[Y/n] Joined the Game [MC You...

Od Alpha_Creator

This is for fun only ๐Ÿ˜… "I hope you know that you're the one who causes this war." [Book One] [Cover photo is... Viac

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chaoter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
โœจ Incorrect quotes with Reaper and friends โœจ
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Season 2 Prolouge
Season 2, Chapter 27
Season 2: Chapter 28
Season 2: Chapter 29
Season 2, Chapter 30
Season 2, Chapter 31
Season 2, Chapter 32
Season 2, Chapter 33
Season 2, Chapter 34
Season 2, Episode 35
Season 2, Chapter 36
Skeppy's Ending
BadBoyHalo's Ending
Sapnap's Ending
Dream's Ending
Technoblade's Ending
Thank You for Reading
Pottential Trailer of the planned book
The Book is Out
Art Commission Open!

Chapter 7

14.7K 589 796
Od Alpha_Creator

[This is where some roleplay starts]

"OH MY GOD!!” Skeppy screamed.

" You'vE SEEN NOTHING!!" You screamed back at him.

So earlier, you went to start the roleplay thing with Skeppy. Then you said you're going to get something and going to mute your discord. So instead of the phone button, you click the camera button. Revealing you for 00.05 seconds since you closed it immediately once you realize what you have done. Lucky for the hood of your jacket is up, the only thing that the camera show is your hood and your hair covering your face.

"Face reveal?! FACE REVEAL?!" He starts chanting with a bit of laughter.

"No! YOU'RE NOT GETTING A FACE REVEAL!!” You protest as both of your screams joined together and not be able to hear anything else.

The chat is also spamming a bunch of stuff as they send some memes on the way.

" Let's start already!!” You yelled at him.

"Fine!!” He yelled like a child.

"So what are we going to do today?” Skeppy asks as he jumps around your character.

You responded, "hmm. I don't know, not pranking anybody else?” You ask sarcastically.

"Oh come on! Where's the fun in that?" He asked.

"Skeppy, there going to hunt us down if your explosive pranks continue." You said with annoyance.

Dream whispers to you: meet us at the mountain with a tower of cobblestone.

"Uhmm. Dream says to meet them up the mountain, " you said to him.

"What does he want?"

"I don't know, maybe something." You said as you start heading for the mountain.

"You're seriously going there?!” Skeppy quickly follows you.

"Uhm, yeah." You responded simply.

"Reaper, you have no armour, you only have an iron sword and an axe. How are you supposed to face them? What if they ambush you?" He continues to ask you some possibilities that may happen.

"You'll protect me, wouldn't you?” You ask him in a gentle voice making him silent.

"I mean, you're not wrong.." He mumbles then he let out a loud sigh, "fine!”

You let out a chuckle as you saw a stack of cobblestone not so far away. So both you and Skeppy went there, only to see him, Dream, Sapnap, and the other guy, who you know as GeorgeNotFound.

You then get invited into a call which you and Skeppy went in.

"Why is Skeppy here?" Dream asks.

"Rude, " Skeppy remarks.

"He's here because I allowed him to. Take it or leave it, " you said sternly. Getting into character.

"Look Reaper, we are not here to pick up a fight with you. I'm here to propose something, " Dream says

"And that is?..”

"I could give you anything that you need. Both you and Skeppy, a safe place, diamonds, anything." Dreams said.

"But you have to be with us. Join us [Y/n], " Sapnap says.

"As far as I know, I wanted to work individually. To survive as my own, with only two to three people around me.

"Come here Reaper, " he says as an usher you to come towards him which you did. You stand beside him, besides George while the two are fistfighting in the back.

"You see that wall there?" Dream says pointing at it.

"I don't have eyes.. yes I can see them." You replied sarcastically.

"That wall, we will crushed that wall. To show those idiots who believe they could just claim a land." Dream says, "and I need your help. The current vigilantes help, " he continuous trying to persuade you.

While George is just there, staring at you.

[I'm too lazy to colour it]

But in reality, he's just eating and forgot to move his mouse.

He just realizes it when you look back at him which he quickly looked away. "Yes, sun, beautiful." He stuttered, causing Dream to wheeze and Sapnap to punch his character.

Skeppy whispers to you: let's get out of here. It's getting weird and Sapnap almost killed me TT_TT

You whispers to Skeppy: yeah. Let's go.

Skeppy and you take a step back while they're distracted. Which they quickly notice.

"Where are you going?" Sapnap asks.

"Away, " Skeppy says as he placed two TNT and light it up. You both then sprinted away while they back up from the bombs.

"Reaper!!” Dream yelled as they quickly chased after both of you. Sword in their hands.

" Leave us alone Dream!!” Skeppy yelled at him. "Leave the call leave the call!”

"No-!" you both leave the call. Then join another call which both are you in privately.

"Oh my God, " Skeppy started laughing.

"I guess your TNT methods kind of work!" You said also laughing.

After a while, they stop chasing you. You both then went to a river and fish there.

"Well that was close, " Skeppy says. "And also give me food."

You tossed him five steaks, " there."

"Thank you," Skeppy says then he got hit by someone. Which is George, which cause Skeppy to scream.

"Just run!!" You said then you both started sprinting.

George whispers to you: come here Reaper

"Nuh-uh! I'm not going to you George!” You exclaimed as you started towering up with Skeppy. As you were high up, you fish him there causing him to fly up, then Skeppy hit him with his steak, and then George does from gravity.

George: Bro

You and Skeppy turned into a giggling mess. You then stop giggling when a donation pops out with a fanart with both you and Skeppy. "Oh my God.. Thank you for the donation anyway."

"What happened? Skeppy asks.

"Nothing, it's nothing important."

Dream suddenly appear at your tower causing both of you to scream and punch him out of the tower. But his damn water bucket saves his life again.

You: Leave me alone!

Dream: I'm not letting you go Reaper!!

Technoblade: what the hell is happening?

Skeppy: Oh my God Techno!
Skeppy: Techno save us!

Technoblade: No

Skeppy: Reaper is with me...

Technoblade: I'm coming

Sapnap: Techno what

George: you're such a simp

Technoblade: I'm killing you

Then Techno comes and shoos the Dream team away. But Skeppy has to give him emeralds for trading and you have to chat him as payment. What a good day.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

27.2K 966 30
King Phil was in the war fighting with the nether king, until he founds two little boys wondering around. The war usually brings chaos, but this time...
138K 5.4K 16
โ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚,โž เผ„ . . โ‡ข just when everything couldn't get any worse, a new pandemic de...
72.1K 2.3K 23
"๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–ž'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–”๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
2.1K 84 10
i will never let go of my aphmau phase so if ur just as obsessed as i am here ya go lol ~ request open ~ they/them pronouns will be used unless requ...