Tomura Shigaraki x Reader One...

Por Ari-_-Vespera

//MARKED COMPLATED BUT MAY STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about our favourite villain Sir-Scatch-a-lot th... Mais

KEY
โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒฐArcade Babe๐ŸŒฐโ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒฐ"Wassup Dude?"๐ŸŒฐโ˜๏ธ

๐Ÿ‹โ›“๏ธSUBSERVIENTโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ‹

378 22 24
Por Ari-_-Vespera

TOMURA SHIGARAKI X READER
SUBSERVIENT
KINKY, LEMON (Great way to start, IK IK)

Subservient - The act of obeying others unquestionably [In this case obeying Tomura ;)]

Quirk : Unnecessary

Occasional language
Sexual themes
Shock collar
Degrading
Slight mention of master kink

---

Tomura Shigaraki had once again, failed at attempting to kill the number one hero, All Might.

Unfortunately for the League of Villains, this meant Tomura was in one of his moods and was most likely destroying everything in his room with that destructive quirk of his.

Not to mention that the one person that was able to momentarily distract him, was currently out on a self-designated mission that she refrained from telling Tomura about because she knew he would tell her she had to stay at the bar.

Y/n had a problem when it came to Tomura Shigaraki. She found that whenever she was with him it was like a spell had been cast on her. To everyone else, she was defiant and confident. When with Tomura, she was immediately submissive and although still confident, she was not in control of her own actions.

This was precisely the reason she decided not to tell Tomura where she was going or why, if he had told her no, she would have obeyed without question and this really wasn't something she could put off for another day.

Y/n being absence without Tomura's knowledge put him in a far more sour mood than he already had been. He was well aware of the effect he had on her and it made him pissed to know she avoided him so she could leave, without giving him a chance to tell her otherwise.

Remarkably, Tomura and Y/n weren't actually dating. In fact they didn't actually have a real title for their relationship. Y/n didn't really have a say in the matter (you could often find her screaming about that when she was on her own or when Tomura was having a tantrum up in his room) and Tomura didn't feel that their relationship needed a title.

For one, he doubted that there even was one suitable for them and for two, he felt titling their relationship was unnecessary when all the people that supposedly mattered already knew what they did.

"Well? Has the child finished with his tantrum yet?" Dabi (who was in the back corner of the bar) asked Kurogiri, who just came through the door leading upstairs.

As Kurogiri was about to answer a loud shatter was heard from up the stairs. Dabi sent out an unimpressed look. "How long do you think he'll be at it this time?" Toga piped up from one of the tables.

"Hard to say, with each failed attempt it gets worse and worse." Kurogiri looked up to the ceiling before sighing, eyeing at his watch. "Perhaps it would be beneficial for me to go get Y/n..."

"Y/n and Shigaraki banging it out or Shigaraki acting like a toddler, destroying shit? Don't know which one I hate more, honestly." Dabi groaned.

"You don't have to be here while it happens, Dabi." Toga laughed.

In response Dabi looked off to the side and glared at the wall.

"I'll be back in a moment. Finish up what you're doing because I will be returning with Y/n."

"Okie Dokie!" Toga exclaimed while Dabi mumbled about something unimportant.

Kurogiri gave a curt nod before entering a portal to retrieve Y/n. On the other side of the portal he found himself in a pure white room with a single window and a big, heavy, metal door. In the back right corner was a bed and sat in the middle of the room was Y/n and a man Kurogiri had never met.

Noticing Kurogiri's presence, Y/n turned towards him. She then turned back to the man.

"Excuse me for a moment." She stood and bowed towards the man who completely blanked her before walking over to Kurogiri. "Yes?"

"We require you back at the bar, Tomura-" Kurogiri started, but was cut off by Y/n.

"-failed to kill All Might again? I heard." She said, unamused.

"Yes... he having one of his... moments and we would be grateful if you could come back." He said.

Y/n looked over to the man sitting in the chair before looking back to Kurogiri and letting out a sharp exhale, holding the bridge of her nose. "Give me a moment." She said, as she walked back to the man sitting in the chair, crouching to meet his eye level.

"Hey, Dad? I have to get going now. I'm sort of needed(?) back home. I'll come and visit again soon. Sorry I haven't been able to recently." She spoke, waiting for any kind of reaction, eventually sighing knowing she wouldn't get one.

Y/n made her way back to Kurogiri, who stayed silent throughout the whole exchange, signalling him she was ready to go.

