The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

Від danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... Більше

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

In the name of the brother

1.9K 47 8
Від danysdefender

"Your w-what? Emma asked as she looked at Ella with wide eyes.

Ella simply rolled her eyes and said, "I. Am. Dying. Simple No?"

Emma's mouth dropped and she was about to say something, when her phone rang. Ella chuckled at the timing.

"When Emma put the phone down she walked over to Ella and said, "You, you're coming with me, There was a incident at the line. We are going to go get Mary Margaret and David, then we are all going to talk."

"Yeah no, you're not telling them." Ella said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Emma gave her a confused look and said, "They are your parents they need to know."

"I kept it a secret because I didn't want them to know, I don't need them to feel sorry for me." Ella explained, "Mary Margaret is awful at keeping secrets and I can't have Henry knowing."

"Why did you tell me then?" Emma asked

"I don't know, honestly you were the nearest person that I knew and besides Will already knows, he can't be here all the time I didn't want to be alone here." Ella sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

Emma smiled sadly and said, "Lets go we'll talk in the car."

Ella nodded and followed Emma out the door.

. . . .

As Emma drove up to the town line, David jumped out the car and ran towards Belle and Gold, who were on the ground in front of his car.

Ella saw Hook on the side of the road and walked over as she heard Emma on the phone.

Ella bent down next down to Hook as he said, "Hello, my werewolf friend." Ella raised her eyes, made her eyes turn blue and growl, her eyes went down when Emma put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hello beautiful." He said as Emma walked over

Emma bent down, as Ella pushed slightly on Hook's chest.

He yelled out in pain and Emma said, "I think your ribs are broken."

"Well that must be why it hurts when I laugh." Hook said sarcastically.

Ella smirked slightly as Hook said, "Did you see his face? His one true love gone in an instant, just like Milah crocodile when you took her from me."

Hook tried getting up as Gold started walking over saying, "But you took her first."

He then kicked Hoko in the face.

Emma immediately yelled, "Gold, are you insane!?"

Emma, Ella and David tried pulling Gold off Hook as he said, "Yes I am."

"You can't do this." David yelled.

Gold immediately said, "I can if you let me go."

"You don't want her to see that." Emma then tried

Gold looked at her and said, "I'm a stranger to her."

"Murder is a bad first impression trust me Gold." Ella then said

"What would Belle want you to do?" David said

Before anyone could say anything else they heard sirens and saw an ambulance turn the corner.

Ella and David got Gold off of Hook as Emma walked over to the ambulance.

"That was low Hook, even for you." Ella said walking away and towards David, Mary Margaret and Emma who were standing in front of the crashed car.

"Do you know this guy?" Emma asked noticing Ella had walked over

Ella shook her head and said, "No, never seen him before."

"That's because he drove into town." David realised

"From the outside?" Mary Margaret asked

"Looks like the world just came to Storybrooke." Ella stated

. . . .

Ella, Emma, Mary Margaret, David and Belle walked into the hospital as Hook and the outsider were being rolled in.

Emma knowing that Gold would likely kill Gold if he had the chance said to a nurse, "Hide him! Find a room and hide him!"

The nurse nodded just as Gold walked into the hospital, saying, "Belle!"

The all span around and David yelled, "Get him out of here!"

"What's happening with Belle?" Gold asked as Ella, took Belle to the side, trying to calm her down.

All of a sudden Dr Whale walked out of nowhere saying, "Everybody calm down." He looked at Gold and said, "Mr Gold, everything will be fine. She's in good hands here I promise."

. . . .

As Hook and the outsider were being treated everyone else was in the waiting room.

Everyone had gone to get something from the cafeteria except Emma and Ella, Emma said, "You know you have to talk about it."

"About what, there is nothing anyone can do to stop this Emma." Ella said whilst reading a magazine

Emma sighed, walked over to Ella and snatched the magazine from her hands.

"You are sick. when you are sick you can be treated." Emma said,

Emma stood back as Ella stood up and rolled up her left sleeve again, "Not this."

"True loves kiss?" Emma suggested

"As I have said, that person currently is not even in this realm, I. Cant. Get. To. Him. Stop Emma."

