Far From Home

By pradagangstaaz

Tend to use Strong language viewer discretion is advised. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

549 29 22
By pradagangstaaz

Warning: EXPLICIT .... carry on..... lmao.

I've only been home for five minutes and I don't have to guess who that was knocking at the door like it was the swat team.

I am not in the mood to trade wits or have a heated debate with nip, because regardless of anything he says to me every time I see India I am going to clock that bitch in the face :)

"I'm coming! Shit!" I stomped my way over to the front door.

"Banging on the door like somebody locked you out! What?" I flung the door open so hard the door stopper below broke of into the wall, but after I saw the anger on nips face I began to back away from the door.

I'm not scared I just needed to be in arms length of something hard or sharp to bust this nigga in the head with if I even thought he was getting ready to lay a hand on me.

'Oh, yeah. This lamp will do. He can try me if he wants to."

"Aye, what the fuck you call yourself doing Lauren?" He slammed the door walking towards me.

"What I call myself doing?" I put my hand on my chest.

"That's what the fuck I said. Don't play that stupid shit." He countered.

"And what this nigga doing buying my daughter a fucking iPad?"

"Why the fuck didn't you ask him!" I shouted.

"Cause I'm asking you." He stated as he approached me.

I grabbed the lamp and snatched the plug out of the wall, but before I could get a good enough grip on it he knocked the lamp out of my hand.

"You better stay the fuck out of my face!"

"Oh you must be fucking that nigga." He said watching my every move.

"Don't worry about who the fuck I'm fucking. You just worry about that bitch whose face you be in every night." I walked away from nip and he grabbed my arm.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled as I smacked his hand away.

"Don't you know you still wear my name round this mothafucka, how the fuck you think that shit looks? You fucking with my brothers homeboy." In the midst of him talking I walked away and he don't like that so he grabbed my arm again firmly.

"I told you not to put your fucking hands on me!" I swung at him with my free arm.

"I know you probably already fucked for it but you gone give that iPad back to that nigga. I don't need him to do a mothafucking thing for Emani." He said pointing at the door.

"Aye, pack my daughter shit up." He said with a hand snap.

"When I go pick MJ up, mani coming back to my house with me."

"I wish I would!" I rolled my eyes at him..

"As long as you're fucking with that bitch, mani is not going back to your house. You better face time her because that's the only way you will see her."

"That's aight, you ain't gotta pack up shit. I can buy her some more clothes. That way you won't have any interruptions while you in here fuc—"

"Miss me with that bullshit. You mad cause of who you think I'm sleeping with while you need to be at home, having a conversation with your girlfriend who said she wanted to shake some manners into your daughter." I verbalized sarcastically.

Nip was halfway to the front door when he turned around and walked back over to where I was standing.

"But did she do it though?" He pointed in my face.

"She won't get a chance to either! Fuck you and that bitch!" I pointed back.

"Man...." nips voice trailed off as he kept his hands by his side.

"you gone make me fuck yo little ass up in this house." His nostrils flared as he took a deep breath.

"Look, don't even try to keep my daughter away from me Lauren for real. You already did that shit one time." He lowered his voice attempting to calm himself down.

"Ima pick her up tomorrow and keep her with me for a couple of days."

"You must didn't hear what I said. If that girl is at your house then Emani is not going over there. You think I'm going to trust her around my daughter after what she said?" I questioned as I walked away from him.

"So you think I would have somebody round my kids that would do something to them?"

"There's no telling, she been around this long."

"Tuh. I can't fucking believe you......Sam friend? That's hoe behavior." He shook his head looking down.

"Man, I ain't got time to keep arguing witcho silly ass." I said walking Into the living room.

"Aye Lauren don't make me kill yo ass." He suggested walking towards me.

I ran into the kitchen.

"Nip leave! Get out!" I grabbed a kitchen knife out of the drain board.

He was about to take another step forward but Emani's iPad that tyke bought her caught his attention.

It was sitting in the bag on the floor next to all her other gifts.

"Do I look like I'm worried bout that knife?" Nip reached down and picked up the iPad.

"I guess you gon' have to spread yo legs to get another one of these, baby momma." He said opening the box.

And with that he threw the iPad on the floor as hard as he could until the pieces flew all over the place.

I honestly didn't know what was going through his head at the moment but he was acting totally different.

The nip I knew would've said fuck you, that iPad, and that nigga but that's not what he was doing.

"You so mad and jealous that you would go the length to destroy your daughters most wanted gift because you feel some type of way that I moved on." I scoffed.

"Some father you are."

He smiled devilishly without saying another word and just kept walking towards me.

"Nip get the fuck out of my mommas house before I really stab you."

"Alright Lauren, you better gon head on with that knife." I pointed it at him and he grabbed my wrist squeezing it causing the knife to fall out my hand.

I started swinging on him and he caught my hands pinning me against the refrigerator.

"Now what you gone do?" I squirmed trying to get out his hold.

"Get out nipsey for real!"

"You wanna call your boyfriend so he can put me out?" He smirked.

"Let me go!" I squirmed.

"I did let yo ass go. What you come back for?"

"Not for your sorry ass."

