Ring of Fire

By Black_Paladin

Heatwave x Mech!Reader ••RESCUE BOTS You arrived on Griffin Rock with the orders to aid the Rescue Bot team... More

|1| - Welcome to Griffin Rock
|2| - Hothead Has a Temper
|3| - Rescue Work?
|4| - Well Excuse Me!
|5| - I Hate You
|6| - Team Bonding
|7| - Truth or Dare
|8| - Primus Said "Not Yet"
|9| - Oh?
|11| - Cave Trouble
|12| - Unappreciated

|10| - I Keep My Promises

2K 61 120
By Black_Paladin

*I'm doing this for you guys. Things get steamy in this chapter, just sayin— That's your warning (it isn't super graphic or anything). If you don't like it, don't read it lol.*
———

There were only two minor rescues before everyone decided to call it a day. Since the Burns family was currently eating dinner, that gave you some time to go find Heatwave and finish up what you had started earlier. You were a mech of your word and always kept your promises, unless you had a specific reason not to. Besides, you didn't want to let Heatwave down. Mostly because you were scared of the repercussions that would follow.

You found Heatwave hanging around the door to one of the storage units. You could already tell what he was thinking based on his quick glances between you and the door. No one ever really went in there unless they needed something, which was hardly ever. Also, the door was thick and would provide some soundproofing if things got a little out of hand. You weren't exactly sure where this was going to go, so your plan was to take it slow and see what happens.

"What, did you think I was gonna forget?" You teased him, poking fun at the worried look on his face.

Heatwave immediately wiped the expression from his face and scowled at you instead. "No!" He sharply retorted. "I wasn't going to let you forget anyways." He grumbled a few choice words under his breath as he shuffled into the storage unit.

You sauntered in behind him and closed the door once you were both inside. By immediately pinning him against the wall, you caught him by surprise. The look on his face was priceless.

"Doesn't take much to get you all flustered, huh?" You hummed in amusement, lifting one servo to gently caress his cheek.

He huffed and pulled his helm away, obviously embarrassed. "Shut up, I can't help it." He muttered quietly, giving you a slight glare.

You chuckled and allowed your servos to slowly slide down his sides, feeling all of his edges and curves with your digits.

"Is it because of me?" You asked, your servos soon stopping just above his waist. "Do I fluster you with my charming good looks? Or is there something else you're thinking about in that processor of yours~?" Your servos settled on his narrow hips, your digits digging into the sensitive seams between the grey metal.

Heatwave grit his denta together, squirming a little. "S-Shut up." He growled, though there was a hint of a whine in his voice. It was obvious that he was enjoying it.

"Oh, my poor little Heatwave." You purred softly, a smirk spreading across your face. You felt him jolt a bit when your pressed your frame against his. "I know what's going on in that pretty little mind of yours. I know what you want."

"If you know what I want, then give it to me." He huffed, staring at you with those golden optics.

Instead of answering him verbally, you simply kissed him instead. You worked your dermas against his for a little while, then slowly started to incorporate some grinding down near his panel. A soft moan from him told you that he liked it, so you continued. You rolled your hips into his, craving the friction. Heat radiated from his frame, mixing with the heat that was being expelled from your frame at the same time. You could feel how hot his panel was becoming and had to restrain yourself before you just fragged him right there.

Eventually you had to separate in order to catch your breath, but the grinding against his panel continued. You hauled him up and slipped your servos under his aft in order to support him, pressing him against the wall so you could grind harder. Heatwave had dissolved into soft moans and whimpers, his digits digging into your shoulders. It hardly bothered you. You were too busy reveling in the sounds he was making.

"Look at you." You mumbled, panting heavily. "Brave leader of the Rescue Bots, crumbling before me just from some simple pleasure. Who knew such a tough bot could be so easily pleased?"

"That's all you got? I'm a little disappointed."

You laughed and stopped grinding against his panel for a moment, earning a whine from Heatwave. "Open your panel and I'll show you what I've got, hothead." You growled into his audio receptor, though it was all out of playfulness. You weren't actually expecting him to do it until you heard the distinct click of his panel sliding back. What you saw made you grin. "Not bad."

Heatwave scoffed, trying to blow off the fact that he had completely exposed himself. "You can't say anything until I see yours."

"Okay then."

He watched as you allowed your panel to slide back and the color slowly drained from his face. He wasn't so confident anymore. "H-How is that supposed to fit..?" He squeaked.

"Relax. I won't hurt you, I promise. Just tell me to stop if you want me to stop." You reassured him. You were being serious this time because you didn't want to hurt him. If that happened, you would feel absolutely terrible. "I have to stretch you out a little first, okay?"

