Halloween Vault 3D - Communit...

Da TeamOfDreams

Wattpad's third annual Halloween Vault is here! Did you love the first? Do you still miss the second? This y... Altro

Tag Fest
A Spook-tacular Welcome!
TeamOfDreams - Haunted Dream
Day 2: What Would You Do? [Friday Mini Activities]
Day 3 - Watt-Art's The Pencil of Doom
Day 4 - WattWitches' The Halloween Dare
Day 5 - SeaOfPositivity's The Once Cursed Sea
Day 6 - TheWarriorGoddess - Queen Of Halloween
Day 7 - Hurricane Book Club's Storm of Darkness
Day 8 - NARomance - Another Chance With You!
Day 10 - YAMystery's A Demonic Party
Day 11 - WattRevenge's A Shift In Anger
Day 12 - YAFantasy's Dolls
Day 13 - YARomance's Halloween Party

Vault 3D Introduction

36 5 2
Da TeamOfDreams

Volts of Vault 3D greets you!

Hello Wattpadders,

We are living in an upgraded version of the normal kind of normal and it really is not all unicorns and rainbows for everyone out there, but that doesn't mean we stop life, right? Let's make the best out of it, so here we are, back with Halloween Vault 3D!

Last year we all had an amazing time together and this year we are hoping for more fun, interaction and awesomeness filled with joyous engagement with the extended 3D's in our Vault - Diverse, Dynamic and Dauntless!

We're bringing an ASTOUNDING set of activities including prompts, scavenger hunt and many other interesting enterprises of ghostly games for the ENTIRE month of OCTOBER.

Yes, you read it right for the third time you will be spending a sinisterly spooky month with us! Sounds fun, right?

Whether you're a reader, a writer or both, life goes on and you can join all the fun programs that are going to be hosted by 12 community profiles, 38 ambassadors-managed English profiles and 9 international profiles.

Your terrifyingly good 12 community profile Vault hosts are: 

HurricaneBC 

WattRevenge 

WattWitches 

SeaOfPositivity 

YAFantasy 

YARomance

YAMystery

Watt-Art

TheWarriorGoddess

NARomance

TeamOfDreams

CommunityHub

Check out these amazing 38 English profiles and their Vault:

TeenFiction Horror WattpadDisney Beauty lgbtq Action Crime WattpadRiverdale DystopianApocalypse HighFantasy BullyingPrevention GothicLit SecretTreasures Kpop Magic WattpadVampires StarwarsFans MythandLegend Fantasy mystery AmbassadorsUK justwriteit ChallengeCorner FoodKart ComeAndSitWithUs Romance WattpadSupernatural WattpadFairytales WattpadMilitaryFiction WattpadTimeTravel Adventure BeyondSol FreeThePOC Paranormal generalfiction Fright YA and PsychologicalNovel 

Halloween Vault 3D is also hosted in these 9 International profiles, mainly if you are well-versed in Bahasa Melayu, Turkish, or Dutch languages, check these cool profiles out:

AmbassadorsNL WattpadRomantiekNL WattpadMysteryTR WattpadFantasiMY WattpadRomantikaMY WattpadFanFiksyenMY AmbassadorsMY WattpadSeramMY and WattpadFiksyenSainsMY

What exactly will you find in the Halloween Vault 3D?

Prompts - All the participating profiles will offer a writing challenge. It doesn't matter where you play or which Halloween Vault 3D you choose. At the end of the day all entries will land in one pool as long as you use the submission form provided in each chapter.
So, brace up for the thrilling month!

Scavenger Hunt - Some profiles will have amazing games available for our avid readers out there. The clue that's provided will help you find the answer to the hunt.
Figure out the clue, go to the corresponding profile, search through their reading lists, and send them your guess via the submission form provided in that round.

Diverse, Dynamic and Dauntless- For the first time, we'll be hosting 3 prompts on Fridays, except for the last, to offer you a chance to create outstanding diverse, dynamic and dauntless stories. Super thrilling, right?

THE DOS AND DON'TS

► Please be respectful of other users. Let's keep things fun.

► Read each prompt carefully. You wouldn't want to spoil the fun for others.

Only English stories will be accepted unless you're participating in a Halloween Vault 3D on one of our nine international profiles.

► All stories must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

No mature stories. Remember these are community profiles, so please keep things appropriate for all readers unless the prompt of a particular profile has allowed such unless a particular prompt allows mature stories.

► If you'd like your story to be considered for prizes, use the submission form provided in the chapter of interest.

If applicable, do not put your guess for the Scavenger Hunt in the comment section. This would spoil the fun for other participants.

► However, we encourage you to share your entry's link for the writing prompt in the comment section but make sure you also submit it via the form.

► The entry must be relevant to the prompt.

► Tag your entry with #HalloweenVault3D and #HV3D.

► Pay attention to punctuation, spelling, and grammar. (That has the capability to make or break your writing)

► Word limits will vary depending on each prompt. Please make sure you adhere to them.

► All work must be original. We are looking for thrills that are unique.

► We strongly suggest you add this book to your library to ensure you don't miss out on any updates.

SCHEDULE

Duration: Frequent updates for the whole month of October

Entries: The submission forms will be closed on November 7th

Final announcement: December 1st

PRIZES

Participants

Every participant will get a Halloween Vault 3D sticker which you can use on your book cover and you can also upload our fantastic HV3D banner onto your profile to support the event. (You can find this sticker and banner in the external link of this chapter)

HV3D Participant sticker

HV3D Participant Banner

Winners

Prizes for the prompts' winners:

A sticker

Where your story ends up will depend on the prompt and the profile in question. In most cases, it will go into an anthology and/or receive a shoutout. In some cases, it will be added to the Reading List of the profile in question.

The Scavenger Hunt:

Everyone who manages to find the correct story for the clue will receive a Halloween Hunter 3D sticker.

All the successful scavengers will get a shout-out in the final announcement chapter!

FAQ

🎃Do I have to follow all the Halloween Vault 3D out there?

No, you can follow whichever Halloween Vault 3D is convenient. All submissions will find their way to their intended destination. However, we encourage you to check out all the profiles.

🎃Can I join later on?

Yes, you can join in at any time.

🎃Can I create a book specifically for this contest?

Yes, you can create a book for this contest featuring all the prompts, or certain prompts that you wish to join in. It can also be a standalone story. (Standalone winner stories can be added to a winner reading list)

🎃Can I add the prompt in an existing book?

Yes, you can but I'm afraid it won't be able to be featured in the selected Reading List if the particular story is chosen by the team.

🎃Can I co-write?

Yes, you are welcome to co-write, but only the participant whose profile the entry is posted to will receive the reward and shout-out.

🎃Are mature stories allowed?

We would like to keep our Anthologies appropriate for all audiences. So we will not be accepting Mature stories for this contest, unless certain prompt have stated otherwise. See Content Guidelines for more information.

🎃How long do I have to submit my entry?

All submission forms will remain open until November 7th.

🎃When will you announce the winners?

The official winner list will be announced on or around December 1st.

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of regular Wattpad users and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.

Are you super duper eager to go on our spooky rides? If so...GET READY!

...
Coming up next is our super thrilling TAGFEST!!! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
261K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
59.7K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...