Frenemies (Jotaro Kujo x Read...

By NinetalesMiho

"πš‚πš‘πšžπš πšžπš™ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’!" "π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ 'πšˆπšŠπš›πšŽ πš’πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚎' πš–πšŽ!" "𝙸'πš– πš—πš˜πš... More

β˜†School
β˜†Kakyoin Noriaki
β˜† ι£›θ‘Œζ©Ÿ
β˜†Polnareff
β˜†Boat Trouble
β˜†Dream
A/N
β˜†Strength
100 views?!?
β˜†Bad Luck
β˜†Train
β˜†India
β˜†Car Problems
β˜†Wheel of Fortune
β˜†Foggy Town
A/n
β˜†Justice
β˜†The Lovers(Steely Dan)
it's not importatnt just for entertainment
β˜†The Sun
β˜†Baby Stand
β˜†Welcome Back Avdol{+Submarine}
β˜†Sand and Water
β˜†Wish
1k views?! Nani?!
β˜†Anubis{+Wound Trouble}
β˜†Clothes
β˜†Breakfast
β˜†Cairo
β˜†D'Arby{+Puffer Fish}
Help (❍α΄₯❍ʋ)
β˜†The Search
β˜†The Mansion
β˜†Silly Game{+Encounter}
β˜†The End
β˜†Final Goodbye[+art]
✯alternative ending

β˜†Walking Around

3.8K 121 70
By NinetalesMiho

The group arrived to Varanasi, it was a fine town. Mr. Joestar said he's going to visit the doctor and check the bug bite. Polnareff went somewhere with the mysterious woman. You stuck with Kakyoin and Jotaro. Jotaro said his usual catch phrase as he tilted his hat.
"Is there somewhere you want to go (Y/n)-san?" Kakyoin asked.
"I don't really know about this place... why don't we just walk around?"
"Sure. Do you want me to lead the way around?"
"Really?! Then... can you lead us?"
"Sure thing. I don't mind roaming around for a while with you guys," Kakyoin said as he started walking in front of you two.
"Yare yare. I don't like walking around right now."
"Seriously Jotaro? C'mon lets go have some fun when we have the time, hat for hair."
Jotaro answered with a sigh, you ran to Kakyoin leaving him behind. Jotaro soon caught up with you two, he letted out a long sigh, he sounded tired.
"Stop sighing. I get it, you don't want to walk around today," you said turning to face him.
"I can sigh whenever I want," he said as he ruffled your hair.
"Guys what do you think about visiting some shops around?" Kakyoin asked turning to you two.
"Why don't we just look for a Stand user to beat up?" Jotaro suggested, his hand still on your head.
"What about no fights," you said, removing Jotaro's hand from your head.
"Seriously did you start the trip just to beat someone down or what?" you said as you walked towards Kakyoin.
"So, want to visit the stores (Y/n)-san?"
"Hmm? Sure thing! Lets go Nori!"
"Good grief," Jotaro said as he putted his hand in his pocket to get his cigarette. His cigarette wasn't there, he looked around thinking that he dropped it.
"Looking for something?" you asked as you showed the cigarette you stole from him in the bus.
"Oi, give it back."
"No, you're underaged. Plus I don't want you dying so early," you putted his cigarette in your pocket.
"Should've known you'll never lean to me without a reason..." Jotaro talked to himself.
"What was that?" you turned around to face him.
"Nothing. Lets just catch up with Kakyoin, we don't want to be left behind. Also, stop worrying about me so much. It's not like I'm a kid."
"Sure thing kiddo," you said as you ran to Kakyoin for safety.
"You damn brat!!" Jotaro ran towards you, he was definitely pissed.
"Hah! You'll never catch up to my level!" you said as you caught up to Kakyoin. You wrapped your arm around his for support.
"Oh, (Y/n)-san. Umm..." he looked at you and at his arm. His face got all red and looked away in embarrassment.
"(Y/n) you fucking jerk," Jotaro pinched your cheek, making you say 'ow' few times.
"How did you steal my cig? I had your hand."
"Secret," you smiled as you placed your finger on your lips. Jotaro saw that your arm was wrapped around Kakyoin's. He made a scowl and pulled your free arm towards himself.
"Hey! What's that for?!" you growled, it always hurt when he pulls you. Plus he grabbed the same place where he left the bruise.
"Don't go all lovey dovey in front me," Jotaro said as he letted go of your arm.
"Jeez. No need to be all mad about it," you said as you reached for Kakyoin's arm.
"Don't even think about it," Jotaro got the grip of your arm again, pulling you away from Kakyoin.
"Hey! Just let me be with Kakyoin already!"
"Guys, there's no need to fight," Kakyoin said as he pulled your other arm.
Jotaro gave Kakyoin a death glare, he didn't letted you go but pull you harder. Kakyoin pulled you to himself as well.
"Guys! Are you two trying to rip me apart or what?!" you screamed.
"Tsk. Let go of (her/him/them) Kakyoin."
"Jojo, please let go of (Y/n)-san. You're hurting (her/him/them)."
"I am not."
"Jojo, let go of (Y/n)-san already," Kakyoin pulled your arm harder.
"No," Jotaro pulled you harder too.
You felt like your arms are gonna get ripped.
"Guys! Stop it already! It hurts!" Tears were welling, you had this 'almost about to cry' expression.
"(Y/n) said let go of (her/him/them). Kakyoin, let go now."
"Jojo, you're the one to let (Y/n)-san go."
"Urgh! Just let go of me already at the same time!"
"No!" they both yelled at you in the same time. They gave each other death stare, making you more and more uncomfortable getting stuck in between them.

