PTX One Shots

By sunflxwergxld

"Ships" included: Mirstie, Scirstie, Scomiche, Levin (Kevin and Leigh), Katt, The Trio, Matt and Kevin, the e... More

Authors Note
Scomiche/Katt- Miracle
Scomiche/The Trio- True Friends
Mirstie- Pain & Past
Mirstie- Make Him Jealous
Katt-Pain
Mirstie ~ Where's the Truth?
Look What You Made Me Do
Marked
Burning Timbre
Over The Years 1/2
Over The Years 2/2
authors note

Scirstie- Mend a Heart

244 6 28
By sunflxwergxld

Happy Birthday Scottie! I know this is late but I started it on his birthday so it counts. ;) 

Welcome to the best story on the internet, my name is Scott (I wish tbh). If I was a guy I'd definitely want to be called Scott.

(just to clear some things up at the start of this Kirstie is with Jeremy, Scott is with Alex, Kevin is with Leigh, Matt is with Sarah and Mitch is single. I know this didn't happen in real life but it's how I want it to work in this book) 

Kirstie POV

Today is Scott's birthday and we're heading over to his place to celebrate. It's kinda scary to think I've know him since we were 14 and now he's 29. Jeremy and I have just arrived at his place and see Mitch emerging from the car.

"Hey hunty. I was going to call you before but I'm might as well talk to you now, if you don't mind," my skinny best friend addresses me with a hug.

Jeremy sees how Mitch is asking for a private conversation.

"I'll head inside and let Scott know we're here." Mitch looks me straight in the eyes once Jeremy leaves.

"I've finally figured out your secret!"

I pull back, "what secret?!"

I know exactly what he's talking about. I'm starting to have feelings for Scott again. Which is bad because I'm dating Jeremy and he's with Alex. Oh yeah, and he's gay! At our last rehearsal I must've looked at him too much because now Mitch has been interrogating me.

"You like Scottie!" Mitch said, jumping up and down in front of me. I grasp his shoulders and stop him from jumping.

"Shh! Don't let him or Jeremy hear you!"

"Leave it to me Kit. I'll make Scirstie sail!"

"Uh problem Mitch," I say stopping him, "We're both dating someone."

"Hmmm. Well that's easy you break up with Jeremy aaannnnddddd I'll figure out how to break Alex and Scott up.

"And how will you do that?"

"I have my ways, princess. Just watch."

I watched him as he sashayed (yass queen!) to the door. I sighed. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that girl.

I enter Scott's house and see him standing right out the front.

"Hey, I was wondering where you were. I saw Jeremy come in but couldn't see you."

"I was just talking to Mitchy," I reply, wrapping my arms around his waist, "Happy Birthday Scottland."

"Thanks Kit Kat," he held me tightly and for a bit longer than I was expecting. When we finally pull away, I see Mitch wink at me from his conversation with Kevin, Matt, Leigh and Sarah. Scott has decided he only wanted Pentatonix, the crew and their partners to come to his party.  

"Speaking of Jeremy," I say into Scott's chest, "do you know where he is?"

I'm going to break up with him as soon as possible. It's just wrong to be dating someone when I'm in love with someone else.

"He went into the kitchen with Alex. Let's go find them." Scott offers me his hand theatrically and I take his gentlemanly offer. We walk to the kitchen in a comfortable silence. When we reach the kitchen I gasp at the scene before us. Jeremy and Alex are sitting on bar stools. Alex's hand is on Jeremys knee; their lips are pressed together.

I hear Scott behind me ask, "Alex?"

The two break apart and look at us surprised. I feel Scott's hand pulled from mine and turn around seeing him run away.

"Kirst-"

"Don't bother Jeremy. Just both of you leave. We're done Jeremy and Alex," I stare him straight in the eyes, "If you were going to do this, today was the worst day. Don't expect to ever talk to him again."

I turn around and hear Jeremy but ignore him. I start to head to Scott's room.

"Hey Kirst Scott just ran past. What's up?" Mitch asked.

"I'll explain later. Can just make sure Jeremy and Alex leave and don't come back?"

"Yeah, sure." I think he's gotten the gist of it by now.

I continue up the stairs and see Scott's left his bedroom door open.

"Scottie?" I whisper walking in slowly. He's sitting on the edge of his bed, face buried in his hands. When he hears me, he looks up and my heart breaks. His face is already red and tearstained, and there's waterfalls of tears pouring out of his eyes.

He says, "I'm sorry. I'm here crying, when you just went through the same thing. I'm such a crybaby-"

"Sh," I place my finger on his mouth, "Don't say that."

I open my arms and he immediately buried his face into my stomach.

"I don't know what I did wrong. Maybe I'm not just worth it."

"No!" I pull back quickly and tilt his face up to look him in the eye.

"You're amazing and caring and talented and smart and funny and beautiful. Heck you're perfect."

"Then why would Alex cheat on me?"

"Because he's an idiot and can't see that he had an amazing boyfriend, that's he's just lost."

"What if he still thinks we're together. I don't want to ever talk to him again."

"Oh don't worry I dealt with that."

"What did you do?" Scott raised his eyebrow at me.

