THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 8

412 12 0
By _stories_adict

A week ago, Luna Avy was determined to take revenge on the crescent moon pack. To punish those who wronged her....

But now....

Her heart felt pity.

If the revelation hadn't unfold before her, she might have been the victim or wrongdoing till her last breath. 

The wheel of time changes without anyone's concern. Who knew what secrets the face of a caring and responsible leader might be hiding.

In her bathroom, she watched her reflection. Water dripped down her chin slowly as her red, weak eyes focused on space.

Her mind repeated the same event of the morning before. The same unanswered question.

A pair of arms held her breaking her thoughts as she focused on the mirror again. Her stiff body relaxed as a smile adored her lips.

"What are you doing?" her mate placed gentle kisses on her neck feeling her soft skin on his lips which reminded him of cotton candy.

"You have been staring at yourself in the mirror weirdly these days" his voice felt like fresh breeze as he felt small hands trailing on his muscular abs. 

"Avy" he called as he lifted up her chin to see her doe eyes and her full lips trapped between her teeth.  

"Spare me some?" He smirked catching on to the fantasy his mate is thinking of. "Tell me what is on your mind lately" he tried again. 

Avy wished she could yell "How about your father is toxic." But she refrained herself as she was confused, also her feeling for her tormentor was starting to flip. She wanted to loath him like she did before but her heart felt different. 

It wanted to swim in those captivating orbs, be held in his strong arms be kissed by those lips and cared by no one but her ungrateful mate.

"Nothing" she shrugged as her hands lifted from his chest. 

There were few thoughts in his mind "Did anyone from the pack-"

"No" she responded startling him. "No one did anything and they won't dare" her back straighten as she smiled at him confidently.  "Even if they dare to than they will realise I am not the same girl who will tolerate her bullies". Alpha Zander's eyes expressed pride but it changed into guilt in a split second.

"I am sorry" he mumbled as held her even closer. He might have remembered and regretted his past actions. 

Her arms wrapped  around his neck as she kissed his cheeks.' Finally you accepted mate ' her wolf  hummed. 

'No I didn't you animal I am just giving him a chance to prove his worth my trust' she shot back. Izzy huffed in response knowing well that her human has started to accept their breathtakingly sexy mate.

Avy's POV

"It is ok Zander you are not hurting me know right." My hand cupped his face. A feeling was present between us. Mate pull I might claim it but deep down it felt different. 

He nodded as he kissed my forehead gently. "I am never letting you go baby and I promise to be by your side no matter what ". I wish I could stay by your side but how can I trust you. 

For now I wonder if I could trust you enough to tell you about your dad. Can I or are you also involve in this. Maybe I should tell you but will you even believe me. A mate you bullied in the past is telling you the father you loved your life is not how he shows.

If only we were from different world.

 These thoughts were running in head when I felt Brittany in my head 'Avy news that asshole former alpha is on his way back' . 

'I'll met you in a sec' replying to her I looked up in my mates eyes. "Umm.. I have to meet Brittney " I informed him. His  arms tighten as placed his lips on my neck sending sparks through out my body. "I don't think so" he said while kissing my neck slowly leading to my jaw line.

"But...." I tried only to get cut off by his lips crashing mine. His hands trailed under and up my shirt pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. Before anything could happen there was a faint knock on the door causing us to pull apart. We were breathing heavily as Zander detached himself to open the door.

"What?" He said deeply. "Alpha" I heard a shaky male voice. "The former alpha is here" Zander nodded his head dismissing the guard. I made my way towards him.

"Your father is here?" He nodded his head as he silently made his way to the closet. His back muscles flexing sexily with his every movement. 

"I have to meet Brittney" An annoyed groan sounded followed by a voice. "I really am jealous of her now" he said as he buttoned his shirt.

"Huh!" did I say that out loud.  "Why?"

"Because she gets to spend time with you" he said walking out in his formal attire now. "I want to spend time with my mate as well" he pouted like a child looking adorable in a man's body. I reached up to his cheek and planted a kiss. "We will" I said trying to reassure him. 

 "So be free tonight ok" he smiled kissing my forehead and leaving me confused. That will wait but I have important matters to attend to our pack could be in danger. Wow! Our pack.

