New Dimension

✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨

A month has passed.Lots of changes have evolved during this period of time.It helped mittals to move on from the bitter past especially for Kabir and Suman. Kabir has moved on from his dad's thoughts and diverted his mind in various things especially spending plethora of  time with his family. The love between Kabir and Pooja grows gradually and bolstered their relationship.Pooja is contented to get back her kabir and resumed working with Deep.Jay and Sonali has joined family buisness along with kabir. Suman and Chandha are enjoying their time by taking care of their grandchildren Krish and Arush. Kavya is desperately waiting for her Mishti Aunty's return. While Rani has framed some new plans thats gonna spice up the plot. Lots of Surprises are awaiting to be unfold in Jabir's lives

✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨🔰✨

Present day,
Sonali is shouting at Jay for missing the most important file.She is fed up with his irresponsible behavior and yells at him in an irritated tone.She orders him to find it at any cost before the conference.Jay recollects partying with his girlfriend and came back home early morning. He don't remember like carrying file while returning home. He contemplates whether he left it in office itself or he brought it to home.Sonali notices Jay lost in thoughts and shook him to come back to his senses.She says "Jay you are incredible! First you lost the file second you are sitting peacefully and dreaming about something.Grow up for God sake.Jay we are running out of time.Go and find the file else you know about Kabir bhaiya's anger right.She says in a mocking tone.

He asks her to stop pestering him and give some time to think

He asks her to stop pestering him and give some time to think. Sonali frowns and says "Ok fine! I have no problem. Deal with Kabir bhaiya then" she leaves with an attitude. Jay sits down holding his head. He wonders why his memory power is terrible like his sister.He calls his girlfriend (To be revealed soon)and enquires about the file. She says "I have no idea but while we are leaving to pub you gave something to your driver to keep it at home" May be you can enquire him. Jay remembered everything and thanked his girlfriend for saving him today. He says "I love you so much dear.I don't know what will I do without you. Thank you so much".He hang up the calls and looks for the driver. The caller on the other side says"You have no idea how much you are helping me.Anyway Thanks Jay for helping me to accomplish my mission"Jabir's room,Kabir and Pooja are getting ready for office.Pooja informs that she will be late today due to client meeting and asks him to come back early if possible. I know Ma and Chandha aunty are there to take care of kids but krish is becoming mischievous day by day. Its very difficult for them to handle all day and I don't want to trouble them more. So take care of him today. She says "Raising krish alone seems an arduous task for me.What will I do if have to raise two kids simultaneously. Thank God for gifting krish alone" in an exhausted tone.She keeps on pouring out her worries while Kabir gets fed-up with her worries and stopped her by covering her mouth.

She keeps on pouring out her worries while Kabir gets fed-up with her worries and stopped her by covering her mouth