My New Daddy (RESUMED)

By LilyLily232

Jessie (18,F) had never had a daddy before. When she goes to her first little auction and meets someone new... More

School.
Friday
Travel
Pre-Auction
The Auction
Him.
The Drive.
The House
The Rules.
The House (cont.)
Shopping!
Shopping! Pt. 2
The Candy Store
Movie
Sunday Morning
Play Date!
Monday
Work Day Pt. 1
Work Day Pt. 2 (Jessie)
Work Day Pt. 3 (Mason)
Work Day (The Evening, with a surprise!)
THANK YOU
QUARANTINE *Please read*
an idea
Instagram
The Beginning (Part 1)
The Beginning (Part 2)
ok but
just an idea
Moving
Sex. Just sex.
Day by Day
quick poll!
Important, pls read
read me
Hand-Drawn House
Capture
Code Blue
Clues
Reminder!
Bittersweet Discovery
The Aftermath, Part 1
The Aftermath, Part 2

Lake Day!

5.9K 76 25
By LilyLily232

Katie's pov

I woke up snuggled on daddy chest. His arm was around me and he was shirtless. I yawned and looked up at him slowly so I didn't wake him if he was asleep still. His big brown eyes met mine, full of love and adoration. He smiled and kissed my head. I nuzzled into him. I could stay here forever. Right here in daddy's-

*knock knock knock*

"Come in" came daddy's deep voice, interrupting my thoughts.

Z came in. "Sir, the cars are packed and ready to go."

Go? Go where?!?! I don't wanna leave!!

"Thank you Z. You're dismissed." He nodded and left, shutting the door behind him. "Cmon princess, time to get ready." Daddy got out of bed and went to the bathroom where he peed and started brushing his teeth.

I walked in soon after and sat down to pee. "Where we going dada?" He looked at me with some toothpaste foam around his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

"Ish a shuprishe" Huh? He saw my confusion and spat into the sink. "It's a surprise" he said laughing a bit. 

"That sucks" I stated bluntly, wiping myself and pulling up my pants. "Ah ah, stay naked." 

"o-oh ok..." he finished brushing his teeth, went into the closet and came back with a black one piece swimsuit, which he handed to me. "Put this on babes"

"Oki.' I stepped into it and he helped me pull it on. "These pretty straps will give you some sexy tan lines," he said, smirking. "Now brush your teeth while I make your hair look decent." I did as he said, watching in the mirror as he gently pulled out my hair tie and scraped my hair back with some water, taming my dirty blonde curls with ease from practice. Meanwhile, I got lost in thought.

Where were we going? A field trip for little school? The beach? A waterpark maybe!! Yes!!

I spat abruptly, nearly missing the sink and looked at daddy in the mirror.   "ARE WE GOING TO THE WATERPARK!?!?!?!"

"Ssshhh" he said "no, it's not the water park this time." I sagged in disappointment and gave up.

"Alright princess-baby-sugar-doll. You're done. Why don't you go see if Jessie's awake?"

"Oki doki daddy-yoki" I skipped out of the bathroom and opened the door. I waved at Z who was at his post by the door and headed to the stairs. "Walk down the stairs Katie. Don't want to fall now do we?" I looked at him and shook my head. He smiled and I held onto the stair rails as I walked down the stairs. When i got to the second to last step I jumped over the bottom on and stuck the landing! Something smells good...

Jessie's pov

I heard a thump, and looked towards the sound to see Katie at the bottom of the stairs. I wanted to get her attention but my mouth was full of sausage (hehe). I finished chewing as she walked in and we hugged. 

"Hi Mr. Mason!" she said She was wearing a swimsuit. Why? I want to wear one too! 

"Good morning Princess Katie. Princess Jessie is having some sausage and eggs, would you like some?"

She nodded and added: "Can i awso haves orange juicy? Pleeeaase?"

"Of course! What a healthy choice!" Daddy replied. He poured her some and gave it to her, then started her breakfast.

"Katie? Whys u wearing a swimsuit?" I asked, putting more eggs in my mouth.

She shrugged. "Dunno. Daddy made me put it on. He said where we going is a surprise."

I looked at daddy. "We going somewhere?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded without saying anything, flipping her sausages.

A couple minutes later Chad came downstairs and kissed us both on the head. "Good morning to the 2 loveliest princesses in the land." He bowed like a prince and we giggled.

"Hey man" he said to daddy, ruffling his hair, then opened the fridge and pulled out ingredients for a protein shake. "You want one?"