"Jotaro! Kakyoin! I'm gonna count to 3, let me go before I rip apart."
"Kakyoin let (her/him/them) go."
"1..."
"Jojo, you're the one to let (her/him/them) go."
"2.."
"Shut the fuck up Kakyoin. You let (Y/n) go."
"3!"
They didn't let you go.
"Fucking... alright.. fine Jotaro let me go."
"Why me?!"
"You're the one that is holding the place that is bruised, god fucking damn it."
"Urgh.. fine," Jotaro letted you go, you fell onto Kakyoin.
Kakyoin fell down on the ground with you on top. Jotaro growled and pulled you away from Kakyoin. Kakyoin got up and dusted his clothes. Jotaro was still holding onto you like a kid scared of losing their mother.
"Jotaro let me go.."
"Why?"
"You're hurting me..."
He grumbled and letted you go, almost pushing you away from him.
"Are you okay, (Y/n)-san?"
"Hmm? Yeah, just the bruise hurts."
"Can I check it? Just in case.. you know."
"No thanks, I'm alright. It's not like it's gonna last there forever."

"Anyways which shop do you want to go first Nori?"
"Oh, why not that one? It looks like they sell some survival kits. It might be helpful, plus we can get a first aid kit."
"Cool, lets go there Jotaro. Jotaro?" you turned around to see Jotaro, he looked down at the ground.
"Jotaro.. what's the problem now? Hmm?" you titled your head.
He didn't answer, it sometimes made you worried for him not showing much emotions.
"Jotaro. Seriously, what's wrong?" you asked, worried. You placed your hands on his cheeks and made him face you. He had this sad aura.
"(Y/n)-san. Is Jojo okay?"
"Hmm? He looks like he's homesick.. and probably worried about his mom."
"Oh. Jojo, your mother will be alright. Cheer up buddy," Kakyoin said as he patted Jotaro's back.
"Nori's right. She'll be alright Jotaro, cheer up."
He pushed you away and stood up. He glared down at Kakyoin, he sighed and covered his face with his hat.
"Jotaro. You okay now?"
"Yeah... and you're fucking dumb (Y/n)."
"What do you mean by 'dumb'?"
He had this victorious smirk as he showed you his cigarette pack. You touched your pocket, he took it when you were comforting him.
"Heh. You fell for your own trick."
"You fucking! Give it back!"
"It's not yours. Plus don't think about taking it away again."
"You're an ass Jotaro."
"At least Jojo's alright," Kakyoin said as he reached for your hand.
"Don't think about it Kakyoin," Jotaro said as he took your hand instead.
"You two, stop fighting already," you said as you took your hand back.
"But-," Kakyoin was cut off by Jotaro elbowing him.
"No buts. I'm done seeing you two fight, at least for today," you said as you putted your hands on your waist.

