hurting inside ✔︎

By lilactxe

she wasn't screaming for that moment, she was screaming for all the times she was beat and couldn't make a so... More

cast & prologue
1. accident
2. im used to it
3. meeting him
4. meeting her
5. its her?!
6. lots of stuff
7. surprise visit
8. come back please...
9. rejected
10. promises
11. decision
12. business?
13. shopping shock (1)
14. shopping shock (2)
15. diamonds
16. preparations
17. past (1)
19. past (3)
20. past (4)
21. past (5)
22. remembering
23. ceremony (1)
24. one chance
25. ceremony (2)
26. leaving
27. plan b (1)
28. plan b (2)
29. mansion
30. first night
31. deal
32. tears
33. late
34. tease
35. meeting
36. vial
37. tea
38. dream
39. movie night
40. soup
41. mood
42. mission (1)
43. mission (2)
44. needy
45. top
46. changing
47. heartbroken
48. wrong walk
49. taken (1)
50. taken (2)
51. taken (3)
52. help (1)
53. guilt
54. help (2)
55. escape
56. regret
57. trust
58. fight (1)
59. fight (2)
60. choice
61. gone
62. for me
63. make it
64. forever
65. my fault
66. blaming
67. court
68. funeral
69. mending
70. finding
71. lost soul
72. ending
epilogue
thank you!
new book !!

18. past (2)

627 35 6
By lilactxe

Assalam-u-alaikum, here is today's update. I hope you like it ❤️

Please comment and vote

Thanks :)

_________________________________________________________

|•  Past continued •|

Mishal POV:

"but mamaaa, i want baba to come pick me up," i whined over the phone

"baby he's not feeling well."

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I yell at her.  

i was calling mama from aunties phone so that baba could pick me up from aneesa's house. I hear her sigh and talk to someone next to her. 

"ok... he is coming. but you have to come straight home after the party. no going to get ice cream or anything." she said strictly.

"ok ok ok ok," i say and hang up. 

"baba is coming to pick me up and then i can get ice cream." i say excitedly to aneesa and nimra. 

"luckyyy," aneesa says. 

(10 minutes later)

"ok but aneesa and nimra! see you later!" i yell giving them a big hug and running outside to baba. 

"hello my princess!" baba says leaning down to pick me up. 

"hey baba!" i say and giggle. he buckles me up in my car seat and starts driving.

"can we get ice cream baba?"

"but mama said no..."

"pleaseeee."

"no princess you just came back from a party."

I pout and cross my arms while tears well up in my eyes. 

"p-please," i say cutely.

"aah dont cry. ok ok we can get."

"YAY!" i yell.

"but no telling mama. promise?"

"promise! promise! promise!"

we drive to the parlor and get out of the car and walk inside the shop. I order my cookies and cream while baba gets mint chocolate.

once we get our ice cream we make our way to the park bench and sit down. i kick my legs back and forth while licking my ice cream with a smile plastered on my face. 

"hey princess i have to tell you a secret. ok?"

"ok baba. what is it?"

"so i w-"

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

i hear three loud gunshots from behind us. 

i look at baba with fear and tears in my eyes.

"baba..."

he looks frozen with a pale face and his eyes not moving. 

"baba! baba! BABA!" i yell dropping my ice cream. he falls to the ground sideways and his lifeless body seemed to be shutting off. 

i see the blood flowing from his back and i back away. 

"baba..." i say tears flowing down my face with my lip quivering. 

the people from the shops come out from the stores and start yelling and i turn to the right where the shots came from and see three shadowed figures getting in a car and driving off. 

I tried yelling but nothing came out of my mouth. i felt my body start shaking and my vision get hazy. i tried standing straight my my knees have you in my and i fell backwards with my head hitting the sidewalk and i blacked out.

Authors POV:

"where are they?!" mama says pacing around the living room. 

"they're probably just getting something like ice cream," yasin says calmly. 

"i told them not to get it but they still do?" she says through gritted teeth

"here watch tv to calm down," yasin says turning on the tv.

"And here we have reported that a man in his 30's was with his 4 year old daughter eating ice cream when a gang of men shot three bullets on the left side of his back with possible means it could've hit his heart. they rushed him to the hospital but it was obvious that he didn't make it. the police are looking for the men for this murder but still cannot find any clues. the young girl-" 

mama screamed dropping her phone. she was in shock. 

the love of her life and her daughter. she was too caught up in her own feelings she didn't realize yasin had not understood what happened. he walked close to his mom and started patting her head. 

"mama its ok, don't cry." she pulled him into a hug and cried on his shoulder. 

"cmon lets go to the hospital," she said 5 minutes later wiping her face. 

"why mama?"

"because thats where they are." he looked at her confused. 

who.... 

he thought but shook the thought and walked to the door with his mom. 

Once they got in there were people running around with blood on their clothes. 

"BRING HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 156!" one screamed to the other who ran to the back room to tell them. 

It all went to fast and mama couldn't comprehend what was happening but understood when she saw her husband, her love, the father of her children, in a cot with blood all over his shirt. His arms were hanging off lifeless and she covered her mouth to stop her from screaming. 

She ran to the cot and tried getting to him. 

"AMAAR!" she yelled thing to grab his hand. 

"AMAAR PLEASE!" she said sobbing. 

"Ma'am I'm going to politely ask you to please make your way to the waiting room. We need to get this patient straight to safety. And by doing that we need you to please move out of the way." she shook her head. 

"no no no you don't understand this is my HUSBAND!" 

"Ma'am I understand but this is a matter of life and death. Please move." Before she could say anything else basin ran up to her and grabbed her arm dragging her to the chairs whilst her protesting. 

"mama please stop. they need to take b-ba-baba to safety." he said his voice cracking as he finally understood what happened. 

"you're such a strong boy." she said smiling at him weakly. 

"you're the only person thats with me now baby." he looked at her in the eyes.

"don't say that... they can get better."

"no... i saw him. 

he's gone..."

yasin stayed quiet. 

"mama..."

"yes?"

"what about mishal?" he couldn't help to ask about his sister. his buddy. his only sibling. his best friend.

"i d-dont kn-know." she said as a group of fresh new tears made their way down her face. 

"Ma'am?" a young women asked coming up to mama.

"y-yes?"

"are you wife of amaar abbas and mother of mishal abbas?"

"y-yes!" she said getting up and grabbing the women hands. 

"i am sorry to inform you but we have bad news."

_________________________________________________________

How was it?

What do you think the bad news is?

Please comment and vote

Have a good day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
153K 5.8K 52
Everyone has a right to smile, love, and find happiness but that wasn't the case for Hayat Ali. She is a 25-years-old Muslim girl who works as a scho...
51K 2.1K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
24.6K 970 10
NOT EDITTED! But you can check out my other books which are editted and ready to read. Thank You! ~ Mishal ~ A cute , beautiful, bubbly, ch...