"Just gave him a piece of my mind. He's lucky I was too worried about you to murder him."

"That's a bit drastic."

"Ah no! Anyone who breaks my best friends heart deserves to have a very painful death."

Scott brings my head down to his and kisses my forehead.

"This is why I love you." But only as a friend.

"I love you too, Scottybuckets." More than you'll ever know.

"Why aren't you upset?" I am. I mean he cheated on me, that hurts. But the most pain comes from the fact that you'll never love me as much I love you.

"I was going to break up with him tonight anyway."

"Why?"

"I like someone else."

"Who?"

"I'm not telling you!"

I see the cogs whirring in his brain as he thinks.

"You know Mitch is gay, right?"

I laugh hard, "Of course, dope!"

I shove his shoulder, but his arms are still around my waist so I fall on top of him.

"What's that?" I say referring to the thing in Scott's pocket that's poking me in the thigh. He sighs heavily as I get off. He sits up and motions for me to sit on his knee, like a child would sit on Santa's lap. I sit down as he pulls a small black box out of his pocket. He opens it and passes it to me. Inside is a beautiful gold ring with a clear diamond.

"I was going to propose tonight."

I can't think of a response, so I just lay my head in the crook of his neck and stare at the ring in my hand. Scott holds me like that for another five minutes before he takes the box out of my hand. The he surprises me by taking the ring out and he slips it onto my right ring finger.

"Please keep it," his voice is wavering.

"Of course." I stay in his arms until we hear Kevin's unmistakeable laugh from downstairs. I get up and pull Scott to his feet.

I wipe his tears away and say, "Now don't let that idiot ruin your birthday." He nods and I drag him downstairs to join the party. Thankfully, no one asks any questions, and we enjoy the rest of the night. Scott invites me and Mitch to stay and we both accept. Whilst Scott is getting food for us, Mitch notices the ring on my finger.

"Where did you get that from?" Scott walks back in and I ask him with my eyes if I can tell Mitch. He gives a slight nod.

"Scotty gave it to me."

Gratefully, Mitch is smart, so he's gotten the whole story and gives Scott a hug. Mitch ends up leaving early for a family emergency and Scoot and I fall asleep on the couch in each other's arms only an hour later.

A WEEK LATER

Scott's POV

Kirstie moved in the day after my birthday. We got her stuff from her apartment and put it on the market as Jeremy had already moved out. I put her in the spare bedroom but every night we either slept on the couch or my bed together. I think I'm falling in love with her. Even though I know she never love me back. It's 9am according to my alarm clock and Kirstie is still asleep on my chest. I gently stroke her hair until she wakes up half an hour later. As she looks up at me, with her beautiful eyes and I confirm to myself that I'm in love with her.

"Morning handsome," she greets rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Morning beautiful."

"I got a surprise for you," she says getting up, "Go have a shower and wear something nice."

I do just that, putting on some jeans and a dress shirt. I go to the kitchen where Kirstie is making a phone call. I go up to her wrapping my arms around her waist, scaring her slightly.

"Okay, thank you," she hangs up and turns around to hug me back. I then notie that she's wearing a very nice black dress, that makes her look amazing.

"So, what's my surprise princess?"

"Well, this is your birthday present. I had planned for four of us, but I just changed it to the two of us."

"Thanks Kit."

She smiles back at me and takes my hand as we walk to the restaurant, that's apparently around the corner. As we walk through the door of the restaurant, I feel myself playing with the ring on her finger. I'm surprised that she hasn't taken it off yet.

"Good morning, do you guys have a reservation?"

Yes, we're under the name Hoying."

The lady leads us to our seats, and we order our drinks.

"Why did you put it in my name?"

"Because it was originally a lot of people and you're the birthday boy."

The waiter comes to order our food and I can tell immediately that he's hitting on Kirst. And I'm not jealous at all. Later when I see him come back with ur food, I quickly take the ring off her finger and slip it on her left ring finger.

When I see her look at me confused, I whisper, "Just go with it," in her ear.

The waiter approaches us and stays flirting for a bit until he sees the ring on her finger. He then apologised quickly, and I had to fight the urge to laugh.

When Kirstie and I get back home, she suddenly turns to me.

"Wait, why did you put the ring on my other hand?"

I feel myself turn bright red.

"Were you jealous?" she says, getting closer to me.

"What if I was?" I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good." Her arms go around my neck and I feel her lips press mine.

When we pull apart, I take the ring off her finger and say, "let me do this properly."

I go on one knee and ask, "Will you marry me?"

"Of course, dope."

I kiss her again.

Alex may have broken my heart, but Kirstie mended it.  

My partly obsession is Pentatonix's song New Year's Day. I only recently found it and I love it. 

So that's also my song for the week too.

Hope you enjoy this one shot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 367 19
Oneshots
1.4K 43 40
Mitch and Kevin both have a little secret: they're in love... with each other.
1.6K 99 29
"It's the idea of having this concept for too long ..." "It's now or never." "I'm just so happy that you've accepted it." "I'll think about it." "I c...
PTX One Shots By Kitty

General Fiction

3.6K 80 9
Pretty self-explanatory