"Miss Swan, Miss Scarlett, Mr Jones is waking up." The nurse behind the two said,

"Stay here I'll go talk to him." Emma said

"Hell no, I know the pirate better than anyone here." Ella said, "Besides I can tell if he's lying."

"How?" Emma said as they began to walk towards Hook's room

"I can hear his heart, it gets quicker if he lies, werewolf thing."

. . . .

Emma sat on the edge of Hook's bed as Ella sat on the armchair beside it. As Hook noticed the pair Ella said, "Where's Cora?"

Hook tried getting up but found himself to be handcuffed to the bed.

He sighed and said, "Really? Again?" Emma simply gave him a look, "You're really into this aren't you?"

Emma smiled mockingly and Hook tried sitting up but winced as he said, "That hurts."

"Told you- cracked a few ribs." Emma said as she stood up Ella repeated,

"Where's Cora?"

Ella smiled as Emma said, "Answer her, there are all sorts of sore places I can make you hurt."

Hook smiled then frowned as Emma touched his sides and he yelped in pain.

The blonde smirked at him in response

Hook glared at the pair and said, "I have no idea where Cora is she has her own agenda. But there is something I am interested in... my hook may I have it back?"

Emma looked at Ella who nodded, indicating that he was telling the truth and Emma gave him another look and raised his eyebrows.

Hook gave her a smirk and said, "Or is there another attachment you'd prefer?"

"You're awfully happy for a guy who just failed to kill his enemy- then got hit by a car." Ella said trying to escape Hook flirting

"My ribs may be broken, but everything else is still intact. Which is more than can be said for other bad days I've had. Plus I did some quality damage to my foe."

"You hurt Belle."

" I hurt his heart. Belle's just where he keeps it. He killed my love- I know the feeling." Hook turned to Ella and said, "Even Ella does, I believe she's feeling it right now."

Ella's eyes turned blue again and she growled

"My, your not in control are you Bella?" Hook said actually looking scared

"No, I'm not." Ella said shaking her head making her eyes go back to normal.

Emma looked away from Ella and back to Hook as Emma said, "Keep smiling buddy, he's on his feet, immortal, has magic and you hurt his girl. If I were to pick dead guy of the year I'd pick you."

"And I would pick Ella." Hook said sarcastically

Ella quickly shot up saying, "Where is the Hook I remember? The Hook that was my friend" And quickly walked out the room.

. . . .

Ella made it out to the waiting room where Mary Margaret, David, Ruby and Leroy were standing holding the outsiders phone.

As she walked up to them she heard Leroy say, "We've gotta get into his phone."

"Let me guess another passcode?" David said as he took the phone from Mary Margaret's hand

Mary Margaret immediately said, "You can't guess there are a million possible combinations."

Ella interrupted saying, "Ten thousand."

The four people looked over to Ella and Mary Margaret immediately said, "Ten thousand."

"Leroy can you get it open or something? Hack it?" David asked, looking at the dwarf.

Leroy gave him a look as he said, "You do know that computer hacking and pic-axe hacking are different?"

Emma walked over and said, "Here let me try- I have something. But we do know something from all the stuff in the car, they're a bunch of rental agreements, maps, receipts... his name's Greg Mendel, Now lets see."

The phone unlocked and they all looked over Emma's shoulder except Ella who was leaning on the wall feeling the familiar pain on the curse spreading.

"A bunch of pictures of him him alone at eastern seaboard tourist locations. A linkedin account... and he tweets pictures of his food. I'll keep looking but I think what we have here is a well-documented real-life ordinary Joe- or Greg" Emma said swiping through the phone

"So whatever's kept random people from stumbling into Storybrooke for the last twenty eight years-"

Ruby was cut off by Mary Margaret saying, "Is gone."

"Anyone could drive in, why are my instincts telling me that's a bad thing?" David asked as Ella walked over and stood beside him

Leroy immediately said, "Have you seen ET, or splash or any other movie where they fins something magical and study it to death? Think of what they'd do to two werewolves, one who is clearly not in control."

Ruby and Ella both shot Leroy a glare as Mary Margaret said, "Oh, and his friends and family? They're going to come looking for him soon."

