Love from the Sea [OUAT || Ki...

By bethanyjanebooks

Vivian Mills is Regina Mills daughter from her first love Daniel, the stable boy. Vivian was known as the Dar... More

Cast and Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Next Book

Chapter 3

13.6K 353 119
By bethanyjanebooks

Flashback

Vivian, age 23, was walking along the docks, her cloak hood formed a dark shadow over her face, no one able to see her face. She had snuck out of her mothers' castle again and made her way into a tavern.

She had gotten word that a certain pirate was wanting to kill Rumpelstiltskin. Her eyes scanned the many men and pirates that surrounded the tavern. She walked over an empty table and sat down. If her mother knew that she was here she'd be in deep trouble.

A waitress walked up to Vivian and she ordered her drink, the waitress walked off when a man walked over to Vivian, "What's a lovely lady like you doing in a place like this and all alone?" The man asked.

"My business is none of your concern, sir," Vivian said.

"You have a posh mouth, makes me want to taste it," The man leaned down and grabbed Vivian's face, making her look at him, "Be a good wrench and do what I'll pay you for."

"I'm no wrench, now release me before you regret it," Vivian warned.

The man laughed, "You're nothing but a wrench, I'll have you beneath-" The man fell to the ground unconscious and Vivian looked shocked knowing she didn't do anything.

"I believe the lady said to release her," She heard and strong accent, she looked up to see a man decorated in leather, black hair, blue eyes, stumble and pure gorgeous. The man looked at her and sat beside her, "Are you alright milady?"

"Y-Yes thank you," Vivian said.

The leather-wearing man took out a handkerchief, "May I?" He asked and used his right hand to pull her hood down, he wiped away the dirt that the other stranger left on her face, "There you go miss, all beautiful again," He gave her a crooked smile.

"Thank you, sir," Vivian smiled a little and she looked around.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked her.

"Yes," She turned back to him, "I'm looking for Captain Hook," She said.

"Are you and why would a delicate flower like yourself be looking for that pirate?" He asked with a smirk.

"I need to talk to him about something," Vivian said and a waitress placed two shot steins in front of Vivian and the man before walking off.

"Well," The man moved closer, his lips went to her ear, "I know the Captain very well, he's here, his ship is on the docks, but I know he's not on the ship right now," The man said.

"Well, do you know where he is right now?" Vivian asked as she felt her heart pounding in her chest.

"In this tavern," The man said as he leaned back.

"You're him aren't you?" Vivian asked and looked at his left hand he had been hiding.

"You're smart," Hook said as he showed her his namesake, his hook, "What do you need, love?" 

"I've heard word that you are after the Dark One," Vivian picked up her drink, looking at him, "May I know why?"

"Why do you need to know love?" Hook asked.

"My reasons are my own," Vivian told him.

"As are mine," Hook looked at her as he picked up his drink, "So if you want to know mine, you tell me yours."

"How about this Captain, you tell me your reason and I'll tell you why? Please?" Vivian said and smiled at him softly.

Hook looked at her and he drunk his usual drink of rum, "He took my first love before my eyes and he is the reason I have this hook, the Crocodile will die by my hands," Hook said.

"I see," Vivian drunk her drink and she stood up, Hook grabbed her.

"You have to tell me your reason now," Hook said.

"Very well," Vivian leaned into his ear, "He's somewhere very close to me, almost like family," She whispered.

"Just who are you, love?" Hook looked at her.

"You might know my mother, the Queen," She whispered and lifted her hood up, "See you around, Captain Hook," She smiled and lightly traced her finger along his chest as she walked out of the tavern.

Hook watched her leave with a smirk on his face as he rubbed his chin and his crew joined him on the table.

End of Flashback

Captain Hook was standing on the beach, looking through his telescope, he was looking at an island when Cora walked up to him.

"Hello, Hook," Cora said.

"Hello, Cora," He lowered his telescope before putting it back in his inside pocket, "You tell me it's something important you needed to show me," Hook looked at her as she showed him the ashes from the wardrobe that she collected when the five women had left the castle, "Sparkly dirt, wonderful."

"Just the remains of a magical wardrobe that can travel between worlds," Cora said.

"Is it enough to get us where we need to go?" Hook asked.

"Not quite, but it's a start," Cora said.

"We're almost ready to set sail. What's our port of destination?" Hook asked her.

"Storybrooke," Cora said.

"Curse name... Is that where my love is?" Hook asked her.

"Yes, your love, my daughter, as well as him," Cora said.

"Excellent, you'll be able to see your daughter. I'll find my love and I can skin myself a crocodile," Hook said.

Vivian, Emma, Mary Margaret, Aurora and Mulan were walking together back to the village.

"I don't know if I can do this, I'm not a very good liar," Aurora told them.

"Oh, it's not really a lie, Aurora," Emma said.

"Lancelot did die an honourable death and did escape. All true," Mary Margaret said.

"Just leave the particulars to us," Vivian said.

