Team Single (Mavi)

By xumat_mdj

Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing... More

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part 20
Part 21
Part 21.5
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51.5
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Team Single Book Two?

Part One

10.4K 251 101
By xumat_mdj

I sat on the couch and listened to Scott plan this large triple date fiasco from his room. He always talked louder when he was on his phone, but I never really minded it until now.

"...You could bring Jeremy and we could finally meet Kevin's girlfriend! It'll be fun."

I rolled my eyes and adjusted back against the couch a little more, figuring I was in for another too quiet night at our large apartment. Scott almost sang the date and time at Kirstie before hanging up and skipping out of his room.

"Oh, hey!"

I looked up from the book I'd decided to read and adjusted the glasses on my face. He was wearing his floral print Joyrich shirt with the large 50 plastered across it and a pair of black skinny jeans. At least he wasn't wearing the shorts.

"Hey, Fucker." He laughed a little before sitting down next to me. He put his head on my shoulder and started reading along with me.

"Oh! I'm going out tonight."

"I heard."

"Do you wanna come too? A lot of us are going!"

I took a deep breath and closed the book, my finger holding my page for a second. I looked at Scott, which forced him to sit up and look back at me.

"I think I'll say home. Maybe I'll call Avi."

"Ah. Team Single group meeting?"

"Shut the hell up!"

I hit his arm playfully and he laughed.

After Scott had left, I sat with a case of Oreo's and went in. Halfway through the first row of cookies,  there was a knock at the door. I figured it was Avi, so I took my time standing up and walking over. Two cases of beer and three bottles of wine were waiting for me at the door. I stuck my head out and looked around, but there was no one there. I grabbed the bottles of wine and carried them to the kitchen, figuring I could go back for the beer. When I turned, I bumped foreheads with Avi, who was carrying the beers in each hand along with some extra bags.

"Oh my god! Avi, are you okay?"

"Yeah." He sat the beer on the counter next to the wine and carried the bags into the living room, rubbing the middle of his forehead with his now free hand. "When your parents said you were hard headed, I don't think that's what they meant."

"Great."

His loud guffaws of laughter echoed through the otherwise empty apartment. He pulled various snacks out of the bags and spread them out across the table. "I'm not sure how many of these are gluten free, so I brought more Oreo's!"

"Why did you buy anything?"

"I figured I'd probably be here a while! I didn't want to empty your fridge."

He had a point. Dad could eat. I sat down next to him and watched him flip through channels. It didn't take long before we were both belting the lyrics to the intro song of Dragonball Z; him holding a beer and me drinking from a bottle of chardonnay. We were three episodes into the five minute countdown at the end of season one when Avi started crying.

"Sorry. I used to do this with-"

I hugged him close, supporting the otherwise stable bass and lightly rubbed his back.

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
10.2K 394 46
This is a Mavi story . Mitch and Avi have always liked each other. one day alone in the studio can change everything.
12.8K 426 18
Avi Kaplan and Kirstie Maldonado are total opposites of each other. They can't stand each other one bit. But what happens when they become roomates...
14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...