HOŞYAR SULTAN ✔️

Od mihrisahsultana

"Do not believe everything you hear here, many of those things are lies. But, this is a place that makes fair... Více

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th Chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
16th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
FINAL CHAPTER

21st Chapter

2K 72 12
Od mihrisahsultana

Nine months have passed since the Kosem Sultana trial. Kosem lived in the Girls' Tower without any contact with the outside world. Murad fired all the Harem servants and soldiers who were faithful to Kosem, and hired those who were faithful to him. He assigned his sister Gevherhan Sultana to be the ruler of the harem. This led to an even bigger conflict between her and her sister Atike.

Gevherhan wasn't interested in harem business, while Atike enjoyed it. Murad no longer had as much confidence in Atike after all the incidents that took place,and thats why he decided Gevherhan to be first woman in harem. I was going to take Prince Suleiman under my care, but Atike didn't let me. She decided to look after Suleiman like his aunt. There was no one in the harem who served Kosem Sultana. There were new aghas and new kalfas in which Murad had complete trust.

Since I was pregnant, I didn't have time to deal with the secret treasury of Kosem. But I promised myself I'd solve this problem after giving birth. Every time she saw me, Ayse wished me to have a little girl again. But I answered it every time with a smile. It didn't matter to me, but I really wanted to make Murad happy by giving him a prince. I don't think he had any expectations of me to have a son, but I was hoping for it and praying for it every day.

Ismihan Sultana grew into a beautiful girl every day. I spent a lot of time with her and I treated her like she was my daughter. Murad was happy because I was so close to Ismihan, but it made him feel even more hateful about Ayse which didn't care about her daughter.

On that one cold evening in November, the cold engulfed the entire capital. It was so cold. That night, I was in ambulance. I was ready for my third delivery. For my fourth child. This time I had the most painful birth of my life. The birth lasted so long. I was exhausted and out of energy, but I tried so hard. I couldn't resist contractions. The pain was getting stronger and more unbearable. After eight hours of childbirth, my baby was finally born. When I finally heard my child's tears, I felt relieved. Murad immediately went into the infirmary to see me. The doctor washed and wrapped our baby in a white blanket.

- Master, congratulations. A prince was born. - He said the doctor was proud. At that moment I felt so relieved. After four years in the palace, I finally gave birth to a son, the prince heir.

Murad was very excited. I saw tremendous happiness in his eyes. He immediately took his son in his arms and kissed him. It was time to name his son. He repeated his name three times in each ear "Your name is Iskender."

After he gave him his name, he gave me my son in his arms. I immediately kissed him and smelled him to remember his scent. I had a beautiful little baby in my arms. A son who looked just like his father. He had all the same facial features, eyes, nose and mouth as Murad. I was overjoyed that I finally made him happy and gave him a son he had long awaited. My Iskender, my lion. My hero.

- I can't tell you how lucky I am to finally give you a son. - I told Mulad and burst into tears of joy. Tears of joy engulfed me. Murad kissed me on the forehead. He pulled out his kaftan box and opened it. I was looking at the curiosity of what was in there. He opened it and showed off a beautiful tulip-shaped necklace.

- My Hoşyar. My Sultana. The tulip is a sign of our dynasty, and now that you have a prince, you belong to our dynasty. - he told me proudly. He put that beautiful necklace around my neck. The day I gave birth to Iskender, it was only then that I became sultana. Even though I was already a mother of three Sultans, I needed a prince to become one of them.

As of this moment, no one could stand in my way. No one could stop me. Now I was on the same par with Ayse. No one could look at me anymore as a slave. I was Hoşyar Sultana. Mother of three beautiful Sultanas and one Prince.

Over the next few days, I took care of my son Iskender. Ismihan was very happy for me. Huricihan, Safiye and Handan immediately embraced their brother and helped me care about him. Gevherhan Sultana gave me a multitude of dresses and a crown after I became Sultana . The only ones who weren't happy were Ayse and Atike. They remained the only enemies of mine in the palace.

When I recovered from giving birth, I asked Haci-aga to take me to the Old Palace. I had to find Rukiye Kalfa to find out where the secret treasure trove of Kosem Sultana was. Even though Kosem was imprisoned, she was still a danger to me, especially now that I'm the mother of a prince.