Wordlessly, they walked through the gateway portal back to the bar. Kurogiri went to wash clean glasses behind the bar.

Y/n stood still for a moment and was about to say something when (as if feeling her presence) Tomura called from the top of the stairs. "Y/n! Come!" Causing Dabi to groan from the corner.

As soon as those words were spoken Y/n turned hot on her heals and made her way to the stairs, walking up each step, almost mechanically.

Tomura's bedroom door was wide open, welcoming her in. She assumed he only opened it after he called for her.

Tomura, who was pacing up and down his room, looked up towards her with a slight scowl. "On the bed. Strip." He commanded, still pacing, now also muttering to himself.

Y/n walked over to the bed and sat herself down on the mattress, taking notice of all the dust covering the floor in the place of his furniture.

As she started to pull off her jacket, Tomura made his way to the door, slamming it closed, locking it. "-maybe next time I should warp right into one of his classes next to a student and disintegrate them right in front of All Might and his class? No that runs risk of them coming through the portal after me... but then, couldn't I also kill them? But what if it's one of the kids that have a offense and defensive quirk? That could go-Leave that on-badly and then I'd reach yet another game over-" He continued on.

Picking up on his command between his mumbled rant, she kept on her undergarments and stayed seated on the bed.

Still mumbling, Tomura walked over to his still intact desk and picked a small roll of bandages, chucking it over to Y/n, who caught it, before taking off his family, carefully placing them down and shrugging of his coat, discarding it to one of the corners of his room.

He made his way to Y/n and sat next to her, holding out his hands, shamelessly looking at her body.

Y/n careful reached for his hands with her own, placing them palm up on her thighs.

Taking the roll of bandages she wrapped his middle fingers from the base up to the top until secure. She placed the roll aside and sensually rubbed his palms with her thumbs realizing that somewhere along the way he had stopped mumbling. "Is that okay?" Y/n asked, slightly self-conscious on whether or not it was too tight.

Without answering, Tomura placed his hands on Y/n's shoulders and pushed her down to the mattress, her hips positioned between his knees. "No talking." He spoke into her neck before biting down on her sweet spot.

Y/n felt her eyes close as Tomura's hands found their way into her hair, tugging and pulling on the roots.

His weight went down on her pelvis and his body sunk deeper into the mattress, their chests almost touching. As he was about to lean in, Tomura suddenly pulled away causing Y/n's eyes to flutter open.

She scanned the room and found Tomura digging through a bag. He pulled out a few things and made his way Back to the h/c coloured girl.

"Sit up, turn around." Although hesitant, Y/n did as told. She felt the bed sink just behind her, notifying her that Tomura had got back in the bed. "I got some new toys and wanted to try them out on you. Seeing as I'm pissed with you anyway... I thought... why not play with them now? See how they look on you, how well or badly you take them." He snickered.

Y/n felt Tomura move her hair over her shoulder and then his hands brush past her neck, just under her chin. A thick fabric was placed against her neck, she heard it click and then tighten securely around her neck. "Wha-"

"Ah ah ah! No talking remember? You'll find out soon~" He interjected. "The other toys will be for later." He murmured to himself.

"Turn." He ordered, still looking at his array of toys.

Y/n turned around and looked at Tomura, who was stripping down to his boxers.

Tomura pushed her down and crawled on top of her, his clothed member brushing past her heat causing Y/n to shudder.

His lips met hers in a greedy and almost possessive kiss, one of his hands grabbing a hold of her wrists, holding them above her head while the other trailed up and down the side of her body, a black, rectangular, hand-held box enclosed in his hand.

Tomura pulled her lip with his teeth as he pulled away, his body casting a shadow over the girl. He let go of her lip and looked deeply into her e/c eyes before grinning. "Would you like to know what that pretty little collar around your neck does? I think you would..." His scratchy voice growing husky.

Y/n's eyes widened slightly as he pulled his left hand into view, holding the black hand-held controller. "This cute looking thing has three buttons on it. The on and off button, and the two increase and decrease buttons. With just a click of a button, I can do..." A click was heard and a sharp and pleasurable pain shot through Y/n's neck, spreading throughout her body causing her to let out a moaned gasp and her back to arch only slightly as Tomura was essentially holding her down with his body. Another click sounded throughout the room. "That~." He hummed.

He started to giggle at the sight of the girl. "I can tell you liked that but I'm afraid this is meant to be punishment so how about I up the voltage just a little?" He pressed the increase button a few times before smirking down at the restrained girl beneath him, pressing the on button.

