Fathomless Love of Kabir Pooja

By ThisisIRENE

This story revolves around kabir and pooja and lets see how Love twisted betrayal happens between them. Pooja... More

Life changing day
Tit for Tat
New beginning
Office Romance
The Longest night
Topsy turvy
Fluctuating Feelings
A token of love
Confrontation & Confessions
Irresistible Love
Unadulterated Bonding
Serendipitous Visitor
Three Magical Words
Romance is in Air
Blushing Bae
Hide and seek
Deep Thinking
Love under test
Differences
Time to decide
One final chance
Love/Revenge
Good News
I am Back
Conspiracy
Light admist Darkness
Betrayal??
Parted ways
Buddies for life
Strange Feelings
He is Mine
Face off
Ultimate Truth
Fighting over rights
Shocking Step
Legally Mine
The Saviour
Confinement
Typical Husband?
Mystique Feelings
Stubborn Lady
The so called "Ego"
Trial for truth
Spunky mode on
A wicked trap
Embrace of love
Flourishing Love
Different Shades
Plots at Party
"Stabbed my back"
Passionate Night
Pay back time
New chef in the house
Heads up !
Next move
Scam in the house!
Twisting the LIE
Crux of Romance
✈Bon Voyage 🗽
The Favourite one
Unbidden Visit
An Intuition
Struck Dumb😳
Nearing the BOSS
New player in the game?
"The Dead End"
"The Masterplanner"
Breaking ties
New Fan fiction
"Detached"
Super Mom
Key to Happiness
A Big Decision
Indirect Talks
Apology Accepted
New Dimension
Celebration Time?
Strange Connection
A Blessing in Disguise
Disclosure Time
A Staggering letter
Mood swings
Being Impartial
My Problem solver
Stunning Face-off
Overwhelming love
New Nani in the house
Open Talks
Foxy minds
A layer of Guilt
Attention Jabir Shippers
Novel Fanfiction
Custody case
Loggerheads
Avoiding each other
A Small crack
Reconciliation
Heavy Hearts
Carelessness
Protective Parents
All doors are closed
Hidden Remorse
Caught Red-handed
Win-lose situation
United by hearts
Hoodwinker
"Projectmates"
A new Malkin
A Surprise Visitor
Anonymous Pal
Flirty Mood
Staggering Twist
Heartfelt Apology
Sorted out
Enraged
Tough decision
Cute Family
Anniversary Gift
A Birthday to remember
A night to pass on
Unexpected Visitors
A Love mark
Looking After
A new Menace
Scrutiny & Suffering
Negotiation
An Open Challenge
Despair in the air
Wedding Bells
GAME OVER
No more HIDING
Beginning of the end

Dream comes true

247 25 9
By ThisisIRENE

The scene starts at Mittal's mansion where all are playing Dumb charades. Its Chandha's turn, she is enacting a movie but no one is able to guess it. All are breaking their heads to identify what movie it could be. In the meantime Jay got a message from his girlfriend and silently walked off. Sonali lost her coolness and pitches in. She says "Ma we are tired of guessing your movie.Lets move on to next person. Kabir bhaiya you please continue else we will be guessing her movie the whole night" in a mocking tone.

Kabir chuckles and says "Ok Ok I will take over from here" Chandha says "Its not fair at all. You are changing the game according to your wish. Don't put the entire blame on me. Actually you ppl don't know to guess.I have won lots of prizes in skit during my school days.Dont underestimate my acting skills ok" she said in a boasting tone.In the meanwhile Jay went outside and talking to his girlfriend over phone. The car sound grabbed his attention and turned back to see Pooja bhabi and Suhashini ji there. He is shocked to see the state of Pooja and shouts "Bhabi". He cuts the call immediately and runs towards her.Back to the game, now Sonali is enacting and Kabir finds it within few seconds.Arush gives high five to him and says "Kabir pa is always the best".

While all are laughing and having fun with the game, Pooja enters with Jay and Suhanshini ji. Krish notices Pooja and calls her "Ma".Everyone's eyes switches towards the door and all are flabbergasted to see the injured pooja. Kabir instantly rushes towards her and hugs her immediately. He is left distraught seeing her state and asks "Pooja What happened? Are you fine?how you got hurt? First Tell me you are fine"He asks her tons of queries about her condition without letting her space to speak. Pooja simply smiles at him. Kabir is puzzled with her behavior and gave a shocking look.

Suhashini ji says "Pooja is absolutely fine. Nothing serious. She needs to rest now". Chandha says "Kabir why are you standing like a statue. Take Pooja to your room first bcz she looks really exhausted. We will enquire about the incident to Suhanshini ji. Dont trouble her"Kabir nods and takes Pooja to their room. Once they left, Suman asks Amma to reveal about the accident in a worried tone. She asks "Pooja is fine right. She looks very tired today.Nothing serious nah" Suhashini ji narrates the road incident and says today Pooja saved a girl's life by risking her life. Chandha is impressed with Pooja's audacious behavior and compliments her.

