KISMET ; karma akabane

By Y4EMIKO

❛ DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT ME ? ╰┈➤ in which two lovers of the past cross ... More

synopsis ఌ
00 ┊ prologue
01 ┊ the transfer student
02 ┊ akabane karma
03 ┊ bitch sensei
04 ┊ a snake's bite
05 ┊ group study
06 ┊ study session
07 ┊ class trip to kyoto
08 ┊ it's never the victim's fault
09 ┊ still in love
10 ┊ date
11 ┊ what a tease
12 ┊ love letter
13 ┊ rejection
14 ┊ summer vacation
15 ┊ i swear i'm not
16 ┊ happiness and freedom
17 ┊ fireworks and festival
愛 ┊ thank you, love

18 ┊ epilogue

13.6K 522 446
By Y4EMIKO

EPILOGUE
KISMET。

I just read the comments from chapter 13 where y/n rejected isogai and damn am i laughing LMAO

but anyways,, that's not the point. thank u sm for reading thru this corny shit of a story <3 pls read the author's note after this chapter !!!!!!

the transitions may confuse you in this chapter, but i hope you can differentiate the scenes apart from each other!

"I like you, (Name). Go out with me." I looked straight at her eyes without breaking eye contact.

I didn't expect that I would confess to someone in my whole life, either. I never thought that I would fall in love with somebody, but fuck, I did. And the fact that I wanted her more than anything to be mine wasn't helping.

It was visible on her face on how she was trying to process my words, and damn did she look adorable.

But without hesitation, I spoke again, clearer this time. "I like you, (Full Name). Be my girlfriend."

I pulled her close to me to feel her warmth as I kissed her, savoring every moment as our lips collided. Once I pulled away, I hugged her tight so that she wouldn't see how flustered and warm my face was after kissing her.

"...Please?" I whispered softly, inhaling her scent.

"I-I..." She stuttered, and I pulled away to hear her answer. My heart started to beat fast.

She smiled at me in a way that never failed to make my heart flutter. "Yes, please take care of me."

I hugged her even tighter and whispered into her ear, "Thank you. I will never let you go."

And I never planned to.

Time flew fast and our relationship was going on for awhile now. We usually spend our time at my house, or we went on dates. Study dates are fine too because I could teach her the subject that she hated the most and I could see how her eyebrows furrowed every time she didn't get a certain question. She was too... adorable, you could say.

"Wanna come over my house today?" I asked, ruffling her hair as I sat in front of her. It became a habit of mine and I loved caressing her hair. It was just so soft to touch. She agreed.

"Hey, let's go here instead. It's way faster to go to your house and I don't really feel like walking," She tugged at my blazer and pointed at a dark alley.

"Okay, princess," I teased and she glared at me.

My attention was then pulled away when somebody spoke.

"Aww.. what are these two lovebirds doing here?" An ugly looking guy smirked, with his finger in his nose. He also had three people right beside him.

Without hesitation, I went infront of (Name) and grinned darkly. "Finally, it's been weeks since I can do something fun without witnesses~"

She tugged at my blazer which made me look at her. "Karma, don't..."

I patted her hair and whispered, "It's gonna be okay, trust me."

I didn't want her to get involved, and I didn't want her hurt. Not now, or ever.

I threw my bag mid air getting the attention of the ugly bastards and started attacking them, when I suddenly heard a scream. My eyes widened and I immediately ran to (Name)'s side. I kicked the guy in where it would hurt and spoke darkly, "Don't touch her."

Because I felt so angry, I kicked and kicked him until he passed out and threw him to his gang, who were all unconscious except for one. He had hurt her.

"I-I swear, I'm going to report you two at school, Akabane!"

I only stared at them emotionless as they left. I would fight them again, if only (Name) wasn't hurt. I looked at her, and she was looking at me like I did something bad.

I thought that she would ran away— but she didn't. Instead, she ran towards me looking all worried. My eyes widened as she examined my injuries. "You're... not mad?"

She glared at me. "Why would I be mad? You're injured! Let's get you treated!"

I've really fallen for her, huh.

"I-I'm sorry! It's my fault that they got beaten up. If you have to put someone in End Class, it should be me!" She bowed with her eyes closed.

My eyes widened. What the hell is she doing?

"No, I—" I tried to speak but got cut off by the principal, who was now smirking darkly.

