~Yes Captain~

By _Ahankara_

One shots featuring Virat and team, but specially Virat. Cover credits: @Parimala020 More

.Virat-Rahul.
.Virat.
.The story by Captain.
The Koala Bear Kohli?
.fun is our funda.
.The gloomy B'day.
Babby, Daddy
What are brothers for?
Sudh Hindi fever
.Defining moments.
~Antics of a drunk Mahi~
+Virat's Kiddos+
•The New kid•
Random
Rishu Ka B'day😅
.Cheeku Bhaiya.
*Together again*
×Brothers×
~Always my (your) Kid~
+A very good team (RCB)+
~Let's dance whole night~
~The Team for Aus~
~Virat bhai~
~Being Brother is a responsibility~
~What's going on?~
~Cap's day in~
~Night strolls~
Your eyes look like they rained (Hulrat)
Uptown funk (Crazinesss#1)
~kid's day out~
"Protective Circle"
My Rahuliya(Hulrat)
~Motherhen Captain~
Not My Bestfriend (ABrat)
~The dream trio's prank~
~Snippet~
~Team~
~Lafzon ka yeh rishta nhi~
"Don't I make a pretty awesome big brother?umm..Still a kiddo"
"O'King, My king"
~Once a kid, always a kid~
Crazy conversations (#Crazy series)
~G.O.A.T Bond~
~Everyone wants Virat~
~I'll handle it~
~I lost my Cheeku to him for the first time~
~won't forget~
~Always~
~Snippets~
~Thank you for not giving up~

×The jelo kids+

3.3K 129 426
By _Ahankara_

Rahul wasn't having a good day. He was having a splitting headache, he wasn't in a good mood. Absolutely not. Mayank was being irritating.The whole world was being irritating actualy and he hated being the captain. It was such an burdening job and their was no Ash to help him around.

And even Virat was missing.

He replied to the messages but he didn't call.

And Rah, hated it.

He absolutely hated it.

Virat never had been too busy for him ever and now,  the guy doesn't have time to call.That was a bad thing. Absolutely, bad thing. So, deciding to take the matters in his hand, Rah decided to call Virat. They need to have a very long and serious talk about good priorities and brothers.

Virat's number was always on his speed dial and he was about to dial it. But the incoming call of one kungfu pandya made him postpone calling Virat for sometimes.

"Rah!!" Kul
"Bro!" JaSSI
"Broman" Shrey
"My man!!" Harry
"Hul" Rishu
"Partner" Harry
"Bhaiya" Subhi

A series of known voices greeted him one after one with various degrees of excitement and glee. Harry went as far as to address him with two overeager endearment terms. And suddenly Rahul's head wasn't splitting with pain, his heart was light and full of happiness.It was the effect of his brothers.

"Heya, Guys" Rahul smiled through his words.

"Itni thandi greeting, Virat bhai ka asar hua kya?" Harry questioned him mockingly but Rahul could hear the strain in his voice alright.

Well, he wasnt the only one affected, it seems.

"Naah, a headache is responsible for this thandi greeting" Rahul admitted smiling still and as soon as his brother's heard the word headache a plethora of remedies and suggestions were thrown his way.

Harry lamenting about the distance of their hotels.

Kul wishing to give him head message.

Subhi suggesting to sleep as it makes everything feel better.

Shrey questioning about the reason and Rah assured all of them that he was fine. It was just a headache, it'll fly away soon though for some reasons his brothers didn't agree with him. They continued talking, Shrey and Rishu grumbling about bad umpiring. Rahul reassuring them at last they won deservingly. Harry complaining about his hit-wicket moment. They laughing about Sikhi pa's runout.

Even though they were divided by teams, they were united by heart. ICT brothers forever and hence, they laughed at each others failures and victories together.

Being in opposite team didn't matter much to them. For in the end, they were brothers forever and after. 

"Shrey, you didnt ever treat us to dossa. Is that for Virat only?" Rah asked Shrey flopping on his bed and humming "mera bhai tu meri Jaan hai"

"Areey, no, no, if I could cook I would have treated you all but I don't want to poison you all to be truthful," Shrey admitted giggling

And the rest of them laughed too.

"But when we are in Mumbai?" Kul asked Shrey.

"Well, then I'll definitely ask mum to make it for you all," Shrey reassured them.

"Won't aunty get tired? I mean there's a lot of us and Harry alone eat food enough for ten people," Jassi asked Shrey amusingly

"I eat food enough for ten people," Harry spluttered indignantly at Jassi's words while others laughed.

"Well, we will make sure to steal from Harry then," Rah shrugged, they didn't mind  eating out of each other's plate.