"So.. are we gonna visit the shop or what?" you said, pointing the store Kakyoin suggested.
"I- if you want," Kakyoin said, rubbing the place that Jotaro elbowed.
"Then lets go!" you said, running to the store.
"Oi, dumbass, be careful!" Jotaro yelled from the behind.

You three looked around. A particular knife caught your eyes. It was made out of a bone, not out of steel. Plus it looked pretty sharp.
"You want that?" Jotaro asked from behind.
"Umm.... no. I was just looking at it. Isn't it cool how they made a knife out of bone?"
"In the old times they made everything out of bones, you dumbass."
You stuck your tongue out at him.
"So, you want it or what?"
"It's not like you're gonna buy it for me anyways," you said, inspecting the knife again.
"Plus it looks expensive. You don't have to buy it for me, Jotaro."
"I'll buy it for you..." he said tilting his hat.
"Really?!"
"Unless... unless you promise me that you.... you won't use it to hurt anyone else expect the enemies."
"Pfft. That's the easiest thing I've ever heard of. Sure. Is there anything else you want to add?"
"You... whatever. That's all," he said grabbing the knife. He paid for it and handed it over to you with a sheath tied to a rope.
"I prefer you to tie it somewhere that you can reach easily."
"Yeah sure. Don't talk to me like I never had this kind of thing before," you said with a smile.
"You did what, (Y/n)-san?!" Kakyoin sounded surprised.
"I-.. um... worked somewhere?" you said, sweat dropping.
"(Y/n) worked with knives a long time ago. That's all."
"(Y/n)-san. You worked with what?!"
"I just... trained with them.. that's all. It's not like I've killed someone before. Pshh, don't worry I only trained with it, that's all," you said, tying the rope around your leg.
"Jojo... are you sure that (Y/n)-san actually didn't kill someone?"
"Hmm? Why ask me? It's not like I know everything about (her/him/them)."
"You literally told me that (she/he/they) worked with knives. Wait.. is (Y/n)-san a..."
'Fuck does he know?!?!' you screamed inside, you were about to panic.
"Chef? Why didn't I think of that? (Y/n)-san you could've just told me that you were a chef," Kakyoin laughed.
"Ah.. Ahahaha..." you laughed nervously, you thanked god that Kakyoin had no idea of what you've done.
Jotaro letted out a sigh.
"(Y/n) actually worked wit-," he was stopped by you covering his mouth.
"I- I worked with my grandma. She was a nice chef, she taught me how to cook when I was very young!" you said that in panic.
"Oh, really? I would love you to teach me one day then. I actually enjoy cooking," Kakyoin said.
"Ahaha... I- I don't think that I can teach you anything else except cutting. I'm not a good chef like my grandma."
"Great! And what was that Jojo?" Kakyoin looked over to Jotaro.
Jotaro held your wrist and took your hand away from his mouth.
"Nothing," Jotaro said as he gave you a death stare.
"Jotaro I swear if you tell anyone I'll-," you whispered to him.
"I know I know. Jeez, no need to be all mad about it, (Y/n)."
"Lets head back now. We got what we need, right?" Jotaro said as he walked ahead. Kakyoin gave you a sweet smile and followed Jotaro. Jotaro stopped in the middle of the way for you.

