The 12 Elementals

By just-A_potato

Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One gir... More

The Elementals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 1
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Bonus Chapter. The Kiss
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter. Jealousy's a Bitch
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel!!
A Day in the Hogwarts Life
Don't Bark at Me
Yes, Vampires Do Suck

Chapter 31

3.2K 211 28
By just-A_potato

Ugh, no update in a long time, sorry about that. Family just wants your undivided attention.

When I have free time, I'll sit my bottom down and actually write. This chapter isnt the best, but hey, at least its something.

Movin' on!

Now is Declan Morris, one of Melodys love intersets. I personally love Declan so much, thats how I am with all my characters!

Ever watch Pretty Little Liars?

Yes, No?

If you have, then you must know Arias younger bro, Mike, played by Cody Allen Christain, thats who I like to think of as Declan. The eyes, hair, voice. Plus he's some serious man candy.

Songs- Party Rock Anthem, Moves Like Jagger, Pump It, and Gives You Hell.

Declan is a goof ball, I gave him songs he would like. At least I hope so.

Vote!

Comment!

Stay away from the crack!

*

I took the seat by Aliyah and as I was sipping my soda, Reason thought he had a privilege to sit next to me. Gulp. He didn't need the brooding attitude, I have plenty of that myself. There were other spaces open, Reason could've picked any spot he wanted. Curse my witty and good looks.

I absently fiddle with the silverware, which I find extraordinarily odd. First off, they were lightweight, more then what they look. Then the metal itself, usually smooth. I got an image if miniature elves slicing slabs of metal and having dwarves shape them. But that's my wild imagination running ahead of me. Snapping me out of my mental state, Ester drags the chair across from us out roughly, her face harassed.

"Oh no, my dearest cousin is mad." Kyle said safely on the other side of Ali, knowing Esters hand can't reach him.

"Chef won't let me cook my own tacos." she huffs, lips pressed in a tight line.

"Well, women do belong in the kitchen." Kyle smirks, probably thinking he's somehow helping her when he offended each girl by him. I snap my fingers at Kyle to catch his attention and promptly give him the bird.

"Not my kitchen." Chef yells.

"An elf is cooking us dinner. This is all unreal." Vivian shook her head and rests her elbows on the table.

"Believe it, babe." Cherry grins seductively.

"I am not your babe!" Vivian squeaks in a high tone.

Cherry raises her hands in surrender, "Whatever you say."

Aliyah pokes my side, "Is that your Dhampyr?" she points at Seth's blond hair.

I nod, "Yip, that's Seth."

"Seth.." she whispered, staring at his back. Our Dhampyr and Warrior Creatures had a table separate from our own. Technically the Warrior Creatures were on the floor by the table whereas the Dhampyr dominate it.

I regard her dreamy face then Seth's head, "You like him."

She blushes a deep red. "Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not!"

"I'm calling him over." I say, crossing my arms.

"No!" she sharply inhales.

"Too late. Seth!" he turns to me and I beckon him. He was beside us within a heart beat.

"Yes your Ma- Melody?"

"I have a question." I say, Ali mouthed 'Liar.' Seth nods. "Are her eyes brown or hazel?" I point to Aliyah.

Seth turns to her then pauses. A huge smile overtakes his adorable face and he falls to his knees. "My Beloved."

That term again. I bristle at it and could feel my body gravitating to Reason. Somehow our hands found each other under the table, a pleasurable shiver runs through me. I stare fixedly into his empty black gaze, boldness aiding me. Barely giving me time to enjoy the sensation, he drops my hand and his face contorts into a disgusted expression. I wipe my hand sweat on my jeans, failing to erase the thrill his touch. Asshole.

"Your what?!" Aliyah is clearly shocked.

Seth stays on his knees, "My Beloved." he repeats, taking her hand as his.

She shots me a glance of pure panic. I shrug. "Doug!" he joins the party. "What's that?" I gesture between Ali and Seth.

Doug contemplates Seth's love sick face and Aliyahs nervous one, "They are each others Beloved."

I roll my eyes dramatically, "We know. What's it mean?"