This time, although still pleasurable (or maybe it was just the situation) it hurt a hell of a lot more. A shrill, sharp scream erupted from her throat causing Tomura to grin before he clicked the button again. "I think that's perfect."

He leaned down and kissed her cheek before trailing kisses down her jaw, to her neck and to her shoulders and collar bone. Peppering kisses and love bites on any exposed skin he could find.

"I don't get it." He muttered between kisses, his hands crawling behind her back, in clipping her bra. "I plan for every possibility yet still manage to somehow get beaten. Is there an unspoken rule that I'm just not allowed to reach my goal?" He asked, pulling down her bra straps, kissing any flesh he hadn't abused yet.

He threw the bra off the bed, not caring where it landed before leaning in again. As he hwas about to reach her chest he stopped. "No... It's not me that gets it wrong, it's those damn brats that always get in the way.

"Then there's that broccoli looking shit who can't seem to mind his own business-!" He exclaimed, his voice echoing throughout the room. His hand went up to his neck but was stopped when Y/n's hand firmly grabbed a hold of his wrist. He looked at her face and met pleading eyes.

He was aware that Y/n wasn't the biggest fan of his bad habit and although that's how she tried to make it seem, he knew she was desperate for him as well.

Although he wanted to make her beg he himself was also falling victim to desperation. The restriction his dick was facing becoming painful.

Although still ranting about his problems, he leaned down and kissed both of her buds before butterfly kissing his way down her stomach to her clothed heat.

He pulled down her pants painfully slow until they reached her ankles. He looked up at her with a look causing her to kick them off. His hand moved to her pussy and he carefully inserted two fingers into her, his thumb teasing her clit while he kissed the insides of her thighs.

Throughout the experience, he had clicked the button a numerous amount of times, each time she would get used to the new setting he would up the voltage higher to hear her pleasurable screams and although it may not seem like it, she was enjoying every moment of it.

"Do you know what was really the icing on the cake today?" He asked. "You leaving without permission." As soon as that last word left his lips he shoved his pulsing cock into her without warning, a loud and sexual moan left Y/n's lips while a deep, hearty groan escaped Tomura.

"I sure by now you figured out that I know you will do anything I ask without question, and that's why it pisses me off so much!" He growled as he continued to pound into her.

"Because although I didn't say it, you avoiding me because you know my answer is still. De. Fying. Me!" He shouted his thrusts getting sharper, faster and harder. Hitting all the right places because he paid attention the past few times you had sex. He clicked the button for the shock collar causing her to cry out in painful pleasure.

"I am your leader Y/n! I am your master! Defy me again and see what will fucking happen!" He threatened, his thrusts becoming sloppy. Both Y/n's and Tomura's breath grew quick as they were reaching their end.

"Do you understand Y/n? If you understand, scream my name and tell everyone in this neighborhood who you are a little slut for! Scream my name as you hit your climax!" He ordered, close to shouting.

She chewed her lip, the shockwaves still going through her body, Tomura was I'm no rush to turn off the collar. As her orgasm ripped through her, she shakily screamed his name, the pleasure being almost too much for her.

At the sound of her calling his name, Tomura let out a groan before burying himself deep into her and releasing. Not needing to worry as he had her get birth control not to long ago.

He shakily reached for the clicker and pushed the off button, stretching to then place it on the desk. He then unclipped the collar from Y/n's neck and placed it aside also.

Looking at the other toys he wanted to use, he sighed. "Maybe next time..." He muttered to himself.

His eyes found their way back to the girl beneath him and felt a smile tug on the corners of his lips. Her eyes were squeezed closed and she was breathing heavily, still coming down from her high. She took in a breath before opening her eyes, immediately finding Tomura's ones.

"Am I..." She trailed off, knowing Tomura already knew what she was asking.

"Yes, you can talk." He said as she nodded.

"Are you... Feeling better now?" Y/n asked. Making sure to use the right words.

"Better yes. Although I'm still infuriated." He sighed.

Tomura pulled himself out of Y/n, throwing the covers on over himself and her. "I'm tired. I have the bandages on anyway and I can't be bothered to remove them. Basically you have no excuse to leave." He said in a matter-of-fact way, his eyes closed as he pulled her towards his body.

"I suppose I don't." She chuckled, curling up close to him. The two soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

~~~

A/N: Well then? What do you think?

Unedited
2731 words

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

649K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...