5SOS ONESHOTS || boy X boy

By valentineclifford

Lots of smut, which is in everyones interest isn't it? •ALL SHIPS •ROUGH / SOME SAD / SOME SOFT (Requests are... More

Something About you (Mashton)
Little Puppy (OT4)
I love you. (Cake)
Breaking point (Muke)
Dazed (Cashton)
Room 304 (Malum)
! UPDATE !
NEW STORY !!

I Hate you Hemmings (Muke)

2.1K 18 2
By valentineclifford

In a world where Luke has his lip ring, Michael has his red hair, their band is on tour, and they hate each other. 

Daddy!Luke, Dom!Luke, Bully!Michael, Bottom!Michael, SGFG ERA, OVERSTIMULATION

"Fuck off Hemmings!"

"Stop being such a bitch Clitford!"

Luke and Michael have hated each other since elementary school. For the sake of their band, they tried getting along. Friendly smiles here and there especially during interviews, but when they were alone, it was non stop bickering and teasing. 

Ashton and Calum were sick of them fighting, they were supposed to be friends, the best of friends, brothers for crying out loud. There was only so much the two could do to prevent any fistfights, but the rest was up to them. 

After their little breakout, the four boys went back to warming up for their concert. Luke was warming up his voice, Calum was strumming his bass and Ashton was playing a random beat on the drums. Michael on the other hand didn't bother practising, he knew he would do great, he was confident like that. Though this didn't stop him from watching the blonde haired boy from where he was sitting on stage.

God he despised that boy. Hates the way he talks and made snarky remarks all the time. He was annoying AND he was the youngest in the band. Even more reason to pick on him. Sure during the years Luke grew taller than him and possibly stronger, but he knew he had the upper hand.

"Mike, why aren't you practising?", Ash called out as he peaked up from his drums.

"I don't need the practise. I'm ready." The red haired boy responded. Ashton just shook his head as he looked over at Luke. "Sounding good Lucas.", he said as he stood up to go join him. Michael only mocked him in a high pitched voice "SouNdS GoOd LuCaS", he mimicked.

Luke only glared at him as Ash whispered into his ear, probably telling him to calm down. Calum sighed as he walked over to Mike, tapping his shoulder before asking him...no...begging him to not start anything tonight.

"Mike, seriously leave Luke alone tonight. We have to put on at least ONE good show where the fans don't question the relationships in this band, understood?" he asked in a low and pleading tone. Michael sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea whatever, make sure that dick doesn't start anything first.", he spat as he got up, grabbing his guitar to start tuning it. The three just watched, they knew tonight Mike would act up. Of course he will. Luke on the other hand was beyond annoyed with the red haired boy, when will he learn to just fucking stop. He was calmer than Mike by a lot, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't punch him square in the jaw.

Their stage manager came back stage to tell them they had 10 minutes until show time and with that, they all dispersed to get ready. Michael was walking out of his change room when he bumped into Luke.

Michael wouldn't lie, the glare Luke sent him scared the shit out of him.

"Watch where you're going Hemmings!", Michael yelled. He only yelled when he was slightly intimidated or nervous. Ashton knows this, Calum knows this, and so does Luke. Luke smirked at the shorter boy before mumbling an apology, biting his bottom lip as he fidgeted with his lip ring.

Michael shoved him harshly. "Speak up bitch! Have nothing to say? Didn't fucking think so, pathetic piece of shit.", Michael yelled as he watched the lengthy boy compose his posture. Luke rolled his eyes before grabbing onto Michaels shirt, pressing him against the wall. 

A flash of panic shimmered through the red haired boys eyes as he looked up at Luke.He felt himself watching Luke run his tongue over his lip ring before snapping out of it. "What the fuck Hemmings! Let me go you fucking-", but before he could finish, Luke shoved him harder against the wall before yelling at him.

 "Shut the fuck up Michael! I don't want to hear your half assed bullshit tonight. Be a good boy and leave me alone. Understood?", he spoke in a low and demanding voice. Michael fought the whimper that was climbing up the back of his throat as the blonde released him, dropping him onto the floor before walking away.

Michael watched him as he panted. He didn't even realize that he was holding his breath. He stood up as he brushed himself off, grabbing his guitar before mumbling and curses under his breath.