"Let's try not to overreact-"

Emma was cut off by David who said Leroy's right."

"We don't need outsiders here." Ella agreed

Emma paused for a second and said, "Hook says he doesn't know where Cora is , and God knows what she's going to do. And with other people coming here that's not going to be good for anyone... wait Ella didn't you say you always know where she is?"

Ella nodded and focused for a second trying to find Cora but stopped, saying, "It seems I can't anymore, she must've found a way to block it."

"Find Regina, we can tell her she's been framed." Mary Margaret suggested

Ruby shook her head and said, "I've been tracking her with no luck, she's gone underground."

"But what if Cora finds her first? I don't want to think about the damage those two could do together! This could not have come at a worst time!" Mary Margaret said panicked.

Ella immediately said, "Woah the guys being patched up right now. He'll probably be on his way home by morning."

"Not quite." They heard

They all turned around to look at Whale, who had just walked over and the doctor said, "He's bleeding into his chest cavity. It's not a full flood, but pretty soon he'll be drowning in his own blood."

"So make it stop! Aren't you a doctor?!" Emma snapped

"Gold you fixed me. Now fix him it'll take you seconds and cost you nothing." Whale said walking towards Gold.

"No"

"No? Just no?"

"I owe you nothing Whale. I owe none of you anything," Gold glanced at Ella knowing that he owed her but he wasn't going to announce that, "And some of you owe me, so yeah just no. Oh and a point of interest- the driver he saw me throwing some magic. So instead of trying to get him out of here, you better hope that he dies. Because if he doesn't he's going to be driving tour buses up and down main street."

Gold then walked away, and everyone turned back to look at Whale as he said, "Look... letting him die is easy. I can do that if that's what you decide."

"Let's take this somewhere private." Emma whispered

A minute later all seven people were walking into a different room in the hospital.

As Whale held the door he said, "It's not really murder if we let him succumb to his injuries."

"Pretty sure it is." Emma countered as she walked into the room

Mary Margaret walked in behind her saying, "Of course we save him."

"Obviously." David said

Ella then walked into the room with Leroy behind her as he walked in he said, "Well..."

He was cut off by Mary Margaret saying, "Leroy!"

"He's right! We have to think it through! If we save him and kill the whole town is that really any better?" Ella snapped

Ruby who stood next to Ella said, "So we have to choose, between our lives and his."

"We can worry about the town later."

David was cut off by Mary Margaret saying, "Which doesn't mean we should abandon it."

"I know but lets worry about Storybrooke after we save a life." David stated

Mary Margaret slowly nodded in agreement but Ella said, "This is a horrible idea."

"Well we can't just let him die!" Mary Margaret snapped

"But what if we regret saving his life? what if he figures all of this out? what if he somehow finds out that me and Ruby are Werewolves what happens then? We are in danger again! Did you even think of that, or do you just think you should save everyone because you're heroes. Well in the real life not everyone can be saved!" Ella snapped

"Of course we thought about that!" David yelled

Emma stepped in between her parents and her sister saying, "Okay, calm down all of you!"

"Whale prep for surgery." David said looking at the doctor

Ella leaned against the wall with her arms crossed as Whale walked out the room.

"anyone else notice that he was drunk off his ass?" Ella bluntly said

"How'd you know?" David asked

"I run a bar." Ella said walking out the room.

. . . .

Ella was sitting on aa waiting chair as the rest of the group were standing, pacing and freaking out.

Emma stopped when she saw a male nurse look over at them and then walk away.

David walked to him immediately saying, "Wait, wait! Any news."

"No I was just looking for the doctor." The nurse said

Ella stood up as Ruby said, "He's not in the OR?"

"Never came in."

"Then page him." Emma snapped

As the nurse moved towards the phone, David said, "He was not looking so good earlier."

They all waited patiently, but all their heads turned when they heard Whale's pager

Mary Margaret immediately said, "He's here!"

Emma moved towards the clothes pile and picked up the jacket that had the nametag saying, Dr Wale

She dug through his pockets saying, "No, but his pager is he's gone."

A few minutes later the group were walking behind Ruby and Ella who were passing the jacket between each other, sniffing it as they walked through the hospital.