"Sure" daddy said. "But add spinach to it. You can't taste it and it's healthy." (This is true)

Daddy gave Katie her eggs and a Sofia the First spork, matching her cup. Mine was Stitch.

We all sat and ate/drank until everyone was done. Chad got up and put the dishes in the sink. "Time to head out!" he boomed, and footsteps were heard from all over the house. Daddy picked me up and took me upstairs. "I forgot to put you in your swimsuit" he whispered, causing me to chuckle. He picked out a neon one and helped me into it, then gave me a pair of flip flops and grabbed a towel.

"Mk baby, you're responsible for this" He told me, giving me the towel. "Don't lose it, you understand? I nodded confidently. "Good," he smiled and kissed my head. "let's go."

Downstairs the house was now empty, save for the few men who had to stay behind for security. We went outside and daddy put me in a car seat in a 4 door dark green jeep. Katie was strapped in next to me, and she had the biggest smile on her face. I smiled back as we waited to depart.

After a few minutes, daddy got in the passenger seat, and Chad hopped into the driver seat. There was one car in front of us and 2 behind us, all 3 of them were SUVs. We pulled out and headed off into the woods. It was kinda dark because of all the trees, but we must have been on some type of trail or road. 

20 minutes went by and Katie and I were getting restless and bored. We looked at each other and smiled. We inhaled a big breath and said at the same time: "Daaaaadddyyyyyyy!!!!" Both of them jumped in surprise. My daddy turned around and looked at us, and Chad glanced at us in the rearview.

"What's up?" daddy said

"We're bored!!" I said. "Yeahhhh we're boreddddd" Katie repeated. I poked her and giggled.

Chad piped up. "Don't worry girls, we're almost there." Almost where? we were still smack in the middle of the woods.

After another 5 minutes to eternity, we pulled out into a clearing. There was a gorgeous lake with crystal clear water, a little hut off to the side that had a BBQ, a table, and a trash can. (Don't litter please!)

Katie and I squealed in excitement and kicked our feet.

"Lake Day! Lake day!" she started chanting and I joined in. Soon the whole car was saying it as we came to a stop and got out. Our daddies unbuckled us and pulled us out of our seats. Daddy told us to go put our towels on the table and sit down until they get there. As we ran away, I heard Chad telling his men something about securing a prosecutor or centimeter or something. Some wacky stuff  I thought to myself as we made it to the table and sat down.

Katie's pov

We were looking around and admiring the nature when daddies came over with pool floaties, pool noodles, a bunch of toys, and a cooler! They dropped them all near the table and we hopped up and sorted through them, picking our favorites. I picked out a pink flamingo cuz why not, and I turned around to show daddy but he wasn't there. I looked around to seem him jogging back to the car. What else could there possibly be?? Apparently an absolutely gigantic INFLATABLE UNICORN!!!! He closed the trunk and brought it over, placing it carefully on the ground. 

Jessie and I ran over to it and sat on it, and we started jumping up and down. 

"Girls! Don't do that!" Mason and daddy said in unison. We both stopped immediately and pouted.

We climbed off and walked back to the table. They both gave us water and told us to drink up, then put sunscreen on us and gave us goggles. Then they pulled off their shirts and looked at each other and grinned, then looked back at us.

"We'll beat you guys to the water!" They said, and took off down the bank. We gasped and ran after them as fast as we could. We were gaining on them! So close! Then daddy tripped and fell in the sand, and I barely kept from tripping out of laughter. Mr. Mason hit the water first, followed by Jessie, then me, then daddy who had sand on one side of his entire body. We were all giggling and splashing each other in the sunshine. 

We played like that for awhile, diving under the water and looking at fish and each other. Then our daddies took turns tossing us into the water, and we jumped off their shoulders. Eventually we swam over to a little embankment and sat in the sunshine. We were all relaxing in the sun when a blue car rolled up. I looked at the others nervously, and Jessie had the same confused face as me. 

"C'mon girls." Mr. Mason said. We all swam back to the beach, and by the time we got there, 4 guards were surrounding the car. We climbed out, and Jessie and I stayed behind. Daddy told his men that it was fine, they invited someone special.

The door opened and i realized I was holding my breath. Why was I so nervous? We're perfectly safe here. Right? 

Jessie screamed.

Out of the car stepped some rando that I didn't know or recog-

"MIKEY! NO WAY!!" Jessie ran towards him, and he barely shut the door before she barreled into his arms. Who's Mikey?

