SplatFreaks

Par YuriHaven

A journey of justice for all those who are outcasted Do not fear, because one day, you will get your reward f... Plus

~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~

~Nine~

66 3 2
Par YuriHaven

"Well kids, welcome back to training. However this is a different kind of training. You guys already know how to kick ass, I learned that when you nearly ruined my back." Meggy nervously laughs.
"We're still sorry about that..." One of the twins whispers.
"It's ok, Tilly." Meggy assures her "but today's training won't ruin my back! It'll be more...emotional....kinda."
Alex turns around and tries walking away "whelp nevermind, it was fun here, but I ain't having that shit." In response, Koral grabs him by his wrist and pulls him back "get back here, edgelord." Alex just groans audibly, not really doing well with emotions.
Meggy continues her speech "...and since emotions aren't my strongest suite, I brought my wife! She's amazing with emotions."
"Hello, you guys!" Tari cheers, smiling at them.
"Hi mom!" Desti cheers from the group.
"Hello Mrs. Spletzer!" Eva chimes in.
"Tari are you willing to explain the exercise we'll be doing today?" Meggy asks.
"Of course honey" Tari smiles. "So today we'll be working on your relationships between one another. Why is this important? Well millions of reasons but the one relevant here is that you'll all be working together, even if it's in separate rounds, so you'll have to find common ground between one another. First, get next to who you get along with most."
Desti immediately jumped onto Eva, knocking the two over. They laugh it off, giving each other a peck on the lips before getting up.
"I see you two finally tied some knot" Warrior brings up, getting close next to Alexis.
"Oh your together? Congratulations you two!" Tilly cheers, holding non-fused hands with her twin.
Alex slowly tried holding Koral's hand to just be an ass, only for Koral to slap his wrist.
"Your no fun, inkto." Alex laughs.
"Alright!" Tari smiles, seeing them all in groups of 2. "So, these are your duos. Now...let's take turns describing your friendships. Desti, Eva, yours is easiest so how about you go first."
"Well, Eva and I are proudly together and no one can take her from me!"
Eva giggles at Desti's description, only to be pulled close, her cheeks flushing red.
"And I mean every positive word I say about us" Desti smirks.
Tari gives them a thumbs up, looking at Warrior and Alexis.
Alexis pipes up to explain "Well, aside from the fact that we live together, Warrior is my closest friend, and he's saved me countless times."
"And you give me company when I could otherwise be completely alone...so thank you" Warrior smiles, putting his arm around Alexis.
Tari then looks at the twins, smiling.
"Well...I guess you could immediately guess that since we're connected siblings...were automatically in with one another..." Millie shrugs, getting interrupted by her sister.
"Millie is the greatest twin you could ask for. She's there for me whenever I need her, physically and emotionally! And you should cuddle with her, it really helps you sleep." Tilly smiles.
Millie gets a light smile on her face hearing what her sister had to say about her.
Tari found it adorable how Tilly described her sister, looking at Koral and Alex.
"...what?" Alex asks, Koral hitting him in the chest. "Oh fuck right the exercise uh-"
Koral just sighs "we-"
"We're dicks to each other and we enjoy every moment of it" Alex smirks.
"...he isn't wrong." Koral shrugs.
"Great to see you all have...somewhat positive relationships." Tari nodded slowly. "But...forget that. Except the twins for...obvious...reasons."
Millie awkwardly gives Tari a thumbs up.
"Let's mix up your teams." Tari grins, thinking for a bit. "Desti and Warrior."
Warrior slowly pulls away from Alexis "you got this, girl."
Alexis slowly watches him walk over to Desti.
"Alexis and Alex."
"I can get down with that" Alexis shrugs, getting close against Alex.
"I know you can stretch in ways beyond my physical understanding but can you stretch away enough to give me personal space?" Alex asks.
"No!" Alexis laughs, giving Alex his personal space anyway.
"Oh boy..." Alex rolls his eyes.
"Now...Koral and Millie and Tilly and Eva."
Eva slowly walks up to Tilly, smiling. "Hey, that dress looks nice."
Tilly smiles "thank you..I like your...fake ears."
"Oh Desti gifted them to me. Because animals are amazing." Eva chuckles.
"They are, especially the fluffy ones.." Tilly giggles.
"Now...disband and spend some time talking." Tari instructs.

Desti just awkwardly stares at Warrior "so...like...how many scars do you have?"
Warrior sighs "I don't bother checking."
Desti just asked another question "Warrior isn't your real name...right?"
"...of course it isn't. No offense but who names their baby Warrior? My parents were shitty but they weren't stupid." Warrior sighs. "How about you? Tell me about yourself."
"I'm your leader and Im a hybrid" Desti smiles.
"...anything else?" Warrior asks. "Wait if your a hybrid can you still turn into a squid?"
"Oh! No. I have uh....human bones so I can't..." Desti shrugs.
"Wait you have actual bones. And organs and shit?" Warrior asks.
"Well...yeah how do you think I....am?" Desti laughs.
"How are you alive" Warrior asks.
"It took them 2 years to conceive me so really I wonder that myself.." Desti jokes.

