HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE (COMPLETED...

Galing kay sibbon

His beautiful wife Peep inside ............. Higit pa

Prolougue
Character sketch
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
Note
New book
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
new cover!
pictures of Angel

4

5.8K 289 125
Galing kay sibbon

There was knock and door open, they saw Siddharth. She changed the topic and say.

Avu: wo actually.....I don't know where we are going, for our honeymoon.

The butterflies get confused and then saw Sid standing on the door. They all get shocked because Avneet is not telling, the reason for not wearing western and she is scared of Siddharth.

Avu: ooh! You came?

Sid: bae, I just forget something.......so I came to take that.

He told in cold voice.

Avu: w...wwhat yo...you f...or...get?

Butterflies, got shocked and asked

Reem: why are you.....

Sid cut them of in the middle.

Sid: can we get some alone time?

Jaan: yess!

Anu: we are standing down only, after that we will come.

Avu was scared, did he listen our talks? Did he is going to slap me? What he is gonna do. They three went down and Sid closed the door with the bang. Avu got scared again, then he came and stand in front of her. He hold her jaw with anger.

Sid: I told you! I told you.....don't ever tell your friends and family about this...! But you haven't listen! I know you were going to tell them, then you saw me and changed the topic.

Her eyes get watery, she was crying. Then she told

Avu: sid! I swear I was not gonna tell them.

Sid: I have listened!! What you were telling.

Avu: sid! I swear, mai nahi bolrahi thi.

He push her on the bed, and told.

Sid: ok! Now I am leaving you......but don't repeat this next time.

She was crying, and he goes and hug her.

Sid: bae, I told you that don't tell to anyone! But you haven't listen to me. That's why I have took this step. But you have to listen me. You know that I love you so much.

Avu: ss....ory! I will not repeat.

She also hugs him back, and then she went in washroom to fresh up. He was sitting on bed. She ask him.

Avu: tum yaha kya lene aaye the?

Sid: wo! Ghar Mai dil nahi lagraha tha.....so I came here. So..... you were discussing about our honeymoon?

Avu: ummm ummm....no

She told while blushing.

Down stairs:

Jaan: omg! Wo kitna gusse mai dikhraha tha!

Reem: I hope Avu theek ho.!

Anu: same, yaar.....chal jate hai wapas.

They three went upstairs......and knocked the door. Avneet open the door and they saw her.....eyes was little fluffy.she just smile at them, from inside Sid ask

Sid: who's there?

Avu: my friends.....sh..

Before she asked him.....he told

Sid: call them inside, I will order ice cream for you all.

They all sat on bed, Sid was in balcony.....was talking on mobile.

Reem: hey Avu! You cried?

Avu: no...noo!

Anu: Lier....say now!

Jaan: Reem Anu! Siddharth is still in the room, don't create more problems for her.

Avu: why problem? Mai ne Roya hi nahi.

Sid came back and sat on the couch present in the room, and ask them about which flavours they will eat.

Reem: strawberry!

Jaan: vanilla and chocolate mix.

Anu: I will eat.....grapes!

Sid: and you?

Avu: I am ok with, mango. And you?

Sid: same!

Then he went downstairs, and ask his in laws. Then again he goes back inside her room.

Avu: sid! Just keep your coat in the car.....then again you will forget.

Sid: yes! Wait I will just keep and come.

He went down, and these three were asking her about her, night.

Avu: Sachi mai yaar! Kuch nahi hua hai...!

Butterflies: lier baby! Lier.

Sid enters and saw she is blushing and telling them, that they didn't did anything at wedding night.

Sid: why you three are, troubling my beautiful wife.

Avu saw him and hides her face in her hands.

Sid: avu! After ice cream we are going back home.

Avu: yes! We will go. First we will eat ice cream come.

Sonia called them down, for having ice cream. They all went down and sat on dining table. Sonia bring ice cream bowls and scope the ice cream in the bowls and give all of them, their flavours.

Avu: ammu! After this we are going back! Because there is some work in our house....so.....

Sonia: it's ok baby! Go.....and enjoy your marriage life.

Avu: yeh!

She just told them, in low voice.....then Aman ask

Aman: what happen? You aren't happy?

Avu: huh! No no! We are more happy in our relationship.

Sid: yes! Mai aap ki bete ko bed se, neche uthar ne nahi dunga.

Avu: very possessive!

She rolled her eyes to him, and he chuckled at her. After some fun chit chat, Sidneet were going back, to their home....when these butterflies ask them.

Jaan: if you don't mind? Can we come to your house....!

Reem: not today! On Sunday?

Anu: can we?