"Very well. You shall now transfer to E Class by tomorrow. And Akabane? You will get suspended for a week. Please keep that in mind." The principal announced as a dark look can be seen etched on his face.

I couldn't hold back my anger anymore and cursed the principal. She didn't deserve this.

My parents apologized, making me bow along with them even if I didn't want to. And just like that, my parents dragged me along with them.

I didn't have the chance to talk to her until later in the night.

"Hmm.. why are you calling this late?" I asked through the phone.

"Meet me at the usual place. Now." She spoke coldly unlike before and before I could reply, she hanged up. Without her even telling me, I just know what she's planning to do. So I'm prepared with what she's going to tell me, right?

Right?

I was there earlier than she was so I decided to look at the night sky for awhile to prepare my emotions when I heard footsteps. She was here.

One look at her and I would've thought that I was ready for what she was going to say but I wasn't. I was far from ready. I loved her deeply, and knowing the fact that I would lose her today hurts me.

Despite knowing this, I smiled at her— although it felt bitter, I wanted her to see me smile one last time and went for a hug.

"Are you alright?" I whispered into her ear, ruffling her hair. I know she isn't okay.

"Karma... I have something to say." Instead of answering she pulled back and then looked at me.

I didn't know what to feel except that I knew that it hurts. I tried to mask my pain with an unreadable expression on my face.

"Go on."

"Karma... Let's break up." Although she said that with tears in her eyes, her lips formed a smile in an attempt to hide the pain that she felt. I wanted to hug her— to tell her that it was okay. But I couldn't because I know that she wants the best for us. I couldn't because I know that choice would make her happy.

But if I spoke anymore, I would only beg her to stay with me instead. And I know she'd have a hard time if I do. I don't want her to feel forced.

And just like that, I left.

"You're getting transferred to Class E, and you have to kill this creature that destroyed the moon." Was what they told me after showing me a picture of Korosensei. And now, I was standing by the stairs sipping on my strawberry milk as I got the attention of everyone.

Including her. Why does she look fine after breaking my heart?

I glanced at her for a second and memories of us came back flooding my mind if only I didn't look away at her.

"Karma..?" Nagisa muttered.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed a big yellow octopus. "Oh, that must be the notorious Korosensei! It really does look like an octopus,"

"Ah, Akabane-kun, correct? I understand your suspension is today but tardiness is a no-no." Korosensei said as his face turned purple with an X in the middle.

He reached out which made me smirk as his tentacles popped.

"Oh~ so it really is true. You are fast. But what's this? Are you really just a pushover?" I leaned over as Korosensei's face turned red and irky.

Once I finished talking to Korosensei, I went over to Nagisa.

"Nagisa-kun, can you show me around after class," I asked while smiling, focusing my attention on him. I didn't want to spare her a single glance.

"Sorry, Karma-kun. But I'm afraid he can't show you around later. We're going somewhere." She spoke for Nagisa. I internally sighed before I looked at her, devoid of any emotions.

"Oh, babygirl. How have you been?" I asked loudly for everyone to hear with a smirk yet emotionless eyes making everyone look at us with wide eyes and started whispering with each other. I wanted everyone to know that we had a thing, and that she used to be mine.

"Babygirl?!"

"Are they dating?!"

The look etched on her face was... you can say the least, funny. She looked horrified.

"What do you mean babygirl? As far as I know, we broke it off." She glared at me and I smirked. I was about to retort when Korosensei interrupted us.

A blonde haired girl tapped her shoulder and started talking to her- teasing, even. I'm guessing that's her friend. I watched them as they started to bicker.

"...You're dating him, (Name)?" I overheard a brown haired guy ask.

I used to date her, you dumb fuck. Nevertheless, I watched her deny their questions of us dating.

"Karma, are you sure it's okay? You pissed off that monster." Terasaka smirked.

"Whatever happens next, you're on your own."

"I didn't expect for a psycho to have a relationship with someone. And on top of that, it was (Name)! Who knows, maybe (Name) is a psycho too!" Terasaka teased, bringing up (Name) into the conversation. I was fine with them mocking me, but them bringing up (Name) didn't sit right with me. And psycho? I'm definitely the one who's psycho. Not her.

On my way home to the train station, I noticed that Nagisa was getting picked on by two ugly guys from Nagisa's previous class. And I heard my name.

