Luna Hale - Jet Black Heart

Serafina_Garnet tarafından

-'I've got a Jet Black Heart...' Luna Hale was once the light...now she's filled with darkness. Book 1 (seaso... Daha Fazla

Luna Hale
CAST (for season 1 and 2)
playlιѕт
🇪​🇵​🇮​🇬​🇷​🇦​🇵​🇭​🇸​
🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔
𝟙- 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝟚 - 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪
𝟛 - 𝕨𝕙𝕪
𝟜 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙)
𝟝 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚)
𝟞 - 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪
𝟟 - 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕪
𝟠 - 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖
𝟡 - 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕
𝟙𝟘 - 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝟙𝟙 - 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
𝟙𝟚 - 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟛 - 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝟙𝟜 - 𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕒𝕔
𝟙𝟝 - 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟞 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝟙𝟟 - 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
𝟙𝟠 - 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖
𝟙𝟡 - 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝
𝟚𝟘 - 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟
𝟚𝟙 - 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤
𝟚𝟚 - 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝟚𝟛 - 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕥
𝟚𝟜 - 𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕝
𝟚𝟝 - 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪
𝟚𝟞 - 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤
𝟚𝟟 - 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟
Extra Cast
𝟚𝟠 - 𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪
𝟚𝟡 - 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝟛𝟘 - 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕗𝕥
𝟛𝟙 - 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟
𝟛𝟚 - 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪
𝟛𝟛 - unconscious
34 - light
35 - order
36 - 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕝𝕖
37 - butterflies
38 - sides
39 - lizard
40 - restrain
41 - pacify
42 - rising
43 - daddy
44 - hostage
45 - luna
46 - warrior
48 - wolf
49 - protector
50 - heart
| Authors Note |
A / N - kind of important, maybe?
Please Read!

47 - power

178 5 2
Serafina_Garnet tarafından

LUNA

Stumbling as I push the creaky old Hale house door open I trudge on in and lean against the door waiting for Derek to turn around. Coughing obnoxiously Derek finally turns around, his usual broody exterior present. By his eyes widening I don't think he was expecting me to show up. I mean I wasn't going to but I have no where else to go, I would've gone to see my dad if I knew where he was lurking.

"Hey, you okay."

"I'm fine Der, all is good in Lunaville."

"Yeah, watching your friend die and killing the witches will sure make you just fine Luna."

"Please can we not do the whole concerned and the whole protective act. And simmer down on the sarcasm I already have one Stiles I don't need two."

"Hello Lu." Peter turns the corner and says, by the looks of it he's been here a while.

"Oh isn't this wonderful, a family reunion, what could possible go wrong." I mutter throwing my arms up in the air.

"It's quite a situation you've got yourself in here, Derek, Luna. I mean I'm out of commision for a few weeks and suddenly there's lizard people, witches wanting to kill you, geriatric psychopaths and you Derek are cooking up werewolves out of every self esteen deprived adolescent."

This will cause a fight in a minute, what a normal family gathering this is. Though I do think we're all so much alike that we always end up fighting but who knows. My family, the remaining ones that is aren't freaking normal, we're as dysfuntional as they come.

"What do you want?"

"I want to help. You're my nephew, and you're my daughter. The only two relatives I have left. You know there's still a lot that I can teach you. Can we talk?" Peter makes his way throughout his little speech to Derek and places his hand on his shoulder affectionately. Big mistake, something tells me Derek will not like that.

"Sure, lets talk." Derek throws my dad into the staircase.

Derek begins, quite literally, beating the crap out of him. Instantly throwing punches and  throwing him against the wall. huffing, I stomp my feet on the ground.

"Seriously guys. 1) dad, I don't neeed your help with witches, I handled it, 2) the two of you, if you want to carry on with this whole performace then I'm going to leave, I'm not in the mood for any of this right now." I saunter away and head of running in the direcion of the school.

Somehow I have a funny feeling that tonight is going to turn into a great big fiasco.

--------------------------

Pushing passed the stupid and smelly male population in the locker rooms, I make my way towards Stiles. Standing beside him I nod as Coach starts giving the boys a speech.