---

    The four of them were on the left wing of the stage getting ready to go out on stage. Ashton and Calum were bouncing with every step they took, they were so excited and as far as they were aware, Luke and Michael haven't fought yet. Michael was still shaken up from before as he fidgeted with the bracelets on his wrist. 

Luke noticed this as he watched the shorter boy. What started with a death glare turned to a softer gaze, nervous Michael had to be his favourite. He finally shut his big mouth up and he wasn't trying to be big and strong. 

Ashton and Calum walked onto the stage first, the crowd roaring and cheering as Michael fidgeted in his spot. Luke came up behind him as he pat his back in a friendly manner. Michaels whole body jerked as he turned around quickly to punch his arm.

"Ow! What the fuck is wrong with you-"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Don't fucking touch me freak!", Michael said before taking a deep breath as he walked up on stage. Fake smile and wave. Luke shook his head in disbelief as he rolled his eyes. 

"What a fucking bitch."

Luke shook it off before coming on stage as well, smiling brightly at the crowd. The same smile Michael really fucking envied. He shouldn't get to smile like that for being an annoying little shit. Ashton and Calum treat him like a little brother but Michael just couldn't. 

   So the concert continued. Michael glaring daggers into Luke the whole time as Luke slowly grew more annoyed with each passing song. He knew this affected the way the song's were performed. His voice dropped octaves as he sounded rough and definitely angry. The boys caught on, as did Michael and he just gave him a shit eating smirk. He was doing good, annoying Luke the way he did tonight.

So they performed, pissing eachother off all night.

---

    "Good show boys!", Ashton said as he walked off the stage all smiley and happy. Calum noticed the tension between Luke and Michael during the concert and he just didn't want to bring the older boys mood down. "Yea, great concert guys, Ash let's get back to the hotel, I wanna get some swim time", Calum said wiggling his eyebrows in an amused manner.

Ashton laughed as he nodded before turning to the two rivals. 

"We will see you two tomorrow alright? Please don't kill each other.", he said seriously as he began walking backwards with Calum, eyeing them in a fatherly manner. They gave a short nod before waving them away. Once they were gone, Michael turned to glare at Luke before walking back to his change room. 

Luke wasn't about to let Michael get away with the way he was acting tonight. He followed after a minute or two of thinking. Basically stomping into his changeroom, grabbing his waist before turning him around so he's facing him. 

Luke looked down at the boy with an angered expression. Michael on the other hand had a scared expression, he knew he would start yelling at him. He would give it away too easily so he decided to stay safe, he decided to stay quiet. Luke only rolled his eyes before pressing him harshly against the wall, gripping his waist tight enough to leave bruises. "What? Have nothing to say anymore Mikey? Being a bitch all day doesn't get you far Clifford."

Michael found himself whimpering in Luke's strong hold. It hurt. It fucking hurt and the way Lukes voice was all low and husky turned him on. Fuck, he was turned on by this. This couldn't be happening. 

"What's wrong Clifford? Have nothing to say anymore? Fucking pathetic, you're so fucking pathetic!", the blonde yelled. After all these years of torment, he was going to get his sweet sweet revenge. Michael on the other hand was shaking slightly in his hold, eyes wide with panic as he tried pushing Luke off him, but to no avail did it work.

"L-Let me go Hemmings! Y-You fucking bitch!", the red haired boy yelled as he kept pushing against Lukes chest. Luke didn't move, he only kept glaring before revealing a sick and twisted smirk.

"Stuttering for me Clifford? Fuck, you think you're all strong and tough when in reality you're a scared little bitch.", Luke spat as he looked down at a trembling Michael. Michael shook his head as he tried pushing Luke away once more, only to have the grip tightened. He knew his waist would bruise. He knew Lukes grip would leave marks.

"Shut the fuck up Lucas!", the red haired boy yelled as he soon went quiet, just looking up at Luke. Luke returned the stare as he bit over his lip ring, eyes traveling from Michaels eyes to his lips. Michael noticed this as he found himself staring at Lukes lips as well. Michael slowly lifted his arms to wrap them around Luke's neck as he pulled him in for a bruising kiss.