I grabbed a glass bottle nearby and without hesitation, I hit it on the pole, centimeters just above the head of the two guys. This made the two guys shriek in fear.

"Eh~? So, you're willing to die." Karma continued with a smile on his face. "Then, would you like to die right now?"

"K-Karma!" The two guys panicked and ran away.

"There's no way I'd do anything." I chuckled.

"I have an interesting subject now," I spoke as I went to Nagisa, but my eyes looked over to her for a second. She was already staring at me, so I made sure to let her hear me. "I can't be suspended again."

The next day, I pulled some usual tricks on Korosensei once again.

During the Math period, I tried to shoot at Korosensei but ended up getting my nails done by him.

"Pfft..." I heard her laugh. Although it was nice to hear her laugh again, I was too annoyed.

"I can hear you, dumbass,"

"So? What brings you here?" I said as I heard footsteps behind me. I was familiar with the footsteps, but I didn't want to assume.

"...Are you okay?" She asked. My eyes widened a bit, not expecting for her to say that.

"Since when did you care, (Name)?" I chuckled. I wanted to say that I wasn't, that it was funny how I still love her even after everything.

"I don't, dumbass," She denied, "It's just that you've been trying to kill him all day today—"

"And I will." I interrupted her.

"—And you're failing miserably."

And just in time, Korosensei appeared.

"Isn't a teacher supposed to risk his life to protect his students?" I asked, smirking.

"Of course. I'm a teacher, after all." Korosensei replied confidently.

"Okay. Then, I'll be able to kill you." I spoke as I brought out my gun. I made myself fall. But her falling with me and being put at risk wasn't in my plan. My eyes widened as we fell on the cliff. Her arms were around my neck, and we made eye contact and her eyes were as wide as mines.

"You idiot! Why did you come to try to save me?!" I yelled angrily. Why the hell was she trying to save me?!

"Because I knew you were about to do that!" She yelled back, tears forming her my eyes. What the fuck, (Name)?! If she knew that I would've done that, then she shouldn't have in the first place!

"Then you shouldn't have done that, idiot!" I spoke as I putted one of my arm around my waist to protect her body from the impact. Fuck it.

"...You know, I'm sorry about a lot of things." I whispered mid air. If only I didn't fight back, we wouldn't be here.

She looked confused when I said that, but I wasn't planning on clarifying what I said anyways.

Instead of feeling the impact of the ground, I felt the impact of sticky tentacles instead.

"Karma-kun. Splendid work on this assassination by sacrificing yourself. But you shouldn't be endangering someone else, too." He scolded.

"I wasn't planning to shoot you now that I had someone else with me here." Does he think that I would want her to be in danger? Over my dead body.

As they were making a commotion in the equipment shed, I took this chance to pull her away from the crowd. I wanted to mess with her for a bit.

"What do you want?" She asked, glaring at me.

"You know," I started off, staring at her. Her face was so close to me.

"What?" She asked, looking up so that our eyes would meet.

I lifted her chin up using my hand, and leaned, whispering on her ear. "I still like you, (Name)-chan."

Well, I technically didn't lie. I just wanted to be with her for awhile and mess with her. But I didn't know that she would take me so seriously.

I noticed the brown haired guy that goes by the name Isogai was talking to (Name). They were talking about studying at the library. Without hesitation, I went to them.

"Oh~ what's this? Study session at the library?" I putted my arm around Isogai's shoulders. "Nagisa-kun~ let's come along with them."

"Sorry, Isogai-kun, I don't think I'd be able to come tomorrow too. I have some personal matters to attend to." She smiled apologetically. Thank God that she denied his invitation.

Isogai's eyes widened and quickly waved his hand, as if saying that it was okay. "N-No! It's fine!"

I looked at him with arched eyebrows. Does he like her?

"Y'know, there's a lot of snakes here~ no one would be around to save you once you leave us." I spoke teasingly when she went ahead of us.

When she stopped in her tracks, I immediately knew that she was in danger.

"(Name). Come here." I called out, walking fast towards her.

The snake was about to attack her when I immediately blocked her from the snake, and I swear I've never cursed so loud in my entire life as I felt pain as it bit me.

"K-Karma!" They exclaimed.

We ran far from the snake, and she made me sit down. She bent down to my level as I groaned in pain, holding my arm that was bitten, it was now bleeding. "Fuck... This shit hurts,"

"I-I'm sorry..." She apologized, biting her lip.