"Btw why is Virat bhaiya not calling anyone?" Rishu brought the question in light pouting.

"Is he alright?" Kul asked worried.

"Yes, he is eating many energy bars," Shrey  gave in his expertise view thoughtfully.

He wanted energy bars too and not any energy bar. He wanted the energy bar his Virat bhaiya had.

"I don't know...did Bhuvi bhai said something? Something wrong with Virat bhaiya?" Rah asked, only Bhuvi bhai played a match against RCB till now. So, he might know and yes, Punjab's match was next with RCB and yes, Rah was looking forward to watch the match but he was still very worried for his Vi bhaiya.

"No, he didn't..."

"I didn't have a chat with Bhuviiii"

All of them gave their views about the matter. None of them had talked with Bhuvi much too and Rah couldnt help but scowl. What's up with their elder brothers? Did they forget them or what in the lockdown?

"Should we call Vi?" Rah asked because he wanted to talk to his Vi bhaiya. Check for himself whether he was really fine or not?

"He will be free right now, right?" Kul asked worryingly

"I dont know," Subhi shrugged and even Rishu was concerned about disturbing Vi.

"Well, I dont care he is busy or not...he should be always free for us. Rah call Bossman, we need to have a very serious talk about brothers and importance of talking with said brothers," Harry declared arrogantly and Rah didn't need any more encouragement.

He dialled Virat's call and merged the call as soon as the call was picked.

"Hello!!" A voice that definitely wasn't his Virat's answered the call and Rahul couldn't help but inform the voice so and if he sounded accusing. Well, he hadn't talked to his Vi bhai for what felt ages. He was allowed to be unhappy at not hearing his Vi's voice.

Rahul heard Harry question, Shrey pester, Kul contemplate, Subhi muse, Rishu ask, Jassi ponder and the static from the other end of the call. Why wasnt the guy speaking? When the guy finally spoke he informed them about his name and that he didnt kidnap Virat.

Harry didn't seem to beileve him much though and Rahul just wanted to know where was his Virat? And then the guy screamed something at Virat ignoring them and their questions.

None of the ICT members like being ignored and more than that they didn't like the tone the guy used on Virat.

No one and they mean it, no one, was allowed to talk to their Virat like that and what with the chocolate business again? And why is this guy pestering Vi for dinner? That's their right too and then it hit them, it was the new kid from RCB.

The Devdutt something.

The guy who was chipkuing to their Vi bhaiya.

Virat bhai chipkuing to Shivam they could still accept.  They had seen the sadness and gloom surrounding Shiv after that over in NZ. So, they could somewhat understand Vi bhai encouraging Shiv. They didn't like it but they could quite understand it but why is this Dev chipkuing to their Vi bhaiya?

And where is their Vi bhaiya? They asked just that to this Dev guy. The tone in which that guy replied that Virat bhai told him to inform them that he'll call back later.

Rahul could feel displeasure roll in waves from his brothers. Why did their Vi bhai give him phone to this guy? How was their Vi bhai so careless? How can he just leave his phone with anybody? And what was this guy doing in their Vi bhai's room?

Shreyas couldnt beileve what he was hearing? It had taken shreyas some months after entering in ICT to get the chance of entering Virat bhai's room. Yes, he remembers the bonding session in the room and the moment Virat bhai fed him fruits from his own hands, very dearly.

And this newbie was in Virat bhai's room so soon and even had Virat bhai's phone with him. It was just so unfair. Shreyas could write a book on the unfairness of the whole thing. He means how can Virat bhaiya be so careless? Yups, Virat bhai was being too careless and needed to be scolded.

Kul didnt like the fact. Did this newbie use Virat bhai's phone like Kul did? Did Virat bhai allowed the newbie to paint in his phone like he allowed Kul to do? Kul didnt know but he was very unhappy with his Vi bhai right now.  Subhi boy was similarly unimpressed how can Virat bhai leave his phone with just anybody. Yes, Virat bhai had left his phone with Subhi a number of times too. Letting him play games on the phone. But he is Virat bhai's Subhi, leaving the phone with him is acceptable but this new guy, no,not at all.

Hardik and Rahul were scowling already. It didn't matter that both of their fingerprints were accepted on Virat's phone or how they knew Virat's password. What mattered was how Virat's phone was left with some new guy and how dare Virat allow the new guy to answer the call? Well, specially their call.

It was unfair. Totally, unfair!!!!

And in between this they heard Yuzi's chirping cheerful voice announcing Karoke night and the kids mood pulmented to another low. They heard the newbie say

"I think I'll stay here,"

"You should," all the kids on call thought vehemently and Yuzi's next words like someone poured salt on their wounds.

