[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

Autorstwa Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only 😅 "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✨ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends ✨
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 9

14.1K 546 200
Autorstwa Alpha_Creator

[Pick above drawn by me, don't steal or use]

You let out a sigh, "Skeppy is not a big deal."

"It is a big deal!” He exclaimed with slight frustration. "I am your very first friend [Y/n] and you just showed your face to another man you don't know. I'm upset you know, " Skeppy says.

"Here, " you breath out. "Face time right now, " you said. "You're streaming right now, right?" You ask but you didn't let him answer. "Get in your discord, we'll have face time there and turn off your other cam. And that would be the first and last you're going to see my face."

You then hear Skeppy aggressively clicking and typing things as he went to discord as his screen is now black. Only his face can is shown. You quickly followed him there.

"Ready?" You ask as you can see Skeppy nodding. "Okay, " you the bring up a paper over to the camera then you open your cam on discord.

"That's a stick man [Y/n], " he said lowly.

"Oops, " you then turn off your cam then raise a flower pot in front of your face. Then you open the camera.

"Remove that flower pot!!” He exclaimed.

You let out a laugh as you peek behind the flower pot then removing it from your face. "Tada, hope you're disappointed." You said you lean back to your chair.

You could see Zak's face, whose mouth is slightly agape, his eyes slightly widen. "I-what.."

"Zak has seen the face of Death, " you said hoping his stream could hear you. You then went to his stream seeing so many comments. "He's blushing?" You ask loudly as you see a comment pointing out the comment who says that he's blushing.

"N-no! I'm not!" He quickly stated as he covered his mouth with his sleaves.

You let out a small laugh, "okay okay. I'll turn off my cam now. Go back to your stream, " you turn off your camera as you could hear Skeppy protest.

"Nooo! Turn in onnnn!!” He whined so loudly.

"No, you have already seen me. What's the point turning in on again?" You ask as you try not to laugh.

"I will probably forget it, now turn in on!!” He whines more like a child.

You could see Bad donating five dollars saying, "now I'm curious what [Y/n] looks like."

"Don't worry Bad, I'm going to reveal my face when Dream show his." You joked as you burst out of laughing.

"You're watching my stream!?” Zak asked a little bit surprised. You laugh even more.

Then you receive a text from him saying, 'don't drag me into this.' Now you can't stop giggling.

" You've been laughing for five minutes, do I have to call the hospital?" He asks.

"NoOo, " your voice cracked as you started wheezing. You pressed the cam on again for two seconds then turned it off again.

"Wait what? I just saw a glimpse of it! Turn it on again!" Skeppy stated.

You turn off your cam again, "rawr." Then you close it again, he found hear your ever ending laughter.

Zak is holding his laugh, you could head his slight snickers. "Just turn in on!"

You tried calming down, "if you beat me in PVP, I'll turn on the cam."

"Oh hell no, I wouldn't win against you." Skeppy quickly denied your offer.

Surprisingly Technoblade commented,  "PVP with me instead, Reaper."

"Shut up Techno!" Zak exclaimed. "Look [Y/n], leave the stream right now. I don't any boys talking to you, " he said strictly.

"You're not my dad, " you said.

"I am not missy, I'm banning you from talking to boys," Skeppy says as he crossed his arms and pouts.

Dream commented, "come back [Y/n] 🙁"

"Shut up Dream! See what I'm talking about?! Damn pissbaby, " he mumbles.

"Pissbaby, " you started wheezing, again. "I can't breath, " you started choking.

"Woah there, "

When you finally calm yourself you started drinking water, "I'm good now." You then open your camera as you do a peace sign with your fingers then turn it off again.

"Oh my god, stop doing that!!" Skeppy whines. "Just turn on your camera forever.." He mumbles as you could hear his arm slam on the table.

"I'm gonna go now, the new member wants to talk to me." You said.

"Fine. Bye-bye, " Skeppy says.

"Bye, " you said then end the call. You could see him whining in the stream as Bad is tried to calm the crying toddler. You just laugh and end leave the stream.

You login into Minecraft and you expect to Eret to be there and there he is.

"[Y/n], I have a report that I have to tell you," Eret says seriously.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I've been sneaking around the walls recently and I heard they will be trying to hunt all the vigilantes. It's either to go to their side or die, " he informs.

"I see, then we have to get ready." You said as you started walking towards the beach.

"What should I do?" Eret asks.

"Try to collect gun powders as you can, if they started hunting us we will lure them to our trap." You said as you start breaking sand.

"Yes ma'am, " he said as he started killing creepers nearby.

"By the way Eret, " you called him.

"Yes?" He asks.

"I was thinking, would you like to have a dragon as a pet?" You ask as you look at him quite mischievous.

You could feel Eret forming a grin, "what are you planning?"

"I was thinking to go to the end and kill the dragon. It will surprise them and such, but it could also bring us to downfall. We will need a lot of stuff if we will go to end." You said.

"But how are we going to do that? They will notice the achievements, " Eret says.

"Well that's the thing, we have to do it when the others are mostly asleep and such. We just need perfect timing, " you said. "Be on the lookout also, if someone is there or someone is spying on us, eliminate them." You said, your voice becoming more deadly. "Or we could just outrun them and lead them somewhere else, " you quickly say.

Eret breaths out, "you scared me for a second."

You let out a chuckle, "if there is this green psychopath and the God of blood, then there is a Reaper. Or should I say the embodiment of Death, " you let out a short grin. "Let's get going before they started doing some action."

Eret goes into sneak mode then bowed his head, "yes, miss reaper."

Art drew by me except the gold circle thingy, credit to the artist. Don't steal or use.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

456K 4.4K 19
I regret writing this book Start - March 27th, 2018 End- October 2021 Cover by me
165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
21.1K 1.1K 12
𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 【𝐧.】 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ED: (10/20/2021) This book was originally archived back in.. fall of last y...
7K 261 16
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON AN ENDING FROM THE BOOK "ONLY YOU", END #1. PLEASE READ THAT BOOK, ESPECIALLY THAT ENDING FOR MORE CONTEXT! Book #3 to Wrong Nu...