Mikey's pov

I pulled up to the lake that they gave me coordinates to. Jessie was gonna be so surprised, I couldn't wait. I put the car in park, and suddenly it was surrounding by 4 beefy looking guys that came out of nowhere. My windows were tinted so they probably couldn't see me. I waited for Chad and Mason to tell them I wasn't a threat, which took awhile considering they were in the middle of a giant lake that was clearer than glass. They swam over, got out and the guards walked away. I opened the door, realizing my chest was tight. I didn't realize how much I'd missed Jessie until now. School was dull without her. It felt like forever ago that I stayed with her at their house. And now they're at the weird safe house thing, what was the deal with that?

Once she realized it was me, she screamed and ran over, and I barely caught her. Good thing I was wearing my swim trunks because she didn't care that she was soaking wet.

"Hey little bug!" I picked her up and swung her around, then put her down. My grip wasn't very good since she was wet. She jumped up and down in excitement.

"I missed you so much!!! It's been yearsss!" She said, "How did you get here??? How did you know where we were?!?!"

"Well I drove silly, and Mason and Chad invited me. Lake days are better with more people anyway, right?"

She nodded eagerly in agreement and dragged me over to who I presume was Katie.

"KATIE!!! THIS IS MIKEY!! Mikey say hi!!"

"Hi Katie, I'm Mikey."

"Heyo" she said shyly, then ran over to Chad and hid behind him.

I smiled and walked to my trunk. I almost forgot. I pulled out a speaker from the trunk, then opened the back door. I jerked my head to the side. "C'mon, out."

Charlie jumped out first, overwhelmed at the amount of people and not knowing who to go to first. Sierra hopped out after and immediately chose to sniff Katie.

"DOGGIES! OMGOMGOMG DOGGIES!" Her and Jessie got super excited and bent down to play with them.

"Everyone, this is Charlie." I gestured to the golden retriever wearing a blue collar. "He's the friendlier of the 2. And that over there is Sierra." I gestured to the other golden retriever wearing a white collar who was already marking a bush as her territory.

We all walked over to the table, where someone was cooking up burgers and hot dogs.

"Anyone hungry?" He surveyed the others, until his eyes landed on me. I nodded.

"Z THAT'S MIKEY! MIKEY MEET Z!" Jessie said, still screaming. Mason gave her a look that she pretended not to see.

"Hey man" I said to Z.

The dogs chased some birds, barking, and the girls giggled.

We all got some food and drinks and sat down, talking and catching up.

"Yeah, I actually graduated a couple months ago, but I'm not going to University just yet. I'm taking care of my mom for awhile."

Chad and Mason nodded, while Jessie saw it as an opportunity to scream some more.

"DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE STAYING FOR LONG?!?!"

"Jessie- Stop screaming. I'll put you in timeout."

"Yes daddy" she said. She looked at me, waiting for my response.

"I'm not sure yet kiddo. But let's just enjoy today okay?"

She nodded and her and Katie finished off their food.

"Can we go back in the water daddy?" Katie asked. Chad nodded and the dogs followed them. They paused and looked at me to make sure it was okay, and I told them that the dogs will play fetch in the water. Their eyes bugged out of their heads and they went to work looking for 2 good sticks.

"Stay close!" Chad instructed . They nodded without looking up.

I looked up at the 2 guys in front of me. I was nervous, but I didn't know who else to talk to.

"I think I want a little of my own, but I'm not sure where to start."

They looked at each other, then back at me. "Well," Mason started, but trailed off.

Chad piped up, as he glanced at the girls. "We can take you to the auction. It can be expensive though."

"I've been working, I have some money saved up."

"How much?" Mason asked.

"A couple hundred." They both raised their eyebrows.

"Thousand" They nodded in approval.

"Got one!" We heard Katie holler from somewhere nearby. They were still within eyesight.

"What about your mom though? Is your little gonna stay with you guys?"

"Actually, I'm looking at getting my mom a live-in nurse, because I'm not the best at taking care of her. I don't really know what I'm doing." They nodded again.

We paused and watched the girls as they were scouring the tree-line for good sticks. Jessie held one up in triumph, and they both waved their sticks in front of the dogs and yeeted them back in our direction. Charlie and Sierra of course ran after the sticks at top speed, and the girls trailed behind, heading to the water. Each dog got a stick and ran back to the girls, where they then tossed them in the water. The ever obedient dogs jumped in happily.

