Sorry! Wrong Number

By BlindBirdy

I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from... More

Frik
Loser
Boredoms
• Stephen
• Clint&Nat
• Petal
• Plushie
• Beck
• Betrayal
• Library
• Damn
• Loyal Spider
• Broken Trust
• Lullyby
• The Fire
• Fuzzy
• Choosing the Right
• Detention
• Testing IQ
• What!?
• Birthday
• Dark Dinner
• Dare Devil
• A New Job
• Long Distance Family
• Milky Shame
• Sweet Kidnaption
• War
• Mornings
• Meme Lord
• Vine Queen
• Spilt Tea
• Bigger
• United We Stay
• Kids
• Naughty Kids
• Close Call
• Yeeted
• Blondie
• Loki's Surprise
• Ilusion
• Messed Up
• Gone Missing
• Revange
• Memory Lane
• Trapped in a Frame
• Death and Dust
• Crawler
• Night Monkey
• Final
• One of Us
• I Was Wrong
• Sunrise
• Rest In Peace

• The end

21K 749 402
By BlindBirdy

•••

It had been months since Flash was sent to a psychological-medical center by his parents and now Peter was safe and sound in his last year of high school.Graduating in a while and with a big family in his side.

It was Peter's 17 birthday and every single person on the sad plushie family was freaking out if something could go wrong with their mean and cruel plan.

Tony was remembering the last birthday they celebrated together at the dark dinner place and the awesome time they spent as actual father-son.So bad he would have to act bad today.

Clint was smirking devilishly as it was his plan all along with Loki.The new troublemaker duo since Loki moved in the tower with everyone else.Pietro and Wanda screamed when they learned Loki was on their side.

They even made a Among us kind of game and guess who the impostors where...(No really guess 😜).It was the best fun Peter had ever had in years after the prank wars they often organized.Peter learned that these small fun gathering and teaming in wars and games was the glue that held this big family together.

As I was meaning to say...It was Peter's birthday.He woke up as usual but nobody was there to scare him or say Happy birthday in the top of their lungs...'Strange'-Peter thought .

It was a school day so he slid on his clothes and took his bag.He checked his phone for messages or something that mentioned his birthday on it but found nothing.

He walked downstairs to find everyone stay in couches or eating in the kitchen...some where even sleeping in their rooms not bothering to come downstairs.-"Morning!"-Peter said with some energy but didn't receive the same.

He got a smidge sad and Tony noticed that.-"Morning kid.Happy is driving you today...I have some work on the lab with Bruce."

"Oh...Okay I'll just go."-Peter said and run to the elevator.

"Wait kid you didn't eat breakfast!"-Stephen yelled but Peter just waved and the elevator closed.

"We did good!Second faze ready?"-Steve said in the coms.

"In position!"-Nat said in the com.

Peter was walking school because he didn't find Happy anywhere and nobody was willing to move their ass so Peter just took the way by foot.Peter's luck was making his way out this day.And the act was finalized with a black motorcycle spraying dirty water all over him.-"Ugh!!Watch your way!"-Peter said wiping the water away from his face.

"Second faze done!"-Nat said in the com.

"My turn!"-Loki also said in the com.

He was half way school when an old man crashed on him.-"Sorry..."-Peter mumbled softly and than walked away.

"Second faze is done!"-Loki said after de-transforming into his shape.-"It's Mj's time now."

"Good job brother!"-Thor said in the com.

"Shut up Imposter!I am not talking to you!"-Loki said still mad at Thor after the game.

Peter got finally at the school looking for Ned and Mj.Wondering if it was really his birthday today.He even asked an old lady for the date but they just didn't actually...care?

He noticed Ned in an corner standing there eating some chicken nuggets.-"Hey bro!"-Peter said and they did their super cool handshake.

"Hey Pete!Did you looked the headlines that The Daily Budget posted on Spiderman?They where 100 billion percent fake!"-Ned said showing Peter the news.