"There's no reason to cause unnecessary panic amongst your people," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm not so sure it's unnecessary..." Aurora said.

"Wait," Mulan pulled out her sword as she looked at the tower, abandoned, "The tower, we always have sentries guarding the entrance... Stay close," She said.

They walked into the village and saw all the villagers dead on the ground.

"I'll go, cover the perimeter of the village, you all check here," Vivian said and she disappeared in red smoke.

Vivian searched the perimeter of the village, seeing no form of human life, no footprints that would suggest the attacked happened from someone on the outside and nothing told her it was anyone but her grandmother.

Once she was back at the entrance she walked into the village and saw her team further away by a tree. She sighed, then heard an ogre's roar and appeared in front of Mary Margaret in red smoke, "There's no form of life, no ogre prints, it happened inside," Vivian said.

"Yes, they had their hearts ripped out," Mulan said.

"Cora," Mary Margaret said as she held a hook.

Vivian saw the hook, "Where did you get that?" Vivian asked.

"Love," A familiar voice said from behind her.

Vivian turned to see Hook tied to a tree, "Hook?" She looked at him.

"I thought you were in Storybrooke," He said.

"I... I was, then I got us dragged back in here when I was pulled in with a Wraith," Vivian said.

"This is your love?" Emma asked.

"Aye/Yes," Hook and Vivian said together.

Emma cut Hook free and he walked to Vivian, they hugged each other tightly, "I thought I'd never see you again," Vivian whispered.

"I'm a survivor love, you know that," Hook said.

"Look, I hate to split this reunion up, but have to go. Emma's called for ogres," Mulan said.

Vivian and Hook pulled away from each other, "Where are we heading?" Vivian asked.

"Cora's got the washed from the wardrobe and they will open a portal, but she still needs an enchanted compass to navigate to Storybrooke," Hooks said.

Flashback

Hook followed after Vivian along the docks into the woods. As they reached the woods, Vivian was no longer in sight, he looked around, he needed to know more her relationship with his Crocodile.

"What the hell?!" He said as he was pinned against a tree magically, "Ugh!" He fought against the magic to move from the tree.

Vivian walked to him and lowered her hood, "Why are you following me, Captain?" She asked, standing in front of him.

"I need to know more about why you don't want me to harm the Crocodile," Hook said.

"I told you, he is something rather close to me," Vivian said as he looked at him.

"I need more," Hook said as he tried to get out the magical bounds.

"Oh, I'd give up trying to get loose, the only way you'll get loose is if I allow it," She smirked and placed her hand on his cheek, "You want to know specifics?"

"Aye," He looked at her.

"He raised me for 10 years, protected me from my grandmother's knowledge, taught me and gave me shelter," She looked him in his eyes, "Now, you tell me... Would you not wish to pay a person back for did all that for 10 years?" She asked him.

Hook looked at her slightly shocked, "What did he get in return? That Crocodile doesn't do anything without getting something he wants," Hook asked.

"That is between my mother and him," She stepped back and released him, "Now, I know a way to kill him but it's not a way I think you'll want to hear."

"I know, it's his dagger," Hook said and stepped closer to her.

"Do you the price for killing a Dark One with their dagger?" She looked at him and he stayed silent, "If you stab and kill a Dark One with their dagger, you become the next Dark One... So, you'll become what you've set out to destroy," She placed her hood back up, "Now if you'll excuse me, Captain, I must be off before my mother realises I'm gone," Vivian said as she turned to leave.

"Tell me one thing, will you come back to the docks?" He asked and Vivian stopped, "I think I owe you a better drink and conversation."

Vivian giggled and turned to him, "If you're unlucky enough, Captain, you might see me again," She leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Goodbye," She disappeared in red smoke.

End of Flashback

Vivian walked beside Hook, through the woods as the others followed up, "Up ahead, we'll find the compass just over the ridge," Hook told them and looked at Vivian, "You still have it," He said as he saw her fiddling with her locket.

"I just found it," Vivian looked at him, "It was lost but Snow found it for me," She told him and looked at him, "Did you... You know, tell my grandmother about me?"

"No, love. She knows about you but not your relation to her," Hook said.

"Thank you," Vivian said as they stood at the top of the ridge, "Seriously?" She said as they all looked at a giant beanstalk.

"Let me guess, the compass is up there?" Emma asked.

"Oh, yeah," Hook said.

"So, how do we get it?" Emma asked.

"It's not the climb you need to worry about. It's the giant at the top," Hook said as they all started to walk down the hill, towards the beanstalk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.4K 36
Kallie Emma Jones is 14-year-old daughter of 'The Savior' Emma Swan and Killian 'Hook' Jones. With Henry all grown up and living in another realm, s...
69.6K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
420 40 6
Once upon a time... there was a town, full of all childhood fantasies and stories. It is not until the great Chosen One comes to save them, that Scyl...
44.1K 2.1K 46
The group travels to Neverland to save Henry, who has been taken there, under Pan's orders. Athena's whereabouts are still unknown to everyone, but C...