"Why did Vi make the newbie promise to sing with him?" They all thought grumbling madly and when they heard the guy say some Rahuliyaaa.

All the ICT kids could totally imagine steam coming out of Rahul's ears.

"Some Rahuliyaa" Rahul yelped.

"I'm the KL Rahul, your senior from Karnatka, give some respect you rascal," Rahul wanted to scream feeling very agitated. How is he being called some Rahuliyaa?

This rascal, stealing his Vi bhai's time wasnt enough. Now, he is calling him some Rahuliyaa.

"Beta, meet me in the Karnatka team. I'll show you some Rahuliyaa, " Rahul grumbled unhappily.

And why on the whole earth Virat saved his name as Rahuliyaaa?

Hearing Yuzi yell Rahuliyaa and the newbie pester Virat. The kids mood plummeted down to a new low. And then the way Yuzi told them about all of their sessions with little Viratee. The kids weren't displeased anymore, they were lying in a pit of displeasure and despair.

Why, god why?

They wanted to scream.

They hadn't even introduced themselves properly to little Viratee and these people were already boasting about their skills. It was so unfair.

Rishu has already announced, he was going to be the designated babysitter of little Viratee. He is the best babysitter after all, the babies love him. These newbies can't snatch that chance from him. It's so unfair and why on the whole planet Yuzi bhai hadn't said anything to little Viratee about them? How are they so behind. They are going to be the favorite uncles. It's so unfair. This is so unfair.

Why aren't they staying in the RCB hotel again?

When Yuzi finally disconnected the call claiming he needed to go to karoke and show little Viratee how good he sang. The kids were already reeling with anger and planning to lock Yuzi somewhere.

"Yeh zyada ho rha hai!!!" Harry declared as soon as the call was disconnected.

"Yeh galat ho rha hai" Rishu confirmed

"Nainsaafi hai yeh, nainsaafi!!!" Shrey screamed.

"Yrr, aise kaise ignore ho rhe hai hum?" Kul asked.

"Little Viratee!!! She needs to know us" Subhi declared, still, reeling by the fact that others were claiming monopoly over their little Viratee.

"What should we do?" Jassi asked very seriously. They needed to claim their spots soon.

"Utha le usko" Harry suggested

"Virat bhai ko hi Utha lete hai," Rishu suggested, yups, they'll keep their Virat bhai with them.

"Suggest something that we can do now?" Jassi asked face palming.

"Cold shoulder?"

"Yeah, yeah, why not so those people can cling to our Vi more?" Rah grumbled unhappily.

Why were people clinging so much to his Vi bhaiya?

"So, emotional attayachar guys?" Shrey asked.

"I still think we should just kidnap Virat," Hardik grumbled, well, they could totally hide Virat under their beds and keep him with them till the end of IPL.

He is quite sure Ro won't have any problem with locking Virat with them.

"How will we kidnap Vi anyway?" Jassi indulged Harry anyway trying to think what was going in his bestfriends mind.

"After match," Harry said as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

Jassi face palmed.

Rishu thought Harry's idea was alright.

Shrey was planning to learn cooking.

Well, something to boast about really. Home made food always works magic, right.

Subhi was thinking about video calling Vi everyday and showing Vi how he was following his every advice. Vi bhai can totally see who is the better kid that way.

Kul was thinking about things to complain and how to get Virat's phone.

"Guys, we have an avengers level problem right now," Rahul declared very-very seriously.

"We should assemble then," Jassi announced somberly.

Harry dialled Rohit's number from Jassi's phone and the moment he picked up the call. All of them screamed together "Rohitaaaaa Sharma you're summoned, Right now"

They needed to plan how to steal their Virat back.

They really needed to plan to steal their Virat back.

Very soon.

Rohit was needed immediately.

+to be continued+
I'm so sorry if this isnt upto expectations.  I'm really sorry, I tried to write very fast.

Happy B'day AshuICT. Wish you a very-very happy B'day dear. I wrote this shot for you. I'm sorry if its not upto the mark or not as hilarious or something but I hope it wasn't that bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.9K 22
Oneshots about Indian cricket team. There will be both Friendship and BL stories.
15K 1.4K 14
I trust him more than i trust myself....!!! The journey of the unwavering trust between two best friends....coz when the whole world doubts, the best...
60.7K 4.5K 52
💌*A Bunch of one shots about Ro and his safe space (Mostly contains Rohirat, Mahiro, Rohika etc)💌
69.3K 3.3K 30
ICT One shot book containing the bond of friendships among ICT.