Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Unfair (Akashi x Reader)

24.8K 605 345
By bacanijhay

A/N: Okay xD ready your heart loljk.

An angst story brought to you by me xD

Hope you'll like it xD

Don't hate me T-T

Jaaa~ See you on the end note *-*

~ Story Start ~

"Sometimes you just have to accept the reality...

That, not all endings are happy...

Even if you did everything what's best...

It doesn't mean that you can avoid what "fate" says...

World is unfair...

But you have to accept it...

Even if it means...

Losing someone you loved..."

Akashi wiped off his tears as he stared at you.

~ Flashback ~

Eyes widen in surprise when the doctor said the most terrifying news in your entire life. Tears blurring your vision as your boyfriend for 5 years kept calming you down.

"You're on the last stage of leukemia, Ms. (L/N)."

You furiously shook your head as you kept on crying. Akashi shushed and embraced you trying to keep you calm.

"A-are you joking? T-that's not funny sensei!" You said as the doctor sighed. He continued to explain on your condition. You really wished that this was just a nightmare, not believing on doctor's words, you walked out leaving Akashi behind.

"How long does she have?" Akashi asked as he too, can't believe what was just happening.

"She only have 6 months remaining Mr. Akashi"

"Say, is there anything we can do to save her life?" The doctor shook his head when suddenly grabbed the doctor's collar and glared.

"So, you're saying she'll just die without you treating her?" Akashi lowly said making the doctor flinch.

"W-we're not gods Mr. Akashi, but we'll do anything to save your girlfriend" The doctor said as Akashi let him go. Sighing, Akashi gave the doctor an envelope containing a bunch of money.

"Do everything you can for (F/N)'s sake." Akashi walked towards the door and stopped. He turned around.

"Please..." He bowed and left the room.

You were crying your eyes out when your boyfriend approached you. He sat beside you staring to nothing.

"Say... Am i gonna die?" You asked him as he sighed.

"No, you're not." He only said as he stood up, you looked at him smiling.

"We promised each other right? We'll never leave each other no matter what. So please, fight it. For me...For us.." His words encouraged you to fight for your life, you don't want to leave him too. You want to stay with him longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

But months passed by, you were getting more and more weak. You can't even walk without him beside you as you felt more and more useless but he on the other hand kept encouraging you. He was always beside you even if he was busy. You were thankful he kept his promise that he'll never leave you.

Everytime you felt pain, he always comfort you. Everytime you felt useless, he tries to make you laugh and even called the G.O.M just to make you happy. Until...

You can't walk anymore, speak words straight, and even do anything on your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until that unexpected day comes...

Akashi proposed to you to be his wife, G.O.M and your friends was there when he did that. That made you so happy. If you can jump you'll literally do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This day was the most happiest day in your life as you were going to be an Akashi soon. Momoi helped you dress up.

There was a knock an the door as Momoi quickly sat you on your wheelchair. She opened the door revealing your parents. They cried when they saw you on your wedding dress, you can't help but to tear up too not bothering about your make-up.

"Congratulations (F/N)"

"Thank you... Mom... Dad... I love... you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may now kiss the bride"

Akashi looked at you smiling genuinely as you were now his wife. Akashi (F/N).

"You're an Akashi now (F/N)." He slowly leaned down and kissed you on the lips.Tears rolling down on your cheeks as you can't believe what you were hearing. The priest congratulated you.

Series of Congratulations and whistles greeted the two of you.

All people had party when they arrived at the reception, Momoi caught the flowers and Aomine proposed to her, that was so sweet when you witnessed that part. And tge others congratulated you two to no end.

That day was really your happiest day ever in your life...

You really hope that you'll last long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you were lying on the bed having a very sweet conversation and reliving some memories.

"You know, this is the best day i've ever had" You said as he smiled at you. "I can't believe that you really are my husband now... If this was a dream, i don't want to wake up anymore" You continued. He chuckled.

"This is reality (F/N), you're really my wife now." He kissed your forehead. You smiled.

"Ne ne, Sei. Promise me, you'll never forget me"

"Hmmm? Don't say that (F/N), ofcourse i will not forget you. But promise me too...Don't leave me" You nodded as you began to feel so much pain on your head, a sign that this will be your last.

"Hai, let's sleep now Sei. I'm really tired" He nodded as he hugged you.

"I love you (F/N)"

"I love you too Sei."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You cried as you stared at him sleeping. The pain just worsen as your vision began to completely blur, you know that it will be your last chance to kiss him and thank him.

"I hope you'll never forget about me Sei..."

"I'm sorry for not keeping my promise..."

"But as much as i want to stay beside you, fate will just stand in our way"

"I love you...and thank you... for everything... Please... don't... forget about... me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seijuuro woke up as the sunshine hit his face, he smiled as he stared at your sleeping face.

"(F/N)" He lightly shook you but he got no response.

"(F/N), wake up now, it's morning" He said but nothing respond. He felt a sudden fear as he lightly touched your skin.

It was cold...

He quickly checked your pulse but he felt nothing. Tears suddenly blurred his vision. This day was the worse day for him...

His wife...

His all...

His life...

--------

"You said... You'll never leave me..."

"You promised me... Why are you so unfair?"

"You know that you're my life right?"

"So... Why leave me?"

"Unfair... So, unfair"

"(F/N)"

Akashi wiped his tears as he stare at the dead body of his wife lying beside him. Hoping that he was just having a worst nightmare. But....

Reality hits him hard...

That his wife was no longer....

Alive...

A/N:

Hi! Thanks for reading this chapter xD hahaha fudge angst i'll do a fluff one next i promise xD

Vote~

-or-

Comment~

It really means to me a lot when you react on my oneshots :) I love you all ^^,

Upnext:

Moriyama x Reader
Two surprise lemons (One was threesome and it was requested xD)
One surprise fluff

Sorry for not updating for like a week xD

~Thank you for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...
118K 1.1K 10
These are ecchi fanfiction oneshots / twoshots with KnB characters. For these lemons there will be a vanilla-ish version and a naughtier version of e...
28.7K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
130K 1K 11
Welcome to the second round. 👏 All one/two shots are lemons. These lemons are (supposed to be) the opposite of the lemons in Kuroko No Basket Lemons...