I guess the mate bond is already getting stronger. 

I found Brittney in the kitchen eating an apple. Her body was slouched lazily on the counter while her eyes moved actively at someone. 

"Morning" I greeted. "Hey" she replied without looking at me. 'She is acting quiet a bit more worked up' she informed. Without revealing any more suspicious activity I reached for the refrigerator and took out an apple for me before joining her.

From this angle I could see Macy pacing looking cool yet her shoulders tensing. "So Brit what is the morning bringing home" I asked in our language since we are keeping an eye on the devil and not get distracted by mind link. "Man says asshole" so Eric told her. 

Macy's phone rang and she picked up instantly as her palms shake. "Hello I'll be there in a minute" without any further activity she rushed out. We followed her. She was running into the woods in all direction trying her best to hide her scent. I halted and so did Brittany. 'She knows' I nodded in response. We looked around but her scent was only leading back to the pack house. Either she knows how to distract or she went back.

"We should go back" Brittany responded to the silence. "Yes we should". We headed back to the pack house and I rushed to my room. Before I could set a step inside I felt a sharp pain on my head knocking me unconscious.

ZANDER'S POV

"WHAT?" I shouted at the warrior before rushing out. How can this happen? And it happen in my pack right under my nose?

The white door came into view as I bumped into a nurse. She bowed in submission but I care less. My mate is in there. Opening the door revealed my precious mate. Her eyes were closed, her head was wrapped in a white bandage and wires plugged in her to monitor her heart. Her sight broke something in me. She looks like the omega we used to bully, I used to bully.

'Mate' Zane wailed. My knees weaken with every step I took . Dr. Daveson stood on the side bowing as well but I care less my mate is my priority.

I sat on the stood next to her bed, my hands were shaky and sweaty as I held her hand. I felt sparks as the heart monitor beeped faster and returned to normal.

"She has a wound on her head my alpha and it will get better in a day" I raised my hand to dismiss them I would ask them what and how it all happen but first I need her to wake up. The door shut as I pushed her hair back gently giving a slight rise of her heart. "Avy" This is the second time I am seeing my mate on hospital bed after she ran away. It scares me seeing her like this.

Something snapped in me suddenly I want blood only blood of the person who made my precious little mate like this.

It was my wolf who wanted to go for a kill but I restrained him. I need to be with her right now. Bringing her arms up I kissed her hand tears flowing down my cheeks I don't want to lose her not her not like mom. I felt a tug of pain in my chest.

I admit my past action towards her was not acceptable I hurt her. I hurt her deep. I still remember those days when she will be covered in blues and blacks. I felt guilty every time she gets bullied by us and I hate myself for never stopping it or protecting her.

But this mate bond had gave me the courage to do so. Yet look at me she still ended up in the hospital bed. My thoughts are fuzzy as I can not think straight. In the past I bullied her because her parents were unfaithful and I distained her for what her parents were but 

Avy...

My sweet little mate is not like that. I just know it in my gut.

"Avy love" my voice shaky. "I'm sorry" my voice sounded in a whisper as tears flowed down my cheeks. How I wished to touch her cheeks but I couldn't, she had a oxygen mask on. Her white bandage on her forehead made my blood boil. Whoever has done it will pay.

I was sitting beside her holding her hand when the door sung open in a haste revealing a very hectic looking Brittany. Her eyes were swelled up and red along with her nose. She stood there frozen at her place eyeing my Avy with pain. "What are you doing here" she unfrozen and moved to the opposite side of the bed ignoring me completely. Eric also showed up looking hurt as he joined his mate. 

Brittany took her other hand as she sobbed silently her eyes closed. They seem quite close but I will ask them about this some other day.

"Ok" Brittany said wiping her eyes and without a word ran out of the room. "Brittany" Eric called he nodded towards me before running out after her. What is up with that girl first she takes my mate away, she couldn't even protect her then shows up looking wild and runs off just like that.

Typical Brittany I feel sorry for Eric.

"Avy you have to get well soon" I whispered. "You promised to go out with me Don't make me wait love".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 15.3K 14
Zander Anarchy Black, Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, the strongest, notorious and the most biggest pack in the United Kingdom. The word black seems to...
39K 758 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
225 39 12
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...