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircrafts from here will be joining others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind." Coach announces with such determination in his voice. Scott's mother stands by Stiles and I and shakes her head and mutters 'what?' which is partly what I was thinking.

"Mankind - that word should have new meaning for all of us today.">

"Stiles what on earth is the man going on about?"

"What the hell is he talking about?" Melissa says at the same time as me.

"He does this every year." Stiles states as I cross my arms over my chest shaking my head at how the other boys were getting pumped up by his strange speech.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"I think he's insane." I mumble earning a chuckle from Mrs McCall and Stiles.

"We are fighting for our right to live." The players cheer and bang their lacrosse sticks on the floor.

"Wait, is this?"

"Yeah, it's the speech from Independence Day."

Coach goes on, my eyes fluttering closed and a yawn escaping my lips. It feels like I haven't had any sleep in a year but in reality it's since I turned up in Beacon Hills, every time I've woke up I haven't felt one bit refreshed.

"Today we celebrate out Independence Day!" Coach shouts the end with so much heart causing the players to go in a ruckus. He talks with so much passion that no one even cares if the speech is from a movie.

"Stiles? Who's this?" Mrs. McCall's voice breaks my eyes away from in front of me.

"This is my friend Luna. She'll take you to the seats outside in a minute." As Stiles speaks, Gerard's voice rings throughout my ears as he stands behind coach, talking to the team, but somehow his eyes never left mine. His cold and creepy stare even managed to make goosebumps rise on my arms.

"I - I uh, got to go..." I rush out, wanting to avoid Gerard's eyes. The fact that he was working with Lucien doesn't give me much confidence that I'll be seeing the next full moon, I mean Lucien could've told him what I am and what can kill me.

-----------------------

Now that I'm cooled of and the thought of impending doom have somewhat disappeared, I head back out on the field, a smile on my face as I stalk in the direction of Scott and Stiles who are on the bench.

"Hello boys!" I bellow down their ears and I push them aside to sit inbetween them. They continue their conversation as I rock side to side, usingmy enhanced hearing to listen in o somebody's music that is playing.

"We're losing dude." Stiles sighs.

"The hell are you talking about?" Coach comes up behind us and glares at the two boys. "Game hasn't even started. Now put on your helmet and get ou there. You're in for Greenberg." Coach tells him, making Stiles' face light up.

"What happened to Greenberg?"

"What happened to Greenberg? He sucks. You suck slightly less."

"I'm playing? On the field? With the team?"

"Stiles get your butt on the field before I throw you on it." I bark slapping his shoulders.

"You heard the lady. Ass on the field. Unless you'd rather play with yourself." Coach answers back.

"I already did that today, twice." Stiles discloses, making my nose scrunch up and hand to slap him in the cheek.

"Seriously? Out there, NOW!"

"Get the hell out there!" Coach orders. Stiles fumbles and stumbles as he amke shis way on the field.

Watching the poor boy nearly fall even though the game hasn't started make me chuckle, but as I blink, everything around me changes and I'm pushed into a vision.

Screams and yells echo throughout, in waves of loud and quiet, they continue as the vision become a tad bit clearer.

Blood.

A pack symbol.

Continues growls.

A fox.

and dead bodies.

But this doesn't seem to strike me like it's going to happen today this will happen later.

Pictures of glowing red eyes and a bunch of people being getting their throats slit also fill my mind. And has the uncertainty of the future hanging by a thread.

Something's coming, and I have to be ready to top it, stop from my family and friends getting hurt. I won't die them die like Astrid.

--------------------------------

“Luna…”

“Luna…”

“Luna…”

My trance becomes broken as Sheriff Stilinski stands in front of me, panic in his eyes. Standing up, I glance around seeing a bloodied body of Jackson Whittemore on the floor. 

“Mr. S, what’s going on?”

“Stiles is missing...my son… is uh -...” 