I chuckled. "Let's just hope that the snake wasn't venomous." No need to get sad over something that happened already.

"I'm sorry... You got hurt because of me..." She apologized again while helping me.

"It's fine. I'm used to it," I told her as I stared at her. I meant it not only because of what happened today.

The next day, I didn't expect for her to boldly show her concerns for me.

"Hey, are you okay already? How's your arm?" She asked.

"Eh?" I was honestly amused and happy at the same time. "Are you worried about me, (Name)?" I smirked.

"No—" She denied, "Well technically, yes, but I'm only asking because I'm the reason why you got hurt. Don't get any ideas, Akabane."

The smile on my face grew wider with what she said. "Don't worry about it," I waved my hand dismissively. "I'm alright now."

It's nice to know that she still cares for me— even for a little bit.

During lunch, I saw how she and Isogai was interacting while I sat in my seat.

"Okay." She said with a smile on her face, ruffling his hair.

I saw how Isogai touched the top of his head and how she went back to her seat with a blush on her face.

"So, you like Isogai, huh..." I said, looking at her straight in the eyes. I lost motivation to particularly do anything that day.

"You want to have a group study session again, right? Study with me." I offered as I knew that she wanted to have a group study. I knew that she studied with Isogai and others but that's none of my business.

"What do you mean by 'again'? And, no thank you."

"Come on. I'm a good teacher, aren't I? You should be glad I'm even offering to teach you," I smirked. In the end, she came with us to study.

Then, just like the speed of light, midterms came.

Korosensei was blaming himself for the bad grades when I came towards him. "Isn't that good?" I said, walking towards him. "If you can't face us, then you won't know I'm going to kill you."

"Karma-kun! I'm very upset now..."

"Changing the scope will not affect me at all," I smirked. "Hey, (Name)-san, why don't you show him your test results, too?"

"In the end, you're just afraid that we'll kill you, aren't you?" I said, and Korosensei's face irked.

"What's this? So Korosensei is afraid?" Maehara teased and they all went along too, teasing him more until his face turned red out of annoyance.

"I'm not running away!" Korosensei made a commotion.

I saw how she looked happy when she made others happy. Unknowingly, a small smile spread on my face. When she looked at me, I looked away.

When I found out that (Name) was in danger, I immediately tried to find where she was, asking everyone that was with her where she was. And when I knew, I went to her as fast as I can.

"Who the fuck gave you the right to touch her?" I hissed, glaring at the man darkly.

"K-Karma..." She whispered, her tears on edge. I looked at her but immediately looked at her face only when I noticed that she was partially naked. That only made my anger flare up. But that was not important, what's important is that she's safe.

I avoided the men, making them crash to each other and took it as a chance to get to her. I removed my blazer and putted it on her to cover her up before grabbing her hand and left the place.

"Where the hell do you think are you two going?!" Before they could do more, Karasuma-sensei and the others appeared along with the police.

We stopped by under a tree and I looked at her, releasing her hand. "K-Karma..." She whispered tears falling down as she hid her face with her hands. I wanted nothing more than for her to feel safe. I wanted her to feel okay.

"Shh... I'm here." I whispered soothingly as I hugged her, kissing her forehead. Somehow, it hurts when she cries.

"P-Please don't touch me! I feel so disgusted by myself..." She pushed me away. "It's my fault!" She then fell to her knees. My eyes widened.

The fact that she's blaming herself for something that she didn't even want to happen... I felt too much emotions. I didn't want her to feel this way. I whispered comforting words as she sobbed on my shoulders and I stroked her hair in an attempt to calm her down.

After she calmed down a bit, she finally looked at me which made me go soft- I wanted to know if she was already okay. She hugged me tighter than I did.

"Stay with me..." She whispered. I was and always will be here for her.

"Karma!" She called out for me which made me look back, arching my brows. I was curious as to why she'd call me.

She handed me a small bag. I had a hint as to what it was, but I still asked.

"I had two things to return, so here it is. Your sweater and blazer." She said, and I chuckled as a corny thought came to my mind. "What's so funny?"

"It's actually three, but I don't mind if you don't give the other one back." I grabbed the bag from her. Well, she can overthink that corny shit on her own.

The confusion on her face was visible. "What? From what I remember, I only borrowed your clothes."