"It's, how you would say, a soul mate. They are two halves of the same hole. Destined to be together, for they are each other's true love." Doug patiently explained.

My eyes flicker from Reason, to my hand, and back to Reason. I'm screwed. Oh mother, I'm so screwed.

"We talk later." he growls, anger glowing in his eyes. Wait, his black eyes have a small red flame shining through. If I have learned anything about people who have a fire affinity it's that it will spread faster then I can blink and mostly stems from anger.

Meaning Reasons pissed. Really? Why does he get to be pissed? I could be a great freaking Beloved. If anyone has the right to be pissed, it should be me, not him. That's unfair.

It dawns on me like a sack of bricks. I no longer have confused feelings about Zane and Declan because they aren't, as Doug said it, my 'true love'. I harshly slam my head onto the wooden table. Typical me, I get the ass over the gentleman and goof ball. Being the proud and charming Gryffindor girl I am, I could've had either a Hufflepuff or fellow Gryffindor. But no, I'm placed with a Slytherin! They're not that bad I'll admit but still, it's a Slytherin. Just my pathetic luck.

A hand pulls me back up, "That was unnecessary Melody." Doug scolds.

"Yip, whatever. You can go back to your seat now." I peek at a love struck Seth and jealousy raises in me, an emotion I'm not well equipped to. "Take him."

Seth rose to his feet on his own, shyly kissed Aliyah's head and walked back to his table, angling himself in a way that allows him ogle Ali.

"My soul mate?" she exclaimed, tightly grasping my arm.

"Could be worse." I mumble, shaking off her death grip.

Reason snorts then scoots his chair away him me. Great, my "Beloved" hates me with the fire of a thousand suns. Hitting me was a heavy sadness that washed over me, so unexpected I almost tumble off my chair. Tears prickle my eyes and I feel a desperate sob begging to escape, my body locked making me think I'm paralyzed. It was as if my heart had been brutally sucker punched.

What is this? I ask, shaking.

Your Beloved has an affect on you like no other. Little wave, Reason is your Beloved. His thoughts and opinions will matter greatly to you. As will his acception or rejection.

And if I get rejected?

Then it will be like losing half yourself you never knew existed, but cannot be without.

I want to crawl into a dark corner to start wailing at the top of my healthy lungs. Loud and annoyingly. Like a police siren.

He will not reject you little wave. Zayden soothes.

How do you know? I retort.

Little wave, you have the bravest, most stubborn soul I have had the chance to come across. That and your bubble butt will lure him in. Zayden lowly laughs.

I let a small giggle go, Thanks Zay.

Anything for you, my little wave.

"You're talking to Zayden." Reason states.

Chefs workers then place all of our food in front of us.

I spear my mashed potatoes. "What makes you say that?"

"You get this focused look and your lips move like you're taking under your breath." he said.

"Great observation skills." I mutter.

"You can be a bitch." he eyeballs me.

Oh, hell no.

"You can be, no, you are a douche." I glare, "Have you no respect for women?"

"Should I?"

"Yes! Your culo perra(bitch ass) came from one." I growl.

"And that's all the bitch did for me."

"You may have grown up with your father but that-"

He cut me off, "You think I grew up with my dad?"

"We all did." I gesture to everyone. "Our Elemental parent left us with our human parent."

He shook his head, black-blue hair swinging, "Not with me, Charlotte or Anna." he took a bite of his burger, signaling the end of our conversation.

Like I would let this drop.

*

Ohh, Beloves.

I dont know, its my lame attempt at being original with my own spice.

That, and I basically had to force Mel and Reason together that way, otherwise they wouldn't even make eye contact. What can I say? Even us writers have ships that often include the people in our head.

The best way to ship in my opinion.

And sad pasts for Fire. Reason, Cherry and Anna have a history I still haven't figured out. Worry not, answers will surely come!

Keep living like you're Batman in training!!

~Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
132K 8.8K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
42.1K 1.2K 25
"As our ship sailed on past the horizon, where the ocean meets the sky, I drifted off to sleep, and for the first time, I didn't dream, because reali...