“Hey, he’ll turn up…I promise you.” I’ve never once comforted someone w like the way I am, all I can do is give him hope. Gererd was planning this, I know that for a fact. This is all a part of his twisted little plan to try and get Scott’s attention. One of these days I’m going to be killing that evil grandpa, very painfully and very violently. Freaking hunters, don’t they know who I am! Stiles missing is having some effect on me, I just need to know he’s okay without actually finding him, if Gerard has him then I’m not rocking up at a hunters house. Taking a deep breath out I dash to the school to find Scott and Isaac, hoping they’d still be there.

“Boys I heard about Stiles, look, let's find him together…” I get cut off by the sound of my cousin entering the locker room.

“We need to talk.”

“All of us.” My father pops out, shocking Scott and making his little eyes go pop. I wouldn’t be surprised, Peter is supposed to be dead but you can’t really kill a Hale so easily. 

“Holy sh - “ Scott breathes, staring at the man. “What the hell is this?” 

“That’s Peter remember Scott.” I state to him, moving to stand beside Peter. 

“You know I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff’s station.” Derek answers back. 

Rolling my eyes at the immaturity in the room I close my eyes and mutter a tracking spell, Stiles being more on my mind than my father coming back from the dead. 

“I’m gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She’s gorgeous.” 

“Shut up.” Scott and Derek holler.

“That’s it. Are we really discussing this right now? S-T-I-L-E-S, is… m-i-s-s-i-n-g. Disappeared. Gone. Vanished. Poof. Not here anymore. So while you knuckleheads, excluding Isaac, talk about why Peter’s back from the dead, Scott’s mom being gorgeous, etcetera, Luna is going to go and find Stiles, before I douse you all in wolfsbane and set fire to the lot of you. Ridiculous.” I rant, pushing passed my dad and Derek before strutting out the room.

“She’s definitely her father’s daughter.” Peter boasting is the last thing I bother to listen to, heading for the Argent’s house to get Stiles.

-------------

I’d turn myself invisible but I want them to see me when I walk right into their house. Hearing grunts and whines towards the basement I head off that way. Seeing two hunters guarding the door I let them catch my line of sight sending them a cheeky smile and a wave. 

“Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I have something wrong with me and I need your help.” 

They raise their guns as I drag my feet and saunter to them. “Stop where you are!” he gruffly orders.

“I don’t want to. I need to show you the problem.” I extend my claws with a poof flashing them in their face. “This is the problem but it’s more of a problem for you.” Raising my arms I throw them back with my mind, their heads hitting the door. 

“I shouldn’t have thrown them that hard but I guess we’re all works in progress.” I mutter to no one in particular before kicking the door down. Stiles’ cries grow louder as the door opens, Gerard stands over him, slamming his fist in his face. 

“We hunt those who hunt us.” I announce my presence and stomp down the stairs, coming face to face with Gerard. “This isn’t really part of the code is it Gerard. Though I know you and I know you follow your own rules. I mean you killed your own hunters and framed an alpha, who by the way you shoved arrows into his eyes to make him blind for no apparent reason, but that’s what you do, all you want is power and you don’t care how you get it.”

“Luna Marcella Hale, what a lovely surprise.” I spot Boyd and Erica, getting electrocuted, with tape over their mouths.

“Look I’m going to ask nicely, let Stiles, Boyd and Erica go and we’ll be on our merry way.”

“Luna, Luna, Luna…” he repeats leaving Stiles on the floor and coming up to me. “You have no idea what a stupid mistake you have made.” he says, attacking me with a electrified baton. Squinting, I expect it to work and render me to the floor in pain, that however doesn’t happen, somehow the power from it sparks through me. Gerard’s smirk falters as he glances down at his weapon and at me. 

“Looks like I have the upper hand.” I chuckle, “Phasmatos motus robix.” I mutter sending the man flying into the wall making the older man pass out in an instant. Getting Boyd and Erica from their restraints and Stiles up off the floor. My ears perked up at a noise from the outside, glancing to the three struggling people I have to keep up I mutter ‘invisique’ letting the four of us become cloaked so we can try and get out. 

----------------------------

UNEDITED

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

289K 6.2K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
127K 2.7K 54
( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her...
356K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
17.2K 565 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...