"We can take you next week," Mason said. I turned back, confused, before I remembered what we were talking about.

"Wait seriously? I could get one that soon?"

"Yeah. It's on Friday. That work for you?" Chad asked. I pulled out my phone and looked at my calendar. My mom had an appointment on Tuesday but I could meet them at the auction place. I relayed the information to them and we made a plan.

Jessie's pov

I felt eyes on me. Eyes other than the guys. Charlie brought back the stick and i tossed it again, looking around. I met eyes with daddy and he seemed to know something was up. He came over.

"You okay baby?"

I nodded slightly. "You sure? You seem uneasy."

"I feel like I'm being watched." I whispered.

He looked around, but didn't see anyone other than our party. Charlie came back with the stick again and I petted his head. Good doggo.

Chad and Mikey threw away their plates and came over to us. Mikey took the stick from Charlie and threw it, way farther than I could; Charlie was unfazed and ran after it anyway.

"We're okay baby. we have guards hidden in the area and we're all here together. Go play okay?"

I nodded and waded into the water to go swim with Katie.

Mason's pov

"Jessie said she feels like she's being watched." I looked around again in concern, then at Chad.

He jogged to the table and came back with a walkie talkie. 

"Check in" He said into it, in his deep commanding voice.

"Post 1, clear."

"Post 2, clear."

"Post 3, clear.

We waited for the rest, but Post 4 never checked in.

"Post 3 and 5, where's 4?" He asked.

"Searching the area, standby."

After a couple minutes, "Post 4, clear. Was taking a nap, sorry Chief,"

Chad rolled his eyes. "You'll be dealt with later, don't let it happen again."

The rest of the posts, up to 18, all responded clear.

We grabbed the toys and the giant unicorn and joined the girls in the water. 

We cracked up for awhile, watching them try to climb onto the unicorn and fail as it kept slipping out from under them. Finally we helped them and we all kept playing. Mike put on music and we stayed there until the sun hung low in the sky.

Against the girls' complaints and protests, we began packing up to go. The dogs shook off and we started deflating everything. Mason turned down the music, and the guards started coming back from their post.

Chad's pov

"I want fire marshmallows!" Katie whined.

"You want what??" Jessie questioned.

"Fire marshmallows! You knowww...marshmallows in the fire? To make smores??" She looked around, but none of us understood except Z.

"You want to roast marshmallows? Over a fire so they get melty and soft and yummy?"

She nodded. I winked at Z- he always understood the littles.

"Maybe at home baby. We do have a fireplace. We'll see okay?"

She nodded and picked up her towel. I went over and picked her up. "You did a great job of not losing that." I pressed a kiss to her tanned cheek and she beamed. I opened my mouth to say something else, but the dogs started growling at the trees.

We all looked at Mason, and I saw Z draw his gun out of the corner of my eye. Charlie and Sierra had strategically placed themselves between us and the bushes. The guards from posts 9-18 were back by now, and they slowly approached the trees. Suddenly, a pair of headlights came on. (Pic in header) The dogs started barking, and we heard the crunch of leaves underneath tires. The car reversed and sped off with a loud growl, and my men ran after it. It pulled out onto the trail and sped away. I couldn't see what it looked like.

Apparently Jessie did though, because when I turned, Mike was sitting on the bench next to her. She was hugging her knees and rocking a little bit. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

We all decided to take the jeep. One of my guys would drive Mike's car back. We drove home in silence, Mike sitting between the girls.

Jessie's pov

The entire drive back I was spooked. I couldn't take my eyes off the window. I was afraid I would see him again. I could never forget that car. The smile, the eyes. A shiver ran down my spine. Mikey squeezed my hand, and I could tell he was concerned. He was the only one who knew.

Finally we got back home. The floodlights were on, the sun had set not longer after we left the lake. More guards than I remembered originally walked us from the car to the house. We sat in the kitchen, drinking water. 

"Vinny?" daddy called, "Can you give the girls a bath?" She came in, already in her PJS. She nodded, and held our hands, leading us to the master bathroom to bathe. I looked back at daddy and he blew me a kiss.

Mason's pov

"What the hell was that back there??"

"More like who." Chad added. We both looked at Mike.

"Well..." he trailed off, frowning.