"I'm a sorry ass but this sorry ass got you pregnant, this sorry ass had you for seven plus years, this sorry ass laced you in any type of fashion you asked for, this sorry ass keep you living lavish, this sorry ass gave you wisdom and businesses, this sorry ass made sure your whole family was straight even after we broke up, this sorry ass can have you raw any time he want and don't think I ain't see them fucking condoms in your bag. You crossed boundaries baby."

"Yea, and that's exactly why you a sorry ass."

"If I'm a sorry ass, you a sorry ass for talking to my brother friend."

"And so what?! So fucking what?! Why won't you let me live?!!! I do everything you ask of me without a fucking problem and all I ask is that you just leave me alone Ermias but you won't. You are in a whole relationship but keep fucking up mine. What is your problem for real? What? You don't want to let me go? Why? Why am I so important to you?!"

"Oh you really fuck wit that nigga Huh?" He chuckled.

"No, he's just my friend but damn if I wanted to take it far, how could I?"

He stared me in my eyes and backed up slow letting my arms go.

"I'm coming to get my daughter tomorrow Lauren." He said sounding mad. I never heard him sound or seen him look like that before.

He picked the iPad up off the floor and threw it in the trash ready to walk out the door.

"But why her? It took you to lose me for you to get your shit together! After all of your bullshit I put up with? Riding with your ass every time you got locked up? Doing any and everything you asked me too, I had a FUCKING CHILD for you Ermias, And the first bitch to come along after me all of a sudden you Mr. Fucking Do Right!" I yelled out of breath. I really been all outta breath lately.

"You left me what the fuck you mean?" He said adjusting his sweatpants.

"You got up and carried yo mothafucking ass and took my baby with you like It won't shit." Hot tears streamed down my face that I hadn't even felt coming on. They were tears of hate even though my heart was still filled with so much love for this man.

"You had a fucking baby on me what did you expect for me to do?! On top of that I found out that my sister was not really my sister in front of the whole family!! Do you know how that feels? And look at you... you wanna kill me cause of what you assume." He just stood there looking at me.

"You don't have nothing to say Huh? You know what Ermias,.. I fucking hate you! Don't ever talk to me again. You always come in here disrespecting me, the one who has always been there for your ass! Go home and baby that bitch up, when your ass go to jail again don't fucking call me cause ima change my number on yo stupid as—

I was cut off by him kissing me.

"Ermias stop." I said pushing him away. He picked me up and placed me on the counter pulling off my shorts.

"Wait boog just listen to me for a minute....." he spoke calmly.

"No! I hate you, leave me alone." He sucked his teeth.

"You can't hate me that bad cause it's wet as fuck down here." He said feeling around.

"Nip get the fuck off of me, I'm not going to......I'm not g—.....tell you.....umm......ahhh."

"You not gon' tell me what?" He plunged deep inside of me with his left hand now around my throat.

"What you not gon' tell me mama?"

"St... sto....nip ge-...... that's..... baby that's too.....ahhh.....nip it's too DEEP fuck!"

"Open yo legs." He demanded spreading my legs open.

"Go h—.....Go home..... To your gir—..... ahhh.....St—....." I threw my head back.

"Wh— whyyy are you doing thiissss?" He lift my leg up higher and threw it across his shoulder, sliding me to the edge of the counter.

"Lay back and don't move." Like a dumb ass I laid back.

He slow stroked sending me into satisfaction. I haven't felt this good in a long time, especially since i haven't had sex in four consecutive years until three weeks ago.

I feel warm and filled up inside literally and metaphorically. I was so mad that I didn't know that I needed this.

"Er— Ermiass?" I called.

"Hm?"

"I lo— I'm cumminggg don't stop." He flipped me around pulling my ponytail.

"Cum for me." He whispered. I felt the pressure building up.

"Okay...."

And with a pump, pump, stroke my juices released.

I laid on the counter trying to catch my breath.

"Er- Ermias?" I called rolling over.

"What? Don't talk to me."

"But....I love you." I said trying to sit up but my body was weak.

This nigga mood be changing so fast and I don't even know what I be doing.

"And thank you." I smiled holding my arms out for a hug.

"We really gotta stop talking to each other like that Lauren on some real shit." He said picking my shorts up off the floor.

"Okay.....can I get a hug?" I asked. He gave me a hug.

"I love you." I smiled wrapping my arms around him.

"You just hated me"

"I still do. I love and hate you."

"I love you more." He replied hugging me back.

"You do?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Cause I gotta clean this mess you made up." He said grabbing all types of sprays.

"And you messed my hair up. I just got this done." I said hopping off the counter and bust my ass.

"Daaaaaamn....you need help?" Nip asked trying not to laugh.

"Duh."

"And that's exactly why you gone stay yo ass down there. That smart ass mouth." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry. just help me to the bathroom please." He picked me up and walked me into the bathroom.

"Thank you cuh."

"Chill out, my nigga."

I can't deal with Lauren Nicole TOXIC ass London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 907 47
love is too often times bittersweet
19.9K 232 38
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝗺 @𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚.𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜24 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫�...
5.7K 222 27
The lifestyle's of a family full of crips & drug dealer's gangbanging & slanging just to make it through.For your curiosity take a look and dig into...
5.2K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...