Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

1.1K 15 24
By unamedherofhardzello

Request by: deannafayad

You're Lestrange's cousin

Btw you will be wearing a dress in this so I'm sorryyyy

F/d/f = favourite dinner food
F/c = favourite colour

Y'all really like Abraxas don't you?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

Tom and his Knights of Walpurgis were currently meeting in the Room of Requirement. All of them around one long table. Tom at the end, y/n at his left and Abraxas at his right.

"Anyway, I will be creating my second Horcrux this coming Sunday. So everyone, make sure no one enters the girls' bathroom on the second floor so that I can get to the Chamber without any setbacks. Understood?" Tom told his followers. "Yes my lord." They all chorused. "L/n, stay back after the meeting." Their leader ordered. "Yes my lord.".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*Spongebob narrator voice*
a few minutes later...

"Y/n come on! We have to get to dinner first!" Lestrange called for his cousin. "Yep! Coming! Will do Riddle." "Good. Thank you." Y/n turned to walk away. "Oh, and L/n?" "Yes my lord?" "You'll be working with Malfoy on this." Tom dismissed the girl, walking away to one of the bookshelves near the fireplace. Y/n nodded and left with her cousin.

"Soooooo you and Malfoy huh? Working together? Ooooh, that'll be fun to watch." Lestrange teased, nudging y/n's shoulder. "shut up. We just have to try and recruit more students to join our cause during the Slytherin house party on Saturday." she grinned, wacking the back of her cousins head. "What? I'm just saying, I think Tom's trying to push you two together as well!" The boy chuckled, dancing around his cousin playfully. "oh, a boy who believes in the same stupid things as you Lestrange! what a dreamboat he must be for you!" Y/n laughed as Lestrange's face went a deep red. "shut up. I hate you." "you wish you could." The two of them laughed as they reached the Great Hall.

Y/n sat down between Lyra and Rosier, moving the f/d/f onto her plate.

"Hey y/n." "Sup." (baby, wanna smoosh?...Dracotok...I'm sorry) "where've you been? You disappear with the boys all the time." Lyra asked, pushing a slice of pizza towards her best friend. "We just do homework and to be honest, I don't know why I do go with them, Tom's an arse." Y/n said, taking a bite of her pizza and dropping it on the plate again.

The two girls and Rosier talked for a bit more until they were told it was time to go back to the common rooms. Y/n sped up a bit to catch up to Lestrange, who was at the front of the group. "You wanna stay up and play wizard chess for a bit?" He asked the girl when he spotted her. "Sure. It's better than hearing Lyra and the others talk about 'how hot and sexy Riddle and Malfoy are'" y/n said, in a mocking high-pitched voice as she flapped her hands around dramatically.

Lestrange chuckled at his cousin and smiled. "I'll get my set from the dorm." He said, leaving y/n alone in the common room.

"Y/n." Malfoy grinned, sitting down next to her. "Why aren't you in your dorm?" He asked, picking up a random book from the coffee table in front of them. "Cause, the girls in my dorm are weird. And all they want to talk about is boys boys boys boys. Like, shut up! No one gives a shi-" "yeah I heard to talk to Lestrange about that. Do they really think Tom and I are sexy?" Abraxas smirked, flexing his muscles jokingly. "Apparently so. I don't agree of course." Y/n giggled. "Ouch. Okay, fine." Malfoy gasped, putting his hands up defensively. "I mean, why would I? If you both have flab not ab?" She grinned, poking Abraxas' flexed arms. Malfoy grumbled jokingly at his best friend.

"Anyway, Riddle wants us to go as dates. Like, together." Abraxas grinned charmingly. "God damn it." Y/n said, slapping the book in Abraxas hands onto the ground loudly. Y/n started giggling to herself when she felt Abraxas jump at the sound. "Hey! I'm your best friend asshole." Malfoy said, tickling y/n sides, making y/n laugh very loudly. "Aww, look at you lovebirds," Dolohov smirked, walking down from the boys' dormitories. "Shut up Dolohov." Y/n and Abraxas said, throwing an apple each at the boy.

"But yeah, apparently, we have to go together! What a bummer..." Abraxas sighed dramatically. "Oh shush."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢...

Abraxas POV:

"So, you and my cousin eh?" Lestrange teases me. "Yes. But not in that way." I sigh, swatting him with my tie. "...Unfortunately..." I mumbled to myself, hoping no one heard me.

I walked down to the bottom of the dorms, along with Rookwood, Avery and Zabini. They all started chatting about the upcoming quidditch game, while I was zoning in and out of the conversation. I've liked y/n for a while. And only Riddle and Lestrange know. I told myself. Should I tell her tonight or...wait? I hummed lightly to a song y/n introduced to me. (Enter lyrics to your favourite song here) (can y'all comment what song cause I need new songs!) I sang in my head.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Avery tapping my shoulder and pointing towards the stairs to the girls dorms. Where y/n and their dates were emerging. They all looked very beautiful in their f/c dresses. Y/n looked like she was feeling out-of-place, but I thought she was beautiful.

"Why, hello Miss l/n." I bowed lowly to her. "Why hello Mr Malfoy." She curtsied back to me, giggling slightly. "You look lovely." I charmed her. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She really did look beautiful, far better than the rest of the girls here. "Shall we go now? I reckon Riddle will have our heads if we don't." Y/n chuckled, readjusting her dress again. I nodded and led us into the common room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n and I split up in search for some ignorant younger students (since most of the Slytherin students in our year were already apart of it).