She says "Actually we should be proud of her action.Its actually a good news" Amma says I have one more good news for you all. Chandha gets excited and asks her to reveal soon. Amma says "Have sweet first,then only I will reveal the news". All are super-excited with her suspense and are desperately waiting for the news.The screen now switches to Jabir's room, Kabir is sitting beside Pooja holding her hands.He asks with a worried face "Now tell me genuinely. Are you well? Do you need something".He is about to get up but Pooja stops him and says "I need only your love nothing else" with a cute face. Kabir smiles and kisses her forehead.He caresses her hair gently while she rests her head on his shoulder. Pooja is thinking how to reveal about her pregnancy. Its a priceless moment for her which she failed to experience during her first pregnancy. Her heartbeat starts pounding high. Motherhood shyness starts adding glow to her face.

She gathered courage and decided to tell him. Pooja says "Kabir I have to tell you something. She stammers... I.. We...Actually... " Kabir in a teasing tone "What Pooja I.. We.. complete the sentence. For you kind info I am your husband so why this hesitation between us.Tell me directly" Pooja tries to convey indirectly "Kabir I think its the time to buy a new bed for our family.Because it won't fit for four members right" She emphasis the words "four members". Kabir asks why 4? Only we both are gonna share this bed. Pooja asks "Won't you share the bed with our kids?".Kabir realises her point and says "Oh now I understood.4 memebers that means You, me, krish and Arush right" which leaves Pooja disappointed. Back to Downstairs, Amma reveals about Pooja's pregnancy and all are left ecstatic to hear the happy news. Excited Chandha says "Wow a new member is gonna come into our family. Its really a big news.Suman bhabi see our family happiness is gonna double by the arrival of our cute princess" She dances in exhilaration and pulls others also to join her.

On the other hand, two persons have no idea about whats going on in their house.They are looking at each other faces in confusion. Its none other than Arush and Krish. Arush is keenly observing them and trying to figure out why they are dancing all of a sudden. He asks krish "Do you understand anything " whereas he simply stares at him clueless.Arush hits his head and says "How will you understand if I don't.You are younger than me right.I have an idea!We will go and ask Pooja ma".Krish agrees to his brother's idea and says "hmm" in his cute voice. Arush then carries krish and walks towards Jabir's room. Whereas in Jabi's room Pooja is disappointed with Kabir and scolds him in mind. She says I have to do something else.She takes her phone and sends a baby picture saying "Hello Daddy" to kabir.

The msg popped on his screen and he is puzzled to get a msg from Pooja.He chuckles and opens the msh.His heart melts as soon as he saw the cute picture on his screen. Immediately his face turned into full of smiles. He says "What a cutie pie and kisses the baby. He didn't read the msg while his eyes stuck at the baby itself.Ultimately Pooja's plan fails again. She is frustrated with her ideas getting flopped one by one and scolds Kabir for being a tube light. She says how many clues should I give him.He is really an Idiot!" Kabir heard the word Idiot and questions her. "Who is the Idiot? " Pooja replies in irritation "Who else other than you Kabir".He is shocked to hear pooja calling him an Idiot and complains against her behavior.

He says "You are too mean Pooja! Calling your husband an Idiot! No worries I have my son to support me.Krish is my side.I will ask him to beat his mumma for calling his dad as Idiot" Pooja says "No problem because I have my daughter on my side. Just 7 more months she will come and beat you for troubling her mumma".Kabir says lets see with an attitude and turns away. He is about to leave but Pooja's words flashes in his mind. "What 7 more months?" He linked the 4members,baby picture, and finally a daughter in 7months.Finally it strikes him and understood the matter what pooja is trying to say.He turns towards her and asks in excitement "Pooja ! Is this true? Are we gonna become parents again?"

Pooja nods with a broader smile.She says "Yes Kabir!Our lil princess is gonna come soon".Kabir immediately move towards her and lifts her up and twirls her around in euphoria. Pooja is taken aback with his action and asks him to leave her down. Kabir says as per your order mam and places her down gently .Pooja and Kabir both looks at each other with overwhelming love. He pulls her immediately into a passionate hug and cries out in happiness. He couldn't control his tears of happiness and exhilaration. He feels like this is the best moment in his life. The day which he longed for has come true finally. He showers her with his plethora of kisses and thanks her.

Pooja is overwhelmed to see his excitement and happiness. She feels like she is the most happiest right now in this world.She then wraps her arms around his neck and says "Are you ready to enjoy our parenthood together" while Kabir nudges nose to nose cutely and says"Papa Kabir is always ready".Then the screen ends on the happy faces of Jabir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 757 15
it's not about abhigya ...and not even about someone else ....it's just about pragya .... sometimes whom you love the most they betrayed you the most...
7K 635 8
She loved someone else but has to marry him to save her love from the problem. He married to her for his daughter and to take his revenge. But they b...
91.1K 7.2K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...