The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

The Outsider

1.7K 52 4
By danysdefender

"Do you think I could see her?" Peter asked his shadow

The shadow nodded and said, "I don't know how long it will last but yeah you'll see her but she won't see you."

"Alright." Peter said using his magic to let him see Ella.

Peter appeared next to Ella, who was sitting at the bottom of a tree while she was at the funeral for Archie.

Peter immediately noticed how pale she was, she looked ready to keel over at any time.

Unknown to everyone Ella hadn't slept in ages

She was wearing Archie's favourite colour which to Ella's disgust was Red, but she didn't realise how much she missed wearing it.

"... He may be gone, but he will always be inside us. Reminding us to be our best selves, to do the right thing, and always fight for what we believe in."

Ella was wondering why she was even there for a second as Mary Margaret continued, "So we shouldn't think of today as a goodbye, just as a way of saying, Archie we'll be listening."

Mary Margaret went over to David, burying her head in his chest.

Ella smiled sadly as she saw Marco holding Archie's umbrella in his hand as he walked over to his casket.

Henry turned around but as he looked around for Ella all he saw was a figure of a girl sitting under a tree.

. . . . .

Ella groaned as another one of her arrows missed the target, all because her hands wouldn't stop shaking and she couldn't focus.

Peter who was sitting under a tree behind her didn't say anything just watching her wondering why she was missing.

He had never seen her miss before, he knew a lot of things about Ella but not knowing what was wrong with her killed him .

Ella who was pacing and getting increasingly angry, threw down her bow grabbed a dagger and threw it at the tree.

Ella's arms flew in the air as she yelled, "Yes! Finally!"

Her knife had hit the tree and not missed

"It's only going to get worse." Ella heard as she stiffened as she heard the voice of her Wonderland self.

Peter was seeing it too because he was linked to her mind, Peter looked between the two Ella's utterly confused.

"What do you want?" Ella said to herself as she pulled her knife out from the tree

"Warning you." The other Ella said as she crossed her arms

"Warning me? About how you are going to make me loose my mind, make me go insane? Oh wait I'm already Insane." Ella said throwing her knife with deadly aim at herself.

"Did you really think that would work?"

"Nope, but I wanted to try and look at that when I'm angry I don't miss."

Peter stood up and walked over to the two Ella's and stood in between them, as the fake one said, "It would be so much easier if you went to sleep."

Peters eyebrows shot up- Ella hadn't been sleeping

Ella scoffed and said, "Why in the holy hell would I do that? When I know you are going to make it hell."

"That's not very nice Ella." Fake Ella smirked

"I'm not a nice person."

"You have never been a nice person have you?"

"Nope, now you want to mess with my head, destroy me from the inside, tear Peter apart fine. Game on!" Ella yelled and fake Ella disappeared

"I'm dying anyway, I have nothing to loose." She whispered 

Peter stumbled back hearing those words, Ella was dying and no one knew, but she was still fighting, "That's my girl" he thought

Ella slid down a trunk of a tree as she finally broke and let out a sob, little did she know Peter was sitting next to her the whole time.

. . . .

"Where is she Emma?" Mary Margaret asked as she walked towards David and Emma who were leaning on the counter, no one had seen Ella since they tried to arrest Regina not even Will.

"I don't know" Emma said, "She's disappeared before, we'll find her."

. . . .

Just as Ella was about to walk into the bar she was stopped by Belle who ran towards her saying, "Anna!"

Peter looked behind remembering that Anna was Ella's curse name

"Yeah Belle." Ella said turning her attention to Belle not having the energy to threaten her with the whole 'don't call me Anna thing'

Belle looked behind her before she said, " Rumple told me you know a lot of people, do you know a man he has one hand and-"

Ella cut Belle off saying ,"The other one's a hook?"

Belle nodded and Ella said, "Yeah he was my friend, then he almost killed me so I want to kill him."

"He attacked me today in the library." Belle explained

"You okay?"

"Yeah but I need you help."

. . . .

"What do you prefer Ella or Anna?" Bella asked as they headed towards the dock

"Ella," She said immediately, "Even though people are scared of me when I use it."

"I'm not." Belle said putting her arm on Ella's

"Thanks." Ella said with a genuine smile, that Peter had very much missed

"Do you hear that?" Belle asked as Ella looked around

Ella nodded hearing the creaking of wood, she saw some sand on the floor. She grabbed a handful and tossed it towards where the sound was coming from, making the steps of the Jolly Roger visible.

Ella shrugged and walked up the stairs her eyes widened as she was no longer on an invisible ship.

"You start looking for whatever Gold needs. I'll look around see if anyone's here." Ella said but Belle stopped her and handed her a gun.

Ella raised her eyebrows but gave it back to Belle saying, "You need it, I have magic remember?"

"Right." Belle said as she started looking around

As Belle disappeared down the stairs, Ella said with a small smile, "This thing hasn't changed a bit."

"No it hasn't"

Ella turned around and saw Hook standing behind her, unknown to both of them Peter was sitting on one of the cargo boxes glaring intensely at the pirate.

"I ran you through how are you alive?"

"It's called a very high pain tolerance." Ella said with a smirk

"I didn't want to hurt you Bella."

Ella nodded whilst Peter glared more at the pirate knowing that, that was the name he called her.

. . . . .

As Archie ran out the door and out the room, he moved just in time for Ella to roll down the stairs and slam against the wall saying. "Right well we're going to have a dead pirate soon."