Avu was looking at Sid, for answer....! He nodded his head in yes, and they 4 start jumping. While jumping Avneets leg slip and she was going to fall, but his saviour was there to save him. He catches her, and she closed her eyes, she thought she will fell, but she was in his arms. He picks her up in bridal style, and moved to his car, she quickly hides her face, when she step out. He smile at her, and gently put her in passenger seat, after that he went to his Side and start the engine. They reached their home in sometime. They both enters the house, and he took her in their room. Then he puts her down on bed, and remove her shoes, then her dupatta, she hides her face, when he removes her dupatta. She lays down and turns her face on left side. He bends down and kissed her neck, then her collar bone, then he was moving down, she stops him.

Avu: wait! Don't do it!

Sid: why? Ok.....I will not do anything without your permission! But give me the reason?

Avu: because....

Sid: because....

Avu: because...

She pushed him and runs in her closet.

Sid: this is cheating..!

She shout from inside.

Avu: every thing is fair in love....and

Sid: war! Bae.....what are you doing inside?

Avu: kya karte hai? Closet mai?

Sid: change?

Avu: haaaa......change!

He sits down near the door, and told

Sid: kuch sexy pehnenna!

Avu: I don't have anything, like that...!

Sid: lier....I only arrange your closet! Just check your second section! It's written up..kya likha hai pardho?

Avu: ek min! Dekh rahi hu.....

She saw second section, and it was written?

Sid: bolo Avu!

Avu: it's....its w...wwritten! Ho...oot, se...zxy, clothes for....my wife.

Sid: is mai itna kya atakna! Chalo ab us mai se ek pehnke aao.

Avu: I can't choose.

Sid: can I help you?

He thought she will calls him, inside....bhai tera hi popat hogaya.

Avu: no don't come inside..!

She took out the pink one, and was going to wear, Sid voice came.

Sid: kya yaar? Huh! Ok....wear the pink one.

Avu: huh!

She got shocked, and she wears. She again ask from inside.

Avu: when did, you did this?

Sid: jab, tum tumhare ghar thi, I was arranging this only.

Avu: naughty!

Then she hasn't listen, his answer, she ask again

Avu: Siddharth? Are you their.

She calls him, till half and hour but no voice. On the other hand Sid was, decorating his whole house with roses.

No voice. She slowly went out, wearing, shrug on it. Which covers her whole, from shoulders to feet.

She saw Sid was not in room, then she shout his name.

Avu: Siddharth where are you? Kaha chalegaye?

From hall he shout!

Sid: come down. Mai ne che hu.

Avu: sure?

Sid: yes! Bae come down stairs...!

Avu: no one is there na?

Sid: koi nahi hai....sab ko bhagadala! Chalo aao.

She opens the door, and saw the whole house was decorated with roses. It was carpet of roses! From her room, to

Let's see.....

On the wall, there was a chit, in the chit it was written.

Walk on the rose petals! You will find more chits on your way! Be gentle, don't hurt your self, walk properly! Don't jump like 4 years old kid.

She smiles, and start walking again. She gently, went down from the steps, and saw another chit present on the vas table. She opens and read.

Stop smiling, now remove your shrug! And follow the Petals!

Like this she opens more 3 chits, now it was last one. That was present on the dining table.

The Alexa is present their, just go and press the button. After that, come in kitchen.

She did as it was written, now she was with out shrug, her nighty was till her, mid thigh. The song play in the background. She listens a voice form, under the kitchen counter. And it was sid only.

Sid: I am so, so.....happy, lucky, to have a girl like you, as my life partner, to marry you! I love you.

She listens this and Chuckled.

Some mature content! 🔞

Aasmaan sitaaron se chhalakne laga
Chand saa tu jo mujhme chamakne laga
Aasmaan sitaaron se chhalakne laga
Chand saa tu jo mujhme chamakne

She went near the kitchen counter, when he pulls her down. Then she, saw him shirtless, only in his pants. She saw this and, she gets lost in him.

Sid: I am all yours!

Then he moves her, hairs on another shoulder. He kissed her, on her nape, then her neck, under her chin. Then moves down, kissed her cleavage. She tucks her hands around, his neck. She pulls him more down inside her, she moans, he pulls her on his lap, and bite her neck.

Sid: lets go to our room.

Avu: hmm

She just, moan and he lift her up, like he was carrying a baby! They enters their room and he gently put her on bed. Then she saw he was bringing, hand cliffs ! He tied her hands to the head board. Then again he goes and bring, scissors from the drawer. She saw and get scared.

Sid: don't be scared! I will not hurt you.

          Rahoon tere yoon paas main
                Banu tera ehsaas main
     Yaar jee loon aa teri har saans main

He bends down, and he breath her breath! And kissed her lips. Then he slowly, cuts the bra strips. She tried to, puts her hands on her bra, but poor her, she can't. She closed her eyes, he slowly moves down near her stomach, and give wet kisses.