The kiss was hot, hot and desperate. Luke attached onto Michaels lips in an instant, bringing one of his hands to press against the shorter boys growing bulge. He noticed this while Michael was stuttering and slipping over his words like the little bitch boy he was. The boy let out a high pitched moan as he bit down into the blonde boys bottom lip. Luke get out a soft grunt as he pressed harder against Michaels bulge.

Michaels cock was hard, it was leaking pre-cum into his boxers and he still couldn't believe that Luke got him riled up so quickly. What Luke said next really caught him off guard.

"Bad boys dont get pleasure, they get pain. They get punished."

Michael whined softly as he looked up at Luke, lips bruised and face flushed. "P-please, you won't do s-shit Hemmings.", Michael stuttered out. He wanted to see how far he could push before Luke snapped. It didn't take long before Luke picked him up, carrying him over to the makeup and hair product table, shoving everything to the floor as he place Michael onto it. 

"Strip for me you pathetic slut."

Michael was quick to obey as he hooked his fingers in his skinny jeans, pulling them off along with his boxers and then shirt. He gasped softly as his dick sprung into the cold air, finally being freed from the tight space of his jeans. 

Fuck, Luke couldn't deny how fucking good Michael looked all flustered and hard for him. 

Luke smirked as he stripped from his clothes, his hard cock springing out as Michael's eyes widened. He wasn't small, quite the opposite really. Michael wanted nothing more then to taste him. He needed to taste him. Just thinking about it made his cock twitch in anticipation. Luke was quick to notice. He walked forward before taking a fist full of the red hair as he pulled him down to the floor. 

"You'll take all of me. Prep yourself as well slut.", Luke said as he grabbed Michaels hand, placing his fingers in his mouth as he swirled his tongue around them, lubing them up enough for Michaels use. He spat Michaels fingers out as he then took Michaels head, pressing his tip against his lips, spreading the salty pre-cum all over them before pushing in all the way, hitting the back of the boys throat only to hear a gasp and gag.

Michael brought one hand up to play with Lukes balls as he also teased his hole with his finger, trying to calm his nerves since he knew he wouldn't have enough time to fully stretch himself for Luke. He never took anything up the ass and this would definitely be painful. 

Luke gripped the back of Michaels head as he started fucking his mouth, making sure the red haired boy took every inch. Michael made gagging sounds as he slowly pushed a finger into himself, letting out a loud whimper mixed moan. He definitely felt the stretch and it felt good.

Luke smirks as he watched Michael slowly fuck down on himself, stretching himself out as he let the most precious moans out of his mouth. 

Michael was quick to add two more fingers, moaning loudly as he almost tipped over from the pain and the burning. Luke watched him as he moaned at how well Michael was taking him, feeling a familiar feeling boiling at the bottom of his stomach. He pulled out of Michaels mouth as he stroked himself, looking down at a fucked out Mike.

"Get up. Sit on the table.", Luke spoke as he grabbed onto Michaels hair again, lifting him as Michael let out loud whimpers, tears forming in his eyes from the pain. He sat on the table as he watched Luke. Luke smirked and pushed Michael down on his back.

"Ready pup?", Luke asked as he looked down at Michael. The red haired boy only gave a slight nod as he watched Luke position himself, pressing the tip of his hard cock against Michaels tight and barely stretched hole. The blonde gripped into Michaels thighs as he started pushing in, letting out a loud moan. This boy was so fucking tight around him.

Michael on the other hand let out a loud scream as he screwed his eyes shut, tears falling down his face as he gripped onto Lukes wrists. "H-Holy shit Luke!", he yelled. He felt like he was being ripped open in the most pleasurable way possible. He felt himself clench around Luke as the blonde moaned loudly.

The younger boy pushed all the way into Michael as he stopped, as much as he wanted to punish this boy, he needed to make sure he was okay with all of this. 

"Give me a colour pup."

"G-Green daddy."

Luke nodded as he leaned down to kiss away the tears before standing back up. Michael gave a short nod when he was ready for Luke to continue, Luke nodded a bit as he pulled out before pushing back in with a low moan, gripping Michaels thighs hard enough where he would be leaving dark marks.

Michael cried out as Luke picked up speed, his cock was an angry red, throbbing and twitching, wanting release so badly. Luke knew how close Michael was, but he grabbed onto the base of Michaels hard cock. This was to keep him from reaching his orgasm. 