She was cut off by Archie saying, "Ella are you okay?"

"Archie!? How are you alive?" Ella questioned but then quickly moved him out of the way to stop him being impaled by Hook's sword.

As Ella was blocking Hook's blows the curse started to move and she fell to her knees.

Hook chuckled and said, "You have bad luck with that thing."

Ella cut him off by blasting him into the back wall with her magic, making Peter smirk.

"Bad luck yeah, but as I said I have a very high pain tolerance." She said as she stood up, "I knew that you didn't want to hurt me, stop proving me wrong Hook, whatever Cora has promised you I am a much better Ally."

Ella walked out of the room and off the ship with Archie right next to her.

. . . .

Henry sat at the kitchen table with Pongo at his feet as he drew on a sketch pad.

Emma, who noticed what he was drawing said, "You plotting your escape form Shawshank kid?"

"No, they're blueprints. I had some ideas of what to do when David and Mary Margaret move out. Look." Henry said as he picked up his sketch pad to show Emma

Her eyebrows shot up as she said, "You want to turn Mary Margaret's room into an... armoury?"

"Yeah, you know for weapons and stuff? To protect us. From Regina." Henry said with a nod.

Emma crouched down next to Henry and said, "She's not going to hurt you. I'm not going to let her."

"She hurt Archie and Ella's missing, what if she wants to take me back."

Emma shook her head and said, "That's not going to happen."

Then there was a knock at the door.

Through the door you could hear Ella say, "Are you kidding me, I live here why are you knocking?"

Pongo started barking as the door opened and Ella walked in.

Before Emma or Henry could say anything Archie walked in, petting Pongo

Emma slowly stood up as she said, "Archie?"

"What happened?" Emma asked as Henry got up

Ella shrugged and said, "Cora... and Hook kidnapped him."

"Archie?" Henry said running over

"Henry, It's alright I'm fine." Archie said hugging him

"Henry, we were wrong Regina didn't do it." Emma said as she looked down at him.

"Told you." Ella said sitting on the stairs.

. . . .

Later when Henry went to bed and Archie went home with Pongo, Emma turned to Ella and said, "Where were you today? Henry needed you at the funeral and you weren't there!"

"I was there, you just didn't see me, He'll live even though I wasn't there when he needed me once." Ella said as Emma followed Ella into the kitchen

"I helped someone today actually two people. And as a result I got my ass handed to me by a one-handed pirated who almost killed me, and I helped clear someone who I knew the whole time was innocent off a murder charge."

"Why are you acting like someone has ripped your heart out." Emma said and she immediately regretted her choice of words.

"Bad choice of words, and because I feel like that! Regina took our memories and for some of us that was the best. I have so many things that I would love to forget, and the few good things that I have I would get rid them to forget the bad ones."

Emma looked sorry for the girl as she continued, "I don't want it. I don't want this heart or the emotions, I don't want to know that everyone is scared of me. I don't want to know how to kill someone in so many different ways, I don't want to remember me dying I don't want any of it!"

"This is because Cora's here isn't it?"

Ella nearly let out a sob but held it in nodding and said, "The one thing that I actually do want I can't get to it, I remember every bad thing my father said to me and what he did to me, slashing my ankles for hours and beating my mother and Will because my sister died and I didn't I wasn't even his blood, I remember watching my mother slowly go insane because of it. I remember when I died, I remember when Cora tried to kill me a second time and I got saved by the guy that I automatically fell in love with even though I didn't have a heart and I remember being pulled away from him and all the pain that it caused me!, I remember all the torture that Cora put me through, I remember the first time I realised I was immune to magic, Cora tried to burn me with a fireball but it didn't work, I remember the first time I used magic and when she found out she found my childhood best friend from my village and killed him in front of me, teaching me to ever use my magic again, and I never did!"

Ella clenched her fists, "I remember fighting and killing so many people, I remember when I was trapped in a cell being forced to live my worst fears for hours because I tried to fight. I remember Will rescuing me and me not being able to move one... because I was scared stiff and two because she stopped my legs from working, I remember being broken enough that I stopped fighting completely and started enjoying the killing. I remember watching my brother do the exact same, I remember laying on the floor in the woods because a Bandersnatch had tried to tear me apart, that was how I became a werewolf and I was terrified. So Yeah! I am breaking right now into a million pieces all because Cora is here because that demon gave me hell! made me a monster and she scares me Emma, she is the one person that scares me."

"But out of it all the worst memory I have... was when magic came back here and I felt the first shot of pain where my heart should've been." Emma looked at Ella in confusion, "I remember thinking it was probably just my body getting used to having powerful magic again, that it was a side effect of the magic coming here. If I knew then what I know now..."

Ella chuckled and sat down on one of the stools at the counter

"Emma looked concerned and said. "Ella, what are you talking about?"

Ella wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled up her left sleeve showing Emma the black veins which Emma gasped at, "I'm dying Emma, and I can't get to the one thing that can save me."

Unknown to them both Peter was sitting on the stairs also wiping tears from his eyes as he just watched the woman he loves finally break, and he knew that he couldn't save her.

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...
7K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...
73K 2.4K 115
***Third book in the Dreams series*** ***The following book to Once Upon a Dream*** After saving Henry from Neverland, or so they thought, the whole...
26.6K 657 63
(Completed ) "Something is still there I know it is." Ella is back from Wonderland but she can never get a break in Storybrooke as per usual there...