I laughed and smirked, hinting to her what I meant. But she most likely won't get what I mean, since she's very oblivious. "You can't give it to me physically." I continued. "Anyways, are you okay?" I said, trying to sound normal but I can't help but express my concern. I wanted her to feel fine.

She smiled at me reassuringly. "I'm fine, thanks to you."

Her smile never fails to make me smile, too. Without thinking, I ruffled her hair making her eyes widen. She probably knows what I meant by now. That is, if she isn't oblivious.

I knew that she was avoiding me for some odd reason again, so that's why I technically kidnapped her to go on a date with me.

"Nagisa!" She had exclaimed a little too loud while I was reserving a table whick made me look at her. She looked at me and grinned. "This doggy is named Nagisa,"

Fuck. She's so adorable.

When we got to our seat, she did nothing more than playing with the puppies which made me feel quite jealous to the dogs.

"You're really enjoying this, huh." Well, I didn't mind. I love watching her play with puppies.

Should I get puppies, too?

"Super," She replied while playing with them, still not looking at me.

"How many puppies should we get in the future?" I asked to tease her. I didn't expect for her to answer me.

"Hmmm... two?" She nonchalantly said, and my eyes widened and I started choking on air as I felt my face heat up from what she said. I tried to hide my face with my hand so that she wouldn't see how red I was.

I dragged her to Hawaii with me so that I could spend time with her. And well, maybe with Nagisa and Korosensei too.

She looked at the city lights admiring the view and expressed her thoughts. "It's so pretty..."

Yes, she is. And I hope she knows that.

"I know," I agreed, staring at her.

Once we went back to Tokyo, I asked her if she wanted to get some fresh air for awhile and she agreed. I stared at her back as she walked slowly, admiring the stars that shined so bright.

"Did you miss this?" I had asked out of curiosity. I wanted to know if she was hurting as much as I did when we broke up back then... if she was still thinking of me. If I was still important to her.

"Hmm... not really, because this was where I broke up with you, but we did make a lot of fun memories here under the same stars." She looked up the stars and smiled.

If you didn't, then why are you smiling so sadly?

When we went to the pool Korosensei had made, I couldn't help but look at her the whole time while she played with her friends. She was just so... beautiful to me.

"(Name) told you to release her, so why can't you do that?" Isogai interrupted. Although I was annoyed, I had to hold it in.

"What is it to you?" I smirked to annoy him even more.

"Ooo, (Name) got a love letter!" I heard Kayano say, and I immediately went inside the classroom to snatch the letter away from her.

She was trying to get it back from me as I read it, and as I read every word, I could feel my blood boiling.

But it's not like she's mine, so I can't tell her not to go.

"Did you... accept his confession?" I asked hesitantly. Would it hurt as much as it did when she broke up with me if she did? Or would it hurt me more?

"No, I didn't."

She didn't know how relieved I was when I heard her answer.

"Let's talk, Karma." Isogai called when I was about to leave for the train station, and I looked at him.

He gave me a sad smile and spoke. "You probably know by now why I'm talking to you, right?"

I know. "No."

Isogai just sighed. "Well... it's about (Name)."

"What about her?" I arched my eyebrows. I was curious as to what he's going to say.

"You must already know by now that she had rejected me, and it's because... she already loves you. And I don't hold any hard feelings towards you- I can't force her in a relationship she doesn't want." He continued. "So... please take care of her and never hurt her."

"Even without you telling me that, I never planned on doing that." I replied. Though, it was nice to know.

"Do you like someone in Class E, Karma?" The boys had asked me when I came out of the bathroom.

Isn't it obvious who I like?

But they didn't specify what kind of like it is, so I gave two answers instead. "I like Okuda." I continued. "She's great at making poisons, and I can use that to my advantage in killing Korosensei."

They looked at me with a weird expression on their face. "No! Not in that way. Rather, romantically!"

Without a doubt, I answered. "It's (Name). Why are you guys asking me something so obvious?"

"No, you don't. You like somebody else."

My eyes widened with what she said. Was she eavesdropping? If then, did she not hear the rest of what I said?

I love seeing her jealous, but I love it more if she smiled instead for me.

"The hell? You played that game for that ugly looking plushie?" I looked at the plushie that she got. She really asked me for help for that ugly looking plushie?