"Got the scent?" David asked the pair

"It's boozy." Ruby commented with yellow eyes

"This is humiliating." Ella also commented but with blue eyes.

Emma spoke up from the back saying, "Just find him, We'll watch Hook and figure out our options if Whale doesn't come back."

"Maybe Doc can do it?" Mary Margaret suggested

"Surgery?" Leroy laughed

He stopped laughing when he saw that they were serious and said, "No."

"Maybe he didn't run maybe Cora grabbed him from some reason." Mary Margaret yet again suggested

David shook his head and said, "I don't think so. He's been in a rough place since he brought Regina's fiancée back to life."

"Daniel?" Mary Margaret asked as Emma said, "Back to life?"

"He had his arm ripped off and put back on." He continued

Leroy nodded and said, "Cool."

"Wait- Daniel came back?" Mary Margaret asked confused

Emma paused and said, "Like some kind of Frankenstein?"

"That's Whale- the doctor and Daniel was his-"

Ella cut David off saying, "What the hell went on here while we were gone?"

David simply shook his head.

Emma walked over to Ella and Ruby and said, " Guys get going, bring back... Dr Frankenstein."

Ruby and Ella nodded and headed out the door as Emma said, "We'll send this guy back home with bolts in his neck."

"They'll find him." Mary Margaret stated

Emma sighed and said, "Yeah but what kind of state is he going to be in?"

. . . .

Ella and Ruby were walking along the dock when Ruby said, "Why do you have blue eyes?"

"I was bit by a Bandersnatch not a wolf." Ella simply said, but she stopped when she saw Dr Whale on the edge of the dock.

"Oh my God, Ruby!"

Ruby then ran and caught Whale by his collar just as he dropped off the edge, Ella ran over and helped her pull him up.

"I wanted my name to stand for life." Dr Whale said as he, Ruby and Ella all sat on the edge of the docks, "But everybody just thinks it's the name of a monster, I guess they're right about that, Rumpelstiltskin says that magic has a price but from where I'm sitting seems that science does too every time I try to save a life someone else dies."

"Hey, yeah look you're Frankenstein and me and Ella, we're the werewolves... I ate my boyfriend."

Ella's eyebrows shot up hearing that, "Regina thought she was punishing us by erasing who we were but I think she underestimated how much crap we wanted to forget." Ella said

Dr Whale scoffed and said, "Yeah."

"But we can't let it stop us she gave us a chance to start over and I wanna take it, I think you should too." Ruby sad directing that to both Ella and Dr Whale

"I wasn't such a bad guy you know. I wanted to bring back life but he never got over our mother, If I could've brought her back-"

Dr Whale was cut off by Ruby saying, "That guy in the hospital someone keeps calling him, maybe a wife, a mother maybe there's still some stuff you can fix."

. . . .

Ruby, Ella and Whale walked into the hospital waiting area where Mary Margaret jumped up when she say them saying, "You're back."

"Finally." Emma commented

"I don't know why everyone was so worried I was just stretching my legs." He looked over to Ella and Ruby, "Now I'm gonna go do this thing."

He began to walk down the corridor when he began to walk backwards, Ella nodded at him and he nodded back with a smile.

. . . .

A few hours later Ella saw Whale walking out of he operating room, coming towards her

She stood up and met him half way as he asked, "Where are they?"

"Getting coffee from the machine, what's the verdict?" Ella asked

Whale nodded and said, "He'll live."

"You did it?" Ella asked

Whale nodded and said, "Thank you monster to monster."

Ella pulled him over to where David, Mary Margaret, Emma, Leroy and Ruby were.

David was the first one over noticing Whale as he asked, "Is he gonna make it?"

Whale sighed as he crossed his arms, saying, "He's got some recuperating ahead of him a few weeks maybe, but yes he's going to live."

"Thank goodness." Mary Margaret said as David patted him on the shoulder

"I'm telling you now this will come to no good." Ella nodded in agreement with Leroy

"Quiet Leroy." David said immediately

Emma then said, "I want to talk to him."

"He's waking up now." Whale said with a nod

Ruby's eyebrows shot up as she said, "Already?"