He slowly nodded and you wondered if he was having a change of spark. Though, as you slowly began stretching out his valve with your digits, you dismissed the thought. He seemed to be enjoying himself as you thrusted your digits in and out.

"Y/N... ah.." Heatwave moaned softly, arching his back a bit.

"You okay?" You asked, pausing for a moment to check on him just to make sure.

"Y-Yeah..." He answered, his frame shuddering. The pleasure was addicting. He craved more of it. "Can you hurry up?"

"Such an impatient mech." You chuckled and shook your helm, stretching him out a few more times before removing your digits from his valve. After wiping your digits on your thigh, you gripped his hips and slowly lowered him down until the tip of your spike was prodding his entrance. "Ready?"

Heatwave nodded, a shiver traveling down his spine.

After a few moments, you slowly pushed into his valve, stopping around halfway so he could adjust. Heatwave had squeezed his optics shut when he felt his valve being stretched by your spike. It was painful at first and he was afraid to move, but it eventually faded away.

"You doing okay?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, you tell me when you're ready for more."

It was around a minute before Heatwave gave you the go-ahead to keep going. You smiled and pushed the rest of the way in, pausing there as well. You looked up at him and saw that a bit of tears were building in his optics, probably from the slight sting.

You reached up with one servo and carefully wiped them away. "You're doing great, Heatwave. It gets better, trust me."

"You act like I haven't been fragged before..." Heatwave muttered, still keeping his optics shut as he tried to breathe through the pain. It was slowly getting better though and he could feel the pleasure settling in.

"Oh, I just assumed that you hadn't." You said with a snicker.

"Not by some giant idiot like you, no.."

You had to laugh at that one. You were just glad that he was okay enough to still insult you. He probably wouldn't be after you were finished with him. "Okay, okay... I'm sorry. You ready for me to move?"

"Yeah." He replied, his tone a little meeker than before.

You nodded, slowly beginning to move. You pulled out a bit before gently pushing back in, starting up a slow pace. You had to start slow, despite how much you wanted to pound him into oblivion, because you were afraid of hurting him. Though, just a few minutes in, you were starting to get the hint that he wanted you to go faster.

"Faster already? We just started." You teased him, giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Just shut up and do it- ah!" He yelped a little when you suddenly quickened your pace, his digits digger deeper into your shoulders.

You smiled and continued to steadily increase your pace, experimenting with different angles as you did so. You kept hitting a certain spot just to make him moan louder, which was music to your audio receptors. Soon enough, you were basically fragging him into the wall, having completely lost your composure.

The sound of clanking metal filled the room as you brutally thrusted into his valve, mercilessly slamming into him while he continuously moaned your designation. You were both beyond the point of worrying if anyone could hear you, too engrossed in pleasuring yourselves to really care.

His overload caught you partly by surprise, though you had purposely fragged him harder to help him reach it quicker. The walls of his valve hugged your spike as euphoria overwhelmed him, almost causing you to overload as well. You gave one last thrust before stars suddenly consumed your vision and overload wracked your frame.

After you came down from your high, you slumped against him. Your arms were trembling, just barely being able to hold him up. You slowly pulled out and allowed yourself to sink to the floor, taking him with you. Heatwave seemed too out of it to even care. Your cooling fans were working overtime, struggling to cool your steaming frame as you sat there, panting heavily.

After a few minutes, Heatwave slowly lifted his head and blinked lazily. He had enough energy to close his panel, but not enough to do much more. He just slumped against the wall, eying you as you slowly recovered from the activity.

You noticed him staring at you and cracked a grin, propping yourself up with your arm. "Well? How'd I do?"

He got this grin on his face as he rolled his optics. You knew he had enjoyed it. "...Good."

"No, I think I did better than that. Come on, you loved it!"

He groaned dramatically, but eventually caved. "Okay, fine! I enjoyed it." He was trying to sound like he didn't care, but you could tell he did.

"That's more like it. Are we gonna do this again sometime?"

"That depends. Are we considering ourselves to be together or not?"

"Are you saying you like me?"

"That's not-"

"You can't take it back now! That's what you were totally trying to say!"

"No! Stop it!"

"Come on, admit it! You might as well do it now and get it over with, I already know."

"Ugh, fine.... I like you."

"See? That wasn't so hard."

"Shut up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 41 18
Asks are Open. Requests are Closed. As said, this takes place before coming to earth. So a lot of things are normal, that wouldn't be on earth for...
1K 23 17
This is a rewrite and continuation of Elements (seen on my old account) After the Rescue Bots sacrificed their life source, energon, to help get the...
3K 120 11
After being kidnapped by her own sire, Silverdust has to find a way to escape. It takes 5 long years for her to finally find someone who can help her...