Plots at Party

Pooja is laughing out loud seeing Chandha while her eyes got the attention of kabir who is admiring her.She understood what kabir is doing and blushed a lil.Their romance got interrupted when Suman calls everyone for prayer. Pooja joined them with krish which pleasantly surprises some and irritates few others including PK and kavya.While the Arthi is going on pooja's phone vibrates.Its from the delivery person.She saw everyone indulged in prayer and secretly moved off. Pooja looked for the person,who disguised as a delivery guy and handed over her the thing. She thanked the person and asks to leave asap."Pooja what are you doing here?" a voice gasped her. She immediately hides the parcel behind her saree and turned back to see kabir there.

She faked smile to act normal and then lied that she came out to pacify krish since he has been feeling uncomfortable in there

She faked smile to act normal and then lied that she came out to pacify krish since he has been feeling uncomfortable in there. Kabir smiled "ok come on let's go inside". Pooja exhales "Thank God Kabir didn't doubt me".After prayer every one has sat together for breakfast but pooja shunned them and bustled towards her room. She locked the door and made krish lie on bed. She then unwrapped the parcel and takes out the tiny liquid bottle.Pooja chuckles Now all set for the party.On the other side PK called the secret person and informed to reach on time. He don't want to loose this opportunity.He saw some shadow approaching and hung up the call instantly.In evening,A grand party has been arranged for Kabir's birthday hence the whole family is busy in getting ready.Pooja is struggling with her son who annoys her like anything in getting dressed up.He hides behind couch to escape from his mom.Pooja warned not to act as a mischievous one and caught him in nick of time. Krish gave a grimace look for finding him.Pooja said no more playing krish you know right today is your papa's bday.Don't you want to rock the party.She convinced his mind saying there will be lots of balloons to play with.

Krish smiled brightly hearing ballons and pooja utilised this opportunity and get him dressed up

Krish smiled brightly hearing ballons and pooja utilised this opportunity and get him dressed up.She looks for kabir but he isn't there anywhere so she called Arush to take care of krish still she gets ready. Arush said Ok ma I will keep krish with me. He carried krish and went back to his room. Pooja sighed a deep breath and sat on bed exhausted.While moving her hands on bed she touched something soft. She turned to see what it is. Its a ravishing dress kept on bed.Her eyes expresses excitement as she loves the dress extremely high.She immediately checks in fornt of mirror.She wonders if Kabir has presented this dress for her?Her reflection spoke are you dumb pooja who else will gift you this pretty dress other than kabir. He knows your taste after all.Pooja blushes and started getting ready. She locks the door to get changed but it isn't working.She tired but couldn't lock it.As she is getting late for the party she didn't mind about lock and starts dressing there.She has draped the saree with much difficulty and now struggling to tie the back knot.She lost patience in tying the knot surprisingly two hands helped her.Pooja is left startled with the intense touch.