"I waited a couple hours in case he... ya know keeled over. But so far so good." Whale explained

Mary Margaret then said, "Alright then."

"Let's talk to him." David said

Emma looked between her parents and said, "We're not talking to him as a group. We're not a group Sheriff."

"But we've been doing this together." Mary Margaret said, confused.

Ella gave them a look as she said, "We're trying to convince this guy that this place is normal. In a normal town the sheriff goes in and askes a few questions, she doesn't bring her parents in with her."

"That's probably true..." David trailed off

Mary Margaret smiled a very fake smile as she said, "We'll be right here then."

Emma nodded as she headed through the doors to talk to the outsider

. . . .

About ten minutes later, Emma walked back through the doors towards, Mary Margaret, David, Leroy, Ruby and Ella.

Leroy immediately asked her, "He didn't see nothing?"

"Free and clear." Emma stated

Everyone sighed in relief

David nodded and said, "Now maybe everything can calm down for ten minutes so we can catch our breaths."

Emma nodded before she said, "Ella can we talk for a second?"

Ella nodded and walked into the first free room which also had Dr Whale in

"What's happening?" Ella asked, confused

"Dr Whale Ella hasn't been sleeping what would you suggest?" Emma said sitting on the bed

"Simple solution to a simple problem." Whale said pulling out a needle, "Sedation."

Ella flashed her eyes but this time her fangs appeared too and she roared making the group from outside run in. And Emma stand up from the bed and tried to get to the opposite side of the room very quickly

"Try anything I'll tear your throat out with my teeth." Ella growled

"What is happenin-"

David got cut off by a scream from Ella who had fallen into the wall holding her chest, in particular the place where her heart is.

"Ella?" David said running over to Ella and placing his hand on her back

Ella looked back and David jumped back as she growled and had blue eyes, "Whale get over here!" David yelled

Ella put her hand up sending Whale flying over the other side of the room with her magic, "Stay away! It's Cora she's doing something, David!"

"Yeah," He said walking back over to Ella

Ella grabbed his hand and placed it over her heart, "I should've done it days ago, take it out."

"What! No!"

"Do it! I don't want her to make me hurt anyone in this room please!"

David nodded and pushed his hand in her chest which made Ella groan but stopped as he pulled it out and passed it to Ella, who nodded. Waved her hand in front of her head and she disappeared in a puff of red smoke.

"There is something wrong with her." Mary Margaret said her voice thick with worry.

. . . .

Peter was sitting on the edge of his bed in his tree house thinking about Ella when a small portal appeared in front of his feet, and a brown box flew out of it.

He stood up off of his bed and picked up the box, opened it and gasped at what was in the box, Ella's half of the heart with a note:

You are the only I trust enough to keep my heart safe, it belongs to you anyway always has.

I may not be able to get to you but I love you

Ella xx

Peter smiled shut the box and said back on the bed with a smile on his face, and his loves heart in a box on his lap

. . . .

"I think I helped someone today Will." Ella said sitting down on the bed in the cabin, whilst Will was putting some of his stuff in the drawers.

"I'm proud of you" He said with a smile sitting down next to him.

"Cora got to my heart, I had to get David to pull it out, I should've done it sooner I guess it was growing on me."

"Where is it?" Will asked

"I got it to Neverland he'll keep it safe, I still have a feeling that Cora still has control somehow."

Will turned to look at her but picked up her hand and said, "No cuff no control simple, now go to bed you've been at the hospital all night being a hero."

"Never" She said with a smile, "I think I'm going to go for a walk I can't sleep."

"Nope not an option." Will said picking her up and throwing her onto the bed

"Really?!" Ella laughed

"Yep." Will laid next to her, "You are not going to have nightmares whilst I'm here."

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

27.3K 1K 50
The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were under the orders of Pan. The group soon...
201 19 5
Warning: this story will get very violent at times Elora (or as she's known as in the non magic world Alex) mills is the daughter of Regina Mills and...
7K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
21.6K 877 19
Book 2 of the One of You series The curse has finally been broken After 28 years of living in a loop, the fairy tale characters of Storybrooke, Maine...