor and placing the ring in the middle of it, the diamond casting its emerald twinkles on the dark wood of the table.

The message will reach its addressee, the moment the SWAT team sees the ring.

"Let's go." I pat Taehyung's shoulder as I walk past him, and he follows behind silently.

As we step out of the building I stop abruptly, head starting to throb. Suddenly unbearable pain shoots through my head, it's as if someone has taken a knife to my skull all of a sudden. I lean my head against the wall squeezing my eyes shut, as a deafening ringing fills my ears, and I can barely acknowledge where I am. All I think about is the unexplainable pain rooted deep in my head. Or perhaps I'm just fooling myself, the reason behind my constant headaches and nausea can easily be explained, I was on drugs for too long.

I barely hear when Taehyung calls for me, and I don't react when he stands in front of me snapping his fingers in front of my face. It's when he puts his hands on my shoulders, shaking me slightly I open my eyes, bringing my attention back.

"You okay?" His voice sounds distant and echoey, as the buzzing in my head hasn't stopped yet.

I toss him the car keys as he catches them out of reflex. "You're driving, I'm exhausted"

⏳ 𖧷 ⏳ 𖧷 ⏳

Hey Angel👼hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was messy I know. I want to remind everyone that all this is purely fictional.

Have a look at thus. Longer you look at it, scarier it gets.

Till next time. Purple yaa. . .💜💜

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...