Peter just stood there confused.Why the fuck was everyone forgetting what day it was!-"Anyway!Have you seen Mj?I really need a hug right now!"

"Oh she is helping her mum at the infirmary!"-Ned calmly said.-"She said you can call her later."

Peter searched his pockets for his phone.He even looked inside his bag.Nothing...-"Okay!Thats it!Fuck this shit!"-Peter said kicking a bench and than hugging his leg.-"FUCK!!"

"What's wrong?"-Ned asked keeping back a laugh.

"My phone is lost!"-Peter said.-"Can I borrow yours?"

"Yeah totally!"-Ned said giving him his phone.

Peter found Mj's number and called it.

"Hey Ned anything wrong?"-Mj said from the other side of the phone.

"It's me Peter.EM aren't you coming school today?"

"I-am helping my mom Pete.And you know it will help with my practice as a feature nursery!"-She said.

"Oh...okay call you later maybe!"-Peter said closing the phone sadly.

Mj called Nat telling her that her job was done.And it was the time to start preparing things.

•••

Peter got bored at school.He even thought of ditching today but he didn't want to get detention again from Tony and Steve.

He listen to Ned talk about Legos all day and the amount of Star wars references used made his brain go blank.

When the final bell ringed Peter walked out after saying goodbye to Ned.He didn't find Happy outside.Or any other person...His plan was to walk home and just sleep until this fucking day is over.

•••

Peter didn't see Gwen anywhere.Shuri didn't call...no phone remember!He didn't see anyone else to say even a nice word to him.He went to his room and buried his head in a pillow.-"Fuck this DAY!Can this go any worse?!!"

Peter had to ask!Seconds later a fire alarm went on.He hadn't listened to this alarm since they pranked Tony last time.

"Peter you need to be taken to safety.A system damage is reported!"-Friday said.

Peter sighted.-"Lead the ducking way!

•••

The place that Friday took him was the big balcony area.It was almost nightfall and he could see the sunset in the horizon.He noticed a couple tables in the other side of the balcony but they where far and he couldn't tell what they where there for.

He didn't see any fire or even smoke and his spider sense was to tired to notice anything.It was strange that he didn't see anyone from his family.Only assistants and workers nothing more...

He sat in the edge of the balcony his feet stuck so he would fall from a 100 floor building.His emotions where bottled up...he didn't want to look upset or mad at anyone...It wasn't a big deal after all.Birthdays were boring anyway!And 17...was that even a number?

Meanwhile a group of people hiding in their special spots where chatting.Some where where feeling extremely guilty as they looked at the small sad cinnamon roll sitting on the balcony counting the stars countless thoughts hunting him down.

Tony sighted.-"Ready?"

"We all are!"-Steve said in the com.

"Burn it down!"-Loki whisper-yelled.

Peter was focused on a simple little star when some fireworks appeared in the sky.Peter looked up to see his favorite colors in the sky.Shining pasted on Peter's almost watering eyes.

Than Tony Stark came flying from the sky landing in front of Peter and deactivating his suit.-"Happy birthday kid!"

Peter didn't hold his tears.He hugged Tony and just literally cried on his arms.-"I-..."

"I am sorry It was part of their plan."

But it didn't help Peter was really stressed and sad.-"I-I thought you f-forgot me!"

"We would never-..."

Peter got calmer and just wiped his tears.-"I want my phone back..."-He said sadly.

But a group of people came from their hiding places singing Happy birthday on group.

"It was a bad idea I told you!"-Tony yelled at them after they stopped singing.-"My son is sad!In His FUCKING birthday!Who do I kill first!"

Loki and Clint his behind the others.

"You all remembered!"-Peter said.-"You lied to me!"-He said to Mj who went over and gave him a small kiss-"And one of you run his/her motorcycle over a puddle near me!"-Peter started counting.-"I literally hate you guys!"

"You love us!"-Bucky said patting his shoulder hard.