"The day before the auction that I took Jessie to, she was walking to school. Like usual. But a couple blocks from the school she realized she was being followed by a gray truck. He rolled down the window and said some creepy shit to her. When she started running he tried to keep up with her. She ran into my arms and all I saw was the car speeding off, but I remember what the truck sounded like. He had modified it and it was very identifiable. It sounded exactly like the car at the lake. Jessie says she saw it clearly, but I didn't. She claims it was the same guy.

By now I was pissed off. Whoever this guy was, he clearly wanted my girl, even after months of her being so far away, he found us. At the safe-house, no less.

Chad called in some of his guys and told them to check the cameras and look for a gray truck. They nodded and headed down to security.

He alerted the rest of the men on the walkie system to be on the lookout for a gray truck with a loud engine.

We all went to shower. By the time I finished, Jessie was in our room, struggling to put on a onesie. I wrapped my towel around my waist and zipped it for her before puling her into my lap on the bed.

She curled up and laid her head on my shoulder.

"You okay little one?" She nodded and sucked her thumb. I rubbed her head and stroked her cheek a little bit. After sitting like that for a few minutes, I gently pulled her away from me and looked into her eyes.

"Mikey told me what happened. I'm so sorry that happened to you my love, but I promise you're safe. All the guards were told and you know how intense the security is here. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Ever. You're my whole world and I'd die to protect you. Okay?"

She nodded. I pulled her back to me and stroked her hair some more. After a bit longer there was a soft knock on the door. "Jessie?" came Katies voice gently.

Jessie looked at me, then slid off my lap and went and opened the door. I went into the bathroom and put on shorts and a tshirt.

"...said we could. He's getting a fire going in the fire place." Katie was saying. Jessie turned to me. 

"Can I daddy?"

"Can you what baby?"

"Make smores with Katie?" She looked up at me with big eyes.

I smiled and nodded, ushering them out of the room and turning off the light. We went downstairs and Mike was in the kitchen, arranging some smores ingredients on a tray. He brought them over as Chad steadied the fire. He put a line of blue tape on the ground about 3 feet away from the fireplace.

"Girls, this is the 'do not cross' line, understand?"

They both nodded and picked put a marshmallow and a roasting stick. Jessie was struggling but Katie got it on her first try. I was about to help her when Katie offered her help.

"I hold your stick, and you put it on, okie? Jessie nodded and gave her the stick. Together they got the marshmallow on, and scooted over to the line, being careful not to cross it. As they were roasting marshmallows, Winny came out from their room and sat at the piano that I had honestly never noticed. He played a few notes, then began playing a sweet melody that made me think of the word honeysuckle. I'm so weird.

Katie's marshmallow caught fire, and she let it burn for a few seconds before blowing it out. Jessie was watching her in awe. I leaned over to Mike, who was preparing a couple marshmallows on sticks.

"Has she ever done this before? I asked him.

"What roast marshmallows? Nah. She's never been camping or anything. She'd like it though I bet. You know, after we catch this psycho-stalker."

I nodded, watching Jessie's fascination. She's so enchanting. She pulled out her marshmallow and it was a perfect golden brown. She turned around and showed me excitedly. Then her and Katie scooched over to the table and assembled the smores. Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught Chad snapping pictures. There was a satisfying crunch as they both chomped down. We grinned as they went crosseyed looking at their marshmallow stretch. Even my mouth watered.

"You guys want a beer?" Chad offered Mike and I.

I nodded and Mike raised his eyebrows. "I'm barely 19" he chuckled.

Chad shrugged as he got up. "Soda then?

Mike nodded. "Root beer, if you have it."

Chad disappeared in the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with our drinks.

We spend the rest of the night by the fire. The girls made a few more smores, Winny kept playing the piano, and the dogs curled up together one one of the couches. 

We all got pretty drowsy. Chad put out the fire and we all turned in.

I pulled Jessie as close to me as I could in our bed. I knew I would do anything necessary to protect her. Without her I'd be nothing. We fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 4250

Heeyy guys... It's been forever lol hiii! I hope you're all doing well! I'm so sorry I took so long to post this, life has really been crazy for me. I got a new job and quit cuz it was awful. 

Everything else has been good tho! My boyfriend and I are still together, we actually just celebrated our 6 months last week! He makes me incredibly happy, in a way that I'd almost given up on. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also my birthday is in a few days!!! I'm excited. 

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts on the chapter, and go follow the instagram for this book, wattlilypad.

I love you guys! More coming soon! Don't give up on me heheh. Goodnight!

Edited for mistakes 05/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.6M 93.4K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...