"Yeah, I got it because it looks like you." She replied, and I was a bit taken aback with what she said. But I didn't want to embarrass myself so I just glared at her.

"Why were you avoiding me?" I squeezed her hand to tell her that it was okay to tell me her problems.

"I wasn't avoiding you..." She looked away. She's lying.

"I know you are. I wanted to wait for you to tell me, but it seems like my patience couldn't hold on for longer. So, can you tell me our problem, baby?" I couldn't help but beg her to tell me an answer. I wanted to know what was our problem, and what was troubling her. I wanted nothing but the best for her.

"And you, let me talk to you privately." Her Father looked at me sternly, and I nodded, following him outside.

Once we were outside he spoke with his back facing me. "I heard you saved my daughter back then. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir," I said seriously.

"Will you risk yourself if my daughter was on the verge of death?" He looked at me, his brows furrowed.

"Without a doubt, I will." Because she is my star that shined even in the darkest days. Without her, how would I go on with my life? She has been with me through my ups and downs, and I would be too dumb if I ever let her go.

Her Father sighed, coming towards me and tapped my shoulder. "You better keep your word, son,"

I smiled at what he said. "I will, sir."

"And so, that's how I met your gorgeous and beautiful Mother, kids." I whispered as my kids fell asleep listening to my storytime. My wife was taking a bath so I had to take care of our children. I gave each of them a kiss on the forehead, before I closed the lights and went to my wife who was in our bedroom already. She was brushing her hair when she noticed me, making her look at me and even that simple act alone made me fall for her again for the millionth time.

My wife. My wife is so much more than words can describe.

"Love," I called out as I went towards her and she opened her arms wide, as I hugged her. I nuzzled my face on the crook of her neck.

"Are the kids asleep already?" She smiled, caressing my hair.

"Yeah," I lazily answered. I just wanted her in my arms.

"Then... do you want to get some fresh air outside?" She offered, which made me look at her. I grinned at her and nodded.

Once we were by the bridge, she stopped me in my tracks and gave me a peck on the lips. I looked at her with arched brows. "What?"

"Well, I just wanted to replace a bad memory with a kiss."

I smirked. "I have a lot of bad memories here, you should kiss me multiple times so it can go away."

"What?! No!" She smacked my back and I laughed.

I putted my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me, our noses touching. I closed my eyes. A lot has happened before we got married, huh.

"Remember when you embarrassed yourself here and fell for no reason? It's the exact spot you're standing on." I whispered sweetly.

She tried to pull away from me because of what I said but my hold on her was tight.

"Can you not ruin the mood?" She rolled her eyes.

The side of my lips rose and pinched her cheek. "No, you're adorable when you're annoyed."

"Fuck off."

"I don't want to. I love you too much to do that." I teased.

"No, shit."

"Yes, I do."

"No, shut up."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes- wait, w-what?!" She looked at me with her eyes wide.

I chuckled. "I asked if I can kiss you."

"F-Fine." She gave up and closed her eyes. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

I leaned close to her, and then blew air in her ear which made her shiver. She opened her eyes and glared at me.

I was about to speak to tease her when she grabbed the collar of my shirt and made me lean down, kissing me herself. My eyes widened.

"You really don't know how to shut up." She said as she pulled away with a visible blush on her face.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her again. And at that moment, there was nothing more important than her in my arms. The one I've been chasing for so long was finally mine. And I was contented with that.

She is my kismet, as I am to her.

Fin.

Holy shit. did i just finish a story? UGHGJFJFJF i'm going to miss writing for karma so much 😔😔😔

(shameless plug i published a new story for todoroki called fake boyfriend go check it out 😎)

this is my first fanfic that i was able to complete and i'm sobbing 😿😿 i love karma sm that it hurts to let him go 😔

thank you so much for reading this i'm— although this wasn't really the best and u may have cringed a lot reading this i hope u guys at least enjoyed this cringey story 🥰

and with that, this fanfic is officially over <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 57 11
When you can't make a decision, flip a coin. Not because of the side it lands on, but for brief moment when it is in the air, you know which side you...
1.5K 81 5
❝ there goes that saying. opposites attract. ❞ - an angel and red-haired devil somehow find common ground through their friendship. it should ...
191K 5.9K 27
"I thought you liked me," Y/N whispered. "You actually thought I liked you because I teased you? How old are we Y/N?" (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Maybe it was Karma'...