As you three walked back to the bus stop, Jotaro walked to Kakyoin and whispered something to him. Then Jotaro looked back at you and gave you another victorious smile, which wasn't that visible. Kakyoin walked towards you, it made you nervous.
"(Y/n)-san you could've just told me that you were a ninja in the past," he whispered to you.
"I- eh?! H-how?"
"Jojo told me."
"But I've never told someone about it..."
"I saw one of your photos you fool," Jotaro said, stopping for you two.
"You... you pervert!" you jumped to Jotaro. He stopped you with just one hand. He punched your stomach in defense. It made you stop for a few second and groan in pain.
"Don't go looking at someone's old photos like that you perv! And you got the wrong idea! My family's bloodline was destined to be a ninja, just like yours, Jotaro, but yours is fighting the evil. I just managed to be one of the successor from my bloodline. Plus I never worked as a real ninja yet! I'm too young for that!" you yelled at him as you rubbed your stomach, it didn't hurt much but it was still painful.
"And don't punch me! Do you know how painful your punch is?!" you yelled at him. Kakyoin was worrying about you in the back and Jotaro said his catch phrase.
"Don't you dare 'Yare yare daze' me!" you yelled at him.
"I can pick you up if you want. D- don't get the wrong idea I was just worried if walking might damage your wound," Kakyoin said.
"I-... you know what that'll be helpful Nori.."

You three finally met Mr. Joestar and Polnareff. Kakyoin was giving you a piggyback ride and Jotaro was standing next to Kakyoin with a frown on his face. Mr. Joestar informed you three teens that the bug bite looking thing was caused by a Stand user and that the Stand user was the mysterious woman, her name was Nena. Mr. Joestar got a car from somewhere, he told you that they're gonna use the car to travel to Pakistan. The sun was setting, the view was pretty nice.
"You okay Kakyoin?" you asked, he has to be tired, he was giving you the piggyback ride for almost an hour by now.
"Kakyoin, you know that (Y/n) can walk..."
"Hmm? No I don't mind giving (her/him/them) a piggyback ride. It's not like (Y/n)-san is heavy. Plus I like giving someone a piggyback ride."
'Nori's too kind.' you thought as you leaned your head to Kayoin's back.
"Polnareff you can do the driving. Hey, are you still in shock?" Mr. Joestar said, as he threw the key to Polnareff. The key was stuck onto his hair, you covered your mouth, it was hard to not laugh.
"Hey Polnareff. What happened?" you asked, trying to be calm.
"Nothing. Get on the car, we're leaving soon," he sounded very sad.
Kakyoin sat you down on the back seat. Kakyoin sat on your left and Jotaro sat on your right. Mr. Joestar was in the front seat. Polnareff started the car as the group got their seatbelts on.