"Malfoy? What are you doing? Where's
y/n?" Riddle asked from behind me. I slowly turned around the face his emotionless face. "I'm trying to recruit more followers. Y/n and I decided it would be quicker to do it separately." I told him, avoiding his eyes.

I heard him sigh heavily. "Malfoy, I requested that you and y/n do it together, did I not?" "You did my lord." I confirmed. "So, go find her." He said, pushing my shoulders away from him. "Yes, my lord." I whisper shuffling away.

Y/n was talking to Lestrange at the back of the room, along with Rookwood. "Hey Brax. Are you okay? You look white as a sheet." Y/n giggled, she's obviously had a bit to drink. "Yeah. Ran into Tom." "Ooooooh!" She mocked me, wiggling her fingers in my face. Her mocking soon turned into a fit of giggles. I looked towards Lestrange for help. He shrugged and raised his eyebrows at me, before walking off with the others. "Oookay, come on, come sit down." I told her, taking her hand and dragging her towards the stairs to the dorms.

I sat her down on the steps and studied her face as she glared at the floor.

"What are you two doing? I said to recruit others! Why aren't you?" Riddle growled, walking over to us along with Lestrange. "Y/n's had a bit to drink, so I'm just trying to sober her up a bit." I said, looking up to him. His face didn't change. "Yeah Riddle. Stop being such a stuck up prick for once in your lonely life." Y/n glared at him. He raised an eyebrow at her in response. Oh no. She's gonna die. She's gonna die. She's gonna die. He's gonna kill her. My brain kept saying. But, to my surprise, Tom chuckled...not evilly?

"You have some nerve saying that to me L/n, that's why you're my favourite." He smirked, patting y/n's head. "Shut up." She mumbled.

We all talked for a little while longer, while y/n was sobering up a bit. Then y/n started talking directly to me. "Hey Malfoy?" "Yeah?" I answered a bit too quickly. "Do you like swimming?" I chuckled at her random question. "Yes
y/n, why?" I asked suspiciously. "Good. Cause I'm not very thirsty anymore. So maybe you want it." She grinned, throwing the rest of her drink onto me. Making both y/n, Lestrange and Tom laugh. I frowned jokingly, turning it into a smirk when I saw y/n laughing.

"Watcha gonna do Malfoy? Tell your father!" Y/n cackled, falling into Tom's arms. Luckily he caught her, even if he was still laughing. I glared at his hands on her waist, then at his face. Tom smirked at me when he saw my glare. He pushed y/n up again, leaning her onto a post.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

"I'm gonna go find Lyra. Byeeee."
Y/n giggled, skipping away from the two boys. Abraxas watched her walk away for a few seconds, before someone cleared their throat. "Are you planning on asking her out or are you just gonna keep staring at her?" Tom scoffed, pushing Malfoy towards y/n.

Y/n was now listening into a conversation with both Lyra and Walburga.

"Yo, here's your chance; ask her out right now!" Lestrange pressed.

"Do something, make your move, don't freeze!" Riddle ordered.

The three girls started to part each other. Y/n and Lyra walking back to the boys.

"Abraxas, ask her out." Riddle growled. "No way..." The girls cousin gasped.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
To be continued...

Jk...

Maybe...

Omg...you're sooo close to finding out...

There you go! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Abraxas can I talk to you?" Y/n asked, smirking slightly. "Uh, yeah, sure." Malfoy answered suspiciously. "Great. Let's go!" Y/n said, taking his hand and dragging him out of the common room , out of the dungeons and into a closet.

"Why a closet?" Abraxas chuckled. "Shut up. It was closer than the Room of Requirement." Y/n giggled. "Anyway, I need to tell you something, and yes, it might ruin our friendship, but I'm willing to sacrifice that-" "ouch." Abraxas chuckled. "For this." Y/n finished, ignoring Malfoy's comment. "Okay? So what is it?" He asked.

"I've grown...feelings? For you, more than best friends..." y/n said, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. (bich I could neverrrr-) the two friends? Stood in silence for a few seconds before Abraxas responded. "Same here." He confirmed, hugging y/n into his chest. "I had the feeling you did." "Why?" "Cause you glared at Tom when he caught me falling." She giggled into his chest. Abraxas scoffed, knowing she was right.

"Well, we've got a Hogsmeade trip next week, you wanna use that for our first date?" Abraxas mumbled. "Eh, I guess." Y/n shrugged jokingly, kissing his cheek.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"...okay."

"...okay I'm leaving bye."

"No, wait come back! Y/n!"

"Oooh... Smooth operator, aw, damn, there she goes!" Lestrange cackled, watching y/n talk to Lyra. "Shush Lestrange, before I make you." Riddle snapped. "But siriusly, FUCKING FINALLY MALFOY!" Tom smacked Abraxas behind the head.

#TomAbraxasandLestrangehavethebestbromanceeverandtheyshouldgetmarriedandadoptmanymanychildrensandtrainthemtobecomeassasinsohwaitthatstheumbrellaacademyoriginstoryoops...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yes hello I know this is days late but there was the Grand Final of the AFL (Australian football league) and my family's team (not mine) was playing which meant CHAOS! So I had no time to write soz guys and yes it is 3:23am in the morning don't judge anyways goodnight...

Btw if you spotted the theatre reference than I applaud you 👏

Anyways, thank you for the request!

Words: 1985

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...
194K 3.2K 31
(taking no requests anymore) those are related writings based on Harry Potter that I did a century ago. I posted them on Tumblr, but I decided to po...
385K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
1.5K 41 7
Like the title suggests this is a book of Regulus Black one-shots because somehow I've become obsessed with a character that was only slightly mentio...