Shaam saa tu dhalta
Tu subah saa nikalta
Tere saaye mein chalta
Main hoon saath tere

She moans, and arch's her body, and tried to hug him.

Sid: wanna hold me?

Avu: yes! Please..!

Sid: wait! Let me enjoy you. Then I will see.

He removed her, bra, which was still on her, was going to fall.....when he removed, she brings her leg near her face. But he sat on her.

Sid: no! You are beautiful, from body to your sole

Hai yehi iraada
Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
Dil se hai yeh waada

Main hoon saath tere

She blushed and stay like that only. He then moves up, and kissed her breast, he sucks hard, she told him.

Avu: please realise me!

Sid: ok!

Then he take out, the keys and opens her. After opening her, he again start sucking her breast, navel, she start roaming her hands in his hair, when he moves down, and kissed her inner thigh, she sat straight, pushes him more in her. He then removed her, panties! And she again blushed. He moves in her and kissed her.

Avu: sid! Taste me!

Sid: hmm

He licks her, and she lays down again in bed, and clutch the bed sheets, in her hand. After that she, pushed him on bed, then sat on him. She removed his pants, and saw his boxers got stain of his cum.

Avu: shull I?

He just nodded and she sat on his manhood! And start grinding. She holds his hands, and start moving, she bends down, and kissed him. The kiss was going nice, gently!

Then he turn over, and part her legs. Then he sat between her legs. He turns her on her stomach and spank her ass! Then he start grinding in between her hips. He was getting pleasure. After that, he went to bring protection, and removed his boxers. When she saw him, down there she get scared.

Sid: don't get scared! I will be gentle. Do you trust me?

Avu: hmm!

After that he, slowly enters in her, she digs her nails in his skin, he cares less and start thrusting her. She got tears in her eyes, for avoiding pain he kissed her. After 2 rounds she sleeps on his chest only. He creased her hairs and kissed forehead.

End mature content.

Next morning: sid was first one to get up, and he saw her sleeping on him, he gently puts her down and brings his hoodie for her. He makes her wear and she smiles in her sleep and again sleep hugging a pillow. He smiled at her, and went in the bathroom for bath. After he took bath he, fills the tub with warm water! And moves out.

He saw she was going to step down from bed, he goes and puts her hand under her foot!

Avu: what happen?

Sid: don't put your sensitive feet's, down! I will carry you till bathroom.

She smiled and encircled her hands around her neck and he picks her up, and enters the bathroom, he makes her stand on the carpet present in the bathroom, remove her hoodie and put her in warm water. He was going to exit, when she pulls him.

Sid: what happen?

Avu: Let's bath together.

Sid: becoming very naughty?

Avu then opens shower!

O bheega hoon tere saath main
Baarishon mein teri
Bikhri jo teri zulf toh
Main baadal huaa

Teri kaali aankhein
Mere khwaab ka hai dariya
Main utar ke inmein kho gaya

A/N( the song is still going on)

After bath, they both comes out.  She dried her hairs and went in her closet, And she wore some Indian.

Sid saw her, and get lost in her. He goes and pulls her near him.

                     Hai yehi iraada
          Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
                   Dil se hai yeh vaada

                 Main hoon saath tere

They both start dancing! He kept his hand on her waist, and she kept on his shoulder. He was wearing pink, US polo t-shirt! With jeans! The shirt was In shirt. He rubs his nose with hers, and she laugh! She pushed him on bed, and start dancing like kid. He was just starting her. After sometime she got tired, and lay down beside him, and hugs him. She closed her eyes, and start listening his heartbeat.

Tere hi liye raat bhi
Din bhi main guzaarun
Soye tu tujhe raat bhar main dekha karoon

Mujhme tu kuch iss tarah se
Ho gaya hai shaamil
Tere bin chalun bheed mein
Toh tanha lagun
Aaina ho koyi
Nazar aaye mujhko tu hi
Main bhi tera chehra ho gaya

Hai yehi iraada
Tujhe chaahun khud se zyada
Dil se hai yeh vaada

Main hoon saath tere

He kissed her forehead, and hugs her more tightly.

Sid: I am always there for you. I promise you, you will not get any tear in your eyes. But....you have to obey me. And I will always love you, more than my self. I love you.

He again kissed her, Avu was sleeping, so she hasn't listen him.

So, how was the chapter?

Up to your expectations? Ya boring?

Do you like this possessive type Sid?

Ok! See you all in next chapter!

Bye!

♥️♥️♥️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.2K 442 9
One innocent love face many problems Let's see...
3.5K 441 13
Lets see..
366K 30.2K 112
This is love story..... further I'm not going to tell... you yourself peep inside the story and read... I don't know how much you will like... but I...
3K 391 11
Let's see..