"We have guests who want to see you!"-Steve said and leaded them all to the table in the other side of the balcony.

Bruce turned on the lights and Peter was stunned by the beauty of the place the lights hanging like rain drops.

Than Peter noticed the people coming from the door.He saw Copper Lily Nate Laura Cassie Shuri Scott Ned Gwen and Pepper who was talking to T'Challa.

"Shuri!Girl!"-Peter squeaked.-"Guys!"-He said to the other teens.

They made a big group hug.-"Vine bros together again!"-Copper said playfully hugging Peter.

"Should we interrupt?"-T'Challa said to Tony.

"Don't dare..."-Tony laughed.

•••

The food was awesome.The presents where all kinds and shapes.The conversations where full of new terms on them.All kinds of jokes and fun.

Peter's day went from -235 to +1000♾ . He was happy!His eyes shinning in loving sparkles.

Tony sat near him.-"Can I have your attention?"-He said to all the people on the table.Sam almost slipped away and Steph keeping him up.-"Fury sent a gift to Peter and I guess Peter would like to share what it is with us!"

"Fury sends gifts?"-Steve said and Nat just shrugged.

"To me?"-Peter said confused taking a small envelope and opening it a couple paper and a red-golden card inside.

"Read it out loud!"-Tony said.

Peter read the small card first.-"Peter B.Stark good job on Vulture and Mysterio.You are officially an a-..."-Peter was shocked.

"A what?"-Pietro and Wanda asked in the same time.

"DAD IS THIS A JOKE!!!"-Peter said lightened in happiness.

Tony laughed and side hugged him ruffling his curly thick hair.-"You are officially an avenger Pete!"

The people around the table cheered up.

"He got a verification before ME!"-Loki prouted.

"Peter is coming with us in missions now!WHOOHOO!"-Clint yelled.

"Is this safe?"-Mj asked.

"Not at all!"-Gwen said at her and laughed slightly.

Peter looked around again.For a moment zooming out.He had the biggest family in universe, a Superfamily and a happy lifestyle.

He was Spiderman his dads was Iron man and Dr.Strange, his mom was Black widow...his brothers sister uncles and aunts where countlessly good and loving.Cunning people and really fun to be with.

And now he was an avenger officially part of the avenger family group.He had loads of friends and the best girlfriend in the planet.Could he be more happy?

His life went from zero to hero faster than you can say Underoos.And he never forgets the people who where with him in this journey Matt Murdock, Selma, Michael and their family, Mr.Lee from the library and everyone who made his life better and brighter.

"Pete you zoomed out!"-Tony said taking the envelope with the signed avenger contract on it.

"Sorry.Just relooking at the past...How did I even got here!"-Peter asked side hugging Tony for Confront.

"Stephen and his sushi's, a wrong number and a pure person to give us life.This..."-Tony said showing the happiness around him planted in everyones faces.-"...is all because you entered our lives and changed them for better!"

Peter wiped a happiness tear away.-"I love you Dad...I live you all!"

"And we all love you too son!"

•The end•

|| This book ends here.It was a long journey to make this kid happy.Ans your comments lighten my life my mood my mornings and nights!Thanks for reading my book I hope you liked it!And I wont stop here...I am making a new book an alternative universe where Peter is Tony's biological son.Also there are more marvel fanfic books on my page.Even a thorki one!See you in my other books! ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 21.6K 75
14 year old Peter Parker's had nothing but bad luck, he's been homeless for 6 years. But things start to look up when he gets a wrong number text. Th...
2.3K 52 19
A wrong number story where CJ is meant to text her friend Peter but accidentally ends up texting a certain avenger CJ or Candi Jones-Watson is MJ's...
48.2K 1.8K 16
•COMPLETED• Just another wrong number fanfic, but hopefully unique! Peter Parker's life is ok, not the best, but ok. After ned mistells his number, p...
3.6K 71 14
I am discontinuing this story and the others aswell. I will leave them up, and might update occasionally but please dont expect any updates. If there...