After a few minutes you felt a weight on your left shoulder. You looked over to see Kakyoin, he was asleep. You smiled, he looked so peaceful when he slept.
"Oi, you can lean to me if you want," Jotaro said as he pushed Kakyoin's head off of your shoulder.
"Jotaro, he's sleeping," you whispered to him.
"I don't care," he pushed Kakyoin's head to the window, making him hit it and wake up.
"Urgh.. w-wha..?" Kakyoin opened his eyes, rubbing his head.
"Jotaro!" you yelled at him. Jotaro just huffed and crossed his arms.
"Nori, you can lean to me. Jotaro was just being an ass."
As soon as you finished your sentence, he leaned his head on you.
"Mmm.. (Y/n)-san... you smell like cherries," Kakyoin murmured.
"Wh- but I never used cherry scent shampoo or body wash.."
"Really?! But you smell just like cherries," he looked at you.
"What do you mean (Y/n) smells like..." Jotaro leaned to you and sniffed you. Jotaro's face turned from confident to confusion.
"(Y/n)... why do you smell like ocean?"
"Wh- what do you two mean?!" you asked, confused.
They both sniffed you at the same time.
"Guys... stop sniffing me.. I'm not a flower!!" you screeched, pushing their face.
"But... but you smell just like cherries.."
"No, (she/he/they) smell like ocean."
"Guys what are you guys talking about in the back?" Mr. Joestar asked as he turned around to face you three teens.
"(Y/n) smells like cherries."
"No. Gramps (she/he/they) smell like ocean."
"Wh- what is this?" Mr. Joestar was confused now.
"(Y/n) is it your Stand's ability?" Mr. Joestar asked.
"What kind of Stand will have such an useless ability?!"
"You know... you might be able to use it to distract the enemy," Kakyoin said.
"Why is my Stand so damn useless!!" you screamed in stress.
"You know... it's not that weak. It can heal us," Jotaro said, looking at you.
"It can't fight. I don't fucking know why but it won't fight," you growled.
"You know... it might be because you're too strong.." Kakyoin said, trying to calm you down.
"Probably because you're mind state is just weak," Jotaro said, leaning to the window.
"I-.... urgh!! Why do you have to be a dick Jotaro?!"
"Oi, calm the fuck down. I'm not in the mood for your god damn tantrum."
"Urgh!! Why do you have to so mean Jotaro!"
"(Y/n)-san. I can help you train your Stand when we get out of the car."
"Really?! Thank you so much Nori! I don't know how to repay you!"
"Haha, just buy me a drink. (Y/n)-san."
"Okay!"
"Oi, train with me. Kakyoin is not gonna be helpful at all."
"Jotaro! Don't talk like that in front of Nori!"
"I can say whatever I want. And why are you calling him 'Nori'?!"
"I can call him whatever I want. It's none of your business big boy!"
"Whatever. You're gonna train with me. End of discussion."
"I'm never gonna train with you, you ass!"
"Can you shut the fuck up already?! You're gonna train with me whether you like it or not!"
"Guys please just go to sleep," Mr. Joestar said, he sounded very sleepy.
"Okay... Mr. Joestar," you said sighing.
"Thanks..." he said as he leaned back to his chair.
You sighed and gave Jotaro last death glare. Kakyoin rested his head on your shoulder. Jotaro was leaning to the window sometimes the bump would make him lean to you, and you'd just let him be until he leaned back to the window. You held Kakyoin's head still so that he won't fall. You yawned after a few hours. Polnareff was still driving, he didn't seem to be tired at all. You said good night to him, thankfully he responded. You then closed your eyes and fell asleep. You never didn't notice that you were leaning to Jotaro when you fell asleep.

((I just imagined (Y/n)'s Stand crying in the corner since it's user called it's special ability useless XDD))
(Y/n)'s Stand be like:  (';Д;')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
163 9 3
Ιͺα΄› Κ€α΄‡α΄˜ΚŸΙͺᴇᴅ ''yβ‚’α΅€ wβ‚’β‚™'β‚œ dα΅’β‚‘.. yβ‚’α΅€ β‚›β‚œα΅’β‚—β‚— ₕₐα΅₯β‚‘ ₐ β‚˜α΅’β‚›β‚›α΅’β‚’β‚™ β‚œβ‚’ ₐccβ‚’β‚˜β‚šβ‚—α΅’β‚›β‚•.. fα΅’β‚™d β‚œβ‚•β‚‘ cβ‚•β‚’β‚›β‚‘β‚™ β‚’β‚™β‚‘.. ₐₙd bα΅£α΅’β‚™g ₐ β‚™β‚‘w β‚•β‚‘α΅’α΅£ β‚œβ‚’ β‚œβ‚•β‚‘ β‚œβ‚•α΅£β‚’β‚™β‚‘β‚›..'' α΄€Ι΄α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ κœ±α΄˜α΄α΄‹α΄‡ Κ™α΄œα΄›...
561 53 9
He was clichΓ©d and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
125K 3K 38
(There is a rewritten version now!!) Jotaro Kujo HATES EVERY GIRL at his school, but not the new girl. How can you hate someone who thinks you're jus...