For the first time, I visited the Old Palace. There were women living there that the Sultan no longer wanted, or the women in the harem of one of the former Sultans. This palace was often called the Palace of Tears, because whoever would get here would often spend their days in tears. After arriving at the Old Palace, no one else was lucky. I was looking for Rukiye Kalfa, who worked for Kosem Sultana at the Old Palace.

Rukiye served Kosem for many years, but Kosem suddenly took her to the Old Palace. She tried to kill her, but Rukiye saved herself. She was the only one who knew where the secret treasury was. Kosem hid it even from Haci-aga , who was her most loyal servant for a while.

I went to the conference room and invited Rukiye. Rukiye was amazed why I was looking for her.

- Sultana, did I do something wrong to call me? - she asked me Rukiye worried. I'm sure she didn't know I was on a bad relationship with Kosem.
- On the contrary, I want to ask you something. You're the only one who can give me an answer to that. - I told her. Rukiye looked at me a little surprised, she didn't know what I was talking about.

- I want you to tell me where the secret treasury is, Kosem Sultan. - I told her proudly. Rukiye looked at me in the shock.

- I'm the only one who knows about it. If that gets out, the Sultana will take my life. - Rukiye said worried. You could see shw was in fear for her life.

- Koeem Sultana in the Girls' Tower. She can't hurt you. I promise you she won't find out you told me. - I told her i was trying to get her to tell me. Rukiye looked at me with distrust and didn't know if she was going to tell me, or she'd keep it a secret.

- I heard Kosem did a lot of harm to you, too. The only way to get rid of Kosem is to find out where her treasury is. - I told her. Rukiye still looked at me nervously, but then at one point she spoke.

- Go to the main market. At the end of that street, you'll find an old house with a gray door. Come on in. There's a secret treasure trove of Kosem in there. But she's the only one with a key. - Rukiye told me in fear. I was very pleased with her confession. I went right back to Topkapi to inform Murad about this.

I came to Murad's room where he was with his sons Ahmed and Suleiman.

- Hoşyar, welcome. - he told me with a smile. I bowed to him and the princes. Ahmed smiled at me because he loved me forever, but Atike persuaded Suleiman to be against me. I was sad that Atike destroyed the little prince and corrupted him.

- I'm sorry to interrupt your company, but I need to tell you something urgent. - I told Mupad. I felt bad because I knew the princes couldn't wait to be with their father, but this secret couldn't wait any longer. Murad told Ahmed and Suleiman to leave his room, which they didn't like at all. Murad showed me to come sit next to him, but I refused.

- You have to come with me now. There's something I need to show you. The carriage is waiting for us. - I told him in a hurry.
- What are you talking about? - Murad asked me surprisedly.

- Just come with me and you'll see everything. - I told him, and I took his hand. Holding hands we walked out of the palace, which saw Ayse and Ayse in the garden. We sat in the carriage prepared for us by Haci-aga.

- Hoşyar, where are we going? What are you talking about? - he asked me in shock. He had no idea where we were going.

- You'll see everything when we get there. It's very important. - I told him I didn't want to reveal all the details. The carriage dropped us off in front of the old house with the grey door.

Murad looked in shock at where I brought him, and that's when we went inside. We walked through the old hallway where there were a lot of doors, until we got to the end of the hall. There was a door with a bunch of padlocks and it was locked.

- Hoşyar, I'm expecting an explanation. what's this? What kind of hidden plans do you have? - he asked me with distrust. I didn't feel like explaining at that point, but I had to order someone to open that locked door.

- This is your Valide's secret treasure trove. - I told him what shocked him. He ordered the bostands to break down the door. They tried a few times, but it was hard. At that moment, Murad went to the door with rage and smashed them with all his force.

There was a room where there was so much gold and precious things that we could never have imagined in our lives. Lots of paintings, gold pots, diamonds, lots of coffins of gold. Everything was there.

- All the bribes your Valide has collected over the years and the only source of her income to pay the soldiers. - I told Murad quietly.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.4K 591 29
This story will tell us that it is not necessary that our first love is always true and it is not necessary that the one we love should also love us...
79.9K 5.7K 17
To read the completed book: Go to Okadabooks. https://okadabooks.com/user/FareedaHaruna "There's no point crying over spilled milk" a popular adage w...
54.2K 2K 41
"Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My...
6.7K 508 26
Her only sorrow was that she lived in a fairytale in this reality of now. She craved for a life what was called 'simple', but the world was way too c...