"So 'edgelord' how have you been?" Alexis asks.
"So-so. Mostly been doing the training and spending time being the 'edgelord' you all claim I am" Alex rolls his eyes.
"I've been good too. Say how's your singing voice coming along?" Alexis asks curiously.
"It's...fine. Its nothing special." Alex rolls his eyes. "Might've sung my frustrations out a few days ago but that's about it"
"That's great! Can you show me your trained voice?" Alexis asks.
"What? No! Everyone's around." Alex shakes his head.
"C'mon what did I teach you first? Don't care about what others think of it!" Alexis smiles.
"And yet your standing right here embarrassing me." Alex groans.
"Oh stifle it, shadow the hedgehog, I'll sing with you" Alexis smiles.
"Good God please NO-" Alex was cut off by Alexis starting a song on the intent of duetting with him.

"So uh...hi...I'm...Millie." Millie held out her only hand, Koral shaking it.
"I'm Koral." Koral replies.
"Your a....scientist?" Millie asks.
"No I just find lab coats comfortable. I'll take it off sometimes, I got nothing to hide." She shrugs.
"...neat. And I assume your glasses are decorative as well?" Millie asks.
"Oh...no. I'm nearsighted and my glasses help." Koral shrugs.
"Oh...that's...nice." Millie chuckles.
"I like your hair. The bow especially." Koral smiles, staring at it.
"Oh thank you! Tilly helps me out with it every morning since...you know....one hand" Millie laughs.
Koral laughs with her "Nah, nah, I understand. It's alright. At least you got her there for you. Though if you need help on stuff can't you ask your parents?"
"Just because we still live with them doesn't mean they like us all too much..." Millie looks away and grunts a little.
"They aren't...very kind to you?" Koral asks.
"Not really. They kinda suck." Millie shrugs.
"Ah...alright. Well then it's good you have each other." Koral chuckles. "I couldn't imagine a life where I or my brother are left to defend ourselves."
"Brother?" Millie asks.
"He's still a squishy kid. He's like...8. I love visiting him." Koral smiles, reminiscing on her family.
"Well I'm glad you and him get along." Millie grins.

"So what kind of animals do you summon?" Tilly asks Eva curiously.
"Well...I don't summon them but I charm them into coming to me. I can summon all kinds of animals though...they have to be within a miles reach. Anything past that and they can't hear the call" Eva shrugs.
"Ah ok. Is that why small animals usually come?" Tilly asks.
"Yeah, pretty much. It's fun though! I can call on a little kitty cat or snakey snake whenever I want! Even if it's not for combat." Eva cheers.
"Can you call a cat to us?" Tilly looked eagar to witness the ability again.
"Sure thing!" Eva does a very quiet whistle, only a few cats coming to her.
"Oh my god!!" Tilly lifted one of them up with her arm, smiling. "It's so cute!! Though I expected more to come.."
"Well the quieter I make the noise the less distance it reaches. I didn't wanna trample you and your sister with a hoard of cats." Eva chuckles.
"Oh well...I still love these ones!" Tilly giggles, feeling one of the cats rubbing against her.

"Millie, can we keep them?" Tilly asks, excitedly petting as many cats as she could.
"What? No, silly. You know mom and dad wouldn't allow it." Millie chuckled.
"But they're so cute!" Tilly smiles.
"And we wont look so cute after being screamed at, will we?" Millie asks, Tilly quieting down.
Millie sighs "we can visit the kitties sometimes ok?"
Tilly cheers up and hugs her twin sister, joyous about revisiting the nice cats.

"Looks like they're getting along well!" Tari smiles proudly, clapping her hands.
"I'll be damned. It worked." Meggy looked surprised.
"Ok kids! You can go home but try getting along with each other instead of the few your always familiar with ok?" Tari suggests to them, to which they all just gave her either an 'ok' or a nod.
"Can Eva and I stay back and play video games at her place?" Desti asks.
"No! Uh...your place instead!" Eva corrects her nervously.
"Oh sure" Desti grins, repeating her question "Can Eva and I go with and play video games at our place?"
"Uh...of course sweetie! You don't have to ask." Tari nods, Eva sighing of relief.

"I'M FREE" Alex yells, instantly getting out his hoverboard and getting out of there as soon as possible.
"Come on, the singing isn't that embarrassing!" Alexis pouts.
"Bye Desti. I gotta deal with annoyed pink." Warrior smiles, chuckling.
"No problem. C'mon Eva, let's go." Desti smiles.
"Bye Tilly! I'll bring the cats if I ever visit." Eva promises, holding Desti's hand as they walk out.
"Bye Eva!! C'mon Millie, let's go around town." Tilly grins.
"Sure thing. Anything to be away from mom and dad. See you, Koral!" Millie does a salute, following her sister out.
"Wait let me go with you, I wanna be extroverted too!-" Koral rushes out, following the twins.

--------------------------------------------

Credits

Certain character aspects and personality by: BenjiTheHedgeling

Character designer for Alex and Eva: BenjiTheHedgeling

Character designer for Desti, Tilly, Millie, Alexis, Koral, and Warrior: YuriHaven / GeekyTheArtist

Creator: YuriHaven / GeekyTheArtist

Co-Creator: BenjiTheHedgeling

Tari and Meggy are owned by SMG4 / Glitch Productions. I am in no way intending to rip them off or claim them as my own.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
66K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
17K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
63K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...