"D-daddy what're you doing? I-I'm close!", Michael cried out as he watched him start pounding into him. Luke only smirked and didn't give an answer. Instead, he purposely started hitting into Michaels prostate, hearing him moan and scream for him. 

"I know you're close pup, and I'll let you cum, but I'll have you cumming over and over and over again. Your pathetic ass needs to learn to hold it first.", Luke growled as he started fucking harder and deeper into Michael, running his thumb over the slit of Michaels leaking tip. Michael was blissed out as he screamed. "S-So close daddy please!", he yelled.

Luke let go of Michaels cock as Michael didn't even wait for permission as he came hard all over himself. Tears were falling uncontrollably down Michael's face as he yelled. Luke kept fucking into his sore and sensitive ass as he looked down at the beautiful boy that was now a hot mess. "L-Luke i-it hurts!", the boy yelled as he felt himself hardening again at this pleasurable pain. 

Luke only kept going, ignoring the pleads of the boy under him. His plan was to milk all the cum out from him. Michael kept moaning loudly as he gripped Lukes wrists tightly barely being able to contain himself for a second time. Luke slapped Michaels thigh hard enough to leave a handprint as he smirked, satisfied with the scream the shorter boy let out.

"C-Close! Fuck I'm so c-close again daddy!", the smaller boy screamed. Luke leaned down to kiss along his cum covered chest, licked over his sensitive nipples as he felt Michael start bucking his hips into Luke to try and get some type of friction. He needed to cum again, he needed it bad. Luke pinned his hips down as he licked all of the cum, pounding into the poor boy at a merciless speed.

Michael once again couldn't hold it as he screamed out Lukes name, cumming hard again, his hard and red cock twitches with each thrust Luke took. Michael was surely in pain now, his ass burned. He needed Luke to cum quick because he was too sensitive already. 

Luke knew this, for Michaels first time he held up well, but he knew it was going to get unbearable for him, so he sped up as he let out a low groan. This only caused Mike to scream in pain.

"Give me a colour Mikey.", Luke asked seriously as he felt himself growing near. 

"Y-Yellow L-Lukey please!", Michael cried out as his face was wet with tears and his body covered in sweat. Luke nodded as he leant down to kiss Michael passionately to try and distract his baby from the pain. Michael kissed back as it seemed to work, and within a moan coming from Luke, he came deep inside of Michael, pressing deep into him as he pulled away from the kiss, parting his lips from the mind blowing orgasm. 

Michael let out a soft moan as he went limp on the table. Luke carefully picked him up, still inside of him, as he carried him over to a small sofa in the corner of the dressing room. He sat Michael on his lap as he immediately laid down on his chest, panting and letting out soft whimpers here and there. 

"Did so good for me Mikey, you did so so good for me.", Luke said quietly, praising him as he ran his fingers through Michaels hair to sooth him. Michael nodded as he smiled softly, loving the praises and basking in the attention. 

"T-Thank you L-Lukey....erm...I'm sorry I'm usually such a dick to you...", Michael whispered as he lifted his head to look at the blonde boy. Luke only shook his head as he pressed a soft kiss to Michaels red lips.

"Shhhh, it's okay, let's put it behind us okay?", Luke said quietly as Michael nodded, smiling softly as he laid back down on Luke's chest. This was followed by a comfortable silence.

"You're fond of me.", Luke said with an underlying smirk in the tone of his voice.

"Don't flatter yourself hemmings.", Michael said with a soft smile.

"Well, you don't hate me now do you?", Luke asked with a smile.

Michael looked up at him as he giggled a bit. 

"I hate you Hemmings." 

Luke smiled as he kissed his cheek, rubbing his back gently.

"Sure you do Clifford, sure you do."

---------

3237 words ;)

I hope you liked the first one shot, dirtier and better ones will be in the making, don't hesitate to vote and comment and requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.5K 18
The one where michaels 20 year old brother makes a new friend and 15 year old michael is completely infatuated.
4.9K 92 12
•Angst •Fluff •Sickfics Requests Open - might take me a while to get to it tho
126K 2.2K 28
This book was originally by Calumsnuts but was given to me to finish. Calum wears 'girly' clothes and teases his band members a lot, his body become...
2.3M 27.9K 87
this book is full of preferences and some other thing, but I hope you enjoy everything I have written regardless. I am honoured to be so popular and...